剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
But that didn't have fuel either.
也没有
How much money are they spending on service stations?
建服务区要花多少钱
Well, a lot, but they're not earning any from them, I can tell you that.
一大笔 但是他们好像没开始盈利
The problem China has is it's building motorways so fast
这里的高速路建得太快了
that the people building the service stations
建设服务区的人
to supply the motorway with fuel...can't keep up.
根本来不及盖加油站
Chaps, my fumes are running out now.
伙计们 我快没油了
After passing two more unfinished service stations,
在又经过两个未完工的服务区之后
we finally got lucky.
我们终于找到了
Oh, thank God.
噢 感谢上帝
Ooh, that's a relief.
噢 总算解脱了
However, our problems weren't quite over.
但是 我们的问题并没有就这样结束
I mean, is that petrol or diesel?
我想知道 这是汽油还是柴油
What... What's that?
那是啥
Does green mean petrol or diesel?
绿色意味着汽油 还是柴油
Oooh!
哦
Oh, hello. How do you know which fuel is which?
呃 您好 你是怎么知道哪个油枪加哪个油的
Well, we've no idea. She just comes. This is what she just did with mine.
好吧 我们也不知道 她刚刚就是对我的车这么做的
She just put that in and I'm going, "Is it petrol--"
她就这样把油枪插♥进♥去 这是汽油还是
She's putting it in whatever it is.
她什么都没管就给加上了
With the lucky dip fill-up complete,
在幸运地加完油之后
we were ready to roll.
我们准备出发了
However, in the RAC-approved Cadillac...
然而 皇家汽车俱乐部认可的凯迪拉克
Er...my car won't start.
呃 我的车打不着了
It's the battery.
电池出问题了
Or have you filled it up with Ribena?
你的车是加了利宾纳吗
As the rest of China was keen
由于其他的中国人都急着
to use this one completed service station,
使用这个唯一完工的服务区
I had to push Hammond clear of the pumps.
我不得不把哈蒙德推出加油站
It's not really the message we want to be sending out to...
这真的不是我们想传达给中国人♥民♥的消息
the people of China, that our cars have broken.
中国伙计们 我们的车坏了
I'm doing manual labour.
我要干体力劳动了
I've found the battery.
找到电池了
Success. Very good.
搞定了 很好
Hammond, quite a lot of Chinese people looking.
哈蒙德 好多中国人在这看着呢
Well, that's the jump leads test done.
好吧 这是搭电测试结束了
We've done the jump leads test.
我们刚做完了搭电测试
If ever we needed them, we can do it.
如果需要的话 我们可以做
Those Chinesemade jump leads were excellent. Excellent.
那些中国产的跳线很棒 很好
Excellent. Not that we needed them.
非常好 并不是说我们真的需要它们
Back on the road,
回到路上
I was wondering if the battery wasn't the only issue.
我开始感觉电池不会是唯一的问题
I can't understand the German messages on the dash,
我看不懂仪表板上这些德语信息
but the engine warning light is on.
但发动机警告灯亮了
I'll be very disappointed if my glorious North Star engine lets go.
如果这台辉煌的北极星发动机坏了的话 我会非常失望的
It's not going to, it's tough.
它不会这样的 它很坚强
It'll be fine.
会好的
In fact, we all had issues.
实际上 我们都遇到了问题
Chief among which was trying to understand the road signs.
其中最麻烦的就是试着搞明白路上的标志
Don't "dring" when... What?
不要“Dring”当... 什么
Don't "drmng" when tired. "Drmng."
请勿drmng drmng
Descent length surplus.
下坡剩余长度
Over-speeding prohibition.
严禁超速
Don't drmng when tired, again.
请勿疲劳drmng 又来
We've got a lot of don't drmnging when tired.
这种牌子好多啊
There was another problem too.
还有一个问题
The roads had no drainage.
这些路没有排水系统
So, even in a shower...
所以 即便只是阵雨
Look at that.
看那个
The cars on the other side are sending fountains of water onto this one.
另一个方向的车向这边扫起喷泉了
Whoa.
哇哦
Aquaplaning.
像在玩滑水板
Holy moley.
我的天
That man's dropped... His crash helmet's actually come off his head.
那个人好像刚刚掉了... 他的头盔掉下来了
Still, at least when it got dark, things got worse.
而且 当天黑下来了以后 情况更糟了
Whoa! Whoa!
哇喔
They'll give you epilepsy, these cameras.
这些摄像头迟早会让我得癫痫
Constantly being flashed.
不停地被闪
After this long and difficult journey,
在结束这场遥远又困难的旅程后
we reached the overnight halt...
我们到了过夜的地方
...where we were hoping to unwind with some relaxing comfort food.
想找一些舒心的食物来放松一下
Holy cow, that is hot!
天啊 这么辣
How... Oh, jeez.
哦 天
Oh...oh...
天
What...what... That's goose intestines.
这是啥 鹅肠
Goose intest... Do you want some?
鹅肠... 你们想来一点吗
I've seen more appetising things than that
我家狗狗屁♥股♥上挂的翔
stuck to the back of my terrier.
都比这个看着有食欲
A rub... Ooh! ...rubber hosepipe...
吃起来像个...哦 橡胶管
Nice. ...coated in napalm.
很好 裹着燃♥烧♥弹♥
(BLEEP) hell!
我去
As our mouths melted, I brought up another idea I'd had.
由于我们的嘴都融化了 我提出了另一个想法
We really should be in the back of these cars, because...
我们其实应该坐在车的后排 因为
I agree, yeah. ...if you're a Chinese businessman
我同意 如果你是一个中国商人
you're not gonna drive a car, a 750IL or a Cadillac, are you?
你不会亲自开车的 750IL或凯迪拉克 不是么
You're gonna be in the back.
你会坐在后排
Actually it's more relevant here anyway, isn't it?
实际上后排在这更重要 不是么
That's what people care about. It's all they care about.
这才是人们关心的 他们只关心这个
The rear seat accommodation, leg room.
后排舒适性 腿部空间
Now, Jaguar, Audi, Mercedes and BMW
如今捷豹 奥迪 奔驰 宝马
all make long cars
都在做加长款
specifically for the Chinese market.
特♥供♥中国市场
So, look, why don't we... I'm sure we could do this.
所以 看 我们问什么不... 我确定我们可以这样做
Why don't we hire some local chauffeurs to drive our cars
我们为什么不雇一些当地司机来开车
and we'll ride in the back, which is what we should be doing.
然后我们坐在后排 也是我们本该做的事
That's a proper place to assess them. Mm, that is a good idea.
那才是正确评价这些车的地方 嗯 好主意
And how's this for taking it one step further?
那更进一步怎么样
Why don't we, tonight, modify our cars...
不如今天晚上 改装一下我们的车
...to make them more relevant and luxurious
让它们对于中国的商业界来说
for the Chinese business community?
更适合 更豪华
OK, and while we're at it,
好 而且当我们坐在后排的时候
if you two dress less like tramps and more like gentlemen of commerce,
如果你们俩穿的不像流浪汉而是更像商务精英
the ladies and gentlemen of China might take us more seriously.
中国人可能就会更认真地对待我们
So we've gotta get changed?
所以我们得换衣服了
Sorry. Yes.
抱歉 是的
Sorry, my whole tongue is wrapped up in intestine.
抱歉 我整个舌头都被鹅肠卷起来了
The next morning we reconvened
第二天早上 在买♥♥了一些商务西装之后
after buying ourselves some business suits.
我们又碰头了
We're supposed to be sending out a message that we're important,
我们现在看起来应该很有地位
and that people should listen to what we have to say.
而且人们应该听我们说的话
Now I've done that. I think we are doing that well.
现在我就是这样 我觉得我们都做得很好
No, I am. No, you just look like
不 只是我 你看上去像是
you've got a sub-machine gun in a violin case.
在小提琴箱子里藏冲♥锋♥枪♥那种
Have you seen James, by the way, this morning? No.
顺带问一下 你今天早上看见船长了吗 没有
No, I haven't seen what he's gone for, but let's be honest...
不 虽然我没看见他穿的啥 但是说实话...
Brown. Yes.
棕色的 没错
It'll be brown.
肯定是棕色的
Nothing is more certain than brown. Sombre, severe.
绝对是棕色的 阴沉 严肃
Yeah. It's not brown.
是啊 他穿的不是棕色
That's not... Ohhh!
不是...哇喔
Good morning, Vietnam!
早啊 越南仔
That is bold.
很大胆啊
Now don't pretend you did that on purpose.
别假装你是故意这么干的了
Well, shall I be honest? Yes.
好吧 我能说实话吗 好
I ordered it using a translation app I got for my phone.
我用手♥机♥上的翻译软件定了这套衣服
And you mistook green for grey.
然后你把灰色搞成了绿色
I don't know if I did, or they did, or it doesn't work,
我不知道是我 他们 还是软件搞错了
but I said "light, grey",
但是我说 轻 灰色
meaning lightweight, grey.
意思是浅的 灰色
But I got green.
但是我拿到了绿色的
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表