剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I'll have a beer, please, Robert.
我要一瓶 谢谢 罗伯特
With the promise of beer, harmony was restored.
有了啤酒 场面再度和谐
So this should line up.
这应该对齐
It does.
没错
So we've got two different lengths, three different lengths...
所以我们有两种长度 三种长度
Let's move it and then go forwards.
我们挪一下 然后往前
Wait. Move forwards.
等下 往前
Hang on. There's a cable or something.
停 那有个条电路
That's the axle breather.
那是车桥通气孔
Just move it and then go forwards.
把它挪开 继续往前
What are you looking for? What are you doing?
你在找什么 你在干嘛
I've searched everywhere. They haven't sent any beer.
到处都找过了 他们没送啤酒来
Or gin or wine or alcohol of any sort.
也没有琴酒或红酒 什么都没有
Is that serious or is that a joke?
你们是认真的吗
No, it's serious.
没开玩笑 真的
Seriously there isn't any? No beer.
真的一点都没有吗 没有酒
No alcohol, nothing.
没有酒精
And it's seven days away?
还有七天要熬
We've got... It takes seven... And it's six o'clock.
我们还有... 要七天... 现在六点了
How long is it gonna take you to build this?
你们组装还要多久
It's now five past six.
现在六点零五
Well, we're not going to be finished tonight, are we?
今晚肯定搞不定了 是吧
We're not gonna finish it tonight.
今晚是做不完了
Spurred on by the catastrophic alcohol situation...
在痛苦的无酒精情况激励下
Bulkhead support. Bulkhead support!
挡板支架 挡板支架
...Hammond and I put in a big shift.
我和哈蒙德加了个班
And then, tired and hungry, we went to the camp
最后又累又饿地回到营地
for some more of Mr De Niro's gourmet catering.
品尝德尼罗先生准备的美味
Right, now, what do you want for supper?
你们晚餐想吃些什么
What have you got? You can have hot chocolate drink, regular flavour.
都有什么 这有原味巧克力热饮
For dinner? Well, biscuits, fruit?
当晚餐吗 唔 还有饼干 水果
Again, for dinner?
再一次 当晚餐吗
I didn't provide this.
这不是我选的
Well, there's some sort of curry-based things here.
这还有些咖喱
Do you want those? I don't like curry.
要来点吗 我不喜欢咖喱
You do like curry. Not really.
你喜欢咖喱 不喜欢
You're just being obtuse, Hammond.
你这是在犯轴 哈蒙德
You're in a bad temper because you're not drunk.
你只是因为没喝醉 所以不开心
I'm not sure this is how you're supposed to cook it.
我不觉得这是正确的烹饪方法
It isn't. You put them in boiling water but I couldn't be bothered.
这不是 应该把它们放到沸水里 但我懒得弄
Well, why didn't you rig up a way of putting that pan over the fire?
那你为什么不想办法把锅支在上面
Well, you... With some water in it, then...
在锅里放点水 然后
Who built the wigwam fire? You did.
是谁搭的棚 生的火 是你吗
Well, why didn't you make a hangy thing for the pan?
那你总该给锅做一个支架吧
Out of what, mountains?Just...
用什么做 重山峻岭吗
Eugh, God.
呕
It's still freezing. I know.
还是冷的 我知道
Not only was dinner cold and terrible,
晚餐不仅又冷又难吃
it was also rather boring.
还很无趣
What do people talk about when they don't drink?
人们不喝酒的时候都聊什么
I don't know actually.
我还真不知道
It's a good point.
问得好
Brexit?
聊英国脱欧
We've worked together now for many years.
我们已经一起工作很多年了
And we've never struggled to think of anything to say before.
从来不需要费劲思考话题
But I think that's partly because we can never remember what we said last time.
但我觉得 那是因为我们记不住上次讲的内容
So we just do it again. Yeah, that's a fact, that.
所以又讲一遍 那倒是真的
What, you're saying we've just been repeating ourselves every night for the last--
你的意思是 过去几十年我们只是不断重复
Yes, that's possible.
对 很有可能
Because we hadn't had any booze,
由于没有喝酒
we woke the next morning looking ten years younger.
第二天早上醒来时 我们看起来年轻了十岁
Ready? Oh, down a bit.
准备好了没 低一点
Hammond and May then went off to work.
哈蒙德和梅开始工作
This is the canopy fixing kit. That's the one.
这是顶蓬组装套件 没错
And later, I turned up with a hearty breakfast.
然后 我给他们带来了爱心早餐
Of water.
水
Can I just say, what you've built here appears to have a central driving position.
我想指出 这辆拼出的车子驾驶位居中
It does. Yes.
没错
It's midengined. Yes.
中置引擎 对
It's a McLaren F1. It's a McLaren...
这不就是迈凯轮F1吗
Except it's four-wheel-drive.
不过这车是四轮驱动
So it has a sort of Lamborghini quality.
所以有一点兰博基尼的特质
I mean, when we get the bodywork on it...
我是说 当车身完成后...
Ah. Yeah, that's a good point.
其实 这就是有意思的地方
There isn't any bodywork as such.
我们没有车身的部件
No. The plan is for us to improvise bodywork
计划是让我们用箱子上的木头
out of the wood that came in the crates.
来自行创造车身
That's the only thing there is to use.
这是唯一的材料
What, turn the crates into a body? That's all we've got.
你是说 把箱子变成车身 只有这些了
Yeah. Red, white and blue?
没错 红 白和蓝?
Don't say red and white because they remind me of wine.
别提红和白 这会让我想起葡萄酒
No, red, white... Pink is wine.
不 红 白 葡萄酒是粉的
Drink is clear. It's gin.
琴酒没有颜色
It's good for you. It's healthy.
它对健康有好处
Yeah, it's done you a lot of good. A natural product.
是啊 看起来你已经获益不少 天然食品
James and Richard then cracked on with the oily stuff.
詹姆斯和理查德开始装油乎乎的部件
Yes.
好了
And, since it didn't require any actual skill,
因为造车身不需要任何技术
I was allowed to help make the body.
我被允许接这个活
I have made a door! You have. That is a door. Brilliant.
我创造了一扇门 你做到了 很棒 给你小红花
I am a manufacturer of doors!
我是造门厂长
As he set about making another one...
在他开始做另一扇门时
Give it four or five pumps and then hold your foot on.
踩四五下 然后踩住
No bubbles. Good.
没有气泡 完美
...Richard and I were working on the brakes,
理查德和我在装刹车
the lights and the roof.
大灯 和车顶
Oh, yeah. We just need to gather it up and tie it off in corners and things.
我们只需要在边角处把它收紧绑好就行了
That'll keep the sun off.
就可以防晒了
Our plan was to get finished
我们原计划是在下午前
and get moving by early afternoon.
完工并出发
But at the end of the day, the situation was not good.
但一天下来 情况不妙
So all that wiring has got to be connected up? Yeah.
所有的线路都得接起来 对
I haven't even got the back lights on yet.
后车灯还没装呢
There's loads of wires.
有一大堆电线要接
Well, there's no way we're gonna get that done tonight.
看来今晚肯定弄不完了
No. No.
弄不完
Again.
再一次
Phil, it said in that letter from Mr Wilman
菲尔 威尔曼先生的那封信里写着
that it was hundreds of miles to this town called Moron.
这里离沙雕镇有上百英里远
How many hundreds? Seriously.
到底是几百英里啊
To be honest with you, I haven't got a clue.
说实话 我毫无头绪
So it could be 500?
所以可能是500英里
It... I'd say more than that.
我觉得比那还远
More? What?
还要远 什么
How much of it is on, like, paved roads where we can make progress?
有多少是能供我们前进的铺装路面
None. None of it. None?
完全没有
There's no roads? No.
没有公路 没有
But you've got an off-road vehicle.
但你们有越野车啊
Yes, I know. But we've only got...
我知道 但我们只剩...
What is it? ...five days of provisions left.
只剩五天的食物供应了
Yeah. And that's if we can get it going tomorrow.
对 前提是明天能出发
We'll have to do... at least 100 miles a day... Yeah.
我们必须...至少每天开100英里 对
...off road in that... Yeah.
...用这辆车越野 对
...or we'll starve to death.
...不然我们就会饿死
Well, that's if it's 500 miles. What if it's 600 miles?
那是假设只有500英里 万一有600英里呢
We'll have to do more. We don't know.
必须开得更远 我们不知道多远
All we did know was that we'd have yet another night in Mr De Niro's hotel,
我们只知道 又得在德·尼罗先生的酒店呆一晚
using up yet more valuable rations.
消耗更多宝贵的食物配给
So that's the main fuse. That comes off the battery, doesn't it?
那是主保险丝 从电池那里来的 是不是
The next morning we rose at five to finish the job.
次日早晨 我们五点起床 试图尽快完成
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表