剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
That was quite hurty.
可疼了
Right, we know how his works. I...
好了 我们知道你的那个行李箱
I just... I fell out of a tunnel!
我从登机桥上摔了下去
I'm not interested in that. I want to know how yours works.
我不关心 你的那个行李箱
Well, it's exactly the same. It was a cordless drill motor and some laptop batteries.
也是由电机和一些笔记本电池组成的
Right, and you're claiming that has a top speed
是的 但你说它的极速
of 28 miles an hour?
能达到每小时45公里
I was doing 28 when I fell out of the tunnel.
我摔下去的时候就有45
Really? Yes, 28.
真的吗 真是45
I didn't believe him either,
我也不相信他
so when the airport quietened down a bit,
所以当机场旅客不多的时候
we organised a race. Yeah, we did. We got some drivers.
我们组织了一场比赛 没错 我们找了两位车手
I got Abbie to ride my suitcase.
我让艾比驾驶我的行李箱
Yep, and my laptop was ridden by Aaron Davis,
而我的笔记本由亚伦·戴维斯驾驭
the second fastest young skateboarder in Britain,
英国第二快的年轻滑板运动员
and you can't get better than that.
再也找不到更合适的人了
Well... You can.
好像能找到
You can get the fastest, but I didn't.
你可以去找最快的那位 但我没有
Anyway, you didn't. Who wants to see the race?
无论如何 你没找来 你们想看吗
Yes! OK, play the tape.
想 好 放录像吧
Right, here's Abbie on my superb suitcase.
好了 这边是艾比驾驶我的超级行李箱
And here's Hammond's man on the laptop.
另一边是哈蒙德找来的人驾驶笔记本
And now... let's see what happens.
让我们拭目以待
Three, two, one.
3 2 1
That was exciting.
太有趣了
I think...
我觉得
Who, here...
在场的各位
Hands up. Who, here, would like to have one of those
谁想在机场里拥有这样的装置
for going through an airport? Yeah, it's the way forward.
请举手 这就是未来的趋势
There you go. We're onto something.
你看 我们的发明有用
It's the way forwards. Just hang on a minute.
这是大趋势 等一下
Can I just ask, is that the first race in history
我想问 这是历史上首次
where all of the competitors crashed before the finish?
所有选手都在终点线前撞车的比赛吗
Probably is, actually. Um, probably, yeah.
有可能 恩 可能是吧
Probably is. Yeah. And let's not forget
可能是 别忘了
when you used your inventions,
你们用这两个玩意的时候
you fell off quite badly,
你狠狠地摔了一跤
you killed a man and then you drove out of the end of a tunnel.
你杀了人 还从登机桥上摔了下去
Yes, I did do that, and I crashed into those Toblerone, which also hurt, yeah.
没错 我还撞倒了三角巧克力堆 也很疼
So those, those things you've created
所以说 你们发明的东西
are a complete menace to the people using them,
对使用者和机场里的所有人来说
and everybody else in the airport.
都是个绝对的威胁
Uh... Fair?
呃 同意吗
Yeah. Yes, that is fair,
同意 确实如此
actually, now I come to think of it.
回想一下 确实如此
And so, on that terrible disappointment, it's time to end.
那么伴随着巨大的失望 节目也该结束了
Now, next week, there's a Grand Tour special.
下周我们将迎来Grand Tour特辑
We're attempting to cross the vast wilderness
我们将试图使用自己造出来的车
that is Mongolia, using a car that we built -
准确说 是他们两个造的车
well, they built - ourselves.
穿越蒙古的广阔荒野
See you then. Take care.
感谢各位的收看
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表