剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
but they still go like demented baboons.
跑起来像头失心疯的狒狒
Yeah, and now there's a new breed of small hot hatchback.
现在出现了新款小钢炮
And to find which one is best, we took The Grand Tour
为了评出哪台最棒 我们中老年三人组
to that field just over there.
去了旁边那块地
Yes, the start point for our test
测试从这里开始
was our own track in Oxfordshire.
我们在牛津郡的赛道
And this is what we'd assembled.
这就是我们的选车
I've brought the new Volkswagen Polo GTI,
我选了新款大众Polo GTI
which has 197 horsepower.
有197匹马力
Richard Hammond has brought the new Ford Fiesta ST,
哈蒙德选了新款福特嘉年华ST
which also has 197 horsepower.
也是197匹马力
James May has brought the new Toyota Yaris,
詹姆斯·梅则是新款丰田雅力士
which has a ridiculous name,
名字就很搞笑
the "Grmn".
Grmn
Grmm-nn...
Grmm-nn
Grmn. How do you say that? Grmm-nn...
Grmn 这怎么读 Grmm-nn
Grumuna.
格鲁米娜
It isn't Grumuna, there's no "a" at the end.
才不是 结尾没有a
It says "Grmn".
上面写的是Grmn
It is a funny name. What does it mean, Grmn?
名字很有趣 Grmn什么意思
Gazoo Racing Meisters of the Nurburgring.
纽博格林的Gazoo赛车分部
Oh! Your favourite place! That's where it was developed.
你最喜欢的地方 这车就是在那儿研发的
And what is Gazoo Racing?
Gazoo赛车又是个啥
Gazoo Racing is Toyota's racing division.
Gazoo赛车是丰田的赛车部门
This has been done by a small group of people
这台车是由一个小团队
dedicating themselves over two years
花了两年多时间
to making this the perfect hot hatch.
打造的一台♥完♥美小钢炮
Stiffened body shell, shorter springs, SACHS dampers.
强化的车身 短小的弹簧 SACHS减震器
It's got a supercharger, it's got special forged wheels,
机械增压 还有锻造轮毂
it's got special tyres, it's got stiffened anti-roll bars.
特制轮胎 强化防倾杆
It's even got a different steering rack from the standard Yaris.
就连转向机都跟普通款雅力士不同
That's proper hot-hatch technology.
这才是真正小钢炮的制♥造♥技术
My car is just over £21,000, yours is what?
我的车才2万1千英镑 你呢
Just shy of £20,000. Just under £20,000.
不到2万镑 不到2万镑
Over £26,000.
2万6千还不止
And worth every penny,
超值
because it's properly developed as a hot hatchback.
因为它就是作为小钢炮研发的
It's not a pretty car.
这车可不好看啊
I think it is. It's put makeup on one eye.
我觉得好看 就像一只眼睛化了妆
Slightly mad make-up on one eye, it's like Kiss.
一只眼睛上了略显疯狂的妆容 就像Kiss乐队
It's like watching my daughters get ready in the morning.
就像每天早上看我女儿们化妆
"Am I done?" "Yeah, you're done."
我弄好了吗 弄好了
Yours is a brown car.
你的车是棕色的
It's not brown! That is brown.
才不是棕色 就是棕色
Oh, yeah, it is. It isn't, it's mushroom.
是的 不是 这是蘑菇色
The cameramen know about colour. Is it brown?
摄像师肯定更懂颜色 是棕色吗
It's brown. It's definitely brown.
是棕色的 绝对是棕色
It's mushroom!
这是蘑菇色
At this point, we decided that instead of arguing
事已至此 我们停止了喋喋不休
about which car was best, we should do some actual tests,
决定用一些实际测试辨别哪台车最棒
starting with a pursuit race.
首先是追逐赛
Each of us was spaced at equal distances around the track
我们在赛道上的距离相同
and the rules were simple.
规则也很简单
When you're overtaken by the car behind...
如果后面的车超了你
...James is out.
詹姆斯就淘汰了
Can I just ask, why am I starting on the gravel,
问一下 为什么我在碎石路上发车
on a bend, when you two are on Tarmac?
还是个弯道 而你们在柏油路面上
Have you got launch control? No.
你有弹射启动么 没有
Well, that's your look-out, then, isn't it? I have.
好吧 那你小心了 我有
All right, what-evs. Let's go.
好吧 无所谓 开始吧
Launch control active! I'm ready.
激活弹射起步 我准备好了
Three, two, one, go!
三 二 一 走你
Ooh, and we are away!
我们开始啦
It's a lively little thing, this.
这个小东西很活泼啊
Let's not forget, shall we, that Volkswagen
大家可别忘了
invented the hot hatchback and they're still the best at it.
大众发明了小钢炮 至今依然是佼佼者
Take an ordinary hatchback, stiffen the suspension,
一台普通的掀背车 加强悬挂
stiffen the body, give it a big engine.
强化车身 换个大排量发动机
The end.
到此为止
Kazoo!
小心了
It's nice, it feels taut. What happens here?
很不错 感觉很紧凑 这里会怎样
Where does it go?
结果会如何
This is cracking. I love these.
这种爆破音 我实在太喜欢了
Those little crackles and bangs from the exhaust,
排气管的爆破音
it's got valves in it...
由专门的阀门控制
...to make it sound good.
为了让声浪更好听
Come on, come on, come on, come on. And into the gravel cell.
加油啊 进入碎石路
It's actually quite funny the way the tail will slide round
车尾侧滑的感觉很有趣
and then you can feel the brakes grabbing
你能感觉到刹车间歇发力
to stop it actually spinning.
防止你打转
That way, you can have lots of fun
如此 在享受乐趣的同时
without there being blood or an ambulance.
还不会发生意外
No, got it wrong, and I've got Jezza behind me.
不要啊 犯了点错 猩猩就跟在我后面
The "Grunumunum" is right in my sights now.
那个不知道叫啥在我前面了
Come on, come on, come on. This is exciting times now.
加油啊 刺♥激♥的时刻到了
Duh! Incorrect.
啊 不对啊
Ah, that was, I overdid it.
方向盘打过了
Hard to see where I'm going now due to the dust cloud
不知道我在往哪走
from the "Grunumunummmnnmm".
正在Grunumunummmnnmm的尾尘里
Oh, no, Hammond's catching Clarkson as well.
不好 哈蒙德也在紧追大猩猩
This is getting very interesting.
这下有意思了
Right, time to reel Jeremy in.
是时候给杰里米施压了
Come on, come on, come on, this is...
加油啊 这就是...
Too wide.
太宽了
You're out! Ha ha!
你出局了 哈哈
With the roadblock out of the way,
前面挡路的淘汰后
it became a two-horse war of attrition.
现在变成了两台车的消耗战
Come on, Clarkson, you're mine.
加油啊 大猩猩你完了
Grip. Grip, grip, grip.
抓地力 抓住地啊
Hot hatchbacks are such a riot!
小钢炮真带劲儿
They really are.
真的
If someone were to say to me now, "Do you want to get out
如果现在有人问我 你想下车
and swap into a 911 Turbo or a 488?"
换台911Turbo或者488么
I'd say, "No, I honestly do not want to do that."
我会拒绝 我真的不想
Oh, bit of lift-off oversteer.
有点转向过度了
That's what you want in a hot hatch.
小钢炮就是这样
Several laps later,
几圈过后
both of us were still the same distance apart.
我俩的距离依旧没变
It's just occurred to me we both have the same knowledge of this track,
我才意识到 我俩对赛道同样熟悉
we both have 197 horsepower.
而且都是197匹马力
This race may take a while.
这场比赛可能要点时间
However... -Brakes are fading, I can feel them fading a bit.
然而 刹车要罢♥工♥了 我能感觉到刹车衰减了
They do get hot.
刹车过热了
Mine meanwhile had got smoky hot.
而我的车直接冒烟了
So, much to the annoyance of our colleague...
因此 让我们同事感到极为不爽的是
...we decided to call it a draw.
我们决定这是场平局
Can I just say, if this was a proper race rather than a catchy-up race,
我想说 如果这是场普通比赛 不是追逐赛
I'd be in the lead because I treated my car properly and didn't overheat the brakes.
我就赢了 因为我开车更稳妥 不会让刹车过热
Have you heard this? I did hear that.
你听到了么 我听到了
You don't pause in a race!
比赛里不能暂停
So if you drive slowly, you win? Yes.
你开车慢还能赢 是的
Because my brakes aren't overheating, I could still be--
因为我的刹车不会过热 可以一直...
You never went more than 28mph! Rubbish!
你从没超过45km/h 胡扯
When did you watch a motor race on the television, on Grandstand or--
你什么时候在电视或者现场见过这种比赛
Rather than listen to any more of May's bizarre theories on motor sport...
与其继续听船长啰嗦他那奇怪的赛车理论
...we decide to move on to the next challenge.
我们决定进行下一项挑战
A drag race.
直线加速赛
Let me talk you through the engine. It's a two-litre turbo.
这台车匹配2升的涡轮增压发动机
What more do you want?
夫复何求
Right, launch control. I'm ready.
好吧 弹射起步 我准备好了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表