剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
There's a ladder at the back. Go down the ladder.
后面有梯子 从梯子下去
We have to shut it down!
得把车停了
It's trying to run away.
它还在试图走
I've got my foot hard on the brake.
我死死地踩在刹车上
If we let go, it will take off.
一松开 它就跑了
Hurry up!
快点
Right, down the back,
对 从后面
the window should be aligned with your... Use a bar stool.
窗户应该和车是对齐的 用个高脚凳
Go to the back, where the windows are.
到后面的窗户去
No, I can't.
我做不到
What do you mean, you can't? I can't do it.
什么叫做不到 我过不去
Put your feet in first. Hammond!
先把脚放过去 哈蒙德
What? We need Hammond. He's little.
怎么 需要哈蒙德 他小一些
You can't get through the window. I can't take my foot off the brake.
你不能从这个窗户过去 我脚要踩住刹车
I hope my handbrake holds, cos if it gives out, we've had it.
我希望手刹能挺住 它没用的话 我们就完了
I can't get through the window.
这窗户我过不去
Go in there. Can you put it in...just put it in park?
你进去 把它退档就行
Turn it off.
然后熄火
What are you doing? Putting that in to make it easier. Look.
你干什么 把这放过去会容易一些 你看
Oh, right, that was my problem. Yeah. Arghh!
哦对 我的问题就是这 对啊
I did that.
我拿来的
Ow! Pinched one!
扯到蛋了
Right. I'm... Quick!
我... 快
Neutral!
空档
Has he done it?
他成功了吗
Yes, he has. Jeez. Neutral. I've shut it down.
成功了 天哪 空档 我熄火了
Well done.
干得漂亮
Oh, no!
不是吧
Hammond. What?
哈蒙德 怎么
Do you have any idea
你知道
how close that fuel tank is to my chassis rails?
油箱和我的底盘框架有多近吗
Very.
非常
You could have been blown to pieces, you idiot!
你可能会被炸成碎片啊你个蠢货
Er...who's the idiot? "Thank you, rescuers."
这到底谁是蠢货 谢谢你救我狗命
What do you mean who's the idiot? You are.
什么叫谁是蠢货 你是
Why did this happen? There was nothing wrong with mine or his.
怎么发生的 我俩的车都没问题
What do you mean there's nothing wrong with yours?
什么叫你的没问题
You've got no windscreen. I know, but it was driving OK.
挡风玻璃都没有了 我知道 但是它开起来没问题
I was in control of it. I was behind the wheel, I could use the pedals.
我能坐在方向盘后面控制它 踏板都能用
I was in control of No, you weren't.
我能控制... 你不能
Of the steering I was. Well, that's brilliant.
方向盘我能控制 那真是太棒了
We've saved you from being dashed to death on a distant mountain.
你没在撞上山 都是因为我们救了你
I can't get out. And this is the gratitude we get.
我出不来了 你这什么态度
I was prepared to drive round in circles till it ran out of petrol.
我打算一直绕圈 到它没油为止
What's the matter? I can't get out. I've got stuck.
怎么了 我出不来了 卡住了
This was a mistake.
这就是个错误
What's he done? This... I can't...
他干什么了 这... 我不能...
What were you thinking of? My legs are on the glass.
你在想什么骚操作 我的腿在窗上
This is a ridiculous day.
今天太荒谬了
Let's see what can be done to rescue this situation.
让我们想想怎样救你
Well, that's an interesting one, isn't it?
这太有意思了 对吧
Well, let's have a sit down and think.
我们坐下想吧
Yeah, there's a sofa here. My knees are stuck on the window, it's very sore.
这有沙发 膝盖卡在窗子里了 好酸
How did you manage that? Why didn't you go through legs first?
你怎么做到的 为什么不把腿迈过来
I couldn't because it's higher.
这边高一些 我没办法
But didn't you take a bar stool with you?
你不是带了个高脚凳吗
Can I just say this holiday is not working out.
我能说这次度假很失败吗
No. Why don't we just face facts?
是的 我们不如直面事实
RVs are not good. They're not good.
房♥车不行 不怎么好
So why don't we just have a demolition derby?
不如来个撞车比赛吧
Well, no, wait a minute. What?
别 等等啊 怎么
That's not a bad idea, cos half of mine's gone already.
这主意不错 因为我的车只剩了一半
Yes, mine's pretty much ruined, cos he's broken the window.
是的 我的也报废了 因为他把窗户弄坏了
Yes, but mine's intact, it's perfectly intact.
是的 但是我的车完好啊
Nothing has gone wrong with it. I'm not destroying it.
一点问题没有 我才不要毁它
Well, you'll win, then. You stand more chance of winning.
那你赢了 你的赢面更大
I'll tell you what, we'll have a vote.
这样吧 我们投票
Right, we've found three other people
好的 我们找到了三个
who are equally disillusioned with their RVs
同样对房♥车失望的人
and the rules are very simple.
规则很简单
The last one still running is the winner.
跑到最后 就是赢家
Once we'd climbed aboard our race-modified RVs,
各自坐上赛道改装版的房♥车
we were ready for the off.
准备开始了
This is a stupid idea. I disapprove.
这是个坏主意 我不同意
It's needlessly destructive and I really like my little truck.
只会造成无意义的破坏 而且我很喜欢这台小卡车
Here's my start line strategy.
我的首发策略
Light goes green. Hard right! Hit James.
灯一绿 往右狠狠撞向詹姆斯
I want him to be a bonnet emblem
等到第一个弯道
by the time I get to the first corner.
他就是我的战果勋章
He doesn't realise that the window's fallen out of his RV
他还没意识到房♥车的窗户坏了
and I can hear everything he's saying.
我能听到每一句
Let's get this over with, shall we?
咱们赶紧的 好吗
That's one done.
解决一个了
Obviously I'm not driving on the roof.
很明显我没在车顶开车
I think that would be unwise.
我认为不太明智
Closing up on the lavatory.
接近厕所号♥
Here he goes.
走着
Oh, he hit me hard there.
他撞了下狠的
Turning right.
往右走
Got him. I've been hit again!
撞到了 我又被撞了
Bastard.
兔崽子
Meanwhile, in Hammond's truck,
此时 在哈蒙德车里
there'd been a bit of a mood swing.
情绪大有转变
OK, I change my mind. This is really good fun.
好吧 我改主意了 这真的很好玩
I have got the toughest vehicle here... I'm sure of that.
我的车是最耐操的 我肯定
Have another go at Jeremy.
再来试试杰里米
Ooh! Oh, my lights have come off.
啊 我的灯掉了
The door was shut on me really badly.
他们把我关门了
I can't see over my bonnet.
视线被引擎盖挡住了
Hammond's bonnet is completely off.
哈蒙德的引擎盖完全掉了
However, the Mad Max make-over
然而 疯狂麦克斯风格改造后
made his truck even more of a lethal weapon.
他的卡车更致命了
There you go! Hah.
走你
Oh, that's brutal.
太残忍♥了
Oh, my door!
我的门
I've been hit.
我被攻击了
I've been hit again.
又被撞了
I'm in a sandwich of Americans.
我仿佛置身于美式三明治之中
It was at this point I noticed something
这时 我才注意到
about one of those Americans.
其中一位美♥国♥佬♥
Wait a minute.
等等
It's that guy.
这是那哥们
He's the one who's been following us.
就是他一直尾♥行♥我们
What's he doing?
他在干嘛呢
Oh, no, I'm being pushed.
不好 后面有人推我
We are being annihilated by the two remaining Americans.
我们要被剩下的两名美国人消灭了
As the contest heated up...
随着比赛的白热化
...I decided to pick on the biggest RV.
我决定挑战最大的一台房♥车
You want demolition, have some.
你想玩撞车 来吧
Oh, hello, I'm leaking. Oh, no!
不好 撞漏了
Oh, no, I'm leaking fluid.
糟了 有液体喷出
Following hit after brutal hit...
在一波接一波的猛烈撞击后
my opponent eventually conked out.
我的对手终于陷入窘境
But the battle had left me badly wounded.
但这场战争也让我伤痕累累
Oh, this does not bode well for my little truck.
对我的小卡车可不是好兆头
I think my engine might be suffering.
我觉得引擎不行了
Oh, that's gone badly wrong for me.
这下我惨了
I think I've lost a wheel now.
我好像掉了轮子
I'm in a bad way.
我情况很危急
I've lost steering.
转向失灵了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表