剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
It's in Hampshire. You don't even know
它在汉普郡 你连这都不知道
It's in Hampshire. You don't know where it is. You don't even know that!
它在汉普郡 你不知道它在哪儿 这你都不知道
They described themselves as the fastest track in the South of England.
他们自称是南英格兰最快的赛道
Not Europe. After Brexit it'll be the fastest in Europe.
不是欧洲最快的 英国脱欧以后就是欧洲最快的了
Anyway, whatever, back to your film.
不管怎样 回到影片中
You said "rewriting the supercar rule book".
你说它"重新定义了超级跑车"
Those are big words.
这话说大了
Yeah, and they're correct.
没错 而且确实如此
Are they? No, they are. No, for once, I am actually...
是吗 真的 就这一次 我其实…
First time this show I'm right.
在这个节目里的首次 我是对的
Because that car... You remember the Lamborghini Huracán Performante?
因为这辆车…你们还记得兰博基尼Huracán Performante吗
I loved that car. OK, that blitzed our track.
我爱那辆车 好的 它在我们的赛道上叱咤风云
Absolutely blitzed it, fastest road car ever round there.
真的叱咤风云 有史以来最快的量产车
I can guarantee the Senna will be quicker.
我保证塞纳比它要快
Guaran Here we go again. Good.
绝对的 又来了 真棒
I promise it will be.
我保证它更快
I promise.
我保证
If it isn't, can we blow up your house?
如果不是的话 我们能炸了你的房♥子吗
I haven't finished building it yet.
我还没造完呢
Well, when you've finished building it, can we blow it up?
好吧 等你造完了 我们能炸了它吗
Yes.
可以
No, I am so confident the Senna will be faster,
不 我非常肯定塞纳会更快
that if it isn't, when I've finished building my house, you can blow it up again.
如果不是的话 等我造完以后 你们可以再炸一次
You do know that we will? We will do that.
你知道我们真会炸的吧 我们会炸的
We will do that. We will.
我们会的 会的
We'll wait till you're in.
我们会等你进去了再炸
Let's play the tape, come on. Let's have a look.
请放录像 我们一起来看看
There's Abby, and she's off,
艾比准备好了 她出发了
flying away from the line like a stabbed rat.
就像受了惊的老鼠一样飞奔出去
And coming onto the Isn't Straight.
然后来到不直道
Already carrying some serious speed.
速度已经提得很高了
Looking busy at the wheel on the bumpy surface of our track,
车轮在不平整的赛道上不停跳动
but those hydraulically interconnected dampers are doing their job
但那些通过液压装置连接的减震器正在奋力工作
of keeping it all tied down.
让轮胎贴紧地面
Oh, that is flying!
噢 简直飞快
She's already dropping down into Your Name Here.
她已经到了留你名弯
Some squeal from the Pirelli P Zero Trofeos
倍耐力P Zero赛道轮胎发出尖叫
as she carves round there and then it's back on the gas
她切过弯角 然后深踩油门
to unleash that mighty twin turbo V8
释放出双涡轮增压V8的强劲动力
for the return run down to the Isn't.
再次回到不直道
I am feeling confident here!
我现在充满信心
Right, now hard on those incredible carbon ceramic brakes
好的 现在大力踩下惊人的碳陶刹车
for the tight, and technical, Old Lady's House.
准备进入困难的老奶房♥弯
No excess weight to drag the nose wide.
没有多余的重量来牵制走线
And now, on the fast run to Substation,
现在飞快地驶向变电站弯
riding the ruts and lumps with ease.
轻松驶过不平整的路面
Two corners left.
还剩两个弯
More tyre squeal through there,
轮胎发出了更多响声
rear wing doing its thing.
尾翼正在发挥作用
And now a bit of oversteer and across the line.
有些转向过度 然后冲过终点
Looks good, it does look good.
看上去确实不错
But...
但是
Got everything we need to blow it up?
炸♥药♥什么的都准备好了吗
There it is, there's the Huracán Performante.
Huracán Performante的成绩是
1.16.8.
1分16秒8
And I have guaranteed it'll be faster
我保证塞纳更快
or you'll blow my house up.
否则你们可以炸了我的房♥子
And you're doing well on facts this week, so far, aren't you?
你这周能够确定的事情还真不少 对吗
How are you feeling?
现在感觉如何
Totally relaxed. Are you really?
非常放松 真的吗
Thing is, we haven't got far to go to blow it up, have we?
其实我们不用走多远就能炸了你的房♥子
It's just gonna be over there.
就在那边
Come on, let's see how fast it was.
来吧 看看塞纳的成绩是多少
Oh, oh...
噢 噢
Damn! 1:12!
见鬼 1分12秒
That is serious.
太厉害了
That's four seconds quicker.
竟然快了4秒
That's quicker than the Vulcan, and the Vulcan isn't even road legal.
比没有上路资格的火神都快
That's absolutely amazing.
不可思议
That is astonishing and we can add it to the list of things that you know.
确实 这样就又多了一件你知道的事
Anyway, we must now get back to our film. Yes.
总之 我们还是回到之前的片子里吧 好的
Earlier on, we decided that Detroit should be
之前我们觉得底特律应该是
a big sort of petrolhead theme park,
一个大型的车迷主题公园
so we went over there with three tuned muscle cars.
所以我们开了三台改装过的肌肉车去了那儿
So far we've staged a drag race, done some doughnuts
目前为止我们进行了一场直线加速 还画了一些甜甜圈
and Jeremy has driven over some vegetables.
杰里米还轧过了一些蔬菜
And then the next day, we decided that what Detroit really needs is a racetrack.
第二天 我们觉得底特律真正需要的是一条赛道
Yeah, even though it already has two.
是的 尽管他们现在已经有两条了
Yes, but we wanted something more earthy.
没错 但我们想要一条更接地气的
So we headed for the city centre.
于是我们开始向市中心进发
As we headed for the downtown area,
在去往市中心的路上
I decided to do a bit of muscle car housekeeping.
我决定了解一下这些肌肉车的基本知识
Can I just ask everybody what your average fuel consumption
我能问一下来到底特律之后
has been since we got to Detroit?
你们的平均油耗是多少
Overall, over the whole trip, eight mpg.
整段旅程的油耗是百公里29升
Yeah, mine is a healthy 3.9 miles per gallon.
我的更环保 百公里60升
You're joking? 3.9?
你开玩笑呢吧 60个油
Yes, siree Bob.
是的 先生
13 mpg from the Mustang.
我的野马是百公里18个油
Is it a hybrid?
它是混动的吧
If it had been a hybrid, it would have fitted in very well
如果真是一台混动车
with what the centre of Detroit has become these days.
它正好适合底特律市中心现在的样子
Florist...cafés...
花店 咖啡店
Oh, for heaven's sake, Urban Ramen!
我的天啊 拉面店
No, no, no, no!
不要啊
In 1997, in downtown Detroit,
1997年 在底特律的市中心
someone put a gun against my head.
我曾被人拿枪指着头
Now it's just all hipsters with dogs and bicycles.
现在全是潮人 不是遛狗就是骑车
If you want to start a tech business, bugger off to San Francisco.
如果你想做高科技产业 滚去旧金山啊
Oh, for God's sake, have you seen this little urban garden?
老天啊 你看到这个都市花♥园♥了么
Oh, no.
不要啊
Why has he got such a problem with gardens?
为啥他对花♥园♥有这么大的成见
Look down there, it's just all greenhouses
往下看 那都是花房♥
full of little artisan...soaps.
里面各种手工香皂
There's a Tesla!
那有台特斯拉
There's a bloody Tesla in Detroit!
在底特律居然有一台该死的特斯拉
If only the world were full of people like Jeremy Clarkson.
如果世界上到处是猩猩这样的人
Then we could have slavery and witch burning.
奴役他人和宗教迫♥害♥ 如今就会随处可见
Right, well, we've established one thing.
好吧 现在我们只确定了一件事
The centre of Detroit... that ain't a racetrack,
底特律的市中心 不是一条赛道
that's a wholefood market.
就是一个有机超♥市♥
We need to get out of here, this is the enemy.
我们得离开这里 到处是敌人
Having returned to the rundown suburbs,
回到了破败的郊区
we eventually found the perfect place to build a racetrack:
我们终于发现了完美的赛道修建地
Cadillac's old Conner Avenue Factory.
凯迪拉克的老康纳大街工厂
For over 60 years, they stamped out the body panels here
超过60年的时间里 这里生产出了
for icons, like the Eldorado, the Fleetwood,
诸如Eldorado 弗利特伍德
and the Coupe de Ville.
和帝威Coupe这样的标志性车身
If it were up to James, this creaking monument to the Motor City's decline
如果让詹姆斯来决定 他会把这座象征汽车城衰落的纪念碑
would be turned into a shrubbery.
变成灌木丛
But it wasn't up to James.
但他不是话事人
So it would become a Monte Carlo-style tunnel feature
所以我们这条底特律主题的赛道
on our Detroit-themed racetrack.
会变成一条蒙特卡洛式的隧♥道♥
Right, so what I thought we'd do is
好吧 我觉得我们应该
we'd name all of the corners and all of the straights
把所有弯角和直路
after various musicians who are from Detroit.
用底特律的音乐家名字命名
So, for example, put that there, and then this would be Alice Cooper Corner.
比如 把这挂上 这就叫做♥爱♥丽丝库珀弯
Yeah, nice touch. And I've got all the faces.
嗯 很不错 我有各种头像
I've got Glenn Frey from the Eagles, Jack White, Madonna,
老鹰乐队的格列弗雷 杰克怀特 麦当娜
Aretha Franklin, Bob Seger, Ted Nugent.
阿瑞沙富兰克林 鲍勃西格 泰德努金特
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表