剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Which is probably about right.
应该差不多
Don't think about it.
别想了
Oh, 400 more miles of not sleeping, not drinking
还有6♥4♥0多公里 没有觉睡 没有水喝
and driving over that sort of stuff.
还要开那种路
God, bloody hell!
天哪 太可怕了
I wouldn't even call that a meadow. It's not a meadow.
我都不想叫它草地 这不是草地
I bet it was invented by Genghis Khan for people he hated.
我猜它是成吉思汗为了对付仇家而发明的
"You can either have my solider
"你可以选择让我的士兵
put his hand up your anus and pull your heart out of it
用手插♥进♥你的菊花 直到把心脏掏出来
or you can drive across there."
或者你可以开车穿过这片地"
Bring on the solider. Yeah. It is bring on the solider.
我选择士兵 确实 让士兵来吧
As evening fell, we exchanged one sort of discomfort for another.
夜幕降临 先前的颠簸变成了另一种不适
Um...I'm frozen.
嗯…我要冻死了
What? I'm really cold.
什么 我真的很冷
And the wind's coming this way.
而且风是从这边吹来的
I drive a lot faster than you did yesterday.
我开得比你昨天快很多
I didn't drive yesterday!
我昨天没有开车
What is the matter with him?
他什么毛病这是
God knows how many miles later,
天知道又开了多远
we came across our next landmark.
我们遇上了下一个地标
Oh, and there it is. That is the Creepy Teepee.
噢在那儿 那就是诡异帐篷
What is it?
这是个啥
It must be for something.
肯定有它的目的
Well, it must mean something, mustn't it?
肯定有它的意义 对吧
The annoying thing is, normally we'd look it up on Google
烦人的是 一般我们都会谷歌♥一下
and then we'd say, with learned faces,
然后摆出了如指掌的表情
we know what this is and we'd tell the viewer.
告诉观众们这是什么
Well, what we've actually got to say now is,
但现在只能告诉你们
"We haven't got any phone service. You have. You look it up.
"我们手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 你有信♥号♥♥ 自己查
Teepee, Mongolia."
圆形帐篷 蒙古"
If you wouldn't mind looking it up, what it is,
如果你不介意去查一下
and then imagine we're imparting that information to you
再想象我们给你科普
in a very learned fashion. I'll do it.
用非常博学的范 我来
James, that's fascinating.
詹姆斯 你说得真好
Thank you for telling me all about this thing.
谢谢你告诉我有关它的事情
Ooh. What?
喔 什么
Look at this.
看看这个
That looks like bone and string.
看起来好像是骨头和绳子
That's a proper piece of kit. I know.
这是个好东西 我知道
That's a Mongolian bow.
这是把蒙古弓
Is it finders, keepers, or can I have it? It's finders, keepers.
谁发现就归谁 还是见者有份 我发现 归我
I'm just checking.
我就问问
Look, we don't know what this is, do we?
听着 我们不知道这是啥 对吧
No. Are we going to camp here? Because it's still light.
不知道 要在这儿扎营吗 天还亮着
Should we press on a bit further?
再往前赶一点吗
We can go a bit more. It's only half seven.
我们还能走一段 现在才七点半
If we camp here, what are we gonna do?
如果在这儿扎营 我们要做什么
We'll have the tent up by eight, fire lit by ten past.
8点支起帐篷 8点10分生起火
What do we then think at ten past eight? Well, what we'd normally do
那8点10分以后干嘛 一般来说
is drink heavily and set fire to that. Yeah.
我们会痛饮一场 再把那个点着 没错
But that can't happen. No, I know.
但这做不到 嗯我知道
But I'm not gonna be able to resist...
但我还是会忍♥不住…
So I'm just not... Let's go far away from here.
所以还是…我们远离这里吧
Let's move on from the Creepy Teepee.
我们从诡异帐篷继续走
And so, on a glorious evening, we did that.
所以在这美妙的夜晚 我们继续前行
Until eventually...
直到终于…
Jeremy, you've been driving for 12 hours straight. Yeah.
杰里米 你已经连续开了12小时 嗯
You've done really well and you must be exhausted. Here we go.
你开得很好 你一定很累了开始了
Well, no, I tell you what, why don't I... Yes, yeah, go on.
不是 我跟你说 何不让我… 行 来吧
Really? Yes.
真的吗 嗯
I can't sit listening to this twittering on any more.
这喋喋不休的我听不下去了
Quickly. Really? I'll gladly... Brilliant.
快点 真的吗 太棒了
Thank you. Really?
谢谢你 真的吗
Well, he just won't shut up. "Can I drive? Can I drive?"
他的嘴停不下来 "我能开吗 我能开吗"
Well, I mean, it's fair enough. "Can I drive? Can I drive?
我是想说 这很公平 "我能开吗 我能开吗
I built it. I want to drive." Thank you very much.
我搭好的 我想开" 非常感谢
First is over towards James. Ohho!
一挡是往詹姆斯那里挂 哦吼
Oh, yeah. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
欧耶 停 停 停
What? What?
什么 怎么了
Well, I'm just thinking, hang on...
等一下 我刚刚在想…
This is literally the most perfect spot.
这儿真的是最完美的地方
He's right, actually. Why don't we pitch camp here?
他说得对 我们在这里扎营吧
What? That is a top camping site.
什么 这里是绝佳地点
Look at the view. I mean, look at the view there.
看看这风景 看那片风景
No, seriously, that is a... Even you've got to admit that's a perfect camp site.
说实话 这确实是… 你也得承认这里露营很完美
Yeah, shut it down, Hammond. We'll pitch camp here.
嗯 熄火吧哈蒙德 我们要在这儿扎营了
With that decided, Hammond and I got the fire going
决定以后 哈蒙德和我生起了火
and then waited for the food and beverage manager to work his magic.
然后等待餐饮管♥理♥员♥的魔法料理
I didn't stop you driving. You did.
我没阻止你开车 你有
How? Suddenly deciding to camp here.
哪里不让了 你突然说要在这儿扎营
Well, come on, you must admit this is the perfect...
拜托 你得承认这里很完美…
Even you can't find anything to criticise about this
连你都挑不出毛病
and you're a camping enthusiast.
你还是个露营爱好者
It's very nice, yeah. It's perfect.
是很不错 非常完美
But there's plenty of nice--
但还有很多…
Guys? What?
伙计们 什么
Have you seen the ration boxes for tonight and tomorrow?
你看到今晚和明天的供给盒了吗
No, that's your department.
没有 那归你管
I know, but I put them in that box this morning and they've gone.
我知道 但我今天早上放在这盒子里了 现在不见了
All we've got is night six.
只剩下第六天晚上的
We've got night six
有第六天晚上的
and we've got bread-making kit, which is flour and rice.
还有面包制♥作♥盒 就是面粉和大米
Oh, no, hang on a minute. Where were the ration boxes?
哦不 等等 供给盒放在哪里的
Well, I thought they were in that back box.
我以为在后面的箱子里
That's where I've been keeping them the whole time.
我一直都放在那里的
You know, the one on the right. Yes.
你知道的 就是右边的箱子里 嗯
The lid of that was bouncing up and down when you did the Pac-Man thing.
之前颠车的时候 那个盖子一直在上下跳动
I bet they fell out.
我猜它们掉出去了
Well, that's actually really bad.
好吧 这真的很糟糕
Well, we've got ration six,
我们有第六天的供给
which is for the night after tomorrow,
要留给明晚
which gives us tomato and pasta salad,
这里面有番茄和意面沙拉
Thai-style chicken soup, tomato and pasta salad.
泰式鸡汤 番茄和意面沙拉
Oh, no. I do apologise.
等等 不好意思
No, it's all right. Relax.
没事 别紧张
We've got two sachets of instant coffee
我们还有两袋速溶咖啡
and one sachet of creamer.
一袋奶精
Well, you can't... No, I'm sorry, I don't buy that.
不可能... 抱歉 我不信
I have done high and low searching.
我上下都找遍了
Were they boxes like that? Yeah, they're boxes exactly like that.
就是那样的盒子吗 是的 一模一样
Did you strap them to the back, on there?
固定在后面那儿了吗
Because I've taken that sand ladder off today.
因为我今天把沙梯拿下来过
Were any of them on top of here because all of this has come off?
盒子放这了吗 因为这整块都卸过
All of that. I didn't put it in there.
一整块 我没放那
Bloody hell. Are you sur...
我去 你确定吗
I'm 100% sure.
确定一定以及肯定
Honestly, I've looked everywhere.
真的 我到处都找过了
Well, if we were sensible,
如果我们不犯傻
we'd have how many nights is it?
还剩几个晚上
He reckons we need three more nights.
他认为我们还得再待三晚
And there's three sachets.
这还有三袋
So we'd be down to a third of a sachet each. Yeah.
那我们每人还剩一袋 对
And each sachet contains, what is it, 6,000 calories or something?
每袋能提供 多少 6000卡路里的热量
Well, there's a lot of food value in them cos they're for soldiers.
因为这是军粮 所以营养价值很高
So what if we share one?
如果我们分一袋呢
I... Something'll turn up.
我... 船到桥头自然直
Let's just pretend this hasn't happened and eat the lot.
我们就假装没这事 都吃了吧
It's always my philosophy.
这是我的处世哲学
The next morning, after another sober and sleepless night,
翌日一早 又一晚清醒的无眠夜后
it became obvious that the lack of drink
显而易见 无酒可喝
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表