剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
and pulled over to photograph
停好车 打算拍摄
something else we thought Amazon might like.
我们觉得亚马逊可能会喜欢的题材
The humming bird.
蜂鸟
Sadly, though, to attract these wonderful little things,
不幸的是 为了吸引这些绝妙的小生物
we had to take drastic measures.
我们只好采取极端措施
You know when wildlife photographers tell you
当野生动物摄影师向你解释
how they got the shots? Yeah.
他们如何拍照 怎么了
I bet they never ever say, "And then we wore scarlet lipstick."
我保证他们不会坦白 "我们随后涂上了烈焰红唇"
No. -I've never seen it mentioned.
不会 从没听说过
They also wouldn't say that if you want the birds to come up really close,
他们也不会解释 如果你希望与鸟儿亲密接触
you need to put a plastic flower in your mouth.
必须在嘴里放一朵塑料花
Oh, that one's lovely. Look at that, look at that.
哦这只太可爱了 快看那个
They are absolutely beautiful, aren't they?
它们真的太美了 不是吗
Shit!
糟糕
I've gotta get further away.
我得离远点
You got it?
你拍到了吗
Epic.
杰作
I've gotta say, of all the things we've ever done,
我得说 在我们做过的所有事里
that's kind of up there, really.
这算很不错的 对吧
Yeah, it's beautiful. I think that might be my favourite.
对 很美 这可能是我的最爱
And now we've done one of the world's smallest birds,
我们拍到了世界上最小的鸟
it's time to carry on going up, and one of the biggest.
是时候继续上行 拍世界最大的了
What? We've got to get the condor, haven't we?
什么 我们得拍到秃鹫 对吧
They weren't condors?
这些不是吗
We continued on Jeremy's journey up into the heavens.
我们继续杰里米的通天之旅
Right, we're at something like 11 and a half thousand feet. We're still climbing.
现在海拔3500米 还在继续爬
Car is definitely struggling now.
车子真的很挣扎
The engine burns a mixture of oxygen and petrol, mainly oxygen.
引擎运转依靠氧气和汽油 主要消耗氧气
The oxygen is going down, so you can't burn as much petrol,
含氧量下降 无法助燃足够的汽油
so the engine develops less power.
导致动力下降
I'll have to go for second.
我得挂到二挡
Climb, Pepe!
冲呀 佩佩
Keeping an eye on temperature.
时刻注意温度
It is working extra hard.
发动机工作得很艰苦
It might just pass a critical level
随时可能来到一个临界点
at which this car can't suck in enough oxygen
无法吸入足够的氧气
to mix with fuel to burn.
与汽油混合后燃烧
And then I'll run out of steam.
随后我的散热就会出问题
The good thing is that while my colleagues were painting their cars,
好消息是 当他们忙着喷漆的时候
I was fitting mine with oxygen tanks.
我加装了氧气罐
So when I start to really struggle,
当我感到吃力了
I shall simply feed pure O2 to the engine, and me.
就可以直接为引擎和我提供氧气
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
Come on.
冲啊
Hammond, how are things in your monster truck?
哈蒙德 你的怪兽车还好吗
Not brilliant. It's gone very wheezy and it's getting very hot.
不太好 它现在特别喘 非常烫
We've just passed 14,000 feet now.
我们刚刚开上了4267米
Really running out of power.
榨干了每一份马力
Switching to oxygen for the engine.
切换给引擎供氧
There we are, two clicks.
好了 点两下
Right, watch this.
瞧这个
Kick-down is restored.
又可以大脚油门了
That's profound, the difference.
真是立竿见影
Leading my breathless colleagues, we continued to climb...
带着我气喘吁吁的同事 我们继续攀爬
and soon found ourselves on a volcano.
很快发现我们来到了火山
Last erupted in the 1980s
上次喷发在80年代
and killed 25,000 people.
25000人遇害
I've never seen anywhere with fewer animals in it.
这是我见过动物最少的地方
Condors live here, I'm telling you.
秃鹫就住这 我告诉你
They come and get volcano mice.
它们捕食火山鼠
You're destroying our cars, you've got oxygen for you and your car only,
你毁了我们的车 只有你和吉普有氧气
and we can see nothing!
而且我们什么都没看到
Hammond did seem to have a point, as no condors appeared.
哈蒙德说中了一点 没有秃鹫出现
Nothing for it, we've gotta go higher
没办法 我们只能继续往上
to find Colin Condor.
寻找科林秃鹫
Come on, hurry up, follow me.
加油 快点 跟上我
This is it, this is all I've got.
就这样了 眼前就是现实
Foot is flat to the floor, the temperature is flying up.
油门踩到底 温度飙上天
I've just been told we're at 15,500 feet.
有人告诉我 海拔刚过4725米
Oh, God, not another steep one.
天哪 别又是陡坡
Yes!
真棒
My plucky little Panda, however, was coping rather well.
我勇猛的小熊猫应对得非常自如
Until it broke down.
直到它抛锚前
Bollocks!
气死了
Um, I've got a completely dead battery.
我的电池完全没救了
Right, James, I'm gonna try and push-start you with this.
好的詹姆斯 我试试推你启动
I'll be gentle.
我会温柔的
OK, please push me with the bumper, not the wheels.
好的 请用保险杠推 别用轮子碾
I'm sure you realise that.
我想你应该明白
Whoa!
哇
Hammond, you've put my window through.
哈蒙德 你把车窗打破了
Oh, there is a God!
苍天有眼
I'm gonna back up to amuse myself looking at this.
我要回去看看 开心一下
Reverse!
倒车
Yeah, but you've become disconnected
你的后保险杠
on your back bumper on one side.
有一边脱落了
Oh, God, now mine's died and it's boiling.
完了 车坏了 引擎开锅了
Whoa, that's proper boiling.
哇 真的在沸腾
My only option was to try and keep some air flowing through the radiator.
唯一办法就是让空气带走散热器的热量
So I set off once more.
所以我再次出发
Errr...
额
It's swimming through ash, that's the problem.
简直是游在火山灰海 真烦人
It's now getting hotter than ever and I don't like this edge.
越来越热了 而且我不喜欢这路边
That shat me up a bit.
吓屎我了
Clarkson, how much further is it to this "No picture opportunity"?
克拉克森 距离"无片可拍之地"还有多远
Not much further now. Only a couple of... Oh, a bit.
没多远了 再往前 一点点
He doesn't know.
他根本不知道
But then I saw exactly the sort of ridge
之后我看到了秃鹫
condors use to keep aloft.
喜欢盘旋的山脊
To reach it, though, we'd have to turn off the track.
要开过去 只能驶离道路
Now let's show those two what the Jeep can do.
让他们瞧瞧吉普的本事
There you go, there you go.
走起 加油
No, I can't get up there.
不好 我上不去
That simply doesn't work.
根本行不通
It's like talcum powder.
地面就像滑石粉
No. Stuck again.
不 又卡住了
Come on. Come on, Jeep.
来吧 吉普
Yes, you little beauty.
你个小美人
Um, I may have overreached myself a little bit.
嗯 我可能有点不自量力
Oh, look at all the condors.
哦 快看秃鹫啊
I can see they're everywhere.
它们到处都是呢
It doesn't work. Let's face it.
这行不通 面对现实吧
I've had a brilliant idea.
我有个绝妙的点子
Let's just get off this dusty bit and set our hides up there.
让我们离开这片尘土 把潜伏装置设在别处
Yes.
好
So, we drove off the dust...
于是我们驶离尘土
...found a new likely-looking spot,
找到一处很有希望的地方
and when the clouds had lifted,
当云雾散去
we set about getting ready to do photography.
我们立即做好摄影的准备
The idea of the netting is it stops the shine on the windows.
伪装网可以防止窗户反光
Very visible to animals.
避免被动物们察觉
Oh.
哦
There was some on this side as well.
原来这边也有玻璃
Right, it's ready. You're going up in it?
准备好了 你要上去吗
Well, why would you not?
当然 为什么不
Well, I can see one reason.
我找到一个理由
You see the maximum weight?
你看到最大承重了吗
159kg.
159公斤
What's...? Well, you're not going anywhere, are you?
什么 不能上去了吧
Well, the camera is quite heavy. No... OK, it's the camera.
照相机太重了 不 好吧 照相机
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表