剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, Mr Wilman said we hadn't got the idea at all.
但不幸的是 威尔曼先生说我们完全没沾边
No. And that to really appeal to millennials,
对 为了真正吸引千禧一代
we had to somehow get our cars in The Mail Online.
我们要想方设法让自己的车登上每日邮报线上版
Now this was a bit of a problem for James,
这对詹姆斯有不小难度
who claims he's never read The Mail Online. I haven't.
因为他声称从未看过每日邮报的线上版 真没
You're not really The Mail's target audience, James.
詹姆斯 你也不是每日邮报的目标读者
What do you mean by that?
你什么意思
You're not a mealy-mouthed bitter person...
你不是一个油嘴滑舌的愤青
...who believes that everyone who is luckier, better-looking,
并不认为每个人比你幸运 好看
richer and more talented than you are should be torn to shreds and executed.
有钱和有才的人都应该绞碎处死
Right, well, whatever, the rules were simple.
行吧 不重要 规则很简单
We had to drive into London and then do something with our cars
我们开车进入伦敦 用自己的车子
that would get the paparazzi to take a picture of them.
弄出一点会让狗仔队拍照的动静
And then the winner would be the person who got the most amount of those pictures
谁被拍的照片发布数量最多
actually published.
就是赢家
I decided that what I'd do was take my wife
我决定自己带夫人
out for dinner at the glittering Bluebird restaurant
去著名的英皇大道上
on the famous King's Road.
火爆的蓝鸟餐厅吃饭
It's a popular haunt for the paps, this.
这附近常有狗仔队出没
And I felt sure we'd be snapped getting out of the little Ford.
我敢确定 下车时 一定会被偷♥拍♥
OK, right, so remember to smile.
好的 记得微笑
And look like you really like me.
要看上去真的很爱我
OK. Like, a lot.
好的 非常爱那种
Right.
好的
Hold my hand, there.
来 牵着我的手
And then we'll just stand around for a bit.
然后咱们在这站会儿
Looking forward to dinner with my wife Mindy. That'll be nice.
要和我老婆明迪一块吃饭 很期待 还挺不错
Jeremy, meanwhile, had decided that to get himself noticed,
另一边的杰里米决定要如此博得众人眼球
he'd have a puncture, and then get a celebrity
他要来一次爆胎 然后让一位名人
like Binky Felstead to help him mend it.
帮他补胎 例如宾奇·费尔斯特德
You grab the spare wheel. Really?
你拿备胎 真的吗
You have to twiddle it so the car goes up.
你要扭动把手 车才会升上去
Really high in the sky. For God's sake!
升特别高才行 老天爷
Come on, put your back into it.
快啊 用点力
I'm exhausted.
我好累
James, meanwhile, was driving a car
同时 詹姆斯
that's never been papped
开着没人要的车
through a part of London that's never been papped,
来到了伦敦没人去的一个区
with his dinner date, historian Mary Beard...
带着他的晚餐约会对象 历史学家玛丽·比尔德
who hasn't been papped either.
同样的无人问津
I'm absolutely delighted.
我很高兴
This has made my month, this.
这是我本月最开心的事了
Well... Well, thank you, that's very generous.
谢谢 你太客气了
James then tried to think of some interesting small talk.
詹姆斯想了一些有趣的闲聊话题
This has this handy piece of red in the steering wheel,
这个方向盘的红线很有用
so you know when you're going in a straight line, you see.
这样就能知道自己在走直线了
They've thought of everything.
他们想得真周全
Meanwhile, back in Chelsea...-
回到切尔西区 这时
There's no paps. There's nobody here.
这里没有狗仔队 什么人都没有
No. There's no photographers.
是的 没人拍照
It's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
I'm always being photographed here.
我经常在这被拍
Look, here I am.
看吧 这张
And here I am.
这张
And here... Oh, she's just...
还有这... 她就是
She's just a friend from work.
她就是一个工作上的朋友
We should try having an argument.
我们试试吵架吧
I don't want to have an argument. Well, I do, and you don't.
我不想吵架 我想 你不想
So we're already having an argument. This is good.
已经开始吵了 很好
I don't want an argument. Just look a bit animated.
我不想吵架 看上去很生气就行
Having parked his car,
詹姆斯停好车后
James was now in his favourite Indian restaurant,
来到了他最喜欢的印度餐馆
having a lesson in classical history.
学习古典历史
The idea of the bloke is that he is penetrating.
这家伙就这么插入了
To be a man is to be the penetrator.
男人就是要做插入者
Every orifice he likes, sex wherever.
随时随地随洞
I've got to say, this is not what I was expecting.
我必须得说 这和我想得不同
I was thinking you'd give me some information about the shape of arches.
我以为你会和我讲拱门的形状
Oh, well, we can go on to that.
这样 我们可以聊那个
So you've got to get that lined up.
把那个弄好之后
And then put the new ones in.
再把新的放进去
What are you doing? You're not--
你在干什么 这不...
I'm sorry, it's really greasy. I know!
不好意思 这太油了 我知道
This may have been just a puncture but it was proving to be big news.
也许只是爆胎 但却是个大新闻
And that is how you change a wheel.
就是这样换胎的
If you ever have a puncture on a motorway,
如果你在路上爆胎了
you're going to be so grateful for this moment.
肯定会感激现在
Lesson learned, Jeremy.
杰里米 我学到了
With dinner over,
晚饭过后
the two most unpappable people in history
历史上最乏人问津的俩人
were waiting to be papped.
等待狗仔队偷♥拍♥
If we just stand here looking a bit sort of...yo know
我们站在这得看上去... 那啥
Embarrassed? Well...
尴尬吗 这个...
Expectant?
满怀期待
Somebody will come and take a picture of us.
有人会给我们拍照的
I've just had a thought. I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
我有个想法 希望你不要误会
but actually the idea of this was to get the car in the paper.
但这个的意义是为了让车上报
I should have parked it outside.
我应该把车停外面的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Wait a minute, there is... There's one.
等等 那边有一个
Don't point, don't look, but there's one over there. There he is.
别指 那边有一个 在那呢
Pap, there.
那有狗仔队
However, before any pictures were taken,
但在拍照之前
May and I hatched a plan we'd been working on for years.
我和梅秘密进行了一项谋划多年的计划
Go.
开始
Oh, you bastards!
这两个混♥蛋♥
That was my...
那是我的...
Get in.
上车
James, did...
詹姆斯
Did you burp in front of Mary Beard?
你是不是在玛丽·比尔德面前打嗝了
I did. I'm sorry, it just fell out. I apologise.
抱歉 我没控制住 我为此道歉
I know a lot of people will be thinking we engineered that.
我知道很多人觉得都是我们安排好的
We really genuinely didn't.
但真不是
All you have to do to get papped when you're in our line of work
我们这一行 想被狗仔队拍照
is go into London, do something mildly out of the ordinary
只要去到伦敦 做一点小出格的事
and then they swarm... not round you.
他们就会蜂拥而至 你除外
Or get clattered and fall out of a club with no trousers on.
或者喝个烂醉不♥穿♥裤子从夜店出来
That's a good way of doing it. Or catch pneumonia.
这也行 或者感染肺炎
Yes.
是的
I've had that a few times. Anyway, while we were waiting
我出过几次这样的事 言归正传
to see which of our antics got into The Mail Online,
在我们等着看哪位老古董上了每日邮报时
Mr Wilman came up with another youth-friendly idea.
威尔曼先生想出了另一个受年轻人欢迎的主意
Yep, he said each of us had to take a picture of our car
是的 我们每人给车拍一张照
and then see which of us got the most likes of their snap on Instagram.
比比谁在Instagram上的赞最多
Having split up,
分头行头后
we set to work on our respective plans.
我们开始了各自的计划
£50 is very reasonable, yeah.
50镑这价钱很公道
£50,000?
5万镑啊
Oh, right.
行吧
Um... I'll ring you back in a bit.
我等会再回给你
Yeah, cheers.
好的 再见
My idea was to put me and the car in one of the pods of the famous London Eye
我想把车放进伦敦眼的某个车厢里
so we could have a picture right at the top with a fantastic view.
这样就能在景色最好看的顶端拍张照了
They want £50,000! I thought he meant 50 quid.
他们开价是5万镑 我听成了50镑
Let's think of something else.
想想别的方法
I had done just that.
我的想法是这样
For my Instagram picture, I'm not messing about.
我的Instagram照片 不开玩笑
I've recruited a top photographer and I'm very excited, cos he's brilliant.
我找了一位顶级照相师 我很激动 因为他很棒
Look at that.
看看
His name is David Yarrow.
他叫戴维·雅罗
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表