剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Climb, you stupid car!
爬啊 你个蠢车
Right, I reckon, past here...
好了 我感觉 穿过这里
Ooh, hello! Ah, Mr Hammond!
呀 你好 哦 鼹鼠先生
Oh, we've ended up in the same place!
我们居然凑到一起了
Right, let's see what you got Uphill
好 让我看看你的能耐 上坡
Come on No!
加油 不要啊
Why is his car doing this and I'm not?
为什么他的车可以 而我的就不行
Why is that possible?
怎么做到的
Come on!
争点气嘛
It's not getting up that hill! Not in a million years!
那车肯定爬不上去的 这辈子都别想
He's got better tyres
他的轮胎更好
That's what that is all about
肯定是这个原因
Whatever the issue, I had to find a flatter route
不管问题在哪 我必须找一条更平缓的路
Come on, come on
拜托
I must win this Must win
必须赢 不能输
I don't think that this Amarok
我并不认为 这辆Amarok
is really designed for freedom fighters
是为了非洲和中东的自♥由♥战士
in Africa and the Middle East
所量身定制的
I think it's aimed more at surveyors in England
我觉得它更针对的是英格兰的建筑评估员
I mean, it's got a laptop charging point here
你看 这里还有笔记本的充电口
and a leather steering wheel
和皮质的方向盘
I'm not sure you need that kind of thing in Mogadishu
如果在摩加迪沙估计用不上吧
I need to go west, west-southwest for a bit,
我要往西边 再往西南走一段
but avoiding that clump of trees
但避开那一丛树
What is this?
这是啥
Shrugs it off!
不屑一顾
It's Hammond! He's going completely the wrong way
是哈蒙德 他完全在开错方向了
Wrong way!
走反了
James going the other way is a very comforting sight
他的方向让我很放心
It means you're going the right way
和他相反 肯定正确
In the Amarok, I was still searching for another route
在Amarok里 我仍然在搜寻其他路线
Right Oh, hang on
嗯 啊 等等
I think I'm on a golf course
我好像在高尔夫球场
Which way do I go?
走哪边呢
Uh...maybe if I drove round faster I could work it out
如果我更快地转圈 就能弄明白
Yeah, it's this way Here we go
没错 就这条路 出发
All cleared up now
都理顺了
Meanwhile, in the Mercedes,
与此同时 在奔驶里
I was making excellent progress
进展得很顺利
I've got this fantastic 360-degree camera system in here,
我有强大的360度摄像系统
so when I'm doing a tricky bit like this,
当我遇到复杂路况时
I can turn the knob and look down each side
旋转按钮 就可以看到两侧状况
I can look down the right wheel, down the left wheel, down the front
可以看看右轮下方 左轮下方 车头下方
Absolutely no excuse for hitting anything Easy
不可能撞到任何东西 轻松
I haven't grounded out once doing this
我还未曾失手
Um...
额
Meanwhile, I'd just realised that for once in his life,
此时我意识到 恐怕这辈子头一次
James had actually been going in the right direction
詹姆斯居然走对了方向
OK, I am lost
好吧 我迷路了
I think it was that way
原以为是走那边
I'm gonna go this way
从这边走好了
Right, let's see what you got
好了 展现实力吧
Come on I cannot lose this race
快点 我可不能输掉比赛
Careful A bit of a bump
注意 有点颠簸
With the others far behind,
与他俩拉开了距离之后
I'd found a rough track that led to the forward operating base
我找到了一条去前线基地的土路
Buffeting...
奋勇前进
Ohh, that's a big hole Argh
啊好大一个洞
And Jeremy and I were also heading in the right direction,
杰瑞米和我都走上了正确的方向
on a route that was longer, but faster
一条更长 但是更快的路
Big one!
大的来了
This is cracking along, this thing!
这家伙纵横驰骋啊
Yes!
好样的
On the fast track, the Amarok was starting to come good
在快线上 Amarok终于开始发挥了
This is quick Very quick
这很快 相当快
Even with 100 gallons of Avgas in the back
尽管背后还装着100加仑的航♥空♥汽油
Whoa, hang on!
撑住
Even though the Merc was the only one with coil springs,
尽管大奔是唯一装了螺形弹簧的
life on the rough track was very uncomfortable
这条糙路上还是历经艰辛
Aargh!
啊啊啊
Bogs!
泥坑
Whoa!
哇
And then...
然后
Bollocks!
妈的
That is a complete dead end
是个彻底的死胡同
I've wasted my time I'm gonna have to go back
浪费了时间 我必须倒回去
I can't turn round there Oh, God
简直没办法在那里掉头 天呐
Or there
这里也不行
This is losing me vital time
宝贵的时间都流失了
On the faster route,
在快线上
the powerful Amarok was starting to rein in the Ford
强劲的Amarok开始碾压福特了
Right, Hammond, I'm coming to get you!
好了哈蒙德 我来找你算账了
He's toast!
他完蛋了
I don't think so, my friend! No way!
我可不这么认为 没门儿
Come on, Amarok! Eeeeeeee!
加油啊 Amarok
Get in, get in!
切进去 切进去
Kill him! I want the medal! I want to deliver the fuel!
干掉他 我要奖章 我要把燃料送到
No way! You're not coming through!
别想了 你超不过来的
Oh, no! Woohhoo! Yeah, he's been crossed up!
啊 不要啊 太棒了 他失误了
Come on, Jeremy! Get him, get him, get him!
加油啊 杰瑞米 超过他 超他 超他
No! No!
不 要 啊
I'm now in the lead!
我现在领先了
I'm doing winning!
我就要赢了
No!
完了
Disaster!
太不幸了
No! That's the compound! Damn it!
糟糕 已经到那个院子了
There's the helicopter! And once again, the Amarok is victorious!
直升机就在前面 Amarok再一次取得了胜利
Is that barrel gonna...
那个油桶会...
What on earth?
什么鬼
I'm probably not gonna get my freedom fighter badge now, am I, for that?
这样 我可能拿不到自♥由♥战士徽章了吧
What happened? Well, him!
发生了什么 怪他
And any minute now he's gonna claim he won this one as well
他随时有可能声称赢了这一场
I did win it! Oh, yeah, it looks it
我的确赢了 呵呵没错 看起来是的
That looks like success
那就是成功的样子
We were told to deliver fuel!
我们的任务是把燃料送到
We weren't told to detonate the nation's helicopter!
没让我们去引爆国家的直升机啊
Look at it!
你自己看看
What is the budget for our show?
我们节目的预算是多少
Smaller than it was Yeah, not not big enough
比原来少了 没错 反正不够
That's quite a That's an expensive thing
感觉应该 应该挺贵的
Yeah, helico Yeah, it's a helicopter
对啊 废话 是架直升机
There are no cheap helicopters
就没有便宜的直升机
Apart from that one now
除了面前这架
It's beyond useless, isn't it? It's something else
不能说它没用了吧 完全就是毁了
Oh, don't pat it It's a good truck!
别拍它 它是辆优秀的皮卡
If you have to have a pick-up truck,
如果你必须有一辆皮卡车
at a time of strife in your country,
面临国内冲突时
this is proving to be the winner at everything
这辆车就是全能王
I may have prevented the war
说不定我阻止了内战
How have you prevented the war?
你哪里阻止了
Well, because The helicopter was there to stop the war
因为 这架直升机是为了阻止战争的
by strafing the uprising villagers
用它扫射暴民
And now it can't do that No
现在它做不到了 不行了
So now the whole thing is gonna descend into civil war and chaos
接下来就是内战和混乱
It is inevitable in the developing world
发展中国家不可避免的是
that one day all pick-up trucks
所有的皮卡车
end up being used as gun platforms
最终都会被用作武器平台
Yeah It's their destiny To die on the battlefield
这是宿命 在战场中献身
Yeah, every day you turn on the news
每天你打开新闻
and there's somebody standing in the back of a Toyota or a Nissan,
都有人站在丰田或者日产的后箱
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表