剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Actually, this is the part that broke.
事实上 这就是坏掉的零件
You can see the bit that came out, there, yes?
你可以看到这部分出来了 对吧
Mm-hm.
嗯
And apparently this is a known fault on a GTV6.
实际上 这是GTV6的一个通病
Everything is a known fault on...
GTV6的一切都是通病
A GTV6 is a known fault.
GTV6本身就有病
Shall we just move this along?
咱能继续节目吗
Let's move it along to more actual conversation.
来唠点更实际的东西
Land Rover has announced that 70% of people suffer from motion sickness.
路虎声称 70%的人都有晕车病
And they say that in the future, their cars will have...
他们还说 将来他们的车
some clever system that senses when you're getting carsick
会有个智能系统 感应到你晕车时
and then adjusts the cabin temperature
可以调节车内温度
and the suspension to cope.
改变悬挂设置
And I think that's a pretty good idea. That is quite clever.
我觉得这是个好主意 很聪明
I have to say, I've never had any sort of motion sickness, anyway.
不得不说 我从来没晕过什么
But I'm very grateful cos I once met a man who did have it.
我很感恩 因为我见过一个有这毛病的人
It was on a cross-Channel ferry, very rough crossing.
那是在横渡海峡的渡轮上 特别颠
Everybody was being sick except me.
除了我 大家都觉得身体不舒服
And I went into the lavs and there was this bloke
我进到洗手间 有个哥们在里面
and he was face down on the floor.
他正趴在地上
On a boat there's a little lip at the door to stop water getting out.
船上的门都有个小槛 防止水漫出来
And that was all full of sick.
而里面全是呕吐物
And as the boat rolled, this little sort of miniature tsunami...
船一摇晃 就像个微型海啸...
...sort of came and hit him in the face.
不停地撞到他脸上
As I walked in, he looked up at me and he went, "Kill me."
我一走进去 他抬头望着我说 杀了我吧
But the thing that was disturbing is,
最糟心的是
I know he meant it. He did mean it.
我知道他是认真的 不是说笑
Anyone had sea sickness? Cos I have.
有谁晕船吗 我就是
You do genuinely want someone to kill you
你真心希望有人能当场给你了断
when you're seasick, you really do.
晕船的时候 你只想死
You really do.
真的
What also troubled me about that ship was
那条船最让我担心的是
there must've been 500 or 600 people on it.
船上至少有500到600人
Everybody was hueying everywhere -
到处都是呕吐物
horizontal surfaces, vertical surfaces, the ceiling,
地板上 墙上 天花板上
the food, everything.
食物上 一切东西
What did they do with it when it got there?
到目的地之后船员怎么办
Scuttle it. I think they must've done.
沉船 我觉得他们肯定
Sometimes you've got to, you've got no choice. Happened to me.
有时候只能如此 没办法 我就碰到过
Our childhood car, a Hillman Avenger,
小时候我们家里的车 希尔曼Avenger
my little brother vomited milk in the back of it.
我弟弟在后座吐了奶
Scrapped it. It's gone.
直接报废 扔了
It just isn't any good. OK, I'll own up to something.
没法用了 我得承认一件事
Oh, are you sure?
你确定吗
I was driving through Corsica, late for a plane,
我开车在科西嘉岛上赶飞机
and I had my son in the back, who was probably nine or ten.
我儿子坐在后面 大概九或十岁
Going quite quickly. It's all mountainous roads through Corsica.
开得很快 而科西嘉岛上全是山路
Very hot day. And he vommed explosively.
那天很热 他大吐特吐
And the upholstery was that kind of textured velour.
那个椅套是那种丝绒材质
When we got to the car rental return place, still late for the plane,
我们到租车点还车时 有人过来检查车辆
the guy's coming over to check the car.
飞机快赶不上了
I said, "It's all right, mate, it's all in one piece."
我说 好着呢 伙计 没撞坏
And folded the back seat down.
然后就把后座折起来了
Oh, you did not? Yeah, just...
你不是吧 对 就...
Oh, you sick man! I know.
你太恶心了 我知道
And left it. Yeah. Just left it. Ran.
车就放那了 对 放那就跑了
So somewhere there is a kid who's paid
所以某个地方有个小男孩
two euros a day to clean out returned hire cars.
每天靠清洗租凭车辆赚两欧元
And he encountered that horror. I ruined his life.
他看到了这惨剧 我毁了他一生
But the reason we brought up all this car sickness stuff is the RAC...
但我们之所以说晕车 是因为RAC...
Always up to speed, the RAC is.
RAC 永远走在潮流前端
It's put out some advice saying that um...
它发布了这条建议
parents can stop their children feeling sick
如果父母让孩子多看看地平线
if you can get them to look at the horizon
而不是盯着手♥机♥或平板屏幕
rather than the screens on their mobile phones or tablets.
能有效防治孩子晕车
Good luck with that. Is that advice?
祝你好运 这是建议吗
"Go on, children, look at the horizon.
孩子们 来吧 看看窗外的地平线
It's more interesting than Angry Birds or Fortnite."
这比愤怒的小鸟或堡垒之夜有趣多了
Maybe they can persuade them to tidy their bedrooms afterwards as well.
没准他们之后还能说服小孩去整理房♥间呢
Yeah. Anyway, that's sick covered. Let's move it along.
总之 晕车问题说完了 继续
I'd like to move it on with some more conversation.
我还有个事想和大家唠唠
Police in Dubai are testing a hover-bike.
迪拜的警♥察♥正在实验一款飞行摩托
But, no, it actually is a hover-bike. Here it is.
真的是飞行摩托 这里有图
Look at that. Look at that thing!
看那玩意 看呐
Oh, my God.
我的老天
It costs about £117,000.
它的售价约为102万人♥民♥币
It can go at 60 miles an hour, fly for about 25 minutes.
最高时速约每小时100公里 续航25分钟左右
Look at that. Yes, yes.
看呐 行了行了
I can see a couple of things, as a police-pursuit-vehicle problem.
我觉得问题很大 也就是警♥察♥追车问题
If you drove at 61 miles an hour, you'd get away from it.
只要你能开上101km/h 就可以逃走
Actually, you could drive at less than that,
事实上 你速度慢一点
but for more than 25 minutes and still get away from it.
但坚持25分钟以上 还是能逃走
Or, and here's another one you haven't probably considered:
或者呢 这是个你可能没想过的
if you fell off it, you're falling through your own propulsion device.
如果你掉下来 会直接掉在自己的推进器上
I don't care, because look at it!
我不管 你看这多帅
I want one of those more than I want both of my lungs.
我愿意用自己的两个肺去换这个
It is simply the best thing I've ever--
这是我见过最棒的东西
James, can you imagine Richard Hammond on one of those?
詹姆斯 你能想象理查德·哈蒙德开这玩意吗
Literally minutes of fun.
想想就搞笑
Yeah, exactly. And then he would just be a mist.
没错 他就成了一团血雾
You'd just be a veneer all over the nearest building.
你就是旁边建筑的外饰了
You'd actually be able to walk through Richard Hammond.
真可以走过哈蒙德的身躯
It would just be a puddle of Richard Hammond.
地上会有一滩理查德·哈蒙德
All right.
行了
Shit idea. Right.
坏主意 好了
A lot of people have got it into their heads that I don't like electric cars.
很多人以为 我不喜欢电动车
With good reason, because every time you've got an electric car,
理由很充足 因为每次一开电动车
you come back into the office on Monday morning
周一早上你都会带着又一个伤心故事
with another dreary tale of woe.
回到办公室
Cos you can't charge them up! Here we go.
因为这玩意没法充电 又来了
You can't! Last weekend, had a Jaguar I-PACE, OK?
真的 上周 我开了一台捷豹I-PACE
This is a really good car.
是台好车
This is why I have nothing against electric cars.
所以我并不反对电动车
That's the new Jag, and it is fabulous.
这台新款捷豹 太美了
Lovely to sit in, quick as hell,
坐姿舒适 快如闪电
better than a Tesla by a long way, actually, in many, many ways.
比特斯拉不知道高到哪去了
Brilliant. However, brought it up here, plugged it into my farm.
特别好 但是 开到这里 在我的农场插上电源
And boof! Instant darkness.
然后 瞬间黑了
This is a farm that can supply all of Western Europe
这个农场具备为整个西欧
with vegetable oil for a thousand years.
长♥期♥供应植物油的能力
Plug one Jag into it, and I'm in the 13th century. No electricity at all.
但插上I-PACE 直接回到13世纪 全部断电
I then took it to a friend's house, plugged it in there -
于是我开到朋友家充电
he's got more modern electricity.
他的线路更先进
Left it overnight and it had only hoovered up
在那放了一晚上 它一整晚的充电量
enough electricity overnight to cover 29 miles.
只够跑46公里
That's because you're plugging it into a 14th-century domestic socket.
因为你用的是14世纪家用插座
You're supposed to use a proper modern fast charger.
你应该用正经的汽车快充桩
How long would that take? 45 minutes.
那要多久 45分钟
I haven't got 45 minutes.
我没那么多时间
I've only got 130,000 hours left, James, before I die.
詹姆斯 我这辈子只剩13万小时了
I'm not going to spend any of it... What?
我才不要浪费时间在... 怎么了
Wait a minute.
等等
This is a new thing of yours that's started.
你这是个新说法
"I've only got 130,000 hours."
我只剩13万个小时了
It's dropping. It's dropping now.
越来越少了现在
Where does... It's a lovely thought.
你怎么... 这个想法很有意思
It's dropping...
时间不等人
It is. Get on with it! I'm losing valuable time!
真的 有话快说 别浪费我宝贵时间
All right! I do wanna know, though, where did that number come from?
好吧 我想知道 你这数怎么算来的
Have you got your phone on you?
你带手♥机♥了吗
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表