剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
According to today's newspaper headlines
今日本报头条
it seems that it's the end of the road
汽车节目主持人
for motoring presenter Jeremy Clarkson...
杰里米 克拉克森的职业生涯要告一段落...
...and said that it's with deep regret
...很遗憾
the decision had been taken not to renew him.
高层决定 对他不予以复职
forecast plenty of sunshine through today
预计今日天气晴朗
with seasonal temperatures.
正常季节温度
We should reach a high of about 82 degrees by this afternoon...
午间气温可能高达28摄氏度...
Hello, everybody!
大家好
Hello. That was the Hothouse Flowers.
掌声送给温室花朵乐队
And now, look what we have here.
现在我们看到这位
He was born-
他生于-
He was born in 1836...
他生于1836年...
He was fired by Car magazine
他曾让 汽车杂♥志♥ 给炒鱿鱼了
fired by Autocar magazine
让 机动车 杂♥志♥炒了
fired by Scotland On Sunday
让 苏格兰周日报 炒了
and somehow
而且
he managed to get fired by a Volvo dealership.
他还能让沃尔沃经销商给炒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Probably for driving too slowly.
可能就是因为开车太慢
Ladies and gentlemen, James May!
各位 詹姆士 梅
Thank you, thank you. You're very kind.
谢谢大家 你们太热情了
And, ladies and gentlemen
好的 接下来这位
you probably can't see him from the back
后排的观众可能看不见他
but I assure you he is here.
但是我保证 他在台上
He was fired by Radio York
他曾被约克电台给炒了
fired by Radio Leeds
被利兹电台炒了
and fired by Radio Lancashire
被兰开夏电台炒了
it's Richard Hammond!
这位就是 理查德 哈蒙德!
Hello! Hello! Thank you!
大家好 谢谢你们的热情
Thank you.
谢谢
And, ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
Over here!
这位
He's- He's basically
他 他基本上
a shaved ape in a shirt.
是一只剃了毛的猿 穿着人类的衬衫
And he, technically, is the only one of us
严格意义上 他也是我们中唯一一个
never to be fired by anyone.
从未被任何公♥司♥炒过鱿鱼的人
It's Jeremy Clarkson!
掌声欢迎杰里米 克拉克森
Thank you so much.
谢谢大家
And the good thing is
好消息是
it's very unlikely I'm going to be fired now
我现在不太可能被炒鱿鱼了
because we're on the Internet
因为我们这是网络节目
which means I could pleasure a horse
这意味着 我能在节目上和一匹马快活快活了
No! No No
不行不行不行
Dog? No.
狗呢? 不
No pleasuring of any sort.
严禁各种快活
There are families watching. Yes!
这是全家一起看的节目 好吧
Anyway, we are all car journalists.
说回正题 我们都是汽车记者
And we have spent the last 20 years...
在过去20年间...
Being fired. Yes.
我们一直在被炒鱿鱼 可不是吗
But we have poured everything we know
但是我们已经将毕生所学
everything we care about, into this show
和所关心的一切投入这个节目
Everything. And coming up now is a small montage
倾尽所有 接下来的短片
of what you can expect over the next 12 weeks.
包含了未来12周你们要期待的所有精彩
Are we ready, gentlemen?
准备好了吗 两位
Honestly, I don't know.
讲真 我也不知道
Argh!
夭寿
Is that the size of the drop or what's happened to his penis?
这是坡太抖还是他的命根子出事了
You're looking at magnificence.
你现在看到的东西叫壮观
Help! This is bad.
救命 大事不好
James says we've got to stop for fuel.
詹姆士说我们得停下来加油
I hate you!
我恨你!
He doesn't like us.
他不喜欢我们呢
Bloody Nora!
我的天
May be leaking slightly.
好像有点轻微漏水
What a moron.
傻犊子
You sunk my limousine!
你玩坏了我的豪华轿车
I've lost one of my nose tampons.
我鼻子里的卫生棉掉了一个
This is not a particularly cultural thing to do.
这不是一件很文明的事
I don't like the smell of tire smoke in the evening.
我不喜欢晚上烧胎的味道
Oi! Get back in!
赶紧回来
James is falling...
詹姆士要掉下去了...
Sideways in linen.
穿亚麻西装漂移
There's no dignity in that, is there?
这事很伤自尊 对吧
No.
对
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Now- Thank you.
听我说 谢谢
All of that is gonna be hosted from this.
我们将在这里给大家呈现以上所有内容
This is our new travelling studio tent.
这个帐篷是我们新的移♥动♥演播室
Thank you so much. We're gonna be roaming the world in it.
非常感谢 我们将在这里面环游世界
We're gonna be like gypsies.
就像吉普赛人一样
Only the cars we drive are gonna be insured.
不同的是我们开的车都会上保险
Stop saying things that are gonna get us fired.
不要再说这种害我们被炒掉的话了
But I'm just saying, it's brilliant.
我只想说这太棒了
It is.
真的
Oi! Who shot our drone?
喂 谁把我们的无人机打下来了
Did someone shoot it? Him.
有人开枪了吗 是他
Let's not get bogged down in who shot what, okay?
先不纠结这些了 好吗
Let's get changed and get on with the show.
咱们把衣服换了然后继续主持节目吧
Shall we get on with the show?
我们该继续吗
Let's do it.
好的 来吧
Thank you, everybody!
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
And welcome to the first ever Grand Tour.
欢迎来到史上第一♥期♥GT的现场
Thank you. Now, we hope you like our tent.
谢谢 希望你们喜欢这个帐篷
We think the great thing is that because it roams around the world,
我们觉得最棒的是 因为我们会带着它周游世界
we get a different view out of the big picture windows every week.
所以每周窗外的景色都不一样
So this week, obviously we've got
比如这周 很明显外面
the high desert of California.
是加州的莫哈维沙漠
Next week, who knows? I do.
下周是哪里 没人知道 我知道
Well, yes, James, we know. It's Johannesburg.
废话 詹姆斯 我们当然知道 是约翰内斯堡
Now they know. I know they know! It doesn't matter!
现在他们都知道了 我知道 但是无所谓
The point is the view changes and so does the audience, okay?
重要的是景色每周都变 观众也如此
This week you're all Americans.
这周你们都是美国人
Now, this is a bit of a problem
现在有这么一个小问题
for people like us who speak English.
对于我们这些说英语的人
We can converse perfectly well in a shop or a restaurant,
在商店餐厅这些地方交流都没问题
but when it comes to cars and motoring,
但当说到汽车与驾驶的时候
every single word you use is different.
你们和我们用的词都不一样
When I say "different", I mean "wrong."
我的意思是你们说的都是错的
When you change gear with a lever, what do you call that?
那根用来换挡的杆子你们叫什么
Stick. Stick.
Stick Stick
Now, you see, this is a stick.
看好了 这才是Stick
Couldn't change gear with this.
没法用这个换挡
Wouldn't work. What you can do with this is point at things.
不过倒是可以用来指指东西
Let's see if we can get you educated.
我来给你们上一课
What do you call this bit of a car?
车的这部分你们叫什么
The hood! Bonnet.
The Hood Bonnet
Bonnet. They're learning.
Bonnet 他们在学习
What do you mean? I know you can wear a bonnet on your head.
你说什么 我当然知道不能把Bonnet戴头上
It's two things. We're capable of having those different thoughts.
两种意思 我们是能够理解事物有两种意思的
What type of vehicle is this? Pick up.
这种车你们叫什么 Pickup
No, it's stupid.
不是的 这种车叫蠢
Oh, now, hang on. It is stupid.
等等 真的很蠢
Let's do another one of these.
再来个类似的
What type of vehicle is this? Coupe.
这是什么车型 Coupe
Coupe? Coop is where you keep your chickens.
Coupe吗 Coop是用来养鸡的
That's a coupé. That's a French word, I admit.
这叫Coupé 我承认这是个法语词
Yeah, a bit. They're muddled with that.
是的 但他们把这个都搞混了
George Bush, have you heard what he once said about the French?
你们知道乔治布♥什♥曾经说过什么吗 有关法国人
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表