剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
"Let's have a look at the sarcophagus.
让我们看看这个石棺
Argh!"
丑死了
"I'm not putting that in the British Museum."
我才不会把这个放到大英博物馆里
Rather than put up with any more of this persecution,
与其在这里忍♥受更多的羞辱
I insisted we saddle up and set off to look for Paddington.
我主张大家准备好上路去找帕丁顿熊
I don't actually know... I've seen a picture of these bears
我其实不知道 我看过这些熊的照片
but I don't actually know how big they are. Are they two feet or ten feet?
但我并不知道它们到底多大 是半米高还是3米高
I just don't know.
我真的不知道
Keep it diagonal, obviously, while crossing these things.
很明显 当开过这种地方的时候 要走对角线
Oh, shit!
哦 操
Oh-ho! Look at you with a wheel in the air!
看 车轮悬空了
Can we please try not to make this look like it's a problem
我们能不能别把这弄得像一个世纪难题
cos the ladies and gentlemen will think we're hopeless.
不然观众朋友们会认为我们无药可救了
I tried to drive myself out.
我尝试自己开出来
Which went well.
成果喜人
Speed and power. He's just dug himself a hole!
速度与动力 他只是在给自己挖坑
So I asked Hammond for help.
所以我向哈蒙德寻求帮助
But, predictably, his pickup truck
但是 可预见的是
chose that moment to go into one-wheel drive.
他的皮卡选择在这时变成一轮驱动
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
There was only one solution.
只有一个办法了
Could you give me a tow cos... No.
你能不能拉我一把 不能
No, I'm very close to coming out.
别啊 我马上就出来了
Well, we know that. You've bought a Jeep. Yes, no, that's...
那是自然 你都买♥♥了吉普了 对 不 我不是这个意思
Oh, I see.
哦 你是指你的车
Every single time I open my mouth now, you've got some reference...
每次我说话 你都能找到某种隐喻
No, it's great. It's good.
不 没事的 这很不错
We're all friends.
我们可是你的朋友 不会评判你的
With the rope hitched up, we were ready to go.
绳子拴好后 我们整装待发
So I'll give you a small tug.
我会轻轻拉你一下
Was that a gentle tug? There we go.
温不温柔 又来了
And then it's down to you
后面就靠你自己了
because I haven't got the weight to pull you, OK?
因为我的车重不足以拉你上来 好吧
Here we go, three, two, one.
3 2 1 走
Whoa! Exciting.
哇 真刺♥激♥
Yes, go on!
继续
A Fiat Panda! Yesssss! Yes!
区区一辆熊猫 太棒了
Jeremy Corbyn just pulled Freddy Mercury out.
杰里米·科尔宾刚刚把弗莱迪·默克里拉了上来
It's a meeting of minds.
这是思想的会晤
I'm not sure we're very good at fist-bumping.
好像我们不擅长击拳
With that calamity sorted,
解决了这个灾难后
Hammond got four-wheel drive back and we resumed our mission.
哈蒙德重获四轮驱动 我们继续执行任务
Right.
好了
Go on a bear hunt.
继续寻找眼镜熊
Soon, however...
但是不久后...
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
What's up, Hammond?
怎么了 哈蒙德
I think something's broken somewhere in the drive line.
好像传动系统的某个部位坏了
Am I now having to pull Hammond... Oh, God.
难道现在得我去拉哈蒙德 天啊
Right, and pull Hammond out.
好吧 我去拉哈蒙德
Once my pickup had been pulled out...
当我的皮卡被拉出来后
I quickly found the fault.
我马上找到了故障
Broken the half shaft.
半轴断了
I think this is now a two-wheel drive.
现在应该只剩二轮驱动了
Still, while there had been a few mishaps,
尽管遇到了一些事故
our cars were able to take us comfortably to a suitable bear-spotting point.
我们的车仍顺利地带我们到了一个合适的观熊点
I've got a cool-box in the back of the Jeep full of zesty, refreshing drinks.
吉普后备箱里我放了个装满清凉饮料的冷藏箱
The temperature's perfect.
温度也正好
I'm not out of breath. I didn't have to walk here.
也没有喘不过气 都不用走路
However, because the trap cameras
但是 由于陷阱相机
had been ruined by the jaguar,
已经被美洲豹毁了
this time we would need to deploy our immense patience.
这次我们需要极大的耐心
Soon, however...
但是 不久后
I'm bored!
我无聊死了
I'm bored! Bored.
我也无聊死了
Booooooored!
无无无无无无聊
So, to make life more interesting, we kept on driving.
所以 为了给生活增色 我们继续往前开
Right, we go higher up the mountain.
我们正在爬山
This is the absolute worst terrain for the Jeep's suspension.
这是对吉普的悬架最不友好的地形
God, I'd like to meet the man who put these big tyres on this thing.
我真想见见给这车安上大轮胎的那个人
And I'd like to strangle him.
然后勒死他
Still, could be worse.
但是 没有最糟 只有更糟
Hole.
有坑
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
Looks like Jeremy Corbyn's struggling a bit there.
看起来杰里米·科尔宾正在那边挣扎
No, somehow he's managed to get it back on its wheels.
但是不知怎么回事 他成功把车扶正了
And still it goes!
我还在继续
But then...
不过
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Oh, hold on.
等等
Big hole there, chaps.
前面有个大坑 伙计们
Yeah, you see that
看到了吗
That's not... What are you on about?
这并不大 你在说什么呢
It's massive! That's quite a big hole.
这很大好吗 这可是个大坑
It just isn't, though, is it? Other than that it is.
我觉得不大啊 不大个鬼
Look at the size of it. Although... Look.
看看这个大小 即使 看
No, that's... No, stop and listen to the expert.
不 那是... 不 等等 来听一听专家意见
Cut it this way.
这样把土削掉
Gravity gets you down there and then you simply drive up the other side.
顺着重力开下去 然后你就能直接开上另外一边
Oh, Professor, how do you work these things out?
哦 教授 你倒是讲讲怎么操作
You drive out. Look at your tyres.
怎么开上去法 看看你的轮胎
Yeah, Hammond, that's a monster truck. Only two are driven.
哈蒙德 你的可是一辆怪兽卡车 这可是辆两驱车啊
It's a monster truck! It runs over cars.
那是辆怪兽卡车啊 能从别的车头顶碾过去
I've seen them do it on the telly.
电视上别人经常这么干
And they're twowheel drive. They are, actually. Yes.
他们也是两驱车 对的 没错
They are two-wheel drive and they... Monster trucks could easily do that.
他们开的两驱车而且还... 这对怪兽卡车来说轻而易举
With Hammond refusing point blank to help, James and I did manual labour,
哈蒙德坚决拒绝帮忙 只好我和詹姆斯来做苦力
and cut away the edge of the bank.
铲掉这一侧的坡顶
Keep going, chaps, you'll fill the hole in eventually.
加油伙计们 愚公移山
What about that then, Hammond? That's softened it up a bit. Fancy that?
那个看起来咋样 哈蒙德 那边已经软多了 来试试吗
It's easy now. I'll do it in a Lamborghini.
嗯现在看起来好多了 我用兰博基尼都能开下去
That's got rid of that big stony bit.
这样就把这大石头弄走了
That's roughly where your wheel's gonna go.
这里大概是你车轮会轧到的地方
Yeah, just before the massive drop.
对 刚好在悬崖边上
Ever since your last accident, you've lost your bottle.
从你上次出事到现在 你变胆小了
No, it doesn't require bottle to do that.
不 做这个又不用胆子
It can't be done. It's not the same.
这是不可能完成的 完全两码事
Well, you're gonna do it.
但是你必须做
No, I'm not. You are.
不我才不 你要做
No, I'm not.
不 我不做
Right, here we go.
好 准备上了
Gravity will get you in a minute.
重力 会让你瞬间下去
Yes, I know gravity works. I'm familiar with it.
是 我懂重力 我很熟悉
Just do it and then drive up the other side.
直接下去 然后开上去就完了
Hurry up, quicker.
搞快点
Oh, God!
哦 天啊
There you go. Exactly as I said.
看吧 跟我说的一模一样
Now drive up the other side.
现在开上另一边吧
Hold on.
等等
I told you this wouldn't work.
我告诉过你肯定行不通
I've had an idea. What?
我有个主意 什么
You know that sort of roll bar thing he's got there. Yeah.
你知道他有那种防滚架一样的东西 对
If we get the sand ladders from the support truck
如果我们从支援车上把沙梯拿过来
and lay them on that, we could drive across him.
放到那个东西上 我们就能直接开过去
Couldn't we? Isambard Kingdom May.
不是吗 你真是伊桑巴德·金德姆·梅
Hammond, we've had a brilliant idea.
哈蒙德 我们有一个绝妙的主意
I don't know what they're gonna do.
我不知道他们打的什么歪主意
I just know it's not gonna work.
我只知道肯定行不通
This weighs a tonne.
这玩意得有一吨♥重
Oh, mind my roof!
啊 看着点我的车顶
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表