剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, I don't know. Look.
噢 这是啥 看哪
What's he trying to do?
他想干什么
That was a bit violent.
有点太猛了
It lacks the predictability
它不像车身较低的后驱车
of a lower, rear-wheel drive car.
非常难以预测
I'm not blaming the car, because the car's wonderful.
我不是批评 它非常棒
But it's the car.
但就是车的锅
With Hammond having scored nought,
哈蒙德得了零分之后
it was my turn, in the mental mobile.
轮到我驾驶这辆疯车上场了
And then flick it round.
放肆甩尾
No drifting at all. That's just driving around.
完全没漂 只是在开
Right, now come on, Jeremy, turn it in.
好了 加油杰里米 入弯
Oh, hello! Oh, no!
噢天哪 哦不
That's spinning.
这是原地转圈
So he needs to find a sort of happy medium
在原地转圈和正常开车之间
between spinning and simply driving along.
他要找到微妙平衡点
That's pretty much what drifting is, isn't it? Yeah.
这就是漂移吧 没错
Would you like to get a cup of coffee or something?
你想喝咖啡吗
I'm sure I'll get it worked out in a minute.
我一会儿就搞定了
This is the problem. He doesn't bore easily enough.
问题就在这儿 他总上头
Right, now come on, Jeremy, come on!
好的 加油杰里米 加油
I kept trying.
我不断尝试
No.
不
No, I'm gonna go back. I'm...
不行 我要再来一次 我…
What is he doing?
他在干嘛
Oh, (BLEEP) hell!
噢我的天
Oh, yes, that's not gone brilliantly.
好吧 这次发挥不太好
How do you score this, apart from not very highly?
这怎么打分 除了说他分数不高
No, I've gone again.
不 我又失败了
Until eventually...
终于…
Fire. Fire.
着火了 着火了
Small fire.
着了小火
That clutch? I think it's clutch.
是离合器吗 我觉得是离合器
Nothing... Nothing to see.
没什么… 没什么好看的
After my car was put out,
把我的车拖走后
it was the turn of William Wordsworth.
轮到威廉·沃兹沃斯了
What we've got here is a drifting competition
我们这场漂移竞赛
featuring two cars that can't drift
其中两辆漂不起来
and a third which can,
第三辆车能漂
but which is being driven by a man who can't.
但开车的人不会漂
The only good thing is he'll do it once, very badly,
好消息是他只会跑一次 表现糟糕
there'll be a chirp of tyres,
轮胎会发出尖叫
he'll think that was a drift
他会觉得 那就够了
and then we can move on.
我们就能继续了
Did you see me drift?
你看到我漂的了吗
Un, James May start there. Very exuberant start.
嗯 詹姆斯·梅出发了 起步非常不错
Hang on a minute!
等一下
Impossible. Unexpected.
这不可能 出人意料
Impossible. Unlikely.
不可能 不太现实
Impossible. Hold on, where's he going?
这不可能 等等 他在干嘛
That's the pit lane. He's going the wrong way down the pit lane.
那里是维修站 他开错方向了
Is that... Is that James down there...
那是… 那是詹姆斯开着…
What's he...
他在…
He's left the track. Hello!
他离开赛道了 喂
The only tall building for miles around and he's...
方圆唯一的高楼 他居然还…
That's not even... Where's he going?
那根本不是… 他要去哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Why are you not in that? I cheated.
你怎么没在车里 我作弊了
How did you cheat? I was at the pits
你怎么作弊的 我在P房♥里
and I met a bloke hanging around, who said he was a drifter,
碰到了一个四处转悠的老兄 他说他会漂
so I sent him out in the car.
所以我就让他坐进车里
You do know "drifter", in America,
你知不知道 "漂"在美国
means something entirely different to the UK?
和英国的意思完全不一样
You've just given your car away.
你刚刚把车送人了
To a tramp. Yeah.
送给流浪汉了 没错
There he goes. What good work.
他就这么走了 真棒
Well thought out.
真服了你
Leaving May to deal with the insurance issues,
留下梅一个人处理保险问题
Hammond and I headed back to the campsite,
哈蒙德和我出发返回露营地
which meant passing through a local town.
其间要经过一处当地小镇
I'll tell you what, Hammond, do you fancy a beer?
这么说吧哈蒙德 你想来一杯啤酒吗
Yeah, they'll have a bar here.
当然 他们这儿有酒吧
Yeah, they must do.
没错 肯定有
Just the one, though, eh? Let's not go mad.
就喝一杯 别玩疯了
I am a golden god!
我是黄金神
Turn that (BLEEP) music off!
把那该死的音乐关掉
I'm gonna go left! I'm gonna go right!
我要往左 再往右
Have you made breakfast for yourself again?
你又只给自己做了早餐吗
Yes, I have. And I've decided what we're doing today.
没错 而且我已经决定了今天的行程
What? We're going to Red Lake.
什么 我们要去红湖
Oh, good, I can get my jet ski out.
噢不错 我可以骑摩托艇了
No, you can't. It's a dried-up lake. Beautiful.
骑不了 那是个干涸的湖 非常美
Is it offroad to get there? All the way.
要越野开过去吗 全程都是
That means I can drive from the roof.
那我可以在车顶上开车了
But I have got to go and attach all the...
但我要先装好那些…
um...you know, the stuff upstairs.
嗯…就是楼上那些东西
Right. While you do that,
好的 与此同时
Adam Ant can clean himself up and I'll enjoy my breakfast.
亚当·安特可以把自己弄干净 我也可以吃个早饭
Then...that goes up there.
然后…这个连到上面
And that slots into there.
这个插到这里面
Brake linkages.
刹车的连接件
Goes in there. Yeah.
插到这里 好了
Bit Heath Robinson, but it'll work.
有点希思·罗宾逊的风格 但能用
Oh, mate, you missed a hell of a party.
噢老兄 你错过了非常嗨的派对
I was aware of it.
我知道
Why didn't you come to the party? You would have loved it.
你为什么不来派对 你会喜欢的
You like dancing. There was definitely dancing.
你喜欢跳舞 昨晚真有不少跳舞的
I think there was a live band.
我记得还有乐队现场表演
I was already in bed.
我已经睡了
Good. So, starting engine.
好的 启动发动机
Engaging drive. Here we go.
接好传动 我们走
There must have been 30 or 40 people in the room when the police arrived.
警♥察♥来的时候 屋子里肯定有三四十人
Ohh!
噢
Clarkson!
克拉克森
Oh, mate, it landed jam-side down.
噢老兄 涂酱的那面着地了
Once the flotsam and jetsam had been cleared away,
在清理完七零八落的东西之后
we set off for Red Lake.
我们出发 前往红湖
Hammond and May decided to go as the crow flies.
哈蒙德和梅决定走直线过去
Whereas I took the longer route...
而我选择了更长的路线…
...on a gentle track.
一条平缓的路
Oh, this is just heaven.
哦这简直是天堂
A lavatory with a flying bridge.
一辆有航行甲板的厕所
I mean, what I've done here is I have turned
我化腐朽为神奇
one of the most dreary driving experiences in the world
把世界上最无聊的驾驶体验之一
into one of the best.
变成了最好的之一
I honestly believe that sometimes my genius...
我真的确信 有时候我的智慧…
...it generates gravity.
…足以产生地
Meanwhile, on the rougher route...
与此同时 在另一条路上…
Oh...
噢…
James, I'm not sure about this.
詹姆斯 我觉得不太妙
Well, it's the shortest way.
这是最短的路了
I know this may look a bit mad
我知道这看起来有点疯狂
but people obviously do this in RVs,
但开房♥车确实如此
cos you see them parked out in the middle of nowhere.
因此你能在荒无人烟的地方看到房♥车
Even if it's only making meth.
就算他们只是在制毒
However, soon the terrain started to get much rougher.
不久之后 路况更严峻了
Shit!
该死
Come on, come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on!
加油 加油 加油
Ahhh, ha-ha!
啊 哈哈
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表