剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Back on the move, we started to soak up the local motoring culture.
回到路上 我们开始体验当地的汽车文化
Which didn't take long.
并没有花时间
Lada, Lada
拉达 拉达
and Lada.
和...拉达
Lada, Lada, Lada.
拉达 拉达 拉达
Lada, Lada.
拉达 拉达
Three Ladas there, a Lada there,
那有三辆拉达 那有一辆拉达
two Ladas there.
那有两辆拉达
If there's a Lada owners' club
如果阿塞拜疆有拉达车友会
in Azerbaijan, it could be massive.
规模一定非常巨大
"What Car?" must have been a very thin magazine over here.
这儿的《有啥车》杂♥志♥一定非常薄
At the next town, May and I wanted to pull over.
在下一个小镇 梅和我想要停下车
And Hammond didn't.
但哈蒙德不愿意
It's all very nice jollying around
周围的风景非常不错
but these are GT cars.
但这是GT跑车
We've got a couple of miles in them.
我们开了几里路了
We've got miles to go. We need to get a move on.
还有很长的路要开 我们得继续
The town, however, was called Ganja.
然而这个小镇的名字叫占贾
So obviously May and I wanted to experience… the architecture.
所以梅和我想要体验一下…建筑
You know I'm building a new house? Yes.
你知道我在造新房♥子吧 嗯
I think I've got the scale of it wrong.
我觉得我把尺寸弄错了
Really? Mm. I think it needs to be more like this.
真的吗 我觉得应该像这样
This. I like the arch.
这个 我喜欢这个拱门
I think the Cotswolds needs this kind of architecture in it.
我觉得科茨沃尔德需要这样的建筑
Can we stop stopping off to look at things?
我们能不能别走走停停了吗
The whole point of this trip is to prove that these powerful GT cars
这趟旅程的意义就在于证明这些强大的GT
can devour continents and we're not devouring any miles.
能征服大洲 但我们都没征服几里路
Ooh. Well, we need to get going.
喔 我们得上路了
You do know that these aren't actually quicker
你知道它们其实并不比
than any other type of car?
其他任何车快吗
What? No, in the real world.
什么 不 在现实世界中
I mean, these feel great. That's why we like them.
我是说 它们体验很棒 所以我们喜欢
It's nice having a powerful car, etc. But in the real world
大马力的车非常好等等 但在现实世界中
they don't go any faster or slower than any other type of car.
它们并不比其他任何车快 或者慢
But they go faster. They don't.
但它们跑得更快 并不会
What? Those Ladas we've been overtaking endlessly since we got here.
什么 我们一路来超过的无数拉达
You're saying that my twin turbocharged Aston Martin is no faster than them?
你说我的双涡轮增压阿斯顿·马丁没它们快
Not in the real world.
在现实世界中没有
I'll demonstrate it to you, tomorrow.
我明天给你们演示一下
Oh, God.
噢天哪
Right, May, what is your thinking?
好的梅 你想做什么
Well, I've bought this Renault 9. It's the GTL.
我买♥♥了这辆雷诺9 GTL款
And I've flown Abbie out to drive it
我把Abbie空运过来 让她开这辆车
and we're going to drive 50 miles to a place called the Garden of Paradise.
我们要开80公里 去一个叫天堂花♥园♥的地方
Why can't we just go where we're going?
我们为什么不直接往旅途终点方向开
Cos I just said we're going to the Garden of Paradise. It'll be nice.
因为我们要去天堂花♥园♥ 肯定很美
So Abbie gets a twominute head start. Mmhm.
Abbie提前2分钟出发 嗯哼
You won't be able to catch her.
你是追不上她的
We will. You won't.
我们能追上 追不上的
A twominute head start... Yes.
提前2分钟… 没错
..and you think we can't catch her up in 50 miles? Exactly.
…你觉得我们80公里都追不上吗 正是
That's not in good condition.
这车况都不好
It wasn't very expensive.
买♥♥来不是很贵
Start the engine, please.
请启动发动机
Oh, well. Oh, well.
噢完了 完了
Oh, we're in trouble now.
噢 我俩有麻烦了
Right, you ready? Purrs like a kitten.
好的 准备好了吗 小猫般的呼噜声
In three, two, one...
3 2 1…
Go!
出发
Professional racing driver. She's good. She's good.
专业车手 她很厉害
You've bought a dog. It doesn't work!
你买♥♥了辆垃圾 这车不行
There. Ooh.
好了 噢
So James May's experiment...
所以詹姆斯·梅的实验…
Is an Aston Martin DBS, twin turbo,
双涡轮增压的阿斯顿·马丁DBS
faster than an ancient rusting Renault 9?
是否比古董生锈的雷诺9更快呢
18 seconds.
18秒
Stop sounding excited about this ridiculous escapade.
你少来瞎搞一番还梅滋滋的
Two, one, begin.
2秒 1秒 开始
Right, let's get this charade over with, shall we?
好的 我们速战速决
And prove that James is mad.
然后证明詹姆斯脑子坏了
The point of having a GT car with tonnes of power is it makes you feel good
拥有大马力GT跑车的意义在于享受
and it's nice. But it's not quick.
这很棒 但它并不快
All cars in the real world go at the same speed
现实世界中的所有车都一个速度
because how fast they go is dictated by external factors,
因为能跑多快是外界因素决定的
not the car itself.
不是车本身决定的
Traffic lights, speed cameras,
交通信♥号♥♥灯 测速相机
other cars, pedestrians crossing.
其他的车 穿马路的行人
All these things just bunch everybody up.
这些都会把你堵住
If you have a powerful engine in your car, you can get home at night more quickly.
如果你的车马力大 你晚上就会更早回家
Which means you spend more time with your children.
这样你就有更多的时间陪孩子
Which means they're less likely to grow up as glue sniffers.
这样他们长大以后就不会变成瘾君子
Soon we were out of the town and on the motorway.
不久我们就出了城 开上了高速
But there was a problem.
但有个问题
These speed cameras, they're at every 100 yards.
这些测速相机 每隔90米就有一个
Yeah, I mean, it's crazy.
对的 简直是疯了
But Abbie has got the same problem.
但Abbie也有同样的问题
She's not getting away from us.
她跑不掉的
No, but we're not catching her either, are we? No.
对 但我们也追不上吧 嗯
Once we got off the motorway, though, Hammond and I splashed the brown roadblock
一旦我们下了高速 哈蒙德和我超过了棕色的路障
and got cracking.
然后极速前进
Abbie is a brilliant driver.
Abbie是名优秀的车手
Make no mistake. She's a lot better at it than me.
不要低估 她比我厉害太多了
But I've got 14 times more horsepower.
但我的马力比她要多14倍
All I had to do to catch her, then,
要追上她 我所有要做的
was overtake everything.
就是不停地超车
But that wasn't easy.
但这并不简单
Single unbroken line. Can't overtake.
单实线 不能超车
Can't overtake.
不能超车
Right, we're stuck behind a Lada.
好吧 我们被卡在拉达后面了
Oh, God, car coming the other way.
噢我的天 对面来车了
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
噢拜托 给点力
And there's Jeremy Clarkson behind a lorry.
杰里米·克拉克森被卡车卡住了
As I am.
我也一样
Yeah, that's what you need.
嗯 真是求之不得
Town...
城镇
Oh... What are you doing?
噢… 你在干嘛
You dithering half-wit.
你个智障
In James' real world, we weren't getting any breaks.
在詹姆斯的现实世界中 简直没完没了
Oh, great. Digger.
噢真棒 挖掘机
Oh, God.
噢天哪
Whereas up ahead, Abbie was in scythe mode.
前方的某处 Abbie开启了收割模式
Oh, come on!
噢拜托
Right, Lada... Lada, Lada, Lada.
好吧 拉达 拉达 拉达
It's like they're releasing them every seven seconds coming the other way.
感觉对面每7秒钟就会刷一波拉达出来
Oh, good. Red light.
噢真棒 红灯
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
哦天哪 哦天哪 哦天哪
Nine, eight, seven, six,
9 8 7 6
five, four,
5 4
three, two...
3 2…
Hello, chaps. Waiting at the lights?
嗨伙计们 在等红灯吗
Oh, Christ.
噢夭寿
Mercifully, though, we were soon out of the town
谢天谢地 不久我们就出了城
and onto the open road.
然后上了开阔路面
Freedom!
自♥由♥的气息
Yes!
爽
Splash the Lada.
无情超越拉达
Another one.
又一辆
It's clear.
前方开阔
But then, with just 10 miles to go, everything got rural.
然而只剩16公里时 开始变得乡村了
Hammond, cows, cows, cows!
哈蒙德 有牛 有牛
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表