剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
That is like putting an I-heart-Mexico sticker on the back of Donald Trump's Beast.
就像在特朗普的野兽后面贴上"我❤墨西哥"
I mean, his car, not...
我是说他的专车 不是
We were now on the last 75 miles of our 1300-mile trek
我们已经进入了2100公里行程的最后120公里
through what had turned out to be one of the world's most incredible countries.
此行穿越了世界上最不可思议的国家之一
If you were to combine Canada and Russia and Australia,
哪怕你把加拿大 俄♥罗♥斯♥和澳大利亚
you still wouldn't have the variety,
所有的自然资源加在一起
in terms of terrain and temperature and wildlife,
不论是地形 气候还是野生动物
that we've seen on this...
都没有我们在这次史诗级旅程中
absolutely epic journey.
见到的丰富
But of course, we wouldn't have been able to see any of that
当然了 如果没有这三辆车
without our cars.
我们什么都看不到
Let me just remind you that this is a small, 49 horsepower,
再次重申这是一辆小巧的 只有49匹马力
one-litre utility hatchback.
一升排量的多用途掀背车
It is a humble car.
一辆很低调的车
And yet that humility is actually its strength.
而它的谦逊正是它的优点
Because it's done everything the other two cars have done.
因为它能做到另外两辆做到的一切
It's climbed the same mountains, it's driven along the same rutted tracks,
爬上了一样的山峰 开过了一样坑洼的道路
it's forded the same small rivers.
渡过了一样的小河
It's absolutely brilliant. I love it.
绝对无可比拟 我爱它
On this trip, the camera and production teams
这趟行程中 摄制组和后勤团队
have lost six almost new Toyota Land Cruisers.
报废了六辆几乎全新的丰田陆巡
Hammond has lost a half shaft.
哈蒙德的半轴坏了
May's lost most of his electrics and a starter motor.
梅的大部分电子设备和启动机都坏了
But this... nothing.
但这辆车却毫发无损
Nothing has gone wrong.
一点问题都没有
It's taken everything that Colombia could throw at it.
它经历了哥伦比亚所有的严峻挑战
Temperature extremes, altitude extremes,
极端的气候 极端的海拔
roads like you wouldn't believe
那些你完全无法想象的道路
and it's just gone, "Yeah? What?"
在它眼里也只是 "这有什么的"
Yes, it's desperately uncomfortable
我承认它的舒适度极差
and if you hit a pothole hard enough,
我的菊花一直在受到撞击
it would put your spine through the top of your skull.
我的脊柱要从头骨顶出来了
But, and this is more important,
但更为重要的是
I liked it when we got here and I like it even more now.
我从一开始就很喜欢它 现在更加喜欢
It has a sturdy heart.
它一直表现得很稳定
I do realise that James Bond doesn't drive a monster truck.
我明白像007那种绅士是不会开大脚车的
Nobody in a suit, in fact, has ever driven a monster truck.
从没有人穿着西装开一辆大脚车
They're not... cool.
总得来说就是...不够酷
You could argue, as the other two have, that they're moronic and stupid.
你可以像他们两个一样 说大脚车又蠢又笨
Or you could argue that they're fun...
或者你会认为大脚车很有趣
Cos that's what they are. They're built to make you smile.
因为这就是大脚车的天性 为了让你笑出来
And what amazes me is that even with the modifications done to it,
最令我吃惊的是 即便改装成这个样子
all of which have made it worse...
而且所有的改装都让它变得更糟
It's too tall, too wide, too slow. It overheats.
又高又宽又慢 还经常会过热
...still it's done everything the other two cars have done,
另外两辆车办到的事 它也同样办到了
which makes it the best,
所以在我看来 毫无疑问
easily, in my opinion.
它是最棒的
Oh, my car's gone again.
噢 又来了
My car has just died again.
我的车又不行了
I'm pulling over.
我要靠边停车
Had you just done a piece to camera saying what a great truck it was?
你是不是刚对着摄像机说过你的车有多好
I may have done.
好像是的
Yeah.
搞定
Eventually the Trump truck was back in business.
那辆弱智皮卡终于修好了
And soon we were close to our final destination.
我们离终点也越来越近了
Right, this apparently is the area where the businessman lived.
很明显这里就是那些商人们住的地方
And if you go down his escape road here...
如果你沿着这条逃生路线走
His what? Escape road.
这条什么 逃生路线
He built it in case the police came.
他修这条路以防警♥察♥突袭
And so he could get away.
以此得以逃生
It wasn't very good, then. No, it wasn't.
并不是个很好的主意 确实
Anyway, if you go down it, there's a pool where the hippos are now living.
无论如何 顺着路往前走有个池塘 那里栖息着一些河马
Target acquired. Let's do it.
确认目标 咱们走
Let's do that. Hippos!
走吧 河马
So, a quick dash down the escape route...
顺着逃生通道往前开
to the water, grab a shot of a hippo.
找到池塘 拍些河马的照片
Yes, viewers, about a kilometre to go
观众朋友们 只剩下一公里了
and I haven't been run over by a monster truck.
到目前为止我还没有被皮卡碾过
I'm absolutely delighted.
我很欣慰
Hammond, I can only see you behind me.
哈蒙德 我只能看见你在我后面
Can you see Clarkson behind you?
你能看见克拉克森吗
No. Just looking for him.
不 我看不见他
At that moment, though, we were distracted by what lay in front of us.
当时我们都被前方的东西分散了注意力
That is a pond!
那是个池塘
That's a pond.
确实是池塘
Yes.
到了
We're in with a shout here. What?
这里很有希望啊 什么
Well, that looks like a hippo sort of pond, doesn't it?
这里看起来确实像是河马的栖息地 对吧
Who put that.. Did you put that on my car?
这是谁干的 这是你贴的吗
What? That sticker?
什么东西 那个贴纸
No, I thought you did when you did your mods.
不是我 我以为是你在改装的时候贴上去的
Don't be ridiculous. Well, I was surprised.
别逗了 我还挺惊讶的
It's a strong statement for you but...
对你来说这是一种强硬的立场
You did that at that fuel stop, didn't you?
你在加油站偷偷贴上的对吧
No, it's been there since your mods went on, mate. No, it hasn't.
不是 你改装完之后就它就在那儿了 才不是呢
You shout it loud and proud. I wouldn't let your friends see it.
你的立场如此坚定 如果是我就不会让朋友们看到
Anyway, important business to be done.
无论如何 我们有要紧事做
Rather than wait for Jeremy,
与其在这里等杰里米
we decided to be ready
我们决定先准备好
in case our final target appeared.
静静等待我们的目标
Hammond...
哈蒙德
He-he-he.
嘿嘿嘿
Martha Hussein, you are in my sights.
玛莎·侯赛因 你被我发现了
Look at his big fat face.
瞧它那张巨大的肥脸
Yes!
真棒
Well, that's it. That's tremendous.
就是这样 太棒了
Hippopotamus!
真的是河马
Photos of a hippo.
河马的照片
Congratulations. Well done, us.
恭喜 干得漂亮
I say we've done it. We've done it. Where's...
我想说我们做到了 我们两个 但是
I know, I've been worrying about that.
我知道 我一直有些担心
Well, if it gets here,
如果他能来的话
you realise that'll be the first time
你会发现在我们目前为止的
any car on any of these trips
所有旅行中 第一次出现
has ever got to the end without a single fault.
没有任何一辆车犯过一次错
Nothing's gone wrong with it.
一次事故都没出过
That's about the only time that's ever happened.
真的从来没有过像这样
The car, get to the end, it hasn't broken at all. You're right.
所有车都能平安抵达终点 你说得对
That's a record.
这是一项记录
You don't think he fell off that little scary bridgy bit?
你说他不会从那座小桥上掉下去了吧
I don't know.
我说不好
He overcooked it because it's near the end. And tried to do some...
因为快到终点了 所以他没准会做一些奇葩的事
Hang on a minute, is that...? It is.
等一下 那是他吗 是的
Oh, brief moment of elation followed by plummeting depression.
一瞬间我的心情就跌倒了谷底
Where have you been? Welcome.
你去哪儿了 欢迎归队
I've been mending my camera.
我刚才在修我的照相机
You don't need it. What?
没必要了 什么意思
We've done it, mate. We've got shots of a hippo. It is done.
我们做到了 我们拍下了河马的照片
We've finished. We've done it. Behold the hippo.
任务完成 我们做到了 请看河马
We got shots of a hippo just then.
我们刚刚拍下了河马
Came out a couple of minutes ago.
就在几分钟之前
So that's the end? That is the end. Job done.
所以说结束了吗 结束了 任务完成
And we've got through the whole programme without once mentioning cocaine.
而且我们在整个节目中都没有提到过可♥卡♥因♥
Oh.
噢
James, we said before we came out here,
詹姆斯 我们来之前不是说好了吗
we weren't going to use the c-word.
我们是不会提到毒品的
We were going to be the first people ever
我们要成为第一组来到哥伦比亚
to go to Colombia and not talk that.
却不提到毒品的人
Sorry.
对不起
It just slipped out.
我想到就说出来了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表