剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
That's what he said.
他真这么说的
He said that. "Be careful, they run out into the road."
他说 小心 因为他们会跑到路中间”
"You never know, they're unpredictable."
谁知道呢 这没法预测
I don't think the #MeToo movement
我觉得#MeToo运动
has reached Chongqing just yet.
肯定还没有波及重庆
No. Mind you, you say that,
注意一下 虽然你这么说
there are 78 self-made billionaire women in the whole world.
全世界有78位自食其力的亿万女富豪
And 49 of them are Chinese. Yeah.
其中49位都是中国人 是的
Well, there would be more, but some of them got run over.
如果有些没有被车轧死 可能会更多
Anyway, look, can we talk about that Hongqi for a bit?
我们能不能再聊聊红旗
I knew you'd want to talk about that.
我就知道你想说这个
It's so you. It's interesting.
太像你了 很有意思啊
It's so you. It's got him written all over it.
是你的风格 上面就差写上你的名字了
Bad news, though, you can't have it in brown.
坏消息 没有棕色版
Why would I want it in brown?
我为什么要棕色的
Oh, yes, you would. You love a brown car.
你肯定会 你最爱棕色车了
Your cars are grey and dark green.
你的车是灰色和墨绿色
Mine are blue, metal fake, red, and orange.
我有蓝色 金属 红色和橙色
I can't see into your mind.
我是看不透你
God knows I'm not sure I want to.
天呐 我也不想看透你
But...I know James May,
但是 我了解詹姆斯·梅
as you drift off to sleepy bobos tonight,
你今晚进入梦乡时
a brown Hongqi will be driving...
一辆棕色的红旗会开在...
"But I don't like brown cars."
“但我不喜欢棕色车”
It's like him saying, "I love horses."
就像他说 我喜欢马
Things that aren't true. Things that aren't true.
肯定都是骗人的
You love a brown car and you can't have it in brown.
你喜欢棕色车 这没有棕色版
I've never had a brown car and I am interested in the Hongqi.
我没买♥♥过棕色车 我对红旗很感兴趣
So tell us more about it. OK.
所以再聊聊吧 好
Something I didn't say in the film, which is quite interesting,
有一点视频里我没说 还挺有意思
is that when you order one, they send a tailor round to your place of business.
你订了一辆 他们会派裁缝来
And he measures you up for a suit
为你量身定制一套西服
that you then wear when you take delivery of the car.
你穿着去提车
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I'd actually quite like to be the tailor
我想做那个裁缝
who made the suit for you
等你买♥♥了自己的红旗后
when you take delivery of your Hongqi.
给你做套西服
It would have some writing on it.
上面会写着字
Would it? Not in Chinese, it would be in English.
是吗 不是中文 而是英文
Would it be a pithy description of the wearer?
是不是对穿着者的简单介绍
Yes, that's what it was.
没错 正是
It's funny you should say that, because...
正好你提到这个 因为
in China there's a tendency for people to wear clothing
在中国 大家喜欢穿
with English words, you know, written on them.
印有英文的衣服
They've obviously got no idea what those words say.
很显然他们对于含义一概不知
I was sitting in a traffic jam one day there
我有次堵车时
and there was a woman on a bus next to me.
旁边公交车里有位女士
And she was a perfectly respectable, 50-something woman
而且是位十分体面的中年女士
on her way obviously to an office job or whatever.
明显是去上班之类的
She was wearing a white blouse with red flowers on it.
她穿了一件红色印花的白色衬衫
Now, I took a picture. Here it is.
我拍了照片 在这
And what that says is, "He was a (BLEEP) asshole."
上面写着 他是个狗♥日♥的♥王八蛋
I would love a picture of her face when somebody
我想知道 别人向她解释之后
explained to her what it said on her shirt.
她会是什么表情
Do you know what's really amazing about that?
你知道有什么很巧吗
That's exactly what I was gonna have put on your Hongqi suit.
那正是我要印在你红旗套装上的字
She knew. She knew!
她知道 她知道
I wanna get back to cars, if I may.
让我们回到车的话题吧
Because there's some truly astonishing stats, really,
因为这有些惊人的数据 真的
about cars in China.
关于中国车市
We've got a graph here of global car production, yes?
我们有张全球汽车产量图表
There's the UK in tenth place.
英国排在第十位
We made 1.67 million cars here in 2017.
2017年我们造了167万辆车
Japan 8.35 million.
日本 835万辆
China, let's put it up.
中国 让我们看看
Mindblowing! 24.8 million cars they made there.
震惊了 生产了2480万辆车
And what's extraordinary is that you can't just buy a car and then use it.
更神奇的是你不能买♥♥辆车就上路开
You have to apply to a government-run lottery
你需要参与政♥府♥组织的摇号♥
for a registration plate for your car.
才能获得一张牌照
Now here's one, OK?
有个数据
In Beijing last year, for every thousand people
去年在北♥京♥ 每一千个
who applied for a registration plate
为了买♥♥车
for a car they intended to buy...
参与了车牌摇号♥的
For every thousand who applied,
每一千个参与摇号♥的
how many do you think actually got one?
你们觉得有多少人摇到了车牌
Three. Three people?
3 就3个人
For every thousand people who applied,
每一千个摇号♥的人
only three actually got a registration plate,
只有三个人能拿到牌照
were allowed to buy a car.
然后才能买♥♥车
This is good conversation, this whole issue actually. It's really interesting.
这段聊天不错 话题都很有意思
Would you like to guess what was the bestselling car in China in 2017?
你们要不要猜猜看♥中♥国♥2017年销量最高的车是什么
Well, Volkswagen have been there forever, so I'm gonna say the Passat.
总是少不了大众的身影 我猜帕萨特
I'm gonna say it's a mid-sized Hyundai
我猜是现代的中级车
of some sort, sort of boxy thing. And you're both wrong.
或者类似的方方正正的车 你们都错了
It's the Wuling Hongguang.
是五菱宏光
What, that?
什么 那玩意
Yep, there it is. That's the fella.
没错 就是这个
That's the bestselling-car in China?
中国销量最高的汽车
They sold half a million of them in China in 2017.
2017年在中国销♥售♥50万辆
Really? Half a million of those were sold, yeah.
真的 是的 卖♥♥了50万辆
They sold... Well, half a million of...Wu...
他们卖♥♥了50万辆 五
Wuling Hongguang. Those.
五菱宏光 那玩意
That's more than the Ford Focus.
比福特福克斯还多
Yeah, and don't forget the Ford Focus is sold globally.
没错 而且别忘了福克斯是全球销♥售♥的
That's just sold in China.
这个只是在中国销♥售♥
The car, the Chinese car, that caught my eye, I must say,
中国生产的车 进入我视野的
was the Bestune T77.
就是奔腾T77了
Familiar with it? Oh, the Best... No.
听过吗 啊 就是奔… 没有
Never heard of it. No, exactly.
从来没听过 就是没听过
We've got a picture of it here.
这里有张照片
It looks a bit like the Lamborghini from last week, the Urus.
长得有点像上周的兰博基尼Urus
But it's much smaller, 1.2-litre engine SUV. All quite normal.
但小很多 1.2升引擎的SUV 挺普通
Except it comes with something called a dashboard assistant.
除了一点 它有个仪表盘助手
Which is a little holographic figure that pops up
它会跳出来一个全息人像
and you talk to it and it helps you set the satnav
向它下指令 它会帮你设置导航
and make phone calls and so on. That's very hitech.
打电♥话♥等等 高科技
Except the little holographic figure is of a Japanese -
只是 那个全息人像是个日本...
a Japanese schoolgirl.
日本学♥生♥妹♥
And then you can choose what colour miniskirt you'd like her to wear.
你可以自♥由♥选择她的迷你裙颜色
Got a picture... I'm not making it up. There's a picture here.
有图为证 我可不是瞎编的 这里有图
I'm not sure about that.
这不太妥吧
I'm not either, but here's the thing, James,
没错 但是詹姆斯 问题是
the Chinese don't care what we think, anybody.
中国人不在意我们的看法 所有人
Cos they look at us like we look at cows.
因为他们看我们 就像我们看奶牛
We're just big daft things standing around.
我们只不过是站着的傻大个
Only instead of milk, we give them luggage and watches.
只是我们不产奶 我们产包包和手表
That's actually the end of Conversation Street.
唠嗑街到此结束
It's not the end, however, of the Chinese stuff.
但是关于中国的内容 还没有结束
Because we had a call the other day from a Chinese car manufacturer called NIO.
我们接到了一家名为蔚来的中国汽车制♥造♥商来电
And they said, "We have built a blisteringly fast, all-electric supercar.
他们声称 我们造了一台快到飞起的全电动超跑
And would one of you like to try it out?"
你们有人想试试吗
Yeah, now after his escapade going up a Swiss hill
在这位开着纯电动超跑
in a blisteringly fast, all-electric supercar,
在瑞士山脉出事之后
Richard Hammond said that he really didn't think he was the man for the job.
哈蒙德认为他确实不适合开这车
However, it turned out
然而
that the car was only available for one day
这车只有一天的档期
and unfortunately on that day, I had the boiler man coming round.
不巧 那天锅炉工要来我家
Yeah. And I had a dental appoint... Dentist.
对 而我有个牙医... 看牙医
Dental appointment, yeah.
是的 要去看牙
Yep. So, guess what?
没错 所以呢
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表