剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
你拿它干嘛
Cos I've seen the film and I wouldn't do it.
我看过电影了 不会上当的
I'm getting ahead! I think I'm getting ahead!
我领先了 我在前面
Come on, Demon!
加油啊恶魔
Argh, so annoying!
啊 太不爽了
Aha! Evil wins!
邪恶胜利
Evil wins! Woo-hoo!
正不胜邪
Victory for the Demon.
恶魔的胜利
Thank you. Ha-ha!
多谢
Cos I won. Yes, you won.
我赢了 是你赢了
You did win. Well done. You noticed, then?
干的不错 你看到了吧
Yes, I noticed it. That I won?
我看到了 我赢了
At the end of the race,
比赛结束时
my car was in front of your car, which means I won.
我的车在前面 我赢了
Can I just point out, first you had to spend half a day
我提醒一下 你先花了半天的时间
rebuilding half your car, and then you had to run it on fuel
重造了你的车 你烧的油
that you can't buy from a normal petrol station.
在一般的加油站还买♥♥不到
Wait a minute, your Excrement runs on that clever fuel all the time.
等等 你的"驱魔屎"就烧这个油啊
I was sort of banking on you not knowing that.
我以为你不知道呢
Yes, well, I do know. Gentlemen, gentlemen.
我知道的 先生们
I think we have to agree, the Mustang is the only car
我想我们都同意 野马是唯一
here that ticks all the muscle car boxes.
满足所有肌肉车要点的车
It's cheap, it's powerful, it runs on fuel you can buy,
便宜 动力强 烧的油随处可买♥♥
and you can have it with the steering wheel on the correct side.
而且能买♥♥到方向盘在正确位置的版本
You don't get it, do you? You just don't get it.
你不懂 你完全没搞清楚情况
A muscle car is supposed to have 1,000 horsepower,
肌肉车就该拥有1000匹马力
be undriveable and have a stupid name.
没法好好开 还有个沙雕名字
It's called Ready To Rock! That is a stupid name!
它叫RTR "日天人" 够傻了
Listen, Hammond, not only are you the fiscal brain of this operation...
哈蒙德 你不仅是节目里最有经济头脑的
I am.
没错
...you're also the resident muscle car enthusiast, yes?
你也是肌肉车狂热爱好者 没错吧
So, and I know the answer to this, cos you told me on the plane on the way home.
就像你在回程的飞机上对我说的
Of the three cars, which would you actually buy?
这三辆里 你会买♥♥哪哪个
Buy? Buy.
买♥♥吗 买♥♥
With my own money? Yes.
拿自己钱 没错
Buy? Myself? Yes. Yes.
我自己买♥♥ 是是
It's the Mustang. There you go, the Mustang.
野马 看吧 野马
And so on that terrible disappointment for you...
随着这巨大的失望
Snowflakes. ...it's time... it's time to end.
我看错你了 是时候结束了
Now, next week it is a Grand Tour Special,
下周是一♥期♥特辑
where we attempt to become the first ever television show
我们试图成为有史以来
in the history of television
第一个去哥伦比亚
to go to Colombia and not use the C-word.
不说"可(卡因)"的电视节目
See you then. Goodbye.
到时候见 拜拜
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表