剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Hammond is history.
哈蒙德已经出局
Now only three of us remained.
现在只剩我们三位了
Come on. Hit James.
加油啊 撞上詹姆斯
Ramming speed!
猛撞加速
You bastard! May's in the wall!
你个混♥蛋♥ 梅已经撞墙了
He's in the wall and toast.
他撞墙出局了
It's just me and this weird man.
只剩我和这个怪人了
I'll get you, you bastard.
我会弄死你 你个小崽子
Get him!
撞他
I'm taking him.
我要超了他
Oh, Lord.
天
Going in hard and hot!
就看这下了
Oh, yes!
太棒了
The mighty RV boat is victorious.
强大的房♥车之船才是赢家
Nothing else running.
没有其他人了
Oh, yeah.
没错
Well done. It's a glorious victory.
好样的 赢得很光荣
Really. It is.
确实 真的
And I think we've proved that if you must have an RV
我认为我们证明了 如果一定要买♥♥台房♥车
it has to be a Chevrolet Pace Arrow.
必须得选雪佛兰Pace Arrow
Yes. Yes. Yes, it does.
是的 是的 必选
Good, congratulations. Very well done.
好样的 恭喜你 干得漂亮
Meanwhile... What?
但是 怎么
We've gotta make camp for tonight
我们今晚要在这露营
in these, so I would suggest just over there.
我建议就在那边吧
I think that's an excellent idea. As close as possible.
好主意 越近越好
Yes. We can come to your pub.
是的 我们可以去你酒吧坐坐
Well, you're not expecting a drink, are you? Why not?
你不会还想喝一杯吧 不行吗
Pub's been demolished. Has it?
酒吧完全毁了 是吗
Yeah. Oh, of course, it went into a wall.
是的 可不是吗 它都撞墙了
Happens a lot these days.
如今很常见
I nearly forgot. What?
我差点忘了 什么
You know that guy that's been
你记得那个
following us around since we got here?
从我们到这一直尾随的那人吗
No. The one in the race overalls.
不知道 穿赛车服那个
No. You've still not seen him?
没看到 你还没看到吗
Never seen him. Well, you have, cos he was driving that.
没看到 你见过 那车就是他在开
Was he? Yes, I put him on... he's dead now.
是吗 对 我撞到他 他现在已经死了
Good, good. And now he won't be following us any more
不错 现在他没法再跟着我们了
because I've rolled him over.
因为我已经碾过他了
You can tell us all about it
晚上喝水的时候
over a glass of water this evening.
你再和我们细说吧
With our race with the devil over...
和恶魔的比赛结束后
we fell asleep quickly that night,
那晚我们很快入睡
happy in the knowledge that the horror
房♥车之旅终于结束
of our RV holiday was finally over.
我们很开心
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表