剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, hello.
噢快看
I'm in a British railway tunnel. Oh, no, Hammond.
我们进入了英国铁路隧♥道♥ 哦不哈蒙德
Ohh, tunnel.
噢 隧♥道♥
Stop it!
别拿大灯晃我了
I had to do it, it's the law.
没办法 法律规定要开灯
We drove for miles along the disused railway,
我们沿着废弃的铁路行驶了几公里
until eventually, LGB Jeremy came to a halt.
终于 姬佬杰里米停了下来
Gentlemen, I'm rather confused here.
先生们 我有点弄不懂了
We're approaching a bridge, OK?
前面是一座桥 好吧
It says no cars, no people, no motorcycles and no horses.
它说车辆 行人 摩托车和马禁止通行
Well, what's it for, then?
那这桥干什么用
Moments later, we found out.
不久之后 我们明白了
It's all right, James, why don't you just...
没事的 詹姆斯 你为什么不直接…
He is actually going.
他真的走了
James doesn't like heights.
詹姆斯恐高
Oh, did you see that one just move? Yes.
你看到那根木头在动吗 嗯
What is that? Hold on.
那是啥 等一下
That's one, two.
1步 2步
You've got seven, maybe eight feet.
差不多有2.1米 到2.7米宽
But that means I'll have to drive... I can't...
就是说我要开过… 这不…
You will. It's got massive tyres.
可以的 你的车轮很大
You'll just be running on the outer ones.
刚刚好压在外侧的木条上
Well... So I get to this bit...
好吧 我开到这里…
My car is wider than that,
我的车比这要宽
and that's wider than my wheel. It won't do it.
比我的车轮要宽 走不了的
And that's high, actually. What is that? 300 feet?
这儿还挺高的 有多少 100米
Some hundreds of feet, yes.
100多米吧 差不多
Oh, dear.
噢我的天
Even though Hammond isn't at all accident prone,
尽管哈蒙德根本不是意外频出的人
I went first.
我还是先走了
Seat belt on or off?
系不系安全带
Off.
不系了
Because what bloody difference will it make?
真掉下去了有什么差别
Really.
真的
Jesus.
天哪
Oh, God, there's a really, really narrow bit there.
我的天 那里有一段特别窄
Ooh, ahh.
噢啊
Oh, speed.
加速
No, ah, I don't think speed's the answer. Ah.
不 我觉得加速不行 啊
Oh, oh.
噢
Right. I've made it. That's good.
好了 我成功了 非常好
Hammond, you will shit your pants doing this.
哈蒙德 你肯定会被吓出翔的
Well, that's helpful.
真让人安心呢
I already am, watching.
我光看着已经吓出翔了
Spider Man May shot across as fast as he dared.
蜘蛛侠船长在尽可能快地过桥
Not looking down, not looking down,
别往下看 别往下看
thinking about other things.
想想别的事情
And then it was the turn of Big Donald.
然后轮到大唐纳德了
Oh, God.
噢我的天哪
Ah. Ah.
啊 啊
The only way I can do this is by looking at the driver's-side tyre,
我唯一的办法就是盯着驾驶员一侧的轮胎
and keeping it as close as I can to that edge,
让它尽可能地贴紧边缘
and hoping to God that gives me enough.
然后祈祷宽度足够
Oh, Christ.
噢我的天
Oh, Jesus. I'm shaking all over.
天哪 我浑身都在抖
I can do this.
我能做到
I'm just gonna look at the wood,
我就只看木头
not at what's below, just look at the wood.
别看下面 只看木头
Ah!
啊
Jesus Christ, no, I'm too close to the edge.
上帝啊 不 我太靠边了
Argh. God!
啊 天哪
I think I might be sick.
我觉得我要不行了
I will get there.
我能做到
Crossing this bridge is just part of my journey.
这座桥只是旅途的一部分
Who is that, clippety clopping across my bridge?
是谁 啪塔啪塔地踩了我的桥
Oh, God!
噢天哪
Not the Billy Goat Gruff game.
别跟我玩三只小羊的游戏
Mm, I will move my Jeep out of your way
嗯 我可以开走我的吉普
if you can answer this simple prog rock question.
但首先你要答出这个关于前卫摇滚的问题
I don't know anything about prog rock at all!
我完全不了解前卫摇滚啊
Who is the bass guitarist in Barclay James Harvest?
巴克雷·詹姆斯·哈维斯特乐队里的贝斯手是谁
The Nolan Sisters! Get me off this (BLEEP) bridge!
诺兰姐妹 快TM让我下桥
Let me off the bridge. I'm gonna be sick. Please.
让我下桥 我不行了 拜托
Eventually Hammond became quite irritated,
最终哈蒙德变得非常恼火
so I abandoned the game
所以我放弃了游戏
and soon all of us became quite irritated.
而不久之后 我们所有人都变得非常恼火
There were more not very well maintained bridges.
修缮不佳的桥还有很多
Oh, God in heaven.
噢 我的上帝啊
The heat was stifling...
炎热的空气让人窒息
and the ride in the Jeep
而坐在吉普里
became more and more intolerable.
也变得越来越无法忍♥受
Not taking this punishment very well.
这个逆来我不是很能顺受
Ohh.
噢
And then...
然后…
James, have you broken down?
詹姆斯 你抛锚了吗
Yes.
对的
It's a very thoughtful place to break down, this.
在这里抛锚可以说非常有心了
Why is that? Well, because, look, there's a little path
为什么 因为 你旁边还有点空间
Hammond and I can go round.
哈蒙德和我可以绕过去
He is absolutely right. Off you go.
他说的没错 快滚吧
Leave it. Don't touch it. Leave it.
行了 别碰它 别乱动
I'm trying to help. Don't try and help. Go away.
我想帮忙来着 别帮倒忙了 滚吧
Everybody's getting a bit bad tempered.
每个人都有脾气了
Might be because it's so hot. Could be that.
可能是因为太热了 大概吧
He's not very keen on us helping, is he?
他不太想让我们帮他 对吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I couldn't see the bumper. I will punch your lights out
我看不见保险杠 我要打碎你的大灯
cos I had my head right next to the thing.
因为我就是看它不爽
Go on. Go!
走 走啊
It'll all be fine if we spot a jaguar.
如果我们看到美洲豹就好了
Everything will be OK.
一切都好了
Right. Go!
好吧 滚
Oh, now we're in trouble.
噢 现在我们麻烦了
Whoa!
哇哦
Hammond!
哈蒙德
You (BLEEP) moron!
你个傻X
I didn't know you were there! Hammond!
我没看到你 哈蒙德
What the (BLEEP) hell are you doing?
你到底想干什么
I was stuck.
我卡住了
I didn't know you were behind me.
我不知道你在我后面
Use your mirrors!
你的倒车镜是摆设吗
You totally smashed the front of my car up.
你把我车头毁了
That really got out of hand, all of a sudden.
一瞬间就局势大变
One minute going along, everything's fine.
前一秒海阔天空
Next minute, one of your mates is throwing rocks at the other one.
下一秒兄弟反♥目♥
Problem is, you have people on the extreme left - James May -
问题在于 有的人极度左倾 比如詹姆斯·梅
people on the extreme right - Richard Hammond -
有的人极度右倾 比如理查德·哈蒙德
and it's always the liberal, sensible people in the middle, like me,
当然一定会有开明理智的中间派 比如我
who cop for it.
去尽力调和矛盾
Eventually, having fixed the Fiat,
终于修好了菲亚特
I was back on the road again.
我又重新上路
This car is just amazing.
这车简直太棒了
But then...
然而
Oh, dear. I think I've just lost the exhaust pipe.
天啊 我的排气管恐怕是掉了
Up ahead, thanks mainly to
前方 得益于我们周围
our absolutely beautiful surroundings,
令人窒息的美景
the mood was a lot more tranquil.
我的心情也平缓了许多
That scenery to our right is absolutely spectacular.
我们右边的景色简直美到了极致
It is gorgeous, isn't it?
美极了 不是吗
Yeah. And of course we're not in the shade of the jungle any more,
是啊 而且我们离开了雨林的荫蔽
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表