剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I can't believe what it's capable of off-road. I'm staggered.
我不敢相信这辆车的越野能力 我惊了
I have genuinely never seen
我真心没见过
a better offroad car than this. No, it's astonishing.
比这更好的越野车了 没有 让人惊艳
I think NATO will be ordering 20,000 of these when they see this.
我觉得北约看到了要预定两万辆
What are you thinking about, Hammond?
你在想什么
Drink. I don't think I'm gonna be allowed through
喝酒 我觉得等我回家的时候
the passport thing when I get home. They won't recognise you.
海关不会让我过的 他们认不出来你了
I'll be two stone lighter, and I'll look like Jon Bon Jovi.
我瘦了20多斤 我看起来像邦乔维
We were now more desperate than ever
我们现在更是无比期望着
for this trip to end.
旅途的终点
If we can just get... You see those trees on the crest up there?
如果我们能…你看到山脊的树丛了吗
Yeah. Will we be able to see Moron from up there?
嗯 从顶上能看到沙雕吗
We'll see the sign that says: "Moron, twinned with Jeremy Clarkson".
我们会看到路牌写着 "沙雕 大猩猩友谊城市"
Soon, with our hearts soaring,
很快 我们的心提了起来
we were nearing the peak.
向山顶逼近
Summit. Can we see Moron?
到顶了 看到沙雕了吗
Can we see Moron?
看到沙雕了吗
Where is it?
在哪里呢
Oh, no. No, no. Oh, jeez...
哦 不 不 不 诶呀
Oh, bloody hell! Please!
夭寿了 真的是
Oh, my God.
我跪了
Kill me.
杀了我吧
We've only got two tents.
我们只剩下两顶帐篷
We've no food.
没有食物
We were also low on fuel.
油也不多了
But we had to plough on with the punishment.
但是必须硬着头皮顶上
Until two hours later, when we came across
直到两小时后 我们遇上了
the most wonderful thing we'd ever seen.
这辈子见过的最美好事物
This was the first reminder in seven days
这是7天内第一次见到
that we were in the 21st century.
21世纪存在的证明
Oh, my God! Yes! I've never been so happy...
我的妈呀 从没这么开心过
But we still had to make a critical decision.
但我们还是有一个重要的决定要做
On one end of this... Is Moron.
这条线的一端…是沙雕
Yes. The question is:
是的 那么问题来了
Do we go left... or do we go right?
是往右 还是往左
Right. Well, why right?
往右 为啥
Because I'm very lucky.
因为我运气好
And it's lucky to go right in Mongolia.
而且在蒙古往右是好运的
What if that just goes all the way to nothing?
那要是右边啥都没呢
It won't go to nowhere. It'll go a power station.
不会啥都没的 会通到一个电力站
It'll go to Russia. Go to a power station in Russia is where it'll go.
直到俄♥罗♥斯♥ 往右的终点就是俄♥罗♥斯♥的电力站
One end's got a power station in Russia on the end of it.
一端是俄♥罗♥斯♥的电力站
The other has a gin and tonic. And the other end... yeah.
另一端是金汤力 另一端是…没错
Has got a gin and tonic.
有金汤力
We've decided.
我们决定了
Let's just stick with it and have faith in our decision.
做了决定就不改了 相信我们的决定
Yeah, just to be crystal clear, though,
嗯 但先说好
if this is wrong... I'll kill myself.
如果选错了 我就自杀
...I will be the one that says, "I told you it was left."
我会说"我早说让你往左啦"
Yeah, I know you will. But I'll have killed myself,
我知道会这样 但是我已经自杀了
so it doesn't matter, I won't hear it.
所以我听不到也无所谓了
We needn't have worried though,
我们不用担心了
because just a few miles later,
因为仅仅几里地之后
we discovered that in Mongolia it really is lucky to turn right.
我们发现在蒙古往右走真的是好运
What a heavenly sight.
心旷神怡
How far away do you reckon it is?
你觉得能有多远
10K.
10公里
Come on, then, let's get this thing finished. Let's do it.
那来吧 让我们结束吧 来吧
Yeah.
好
It hasn't been easy, has it? It really hasn't.
一路真的不容易啊 不容易
God, no. It really hasn't. I mean...
不 真的是
I'm just staggered that we haven't killed ourselves,
我真的意外我们还没自杀
or each other, actually.
或者把对方弄死
Because while Mongolia has just been...
因为尽管蒙古给我们
...a constant source of wonderment,
一幕接一幕的惊奇景色
the actual business of getting across it
真的一路开过来
has been by far and away
是我们经历过的最最最
the most difficult, gruelling,
艰难 折磨
arduous journey... we've ever done.
辛劳的旅途
Look!
看
I would say we've got hundreds of components.
我敢说我们有成百的零件
They haven't sent any beer, or gin or wine,
没有送来任何啤酒 琴酒 或者葡萄酒
or alcohol of any sort.
或者任何酒精
Oh!
哦
God above! Let it end!
夭寿啦 赶紧结束吧
That's what I meant.
我就这个意思
Oh, May!
哦 梅
I've lost my shoes!
我的鞋子没了
I can save this. He's rolled it.
我还可以解决 他翻车了
Oh-ho, whoa! It's all the way up to my arse!
哦吼 啊 到我屁♥股♥了
Aargh! (BLEEP) Current's got me.
啊 TMD水流冲走了我
(BLEEP) hell.
卧♥槽♥了
Fact is, though,
但事实是
we couldn't have done any of that without John.
没了约翰我们啥都干不了
No. He's been incredible.
没错 他真的了不起
There's something else, you know.
还有呢
Even though we built it in the middle of a field in the dust,
尽管我们是在沙漠里造的车
it has been unutterably reliable.
却无比可靠
The only thing we've had to do to this car
只有一次需要
is change a fuse, which took about 30 seconds. Yeah.
花30秒换保险丝 对的
But the moral of that is, if you're going on an expedition
但这次学到的是 如果要开启一段冒险
and you're absolutely dependent on your car for your life...get a John.
而且离开车寸步难行 那就开约翰吧
Yeah.
嗯
Look.
看
It's... I can't... I'm so excited.
是…我受不了 我太兴奋了
And thirsty. Haha! Oh, my God.
极度饥渴 我的妈呀
I've never wanted to arrive anywhere more than just there.
我从来没如此渴望到达一个地方
Here we go. As we go past the sign, we're there. Oh, this is it!
来来来 开过路牌 我们到啦 到啦
We are arriving, and we are here!
到啦 我们到啦
We're in Moron!
我们在沙雕啦
Hello, Moron, we love you! Hello, Moron!
你好 沙雕 我们爱您 你好 沙雕
We have travelled far.
我们远道而来
That was a journey! Yes, the smoothness.
漫漫旅途 爽 这平滑
Oh, this is beautiful. I like this Tarmac lark.
太美了 我爱上这柏油路了
Right. We have now completed Mr Wilman's mission. Yes.
好啦 我们完成了制片人安排的任务 没错
We must get on with completing ours. Yes, where's the pub?
我们必须完成自己的任务了 嗯呢 酒吧在哪里
Exactly! Yes.
没错 嗯
Right, and just another thing.
好的 还有一件事
As we've done Mr Wilman's mission, this bit's for us.
既然我们完成了制片人的任务 还有一点呢
James, can I drive this bit? No chance.
詹姆斯 我能开车吗 没门
Oh, come on. No, seriously, Hammond.
别这样啊 真不行 哈蒙德
No, it's not worth the risk at this late stage of you putting it on its side.
不行 都到这一步了 不能冒险让你翻车
What risk? Well, a bit. There might be a bend.
什么险 好吧就一点 说不定有转弯
It might say "Finish." There won't be a bend.
说不定写着"终点" 没有转弯啦
You've had all the fun, you've done the exciting bits:
好玩的 有意思的地方你都开过了
the dunes and the mountains, and the gullies
沙丘 山坡 水沟
and the deserts, and the forests. Yeah, and now the town.
沙漠 森林 嗯 现在是城市
James. What?
詹姆斯 干嘛
Seriously, just to shut him up,
说真的 为了让他闭嘴
why don't you just let him have...a go?
不如就让他开一下车吧
What, really? Just let him drive. Pull up here.
啥 真的吗 就让他开吧 靠边停
Seriously? Yes, honestly.
真的吧 嗯 真的
All right. Please pull up here.
好吧 就停这边吧
It's your fault. Oh, yes.
出事了都怪你 哦爽
Unbelievable.
真是的
Right, now you see some driving. There we go.
好 见识一下真正的驾驶 开始吧
Whoa! Pub, pub, pub! What?
哇 酒吧 酒吧 啥
Whoa! I've only done two feet!
哇 我才开了半米
It's shut. What?
关门了 啥
It's shut.
关门了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表