剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
It's such a big thing here, they now have spas where you can bathe in it.
这里的产酒业是如此发达 甚至还有红酒SPA
How does it feel? Tremendous.
感觉怎么样 无与伦比
This is wine.
这可是红酒
That's the great thing about that. He doesn't need a plug. No.
最妙的一点是他不需要水槽塞子 对
He will simply lower himself down and consume his bathwater.
他只要沉下去狂喝洗澡水就行了
If I were to take the plug out now,
如果我现在把塞子拔♥出♥来♥
would you panic and try and drink it all before it went away?
你会不会吓到试图在这都流走前 全喝下去
Hang on, I just need to rinse my hair. Hold on a minute.
等等 我要洗头发
He's actually going to wash his hair in wine. Oh, God, he is.
他居然真要用红酒洗头 还真是
Oh, no, he is!
真的洗了
Oh, God, I got some in my mouth.
天 我喝了点进去
James, do not fall asleep in the bath.
詹姆斯 别在里面睡着了
OK. He's going to.
好 他肯定会
Now I can relax.
现在我可以放松了
The next morning, we went for a drive around Tbilisi,
第二天早上 我们开车在第比利斯转了转
one of the coolest cities we'd ever been to.
这是我们去过最酷的城市之一
Who is this on his horse?
骑马的这个是谁
According to the sign, it's King David the Builder.
根据标牌 这是建筑家 大卫国王
What? Better than Eric the Chemist.
不会吧 至少比药剂师埃里克要好
The last builder I had working on the house
我家上一个干活的工人
didn't look like that.
可不是这样
He certainly didn't turn up on a horse.
绝对没骑马出现
We then found a flea market
然后我们找到了一个跳蚤市场
and decided to test the boot space in our grand tourers
决定买♥♥点纪念品
by picking up a few souvenirs.
测试一下我们GT车的后备箱空间
I'm not sure
我不觉得
they would have been able to win a war like this.
他们这样能打赢战争
This is a Russian wall clock.
这是一个俄♥国♥挂钟
It says Moscow on the dial. It works.
表盘上写着莫斯科 还在走呢
Is it a Soviet one? -Yeah.
这是前苏联的吗 是
A Soviet cine-camera.
一个前苏联电影摄影机
Now, come on.
怎么说
How much is the record player?
这个唱机多少钱
I'm going to do a selfie.
我要来张自♥拍♥
I like the way that they've captured the lustfulness of the lady dog
我很欣赏他们抓住了这条淫♥荡♥母狗和
and the wistfulness of James.
饥渴詹姆斯的精髓
Having done our shopping,
购物结束后
Hammond and I were soon back at our cars
哈蒙德和我回到车旁
and filling up the boots.
开始装箱
What have you bought? A giant pair of jugs.
你买♥♥啥了 一对巨大的壶
Georgian wine jugs.
格鲁吉亚的红酒壶
Do you know what the Georgian is for wine jugs?
你知道红酒壶用格鲁吉亚语怎么说吗
No. Norks.
不知道 胸器
Is it? Yeah.
是吗 没错
So you've got two giant norks.
所以你买♥♥了一对大胸器
Yeah. A guitar and a clock.
对 还有一个吉他和一个钟
And I'm very pleased with my purchases.
我对这次购物很满意
What's with the trombone, or whatever it is?
你这个长号♥ 还是什么 怎么回事
Well, it won't fit.
装不进去
With my record player and my bird and my gas mask...
已经放了唱机 鸟 毒气面具...
That's a striking piece. Well, put it on the back seat.
这玩意很霸气 放后座吧
Quite small. It will go on...
后座空间太小了 它肯定能...
The back seat will accommodate that, look.
后座能放下的 看
He's going to be critical. Oh, my God!
他要嘲笑我的车了 天啊
There you go. Told you he would.
看吧 他开始了
Do Aston Martin describe that as a back seat? Yes.
阿斯顿·马丁管这叫后座 是的
I wouldn't call it a leather pouch.
我看这连皮袋都算不上
I can't argue...
我无言以对
I can't argue with him. It's not acceptable.
我真无言以对 这太过分了
Are you actually in? Yes.
你真进去了吗 没错
Head room? No.
头顶空间怎么样 不怎么样
That is absolutely hopeless.
这车没救了
Anyway, the interesting thing about the Aston Martin is...
不管怎样 这辆阿斯顿·马丁最有趣的是
I've got quite a lot to say. I need to get out now!
我有很多想说的 放我出去
At this point, James came back.
这个时候 詹姆斯回来了
After a very ambitious shopping trip.
带着他血拼的收获
Could you hold the porcupine, please?
你能帮忙拿一下豪猪吗
Yak goes in first.
先放雅克战斗机
You won't... How big is that boot?
你不会… 这行李箱多大
It is actually really big. It's unnecessarily big, actually.
其实非常大 可以说过于大了
It's too much boot. It's a grand tourer.
行李箱太大了 这是辆GT
It's for taking luggage as you said only the other day.
就像你之前说的 它需要放行李
His Master's Voice will go there.
HMV牌留声机放在这里
And then the Spanish man-o-war...
然后是西班牙战舰…
I then came up with a plan to get rid of what wouldn't fit in my car.
这时我想出了一个办法处理装不下的行李
I bought you a present.
我给你买♥♥了件礼物
You're a musical man.
你是个音乐爱好者
That's very thoughtful of him, actually.
他这么做可以说非常贴心
Thank you.
谢谢
With our souvenirs loaded up,
装好纪念品后
we got back on the road.
我们回到了路上
Lot of rattling in here. I'm a bit worried that
后面各种响声 我有点担心
my big jugs are going to rub against my clock and ruin it.
我的壶会反复蹭我的钟 把它弄坏了
I thought you jammed your clock between the jugs, so that it wouldn't.
我记得你把钟卡在两个壶之间了 应该没事吧
Finbarr Saunders And His Double Entendres.
Finbarr Saunders和他的双关黄段子
Soon, we arrived at the border.
不久 我们抵达了边境
Where Europe stops and Asia begins.
这里是欧洲和亚洲的分界线
So there we are. Bye-bye, Georgia, the birthplace of wine,
我们过来了 拜拜格鲁吉亚 红酒的发源地
and hello Azerbaijan,
你好阿塞拜疆
the birthplace of something very nearly as important.
这里诞生了另一样几乎同样重要的东西
Oil.
石油
It was first discovered here in the third century.
首次发现是在公元3世纪
Marco Polo wrote about it a thousand years ago.
马可·波罗在一千年前记载过
He said it didn't taste very nice.
他说它尝起来不太好吃
The oil industry began here.
石油工业发源于此
This was the first country in the world to develop offshore drilling.
这是世界上第一个开♥发♥离岸钻井的国家
But, weirdly, we are struggling to find a petrol station.
但奇怪的是 我们很难找到加油站
This meant we had to back off a bit.
这意味着我们要省着点开
Which prompted some smug eco-sermons from Hammond and May.
结果引得哈蒙德和梅就开始嘚瑟环保理念
As we're now in the cruise,
我们现在是巡航
my car can do a very clever thing.
我的车非常聪明
Its W12 can shut down six cylinders
它的W12发动机能关闭6个缸
and run as a V6 to save fuel.
以V6模式运行来省油
And you can get as much as 30mpg,
然后能做到百公里7.8个油
but actually that's quite a lot for a 2.2-tonne car.
对于2.2吨♥重的车来说非常厉害了
And more importantly, it means I get a 500-mile range out of a tank.
更重要的是 它一箱油能跑800公里
What I can do is I can put it in Eco Pro mode, which I'm just doing now,
我能做的就是进入Eco Pro模式 就像这样
which shuts down some vital features. Not the engine fortunately.
它会关闭一些机能 还好不会关闭引擎
And I have an active grille.
而且我有主动式格栅
The flaps open when they need to
需要时可以打开
and then shut for better aerodynamic efficiency when they're not needed.
不需要时可以关闭 增加空气动力学效率
So this is all hi-tech stuff we're doing.
我们这都是高科技
Jeremy, what's your Aston Martin got?
杰里米 你的阿斯顿·马丁有啥
Well, between 40 and 80
好吧 在时速6♥4♥到128公里之间
it'll shut down six of the cylinders and run as a straight six
它会关闭一侧的6个汽缸 以直列6缸模式运行
until the catalytic converter on the shut-down bank gets cool,
直到闭缸那侧的催化转化器冷却下来
then it starts that bank up again and shuts the other one down,
然后开启那一侧的汽缸 把另一侧关闭
alternating to make sure everything is at the optimum temperature.
这样交替来保证一切都保持最佳温度
Ha-ha! They weren't ready for that.
哈哈 吓他俩一跳
Happily, at this point
高兴的是这时候
we finally found a fuel station.
我们终于找到了一个加油站
Oh.
噢
Now, that's an oil company name I wasn't expecting.
这家石油公♥司♥的名字有点秀
Really?
真的吗
I know this is childish but it says...
我知道这很幼稚 但是它…
I wish we had Turd Petrol in Britain. I really do.
我希望英国也有大便汽油 真的想要
Turd Petrol!
大便汽油
Why don't they sponsor a Formula 1 team?
他们怎么不去赞助一个F1车队
Powered by Turd!
由大便助力
Think of the skid marks. Think of the commentary.
想想胎痕 想想解说
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表