剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Simply get in that and rise up, so then I have a...
只要站进去 升起来 我就有了...
Oh, so you're going to be a window cleaner.
哦 所以你要去擦窗户了嘛
The only thing this didn't really have was proper elevation. Now I have it.
这车唯一缺的就是足够的抬升 现在齐活了
How high does it go? 38 feet.
最高能升多高 11米多
Really? Yes. It'll just fall over.
真的 嗯 那会直接倒下啊
A-ha, that's why I fitted it with outriggers.
啊哈 所以我安了支腿
They're not far enough apart.
距离不够宽
Or big enough. They slide...
也不够大 会滑…
How much does it weigh, that?
这有多重啊
I've added half a tonne.
增了半吨♥吧
And there's something else I've done.
还有别的改装呢
Oxygen is fitted for my engine.
我给发动机配了氧气
Why do you need oxygen? Because we're going very high.
为啥要用氧 因为我们要去海拔高的地方啊
Well, 38 feet. No, 15,000 feet.
嗯 海拔11米吧 不 海拔4500米
More, actually. Nearly 16,000 feet.
其实更高 接近4900米
Really? Why?
真的 为啥
Condors. They're in the sky.
秃鹰 他们飞得高
Yes, but they fly above the ground.
对 但是也在地表上方飞
Yes, I know, but in order to catch up to them, we must go high.
对我知道 但是要追上他们 必须去高处
You can't catch up with them and just, just photograph them in the face.
你追不上的 而且也拍不到贴脸近照
I'm telling you, you want a condor, we've gotta go high.
我把话就撂这了 你想要秃鹰 你必须爬高
Oh, my God.
我的天
What? I've seen it as well.
啥 我也看到了
What, my roof?
啥 我的顶篷
That the only piece of fabric you could find to make a roof?
这是你唯一能做顶篷的布料吗
What is that? It's wild life.
这啥玩意 野生动物主题
That's for a nursery or something, isn't it?
这给哺乳室什么的用的吧
I mean... Mate!
我说… 老哥
It'll keep the sun and rain off my head.
这能给我遮阳避雨
The rain? Well, it'll keep the sun off.
避雨 好吧 能遮阳
It's a really nice installation. That is a quality job as well.
安装的真好 质量非常高
You've really... that is crap.
你真的...垃圾
So I've got oxygen for the altitude
我为高海拔准备了氧气
which we're going to. Yeah.
我们肯定要爬高 嗯
That'll stop my face disintegrating. It won't.
这个能保住我的脸不化掉 保不住
And that means I can photograph birds. It won't.
我就可以给鸟拍照了 拍不了
As it was another 200-mile drive to reach condor country,
因为距离秃鹰的地盘还有300多公里的路
we decided to get cracking immediately.
我们决定马上出发
Have you two done this? Yeah.
你俩干的吗 嗯
Think of it as advertising.
就当作是推广了
Advertising what?
推广啥呢
Well, yourself, mate.
你自己啊
We... I... You need to work on your presentation.
我们…我… 你需要包装一下自己
You look like crap.
你看着有点衰
How do I turn it off?
怎么关掉啊
The instructions are all on the screen.
按照屏幕上的指示
Mate, it's a brilliant icebreaker.
老哥 这是绝佳的开场白
I can't... I can't hear myself think!
我啥都听不到了
The fact is, Jeremy, people who wouldn't give you
大猩猩 事实上以前从不会注意看你的人
a second look are looking.
现在都在盯着你看
Yeah, sorry.
嗯 抱歉
Where are the speakers in this bloody thing?
音响到底在哪里
Oh, God, they're moulded!
哦天 都焊死了
No, I can put up with this no more.
不 我忍♥不了了
I don't know much about engineering, as you know,
大家都知道 我不懂工程学
but I do know that if you rip enough wires out, you can mend anything.
但我知道你只要拔了够多线 总能修好任何问题
That's better.
好多了
Ah, now the music's stopped,
现在音乐停了
I have uncovered a small problem with my modification.
我发现我的改装有个小问题
What's that? -Quite a lot of rattling.
什么问题 哗啦啦的响
I don't wanna speak too soon, but I think my big wheels are working.
我不想话说太早 但是我觉得我的大轮胎起作用了
The car is going along, they're not rubbing on anything.
车开得顺畅 没有一直蹭着别的东西
The ride's still reasonable.
驾乘感依然OK
As we left Bogota, and picked up speed, my mods became even more annoying.
在我们离开波哥大市 加速上路之时 我的改装愈加烦人
Sit-rep, and it's not good.
情况汇报 这不太行啊
I mean, yes, I can't hear the rattling from the scissor lift any more,
对 现在听不到后面的云梯了
but only because the roof is flapping like a bastard.
只是因为现在顶篷在疯狂摆动
And, steering's worryingly light,
还有 转向轻飘飘的让人发毛
cos all the weight's at the back.
因为所有重量都集中在后面了
Also, the rear tyres now never catch on the arches.
还有 现在后轮一点也不蹭到拱罩了
Apart from then.
除了刚刚那一下
And then.
还有那一下
And in the Panda, things weren't that great either.
而在熊猫里面 也不是皆大欢喜
I'm starting to hear some alarming noises from my car,
开始有奇怪的声音传来
so I thought I'd share them with you.
大家也来听一下
There's one of them.
这是其中之一
It's almost as if the wheels have moved on the hubs
好像轮子轮毂移位了
and are starting to touch little bits of the arches.
开始蹭着点拱罩了
Can you hear that?
你能听到了
To try and stop the roof flapping, I've put my monopod here, to keep it all taut.
为了不让顶篷乱摆 我把单支杆放这里把它撑紧了
And that hasn't worked.
然而没有用
Rattling, tyre noise.
金属声 轮胎噪音
Flapping.
摆动声
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
Bad.
差劲
Still, could be worse.
当然 还有更糟的
Oh, cock.
我去
Right, this is quite bad.
好吧 这有点严重
What's happened on all those windy bits,
现在情况是因为车左右摇摆
as the car leans to one side and the other,
原先松松垮垮的那些地方
is that the bigger tyre has rubbed against the filler pipe,
因为大轮子蹭到了输油管
from the cap here down to the tank,
这条连接加油口和油箱的管子
and it's made a little hole in it and the fuel is gushing out,
结果蹭出一个洞来 油漏了
which is why I was getting a bit stoned as I was driving along.
我说怎么觉得开着车头有点晕
I thought it was just altitude, but it was actually petrol fumes.
我以为是高海拔 原来是汽油熏的
So what I'm gonna do is, er, drain the tank down by about half,
我现在要做的就是把油箱的油放掉一半
so the level is below that bit of the pipe.
这样油面降到管子口下面
I will patch up that hole, put the fuel back in
我把洞补上 加满油
and then I'll put the proper wheels back on.
然后把常规的轮胎再安回去
While May did... what he just said,
当船长在弄… 那堆破事的时候
Hammond and I hoovered up some animal pictures...
哈蒙德和我拍了一些动物的照片
Oh, yeah.
噢耶
I got it.
拍到了
..in terrain that was becoming absolutely spectacular.
这里的景致令人惊叹
It's the variety of Colombia that staggers me most of all.
最令我惊叹的就是哥伦比亚的丰富多彩
One minute you're in what looks like Japan.
前一刻你好像身处日本
Then it's the Yorkshire Dales.
接着就到了约克郡山谷
Then it's Austria.
然后是奥地利
Then it's California.
最后是加州
It's like the greatest hits of the world all in one place.
世界上最佳景点好像都集中在这里
I mean, Jesus, look at that now.
天啊 看这景色
Eventually we were all reunited,
我们终于重聚
and, at my insistence, we began the long climb to 16,000 feet,
在我的坚持下 一起向海拔4876米发起挑战
where I knew the condors would be.
我认为秃鹫就在那
I cannot wait to see a condor
我等不及见到它们了
because they are one of the most superb creations on Earth.
那是造物主最精湛的创作之一
They just are magnificent.
真的太棒了
They can stay at 18,000 feet all day, maybe flap their arms once.
只挥动一次翅膀 秃鹫就能在五千米高空翱翔一整天
Once.
只动一下
Right, gentlemen, we're passing 10,000 feet now.
好的伙计们 我们开过了海拔三千米
Er, how's your temperature gauges?
温度表什么数值
Mine's getting hot, really hot.
我的发动机变热了 非常热
Er, weirdly, my car isn't overheating,
奇怪了 我的车没有过热
but it is producing some steam
但它正在冒气
because I think maybe the cap isn't perfectly sealed
我觉得可能没有完全密封
and the ambient pressure is going down.
毕竟环境气压也在降低
Yeah.
对
Why does he say ambient pressure?
怎么非要说"环境"气压
Why not just pressure?
直接说"气压"呗
Soon we entered the clouds,
很快我们到达了云层
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表