剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
which means I'm being roasted.
我现在快被烤熟了
Have you not got any moisturiser with you? You must have.
你没带着防晒霜吗
No, Hammond, I don't have any moisturiser with me.
没 哈蒙德 我没带防晒霜
Buenos dias.
早上好
As it turned out, the broken exhaust was lifting my mood too.
事实上 排气管报废也让我心情大好
This is tremendous. It's like being on a rally stage.
这感觉爽极了 像跑拉力赛一样
I happen to know that Tony and Cherie Blair were,
正巧我知道托尼·布莱尔和他的夫人切丽
in fact, massive World Rally Championship fans.
是世界拉力锦标赛的超级粉丝
In fact, I think they took part in a couple on the quiet.
而且我认为他们还很低调地参加了几场比赛
They just didn't want people to know about it.
只是不想让别人知道罢了
They thought it would sort of
不像发动一场战争
damage their reputation and their standing.
他们认为跑拉力赛可能会
Unlike, say, starting a war.
影响他们的声誉和形象
Further ahead, my long lens had grabbed a couple of animals.
在前方 我的长焦镜头捕捉到了一些动物
I don't believe Amazon
我不相信亚马逊会把这种照片
will be rushing to have that as their screen saver.
当做他们的屏保
But we had yet to bag a jag.
但我还是没有发现美洲虎的踪迹
However, as it's a nocturnal animal,
不过 既然它们是夜行性动物
we were hoping for more luck as darkness fell.
我们打算在天黑之后碰碰运气
Predictably, though...
不出所料
Are my headlights on?
我的前灯亮了吗
No, they're off completely.
不 一点不亮
I think I got sea water in them.
我觉得里面进了海水
As we set about sorting the problem,
就在我们想办法处理的时候
Tony Blanquist arrived.
Tony Blanquist赶到了
Ooh. That can't... Listen to it.
哇 不是吧 你听
It sounds quite roarty, doesn't it?
声浪很生猛啊
That is a throaty sound.
好低沉的声音
James, do not throw rocks at us.
詹姆斯 不要拿石头砸我们
Just calm down, say some of your Chinese things.
淡定 说几句中国话
I'm very sorry for driving into your car.
我很抱歉撞了你的车
I'm very sorry I threw a rock at you. It wasn't at your head.
我也很抱歉用石头砸了你 却没砸到头
Right, so we're back as a team.
那么我们重归于好
Yeah. I've said sorry to James.
没错 我向詹姆斯道歉了
Yeah. He's said sorry to me.
没错 他也向我道歉了
We're all OK. We've all said sorry.
没事了 我们都说了对不起
Everybody's happy.
皆大欢喜
Once we'd strapped some torches to the front of the pickup Trump...
在皮卡车头上绑了几个手电筒之后
we resumed our jaguar hunt.
我们又踏上了寻找美洲豹之路
Those torches are useless.
这些手电筒完全没用
They're just illuminating trees over there and the sky up there.
只能照亮那边的树丛和天上
It's not helping anything.
完全没意义
Eventually, though, after driving deep into the jungle,
不过在深入丛林之后
we arrived at exactly the sort of spot
我们找到了一个看起来
where jaguars like to hang out.
会有美洲豹出没的地方
This is extraordinarily promising.
很有希望啊
But the most important thing, of course, is to be quiet.
当然 最重要的事就是要保持安静
Nice and quietly does it, while I set up my camera.
安静是成功的关键 等我把相机拿出来
Unfortunately, however, the "quiet" memo didn't reach Donald and Tony.
只可惜 另外两位并没有同样的想法
My lights are too high here!
我的灯照得太高了
I need to be parked.
我得把车停好
Oh, for God's sake, quietly, I said.
老天啊 能不能安静点
I'll stay down here, then you'll be higher up.
我就停在这里 你可以开上去
All right, now I can't see cos of your lights.
好吧 我被你的灯光晃得看不见了
...I was gonna go.
我要走了
OK, mate, I'm gonna hit the road.
好的兄弟 我也要上路了
You go that way and check it out.
你往那边走 探探路
Have you two thought about maybe being a bit quieter?
你俩有没有考虑过要小声一点
You what? -Little bit quieter, perhaps?
你说什么 小点声可以吗
Oh, no, Jeremy, I'm too close to you there, aren't I?
不好 杰里米我是不是离你太近了
No, that's fine. Sure?
没事 还好 是吗
Yes, just turn it off. What?
对 熄火吧 什么
Just turn the engine off. What?
把发动机关了 什么
Turn the engine off. Oh, right, yeah.
把发动机关了 哦哦好的
Oh, sorry, it was in gear.
不好意思 忘了摘挡
When my colleagues were finally silent,
等我的同事们终于安静下来之后
we settled down to wait for a jaguar,
我们静候美洲豹的出现
something which the experts say
有专家告诉过我们
requires immense patience.
这需要极强的耐心
I'm bored! I'm bored and I'm getting eaten by mosquitos.
好烦 好无聊 我要被蚊子吃掉了
I'm being eaten and I'm bored as well.
我也被蚊子咬了 而且很无聊
If a jaguar came now, I wouldn't see it.
即使现在美洲豹出现了 我也看不见
My eyes have shut down...
我什么都看不见
from boredom.
因为无聊
What are we going to do? I don't know, but that is boring.
我们该怎么办 不知道 现在太无聊了
No, cos honestly, I mean the truth is,
说真的 事实就是
people could come out here for 40 years
人们可能在这里待上40年
and not see a jaguar.
也见不到美洲豹
Well, we could use my trap cameras.
我们可以试试我的陷阱相机
Your what? What are trap cameras?
你的什么 什么是陷阱相机
Set it up, and triggered by an animal and take a picture.
设置好以后 有动物触发就会拍下照片
You've got those with you? Yeah. In my bag.
你带了吗 在我包里
Well, why the hell didn't you say that when we turned up?
那你一开始为什么不说
Nobody asked.
你们又没问
I'm sorry, yes, Richard, get your trap cameras out.
好了 理查德 把陷阱相机拿出来吧
What a great idea. Right, OK. Plan! I'll do it.
好主意啊 好嘞 有计划了 我来弄
Oh, I've just remembered,
我突然想起来
I've got a jaguar in the boot, shall I let that out?
我后备箱里有一头美洲豹 要不要放出来
After a while, Hammond had carpeted the area with his trap cameras.
不久之后 哈蒙德在周围布满了陷阱相机
Now what do we do? Wait.
现在做什么 等着
We wait for an animal to walk past one and set it off?
我们等着动物路过 触发相机
Yes. How do we know when it's gone off?
是的 我们怎么知道相机被触发了
Well, we just will.
反正我们会知道的
Er... I need a dump.
呃 我得解个手
I'll alert the media. Well, I'm just saying.
需要我帮你宣传一下吗 我就这么一说
Don't worry, I'm gonna sort myself out.
不用担心 我自己能解决
Sorry.
对不起
It's all this foreign food. Ssh.
都是水土不服闹的 嘘
He's not such a good outdoors man's person
他真不是一个适合跑户外的人
as he likes to think, cos I bet he hasn't got any bog roll.
虽然他总说自己是 我打赌他没带纸
I'll bet you he'll just use a smooth stone.
我打赌他会找一块光滑点的石头
A smooth stone? Mmm.
光滑的石头 嗯哼
That's what snipers use
狙击手们都用的
when they're posted out in the middle of nowhere.
他们在荒无人烟的地方埋伏的时候
They wipe themselves with a smooth stone.
就是找光滑的石头擦屁♥股♥
Why a smooth stone? Well...
为啥是光滑的石头 这个
presumably because it's uncomfortable
显而易见 粗糙的石头
to use a jaggedy one.
用着不舒服
Oh, yeah, but not...
没错 但是
Well, you'd probably use a leaf, actually, in the jungle.
当然了 在丛林里你也可以用树叶
I mean...
我是说
After much debate about
在讨论了很久
how the special forces wipe their bottoms,
特种部队怎么擦屁♥股♥的问题之后
Hammond returned and I quickly realised
哈蒙德回来了 我立刻意识到
we were being thick.
我们太蠢了
These are set off remotely?
那些相机是远程触发的
Yeah. If an animal... Well, why are we still here?
没错 如果有动物 那我们还在这干嘛
That's a very good point, actually.
说到点子上了
It's better that we go away, isn't it?
我们应该离开这儿 对吧
Let's take the Bear Grylls approach to natural history.
我们用贝尔·格里尔斯的方法来研究自然
There was a town, well, ten kilometres away.
那边十公里左右有个小镇
Why don't we go into the town, have a drink,
我们何不去那儿喝一杯
check into a hotel, how's that sound?
找个酒店住下 你们觉得呢
And then come back tomorrow and check the cameras.
明天早上再回来检查相机
Yes, yes. That's how you're supposed to use them.
没错 这才是正确的使用方法
It's in the instructions. That's what you do. You set it up...
说明书上都写了 就该这样 把它们设置好
This good news put me in the mood for some mischief.
这个好消息勾起了我恶作剧的心思
So, after May had gone to bed at the hotel,
所以等梅在酒店睡下之后
Hammond and I sneaked outside to mess with his head.
我和哈蒙德偷偷溜出来给他找点麻烦
He parked his car there. Yes.
他把车停在那里了 对
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表