剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
than the President of Georgia and he was in a Formula 3 car.
而他开的可是三♥级♥方程式赛车
Do you think you were faster than the President of Georgia?
你觉得你比格鲁吉亚前总统快还是慢
I'll be honest, I'd very, very much like to have been.
说实话 我很想比他快
James May, you did 2:05.8. Yes.
詹姆斯·梅 你的圈速是2:05.8 好的
Richard Hammond. Two minutes...
理查德·哈蒙德 你的圈速是两分
Yes?
嗯
...four...point eight.
四秒八
So you're only a second quicker.
所以你只比他快了一秒
That's the closest you two have ever been. Yeah, that is.
这是你们圈速最接近的一次 没错
Oh, hang on.
等等
A text. Oh, God. Mr Wilman.
有短♥信♥ 是威尔曼先生
How does he know when we're all sitting...
他怎么知道我们正坐...
It's uncanny.
不可思议
Go on, then. Right.
念吧 好的
I've seen how fast you can go in your cars on a flying lap.
我已经看到你们车的最快圈速了
Yes. Now we shall see
行吧 现在
how fast you can go when you're bursting for a pee.
我想看看你们尿急时能开多快
What? Really?
啥 真的吗
Right, each of you will drink three pints of water,
是的 你们每人喝下1.7升水后
wait 20 minutes
等20分钟
and then see how much your times improve.
再看看你们圈速提高了多少
Soon, we were ready to begin the test.
很快 我们准备开始了
Right, so we drink these, and then when we've drunk all three,
所以我们要喝下这些 喝完后
start the timer? Yeah.
就按下计时器 对
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
It's just revolting, this stuff.
这东西真是令人反胃
Women drink this, you know, for fun.
你知道吗 女性以喝此为乐
Couldn't we have done it with wine? Shut up.
为什么不能换成红酒 闭嘴
Oh, God.
天啊
Have you finished? -I'm going.
你喝完了 我开始了
How have you done that?
你怎么做到的
Why are you so far ahead of me?
你为什么比我快这么多
The thing is, this is quite an interesting test,
这个比赛其实挺有意思
because when I drive normally, I drive on the motorway at 70mph.
在高速路上 我正常驾驶速度是113km/h
Of course you do. When I need a pee, I'll do 180.
当然 尿急的时候 能开到290km/h
This test is unfair. Why is it?
这个比赛不公平 为什么
Well, my capacity is smaller than you two.
我的膀胱容量比你们小
Plus, it's got to go less distance to my stomach, then less distance to my bladder,
而且 水流向我的胃 通过膀胱
and then less distance to my chap.
再流向老二的距离 都比你们短
But...We're older. What?
但是 我们比你老 怎么
Yes. And you have wooden bladders.
没错 所以你们是木头膀胱吗
When you get older... Younger viewers may be interested in this.
年轻观众可能对这个感兴趣 老年人
...it comes on more suddenly, doesn't it?
都会尿急 对吧
I can do the nights still. I don't need to get up in the night.
我还不用起夜
Mind you, that's prostrate cancer, isn't it?
注意 如果需要的话 就说明有前列腺癌了 对吧
Is it? Yeah, it is. It's a sign.
是吗 这是个征兆
You know with prostrate cancer, they tell you
检查前列腺癌时 他们会让你
you've got to put your finger in your back bottom and have a rummage about.
把手指插♥进♥菊花里搅动
Now, never having done that, I don't know what it should feel like normally.
由于从没这么干过 我不知道正常应该是什么感觉
So I don't know... No, it's the doctor.
所以我不知道 不 是医生来
That's why you get the doctor to do it.
这就是为什么要找医生来干这事
No, it says check yourself. You don't back on to your own digit.
不 是说自己检查 没人会指奸自己
It's... That's what it says. It isn't.
都是这么说的 鬼扯
Posters say, "Check your anus."
海报都这么写 检查你的肛♥门♥
I've never seen a poster that says, shove your finger up your arse. I just...
我从没见海报上说 把你的手指插♥进♥自己菊花 真没...
Well, I've never understood it cos it does say in the adverts,
我从没看懂 因为广♥告♥里都说
check yourself, prostrate cancer.
自行检查 前列腺癌
No, you check yourself for testicular cancer, you spanner.
不 自行检查的是睾丸癌 你个傻♥逼♥
You rummage your nuts about to make sure there's no...
你翻看自己的蛋蛋 确保它没有...
That you can do, yes. That's correct.
那才是你可以做的 没错
No, that's what you tell your wife.
不 那是你告诉老婆的借口
Mercifully, my 20-minute wait was soon over.
幸运的是 我的20分钟很快结束了
Four, three, two.
四 三 二
One. Goodbye.
一 拜拜
Ooh, no, that hurts.
疼死了
Three, two, one. I'm out of here. Good luck.
三 二 一 我出发了 祝你好运
Ooh, it is starting. And running's unwise.
开始了 跑步很不明智
I don't need a wazz. I don't need a wazz.
我不需要尿尿 我不需要
Oh, God, it's... it's interfering.
天啊 这太令人分神了
Come on. Come on!
来啊
I'm not thinking about it.
不要去想它
I'm just not thinking about it.
不去想就行了
Need a wee. Braking, braking hard.
急需尿尿 刹车 急刹车
Oh, it's worse going through the corners because it all sloshes to one side.
过弯的时候更糟糕 因为全涌到一边了
Oh, God.
天呐
If Williams had given their drivers
如果去年威廉姆斯队
three pints of water before every race last year,
给自己的车手在开赛前灌1.7升水
they'd have won everything.
肯定会大获全胜
Oh, God, I'm living in my bladder.
天啊 我感觉正活在膀胱里
Don't relax!
别放松
I'm never gonna make it.
我挺不住了
That'll do. That'll do.
停这就行了
Just...
只要...
Can't run.
跑不起来
It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen.
要尿了 要出来了
What? Who's in there?
谁在里面
James. Bugger off, I'm having a wazz.
詹姆斯 滚开 我在尿尿
Hurry up. I'm having a wazz.
快点 我在尿尿呢
Just hurry up! I'm going to go in a minute.
给我快点 一分钟内我就要尿出来了
Oh, he's...
他...
Right, that's it. Let me in.
好了 赶紧的 让我进去
Oh, God, there's more!
天啊 他还没完
Oh, God.
天啊
It's just awful. When you...
憋尿真的痛苦
Listen, mate, James is in there and I'm first.
听着 詹姆斯在里面 我是下一个
You ain't getting in ahead of me.
你别想插队
It's fine. Just relax. There's no way.
没问题 放松 绝对不可以
It is awful, though, when you get to the door,
到门口身体想着
your body's saying, yes, time to go.
终于可以解放但却不能时
But then you can't. Stop talking.
是最痛苦的 闭嘴
Why aren't you bothered anyway?
你怎么不着急
Well, I solved the problem, second corner.
我第二个弯时就已经解决了
Oh, yeah. So...
好吧 所以
James... I'm having a wazz.
詹姆斯 我在尿尿
Yes, I know. I've got the times. It's quite interesting.
我知道 我拿到圈速了 很有意思
You were a second slower on that lap.
你的圈速比上一次还慢了一秒
I'm desperate for a slash.
我尿急啊
Do you think you were faster or slower?
你觉得自己比上次快还是慢
I don't care.
我无所谓
Richard Hammond... J...
理查德·哈蒙德 你...
your original lap, two minutes four point eight.
你原来的圈速是2:04:08
Your new lap... Stop talking.
你的新圈速 给我闭嘴
Two minutes... Yes, whatever.
两分 随便吧
..zero point five.
五秒
You were slower as well.
你也慢了
Because I was concentrating on not doing what you've done.
因为我不像你一样尿裤子
Yeah, well, that's interesting. Because I did what I did, look at that.
这才是有趣的地方 就因为我尿裤子了
How interesting is that. Exactly the same.
你看 我的圈速完全没变
I mean, I was basically... James!
我是说 我基本 詹姆斯
Hurry up! I was point three of a second slower.
快点 我只比原来慢0.3秒
But basically the same.
但差不多了
After our important day's work,
当一天重要的工作完成后
I cleaned myself up and we headed into Tbilisi,
我把自己清理干净 然后继续向格鲁吉亚的首都
Georgia's capital,
第比利斯进军
for something you can only get in this country.
去买♥♥一些这个国家的特产
You see, the thing is, America gave the world aviation.
美国为世界制♥造♥了飞机
Germany gave it the car. Britain gave it the internet.
德国造汽车 英国有互联网
But Georgia's contribution was much more profound and important.
但格鲁吉亚的贡献意义更为深远
You see, Georgia gave the world... wine.
格鲁吉亚给世界带来了红酒
They've been making wine in Georgia for 4,000 years.
格鲁吉亚的产酒业已有4000年历史
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表