剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Bye!
再见
This is a lot higher than it looked in the brochure.
感觉比说明书上参数高多了
I wouldn't like that.
我可不会喜欢
That's really horrible.
太可怕了
Keep going till the end bit drops out.
继续啊 最好升到尽头掉下来
Why don't you two... Yes?
你们俩怎么不 咋了
..get in your cars.
回到车里
Yes? OK.
好 行吧
And can I just reinforce one thing?
我能强调一件事吗
What? -Silence is key.
什么 别出声是关键
Agreed.
同意
That ridge up there looks promising.
那边的山脊看上去很有希望
Right.
好的
Where is it?
在哪儿
No, no, no, back a bit, back.
不 往回一点 回去
I can't go back. I'll have to go all the way round.
我不能反转 只能再转一圈
I can hear it from up here.
我在这么远都能听见
Right, that one there, stop.
好的 就那个方向 停下
Got it.
找到了
Think I'll make a coffee.
是时候来杯咖啡
Sorry.
抱歉
Then it was May's turn to disturb the peace.
之后 詹姆斯又打破了沉寂
What is that?
那是什么
It's a bird call.
这是鸟鸣
It's a duck!
明明是鸭子叫
Moments later, though, there was an even worse noise.
不一会 出现了更糟糕的声音
Oh, God.
哦天哪
Jesus!
上帝
If only there was something tall and metal
高处的金属物
that would attract the lightning.
很容易遭雷劈
Not wishing to be fried, I quickly descended.
我可不想被炙烤 慌忙下降
And then we all tried to outrun the storm...
随后我们试图逃离暴风雨
which didn't work.
但没成
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
We're 250 miles from the equator,
我们距离赤道400公里
we're on a volcano in a severe hailstorm.
却在火山上经历冰雹风暴
How much hail is there in the sky?
天上到底有多少冰雹
There's hail coming in now.
冰雹砸进来了
It's bouncing in through the back.
它从后面弹进来
Still, we got some great condor photographs.
没事 我们的秃鹫照片拍得很不错呢
Oh ...look at this now.
哦 看这个
Life in the Jeep was hideous.
吉普车内的遭遇太可怕了
Oh, God.
哦天哪
Ah, ah...
啊 嗷
Ice right down the back of my neck.
我脖子后面都是冰块
I've just put all the ice down the back of my seat.
我把冰块都倒在我的座位上了
Oh, bollocks!
该死的
Richard was very sympathetic.
理查德表示非常同情
Oh, dear.
天啊
Oh, that is a lot of snow.
好多雪
Oh, joy. Joyous moment.
我要好好享受这一刻
Mercifully, though, the storm passed,
幸运的是 冰雹终于结束了
so we drove down the rough and icy mountain track, long into the night.
我们在崎岖的结冰山路上驶入了黑夜
And the next morning woke for a rethink
第二天早晨 当我们在一个镇子边上的临时营地
in a makeshift camp on the edge of a town.
准备重整旗鼓的时候
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I told you condors live down here.
我就说秃鹰是生活在山下嘛
Living? It was living up there and it's had engine failure,
胡说 它就是生活在山上 因为发动机故障
and it's crashed here.
才掉在了这里
Doesn't matter how it got here. Fact is, it is
怎么来的并不重要 重要的是
and I've got the pictures of it. That means we're done.
它在这里 我也拍到照片了 任务完成
You can't put that...
你不能用这种照片
...on an Amazon screen saver.
作为亚马逊的屏保啊
Why not?
怎么不行
Well...
因为
It's lost quite a lot of its majesty.
它老人家都已经不完整了
But it's a condor, and that means we're finished, that's it. We're done.
但这是一只秃鹰 所以任务完成 结束了
James, I've got a condor shot.
詹姆斯 我拍到秃鹰照片了
Have you? Have you done it?
是吗 你拍到啦
That is the final one. It's a condor, in camera,
这是最后的任务 找到秃鹰 拍下来
finished, out of here.
完成 走人
Hammond was wrong, though.
但是哈蒙德错了
We still had one more animal to find.
我们还有一种动物要找
The one that didn't make any sense.
但这完全是不合理的要求
The hippopotamus.
河马
Right, listen, this is obviously some kind of town.
听我说 这里肯定是个小镇子
I am a journalist, and a bloody good one.
我是一名记者 顶级的那种
So why don't I pop into town
我为何不到镇子上去
and see if I can find out anything about this hippopotamus story?
看看能不能找到关于河马的线索
My hide did not do well on that drive last night.
我的潜伏装置没能撑过昨晚
No, I can see that, and neither did my camera.
看见了 我的相机也挂了
No, it's, um, fogged up, I think, is the technical term.
镜头起雾了 我觉得专业术语应该这么说
My car actually fell over in the night.
我的车昨晚摔了个跟头
I know nothing about it.
我对此完全不知情
Once we'd parked, I set about doing journalism.
停好车之后 我开始进行采访
This is like being back on the Rotherham Advertiser.
这让我想起了我在罗瑟汉姆广♥告♥公♥司♥的日子
Except this is nothing like Rotherham.
只不过这里的景象完全不像罗瑟汉姆
Buenos dias. MAN: Buenos dias.
早上好 早上好
Hippopotamus.
河马
Hippopotami?
河马
Gracias.
谢谢
Nobody knows, nobody knows.
完全没人知道
Having drawn a journalistic blank...
记者计划失败之后
Excuse me.
打扰一下
..I decided to do art instead.
我决定化身为艺术家
Hippopotamus.
河马
What? Hippopotamus.
什么 河马
Yes. Where?
对 在哪儿
What's that? Got a Spanish-speaking cameraman, where is he?
你说什么 那个懂西班牙语的摄影师呢
What's that mean?
什么意思
CAMERAMAN: They are here.
这里有河马
They are here?
这里有河马
Where are they?
在哪里
Having got the information, I went back to my colleagues.
问清楚之后 我回去找我的同事们
Any joy?
有收获吗
More than.
何止是有
I have heard the most astonishing story.
我刚听到了一个令人震惊的故事
Apparently there was this guy in Colombia
有个人在哥伦比亚
who had a business exporting forest products all around the world, OK?
做面向全球的林产品出口业务
Really, really successful. So successful,
而且做得相当成功
he bought himself some pet hippopotamuses.
他买♥♥了些河马作为宠物
Who was he? Pablo someone or other.
谁这么厉害 好像叫巴勃罗
Anyway, the police shot him.
反正他最后被警♥察♥击毙了
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
They shot him and after he was dead, his hippopotamuses escaped.
被警♥察♥打死之后 他的河马们逃走了
Yeah? And they've been living in the wild and breeding.
然后就在野外生存繁衍下去
So there are hippopotamuses here and they are wild
所以这里有野生的河马出没
and I know where they are
而且我知道它们在哪里
and they're only 120km away.
离这里只有120公里
Well, we're in. Let's do it.
我们行动吧 出发
Finish your coffees. That's excellent.
把咖啡喝完吧 太棒了
That is staggering news.
令人振奋的消息
The only thing is, for this 120km,
为了跑完这120公里
would either of you mind if I modified my car?
你们介意我改装一下我的车吗
By unmodifying it.
其实是恢复原样
Having all unmodified our cars,
我们把车子都恢复了原样
I decided that before moving out,
我决定在离开前
there was a small job to do.
再做一件小事
Right, I've borrowed something from Hammond to annoy May.
我找哈蒙德借了点东西 好给梅添麻烦
Seeing that little New Labour Fiat Panda with its Brexit sticker on.
看到小小的新工党菲亚特熊猫贴上了支持英国脱欧的贴纸
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表