剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
"Ooh, (BLEEP) me!"
"哦 卧♥槽♥"
Right, here we come!
好 来
With Hammond's help, James finally got up the dune.
在哈蒙德的帮助下 詹姆斯终于爬上了沙丘
Yes, come on! Come on, come on, come on.
加油 加油
Keep going, keep moving. Mind that dip.
继续 小心那个下坡
Oh, yes!
太好了
But from then on the going got tougher and tougher.
但从那开始 路越来越难开了
Come on.
加油啊
Yeah, OK. That's what I meant, that's what I meant.
看吧 我就说会这样
Right, digging.
来吧 开挖
Yes!
真棒
Try it up that way.
往那个方向开试试
James, back it up. Agh.
詹姆斯 倒车
Whoa, not again!
别又来一次啊
It's gonna go. Yes!
这次能行 太好了
That worked!
居然有用
Eventually, after a lot of digging and zigging and zagging,
在无休止的挖沙和之字形走线后
we reached some firmer sand.
我们终于踏上了坚实的地面
Oh, we are making progress now.
我们终于开始有进展了
Oh, yes. Straight on a bit.
没错 直走
Greenery! Yes, there it is!
绿色植物 到了
Salvation!
我们的救赎
Ohh! Bumpy.
有点颠
Hold on, stop, stop, stop.
等下 停
Stop. I see a problem.
停 我发现了一个问题
Right, so between us and our quest is...
所以 拦在我们和探险任务之间的
A big drop. A cliff.
是一个陡坡 一个悬崖
No, it's fine actually, James.
其实并不陡 没事的詹姆斯
Is it? Yeah, it's fine. It's...Yeah, you're good. It's like that.
是吗 是 没事 你就放心开吧
Good. It's pretty much levelish.
几乎是水平的
Yeah, you'll be fine. Off you go.
你会没事的 开吧
Oh, you're funny men!
哦 您可真幽默
Oh, you're very funny!
非常幽默
Having crossed the sandy bit,
穿过沙坑后
we paused for a moment of celebration.
我们停下车 小小庆祝
So, there we are. The first successful crossing
我们做到了 第一次成功地开这辆车
of the mighty Gobi Desert,
穿越了雄伟的戈壁沙漠
or some of it, in that car.
或者 至少其中一部分
No, hang on a minute.
不 等一下
What?
怎么了
What's troubling me is you see that little bit of river there?
令我不安的是那条小河
Yes. That's the river we crossed to get into the Gobi Desert.
那是我们进入戈壁滩时穿过的那条
And we've emerged 300 metres away
而我们现在位于那条河
from the stream where we went into the desert.
300米远的地方
James, I've got some bad news.
詹姆斯 我有坏消息
We are still south of the Gobi Desert.
我们还在戈壁沙漠以南
Rather than try to drive through it again,
与其重新过一次河
we decided to bravely drive round it instead.
我们勇敢地决定绕着它走
Right, now, let's just gloss over the fact that we made a catastrophic error,
忘掉我们犯了个天大的错误
and ended up back where we started from...
并开回了原点这件事
Just go round to... We're going round the east, Hammond.
这次往东开吧 是不是 哈蒙德
Yes.
对
Do you think this passes for a road in Mongolia?
你觉得在蒙古 这算是公路吗
I suspect this is a road, yes.
我认为算
I should think... Yeah.
我也觉得
Cos do you know how many paved roads
你知道这个国家
there are in the whole country?
有多少铺装路吗
Go on. Two.
说吧 两条
There's not two paved roads. Outside of the cities,
怎么可能 在城市之外
there are only two paved roads.
只有两条铺装道路
Whoa, bumpy.
有些颠簸
James! Bumps!
詹姆斯 坑洼不断
One of the things I'm worried about is
我担心的是
haemorrhoids from these seats.
长时间坐这里 可能得痔疮
It's a very real possibility.
很可能
You can get haemorrhoids from hard seats?
硬座椅会导致你得痔疮?
Yeah. Bounc... Jiggling.
是的 颠簸也会
However, there is a Mongolian cure for them.
不过 有一个蒙古秘方能治痔疮
Kill a wolf,
杀一匹狼
remove its anus
把肛♥门♥割下来
and then grate it onto your food.
然后磨成粉 撒在你的饭菜上
I don't fanc--
我不是很…
Really? No, seriously.
真的吗 没骗你
Because they reckon that wolves never get piles.
因为他们认为狼不会得痔疮
So they reckon--
所以猜想
What, on the basis that no wolf has ever said, "Ooh, my piles"?
为啥 因为狼不会说"噢我痔疮犯了"吗
"Ooh, my Chalfonts."
"噢我的菊痘"
Bump!
要颠了
As Jeremy continued to amaze us
杰里米继续给我们灌输
with his interesting facts about Mongolia...
关于蒙古的有趣知识
I do know that one of Genghis Khan's cavalrymen
我知道有一位成吉思汗的骑兵
could shoot an arrow through a marmot's head
可以骑着马从80米开外
from 250 feet away while galloping.
一箭射穿土拨鼠的脑袋
...it started to go dark.
天开始黑了
But because we'd covered so few miles, we had to plough on.
但因为我们进度太慢 只能继续前进
What the temperature is doing is plummeting.
温度在自♥由♥落体式下降
Where's the heater?
暖气呢
Ah. There isn't one. Yes.
额 并没有暖气 嗯
Look, come on. You can thank Mr Wilman for that one.
拜托 这要谢谢威尔曼先生了
Bump!
要颠了
Soon we couldn't see where we were going.
不久 我们看不见路了
Ready for some lights? Yeah, does this thing... Might be that.
要来点光吗 嗯 是这个…这个吧
Lights! There they are!
有光了 看哪
Oh, hello. We've died. We have died.
啊噢 断电了 断电了
Problem. Don't panic.
出故障了 别慌
Don't panic. Handbrake, please, Mr Hammond.
别慌 请拉起手刹 哈蒙德先生
No, we've completely lost the electrics.
不 我们完全断电了
So we turned the lights on and...
所以我们开了灯 然后…
That's what's... It's fried a fuse, maybe.
那是…可能保险丝烧了
The main fuse had indeed blown.
主保险丝确实烧断了
So we replaced it
于是我们换掉
and with the roof lights turned off,
并且关掉了顶灯
resumed our headlong plunge into the cold unknown.
又一头扎进了寒冷的未知地带中
Let's sing a song! No.
我们唱首歌♥吧 我拒绝
Desperate to cover more ground,
急于多赶一些路
we didn't pitch the tents till 1am.
我们直到凌晨1点才扎营休息
And then after another cold night of frost-hardened misery,
又过了冰冷凄凉的一夜
we wondered how we could make our car more comfortable.
我们在想如何提高车辆的舒适度
Are you stiff? Oh, God, yeah.
你僵了吗 天哪 当然
My neck and back, like, legs, everything.
我的脖子 后背 大腿 浑身上下
Yeah, well, we're gonna... I think we're gonna make extra lumbar support
好吧 我们要…我觉得要加一些腰部支撑
with our rolled up air mattress things.
就用卷起来的空气床垫
And I would suggest from my experiences yesterday
从昨天的体验来说
we use a bit of the spare leftover foam
我建议用一些多余的泡沫
and double the thickness of the arse portion.
让臀部的缓冲厚度加倍
I tell you what I thought of in the night.
和你们说 我昨晚想了想
Yes? We should give our vehicle a name.
什么 我们应该给这辆车取个名字
I thought about that. I came up with Genghis Car.
我想过 想到了"成吉思车"
That's really good!
好想法
It's not bad, is it? The only slight problem with it is
不错啊 只有一个小问题
Genghis was quite a big murderer.
成吉思汗杀人无数
He was quite murdery. I suppose he was a bit murdery.
他确实嗜杀 是有一点嗜杀
He did 34 million.
他杀了3400万人
Let's not name it after him, then.
那还是别以他命名了
There's another problem as well.
还有一个问题
He was quite rapey. He was very rapey.
他沉迷淫欲 确实贪爱
He was the rapiest man ever to have lived. Yeah, he was.
他是史上最淫乱的人 没错
Do you know, and this is not made up,
你知道吗 我不是在乱编
one in every 200 people alive today
今天每200个人中就有一个
can trace their ancestry back to Genghis Khan
他们的祖先能追溯到成吉思汗
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表