剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Guess what there isn't? A hippopotamus.
猜猜我还没见过什么 河马
Well, so far we've got pigeon, dog, horse...
至今我们看到过鸽子 狗 马
Donkey.
驴
Don't bring those up, please.
劝你别提那个
Um, jaguar. Jaguar.
美洲豹
Bear. Bear. Yes.
熊 对
Condor is next. Condor is next.
下一个是秃鹰 对
Is there a case... I think there is.
有没有可能 我觉得可以
...for a little light car modification?
稍微做一些改装
I agree, there is, there is.
我同意 可以的 可以
I think I might be scaring them off a bit.
我觉得我的车会有点吓到它们
I could make some changes. I'm just thinking...
我可以做些改动 我只是在想
Tell you what I could give my car...
我说 我可以给我的车
A roof. Yeah, that's a good idea.
装个顶盖 好主意
There is evidence to suggest in your flaking visage...
看 真面目暴露了
Then you wouldn't look like Michael Gambon in the '80s.
然而你看起来也跟80年代的迈克尔·甘邦搭不着边
I am Michael Gambon in the '80s.
我就是80年代的迈克尔·甘邦
We then went shopping in Bogota's massive auto district.
我们来到波哥大巨大的汽车配件区购物
20 city blocks of nothing but shops selling car parts.
整整20个街区的汽配店
All I really need, if I'm honest, to make my car better,
我真正需要的 说实话 能让我的车变好些的
is some kind of ladder,
就是一些这种矮梯子
so I get some elevation for the photography,
能让我的相机架高点
and a chair to sit on, and a roof.
还有椅子 和车顶盖
Oh, gold dust.
哦 淘到宝了
Look at that.
看看这个
That is perfect.
太完美了
So, um, can I have 20 metres?
额 我能买♥♥二十米的这个吗
Vingt me...?
(法语 二十米)
That's not a good sign, is it?
那怕不是个好兆头
As we went about our shopping, I received a rather intriguing phone call.
当我们购物的时候 我接到了一个神奇的电♥话♥
This afternoon?
今天下午
Sure. OK.
好 没问题
All right, bye.
好 拜拜
Er, that was our Colombian fixers.
额 那是我们哥伦比亚的掮客们
They say, um, this afternoon they want us to try something
他们说 他们想让我们在今天下午试点东西
which is, they say... the thing that Colombia is most famous for.
就是 他们说 哥伦比亚最知名的东西
Yep.
对
Football.
足球
Specifically a match between The Grand Tour team...
一个特别赛事 由TGT团队对抗…
and our Colombian fixers.
我们的哥伦比亚掮客们
Hammond, with his gammy knee, couldn't play, so made himself our manager.
哈蒙德 他那半残膝盖 没法踢 所以他自荐当我们的教练
So, we're gonna play a five-four-four?
所以我们用五四四阵型
I doubt it. -Five-four-three?
我有点怀疑了 五四三
MAN: Eight, nine? -Five... Two?
八个 九个 五... 二
How many on our team? It's eight a side.
我们队几个人 一边八人
Three. Right, well, we're gonna play...
三 那就对了 我们就...
Drop the five, then. Three... four.
五♥不♥要了 三... 四
Three.
三
With the crowd of onlookers
随着围观群众开始热情高涨
the game began.
比赛开始了
And since I was our biggest player, from any angle, I was put in goal.
因为我无论哪个角度看都是体型最大的球员 所以我守门
Which went well.
守的不错
Also, the ref was pretty harsh.
而且 裁判很严格
What?
什么
How can it be handball?
怎么就手球了
He hasn't got a hand!
他连手都没有
The match continued
比赛继续
with some good clean tackles from us.
我方发起了几轮干净利索的进攻
And eventually an actual goal.
最终射入一球
But my goalkeeping continued to let the side down.
但是我的守门技术一再拖全队后腿
Oh, come on!
拜托啊
And even though I'd given my all...
尽管我用尽全力
I've just coughed my lungs up.
老子肺都咳出来了
I was eventually substituted for our special forces security guy,
最终由我们的特种部队安保人员替我上场
who did well, despite his pixelated face.
尽管他长着打码的脸 依旧表演出色
We may as well modify our cars now. We're not playing. Yeah.
既然我们也不踢 不如接着改车 对
The only problem is, nobody'll be able to film us.
唯一问题就是没人会拍摄
Cos they're playing football. And they are not stopping.
大家都在踢球 没有停下的意思
Why don't we just quietly leave them to it?
那我们就悄悄的离开 留下他们踢吧
We'll get on with it. It's not as if anyone's gonna miss us.
我们接着干自己的 反正也没人会注意我们消失了
Go on, Nick!
加油 尼克
The next morning, happily,
第二天一早 开心的是
the uninjured members of our film crew were back at work.
毫发无伤的摄制组回归工作
Was it really sixtwo? Yeah.
真的比分6比2吗 没错
It was. Yeah.
真的 嗯
I think the problem was they substituted me and you too early.
我觉得问题就是咱俩被换下场太早了
I think so. Anyway, listen...
我也觉得 不管怎样 听我说
We've now got the film crews back,
现在摄制组都回归了
so let's set them to work doing what they can do,
让他们干自己能干的事情
and have a look at our cars.
来看看我们的车吧
OK, you have to find mine. Where is it?
好的 你要找才看到我的车 在哪里
Yours is the one disguised as a bush in an industrial car park.
你的车就是停车场里装成树丛的那辆
I've camouflaged it. Well, yes, you've painted it.
我加了迷彩 嗯 你涂了颜色而已
It's got roll-down netting that goes over the windows when I'm using it as a hide
窗户上还有可以放下来的网帘 可以用来隐蔽
and it has an inbuilt... Well, it's got a raise on it as well,
还有内置的...好吧 我把车给抬高了
cos the one problem I've had is ground clearance.
因为之前的问题是离地太近
Yeah. What?
嗯 啥
You've spent two days laughing at Hammond and me
你花了两天时间嘲笑我和哈蒙德
cos we've got cars that have been raised,
就因为我俩的车太高了
and how awful they are, and then you've done exactly the same.
嘲笑我俩的车垃圾 结果你自己还真香
As an alternative expression, rather than "I'm going to raise my car,"
与其说"我要把我的车抬高"
why not, "I'm going to ruin my car"? Yes.
不如说"我要把车毁掉" 嗯
What you've done is ruined it. Let's see.
你把车给毁了 你看啊
I've done it very subtly.
我改的很微妙的
How do you think Tony Blair and Gordon Sting are going to feel
你觉得托尼·布莱尔和戈登·斯汀看到
when they see that you've turned their Panda into a monster Panda?
你把熊猫变成了怪兽熊猫 会怎么想
Very happy, actually. That's communist camouflage.
实际上会很开心 这是共♥产♥主义迷彩
I got it from a picture of a Russian tank.
我照着俄♥国♥坦克照片弄的
This is my idea. PA system. I always do this.
这是我的点子 我一直会改外放音响
It's not a PA system. Well, it is.
这不是外放音响 就是
It's a bird call and animal call system.
这是个呼叫鸟和动物的音响
I have an iPad, other tablets are available, in the car
我车里有个iPad 还有其他平板设备
in which I can select a number of animal noises
我可以选择不同的动物叫声
and they play out of those speakers. It's a lure.
然后就会播放出来 这是引诱术
Well, can we move on to Hammond, who's obviously gone...
好吧 那我们能不能看下哈蒙德的 明显...
If you can find it. ...completely mad.
如果你能找得到 发疯了
I too have gone the camouflage route
我也走了迷彩路线
because it's green, as you can see.
因为你俩看这绿色
I've mended the half shaft up here.
我把驱动轴修好了
That's the only mechanical work I've had to do
这是唯一需要我做的修车活
because other than that it's been perfect.
除此之外这车完美
Yes, this structure here is a hide.
嗯 这是个潜伏装置
I know it is. It's a hide on a monster truck.
我知道 在怪兽卡车顶上的潜伏装置
It's people that they're scared of and they won't see any people.
动物怕的是人 有了这个就看不到人了
Those all drop down and in there I've got everything I need
帘子都可以放下来 里面一应俱全
because often you're sitting and waiting a long time to take pictures.
因为通常你要坐着等很久才能拍张照
We've learnt that. I can cook, eat, entertain myself
我们已经体验过了 我现在可以做饭 吃饭 娱乐自己
whilst waiting to capture an award-winning photograph of an animal.
同时等待着拍下一张能获奖的动物照片
And this rotates through 360 degrees.
整体还能360度旋转
I see. And you, because it's you,
我懂了 而且因为你是你
you put two cameras in there to film yourself.
你安了两个相机对着你自♥拍♥
Yes, that's the most important thing.
没错 这是最重要的事情
I love the idea that you two, I'm afraid there's no other word, morons,
我觉得你们两个 没别的词了 白♥痴♥
have decided that somehow you can camouflage your car
认为把车改成迷彩涂装
so they won't be seen by animals.
动物就看不到了 真是天真
I have already proved that mine can drive right up to a bear, he's interested.
我已经证实了我的车可以近距离接触一只熊 熊还很感兴趣
Speaking of yours, what have you done?
说到这里 你改了什么呢
Whoa, what's all that on the back?
喔 后面那坨是什么
That, gentlemen, is a scissor lift.
各位 这是云梯
What? It's a scissor lift.
啥 云梯
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表