剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
What a riot!
太爽了
How can James May not enjoy this?
詹姆斯·梅怎么会不喜欢玩这个呢
As it happened, he was starting to enjoy it.
事实上 他也开始喜欢上这项运动了
And weeeee!
飞高高
Getting sideways a bit.
有点侧滑
Whoa.
哇
Watch me fly! Here I go.
看我再飞一个 走你
Ha-ha! I'm gonna do one more.
哈哈 我还要再飞一次
After Billy Bob May had had his fun...
在比利·鲍勃·梅爽够了之后
Weeeee!
飞高高
...we all stopped for a breather. Yes.
我们都停下来喘口气 太好玩了
I don't like admitting you're right, but I can be magnanimous. It's brilliant.
我并不想承认你是对的 但我胸襟宽广 这简直太棒了
You've wasted your life with Chopin and plywood.
你这辈子都浪费在肖邦和胶合板上了
You're a dune racer.
你是个沙丘赛手
You've always been a dune racer, you just didn't know you were.
你一直都是 只不过你自己不知道
It was just fantastic, and it's comfortable.
太神奇了 而且还很舒服
That's the thing. It's comfortable motorsport because of the suspension.
这是关键 多亏了巨大的减震器
It's just... It's brilliant.
简直 简直无与伦比
It's cheapskate motorsport. Is it?
这是铁公鸡们玩的赛车 是吗
It's cheapskate motorsport for people with dicky backs, that's what it is.
给背不好的铁公鸡们玩的
Because landing is so soft.
因为落地很柔软
Oh, sometimes I'm thinking, have I landed? Yes.
没错 有时候我甚至不确定已经落地了 是啊
I've got a brilliant idea. What are you looking at?
我有个好主意 你在看什么
What?
什么
There's something glinting up there.
那里有东西在闪光
There isn't. Yeah, whatever.
并没有啊 没看见
It's just...
只是
Anyway, what's your brilliant idea?
算了 什么好主意
Anyway, I've got a brilliant idea. What?
听着 我有个好主意 你说
Time trial, flying lap,
计时赛 飞驰圈
one at a time against the clock.
一次一个人 看谁最快
I'll go first.
我先来
You really... You must put that right.
你得 你得把头盔戴好
Where's me car?
我的车呢
He really has taken to it, hasn't he? He really has.
他真的上瘾了对吧 确实是
Having jumped back in, Billy Bob embarked on his flying lap.
飞回起点之后 比利·鲍勃开始了他的飞驰圈
Here he comes.
他来了
Go!
开始计时
Here we go.
冲啊
Wayyyy!
飞起来
That's James May!
那是我们的龟速船长
It's just not right, is it?
肯定有哪里出问题了 对吧
What's next? He's gonna take up cage fighting?
接下来呢 他会参加铁笼格斗吗
I'm flying!
我在飞
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Look at this. He's actually kicking the arse out.
快看 他开得可真猛
57 seconds. Well, we don't know whether that's fast or not
57秒 好吧 不知道这个成绩是好是坏
but it is less than a minute.
不过在1分钟以内
Is that the first time he's done anything in less than a minute?
这是他第一次在1分钟之内做完某件事吗
He can't open a car door in less than a minute. No. Or sign his name.
他开个车门都不止1分钟 签个名也是
No, that's two minutes, definitely.
不 签名至少需要2分钟
Biggles is back. I can do a slightly better one than that.
比格斯回来了 我还可以更快一点的
Can I have another go? Oh, for God's sake!
我能再来一次吗 噢饶了我吧
Next it was my turn.
接下来该我了
I just wanna say, Hammond.
哈蒙德 我只想说
What? You have twice as much horsepower as me,
什么 你的马力是我的两倍
and, May, you have 50 horsepower more than I've got.
梅 你比我多50匹马力
So it's only my immense skill that's going to put me in contention here.
所以需要我无与伦比的驾驶技巧来弥补差距
Is it? Well, what else is there?
真的吗 你说还有什么
He won't have any excuses ready for the end at this rate.
照这样下去 比赛结束以后他就没有任何借口了
Yours weighs less. It's 200 kilograms lighter than this.
你的车比我的轻200公斤
I'm just saying, in case I'm not as quick.
我事先说好 以防万一
Eventually, Mr Racing Excuses was underway.
终于 最会找借口的家伙还是上场了
Here he comes, into his flying lap.
他来了 开始飞驰圈
Right, here we go.
好了 开始
Did I make that much noise? Yes.
我刚才有那么吵吗 是的
Concentrating very hard.
很难集中精神
He's not very good through there.
那个弯他过得不好
Getting a bit squirrely now.
感觉有点奇怪
No, he's rubbish through there.
这个弯过得真烂
No! I was airborne there
噢不 我刚才的滞空时间
long enough for them to serve me their snacks.
足够让他们给我准备点零食了
Get it straight.
保持直线
And there we are.
结束了
I don't know how I've done, but it felt pretty good to me.
我不知道成绩怎么样 但我感觉很不错
There are few things in life I enjoy more than delivering bad news to Jeremy Clarkson.
对我来说 基本没有比告诉杰里米坏消息更加享受的了
It's possibly my favourite thing.
这或许是我最喜欢的事
Forcing myself not to do a little dance.
强忍♥住自己手舞足蹈的冲动
How much faster was I?
我比他快了多少
Well, unless your seconds were smaller,
除非你的1秒比他短
you were slower, because you were 58.5.
你比他慢 成绩是58秒5
What was he? 57.81.
他是多少 57秒81
What that means is he beat you.
也就意味着他击败了你
I cannot believe that.
难以置信
Has anybody got a gun?
有人带枪了吗
Finally, it was the turn of Ricky Redneck.
最后 轮到了乡巴佬瑞奇
Right, ready with the stop watch.
好了 准备好计时
This is how you do this.
让你们见识一下
Oh, yeah.
哦 耶
He's in a pickup truck, on a loose surface. Yeah, he's at home.
他在沙地上 开着皮卡 太适合他了
You know at the moment you're winning?
记住你现在获胜的感觉
Yeah. In a minute, you won't be.
嗯 因为1分钟以后就不属于你了
What are you looking at? That glint.
你在看什么 那个闪闪的
You see it? No.
你看到没 没有
Thrashing air!
一飞冲天
Ah-ha-ha!
啊 哈 哈
Into the left-hander.
进入左弯
Keep it tight.
保持紧凑走线
Oh, what was that?
喔 怎么回事
What the hell was that?
刚刚那是什么
That was... What's the matter with him?
那是... 他怎么了
Has he bust the gear box?
他把变速箱弄坏了吗
What... Not very quick.
怎么 成绩不咋样啊
What was the matter?
发生了什么
That was the weirdest thing.
太奇怪了
What? It's like a ricochet.
什么 这像是跳弹痕
As I wasn't interested in Hammond's excuses...
我对哈蒙德的借口并不感兴趣
...we got back into our RVs and hit the road.
于是我们回到了房♥车上继续赶路
Ping, it was like a rico... like it came off something.
砰的一声 就像子弹 从什么上面弹开
I suppose it could have been a stone.
可能是石头
Hold on a minute.
等下
May, are you behind me?
梅 你在后面吗
Is my RV drooping slightly?
我的车是不是有点下垂
Well, funnily enough I was just looking at that.
对 有意思的是我刚刚在盯着它看
I would say it's very down on the left.
左边要更低一些
That's broken, isn't it?
你的悬架坏了 对吧
Yeah, it's leaning a lot.
是的 歪了很多
Mate, it really is leaning. That's collapsed.
兄弟 确实很歪 悬架已经坏了
That's how it's supposed to be.
右边这样是正常的
Yeah, some distance between the body and the ground.
对 有点离地距离
Yeah, you can see more wheel on this side than the other side.
这边能看到的轮子比那边多
However, as I wasn't interested in Clarkson's mechanical issues either,
但是 我对克拉克森的机械故障也不感兴趣
we got back on the road again.
于是我们继续赶路
Right, so here's the situation.
好 情况是这样
I'm driving my RV with an overheating, over-revving engine,
我开着引擎过热 转速过高
and collapsed suspension, on an interstate.
悬挂坏了的房♥车开在洲际公路上
Feels safe, that.
很有安全感
Soon it was time to find a campsite,
很快到了露营时间
and since we didn't fancy another night in a horrible RV park,
鉴于我们不想再次体验可怕的房♥车公园
and we had all the comforts we needed,
而且我们手头也有必需的用具
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表