剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
was having a strange effect on one of my colleagues.
已经对一位同事产生了奇怪影响
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I've had an idea. It's raining, yeah?
我有主意 既然在下雨
We need windscreen wipers. We don't have one on there.
我们需要雨刷 但那上面没有
So I thought of how to build one. Got all this rubber.
所以我想不如自己做个 找到了这些橡胶
Sandwich that. Two pieces of wood.
两块木头 把它裹成三明治
Big piece of wood over the back of it.
大块木头放后面
Bit of string round it. We can operate it as a windscreen wiper.
绑在木头上 就能把它当雨刷了
What's all that racket?
嚷嚷啥呢
Well, somebody's kidnapped Richard Hammond
看来有人绑♥架♥了理查德·哈蒙德
and replaced him with this Richard Hammond lookalike,
用分身替代了他
who got up early, had an idea by himself,
他一大早起床 突发奇想
is executing it by himself and it's a windscreen wiper.
自己动手 做了个雨刷
And you borrowed my book last night on the history of Mongolia.
你昨晚还借走了我那本蒙古历史书
It's very, very good as well. I've just got to the visit from those monks
写得真好 我刚看到僧侣来访部分
when they're first over there and first encounter Mongolian culture,
僧侣第一次来到这 遭遇了蒙古文化
which until then simply hadn't been known about.
在此之前 这一切都无人所知
Anyway, I've got to get on with this. I've nearly done it.
不扯了 我继续 快完工了
The only slight problem I can see
对于全新的活力版哈蒙德
with the new dynamic Richard Hammond... Mm.
我只有一个小疑问 嗯
...is that he might get his memory back.
他恢复记忆了吗
A sober Richard Hammond. I see what you mean, yeah.
一个清醒的理查德·哈蒙德 我懂你的意思
Um...let's get this straight. When did he drive?
咱们统一口径 他什么时候开过车
The day before yesterday. The day before yesterday.
前天 对 前天
And he drove last night. Oh, yeah. Yeah, OK, yeah.
昨晚也开了 对对对
So it's my turn, isn't it? It's your turn, yeah.
所以轮我了 是的 该你了
Did he... Has he really made a windscreen wiper? Yeah.
他... 他真的做了雨刷吗 真的
And it sounds like it'll work.
听起来蛮有希望
We'll bring him along again.
又得带他一起走了
We then set off.
随后我们出发
And exactly 17 seconds later,
整整17秒后
conversation reverted to the principal issue at hand.
话题转到了迫在眉睫的问题
Last night, I had a dream about a glass of wine.
昨晚 我梦到了一杯红酒
You're dreaming about wine now.
你做梦都是酒啊
And I can tell you it was a Sancerre.
而且我告诉你 那是杯桑塞尔葡萄酒
It had that fantastic acidic hit at the beginning
入口酸度宜人
and then a couple of seconds later that slight warmth in the roof of my mouth.
几秒过后 口腔内一片甘甜温暖
It was fantastic. And then I woke up and it wasn't true.
太美妙了 醒了发现是梦一场
And I nearly wept.
我差点落泪
You know what we should call this car, really, instead of John?
你知道我们该叫这车什么 不叫约翰
What, Gin? Rehab!
叫它琴酒吗 戒酒中心
Soon the rain became torrential.
很快 雨势渐大
Which meant it was time
这意味着 是时候
to unleash Professor Hammond's invention.
拿出哈蒙德教授的发明
What the hell is that? That is a windscreen wiper.
那是什么玩意 雨刷
Now, to me.
好的 我拉
To you.
你拽
To me... to you.
我拉 你拽
To me.
我拉
Hammond, we're gonna have to face facts.
哈蒙德 面对现实吧
To me. It doesn't work.
我拉 这玩意没用
To you.
换你
To me.
我拉
It doesn't work, does it?
确实没用 对吧
This is raining quite heavily now.
现在雨太大了
What is all... What's happening above me here, look?
这是怎... 我上面怎么了 你看
Above you?
你上面吗
Oh, dear. James, I'm afraid, ladies and gentlemen,
我天 观众朋友们 不好意思
has wet himself.
詹姆斯尿了一身
We need to work on that. We do.
这问题需要解决 是的
It can't rain all day, can it? Yes.
不可能一整天下雨吧 对
Oh, it's... Rain before seven, fine by 11.
它... 七时雨 午时晴
I don't think that works in Mongolia.
我觉得这话不适用于蒙古
That's only in Cotswolds.
那只适合科茨沃尔德
Oh, hello, what's this?
这是什么
Look at that ridge.
看那山脊
Look at that funny ridge.
看那山脊多有意思
What we'd stumbled on here was a huge geological scar...
我们在这遇上了一条巨型的地质伤疤
...that seemingly ran on for ever.
延绵不绝
I read about this in a book, actually, before I came out here.
来之前 我其实在书上看过这个
There used to be a lake as big as that one over there,
这曾有一片类似大小的湖泊
the one we camped by last night, here,
就是我们昨晚露营那边
and then in 1905 there was an earthquake,
1905年发生了一场地震
a truly cataclysmic earthquake.
一场毁灭性的地震
The lake was consumed. It simply disappeared
湖泊被吞噬 直接消失了
and a crack 400 kilometres long was formed in the earth.
地面上形成了一条400千米的裂缝
But luckily, this enormous earthquake happened in Mongolia.
幸运的是 这场大型地震发生在蒙古
So the death toll...was 15.
所以死亡人数是... 15人
As I marvelled at the power of the planet,
就在我惊叹于地球之力的时候
the Professor was busy mending and extending our roof.
教授正忙着修理扩展我们的车顶
Right, so if we put these two bars across...
好的 把这两块木条搭上去
If you pull that over to your side...
你把那个拉过去
That's better.
好多了
With that done, we resumed our journey.
完成后 我们继续旅程
And since the Very Big Crack
既然巨型裂缝
was one of the features on our Winnie-the-Pooh map,
是我们维尼小熊地图上的一大标志
we knew that next up was the wooden house.
我们知道下一站就是木屋
It doesn't say what the house is.
这上面没说屋子在哪
Could it be a pub? Well...
会是个酒吧吗 这...
Well, it could be. Exactly right.
有可能 没错
Or just an off-licence.
或者是个烟酒铺
If it is a pub, on that map
如果这地图上真有酒吧
it's about 100 miles high, so we won't miss it.
那也有160千米高 我们不可能错过
Oh, no, this pub is bigger than the Gobi Desert.
不 这酒吧比戈壁沙漠还大
Yeah, we should spot it, then.
那我们肯定会看到
It should also have plenty of stock, which it's going to need.
它肯定存货很足 这不能少
Since we couldn't only talk about drink,
既然不能只谈酒
we tried to come up with some other topics of conversation.
我们试图转移话题
I did a turd yesterday, OK?
我昨天拉了泡屎
I looked down at it
往下一看
and it was two storeys with a little bit sticking up
它有两层 顶端稍微突出
and, as I looked down, this fly landed on it.
向下看的时候 有只苍蝇飞上去了
You could see it. It looked at me like, "This is now my palace."
你能看出来 它看着我像在说 此处乃我宫殿
Then later on that same fly was in your tent.
晚些时候 同一只苍蝇进入了你的帐篷
With that subject exhausted, we fell back on my new favourite topic.
这个话题聊死后 我们又回到了我最爱的新话题
There's no getting away from the fact, though,
但无法否认的是
that Genghis Khan was the greatest military mind
成吉思汗是世界上
the world has ever seen. But an utter bastard.
最伟大的军事家 也是个彻底的混♥蛋♥
Oh, an utter bastard.
对 彻底的混♥蛋♥
I mean, Genghis once did one town
要知道 成吉思汗曾攻下一座城池
and then he cut all the women and children and cats' heads off
将所有的妇女孩子和猫的头砍下来
and made a pyramid out of them.
用其做了个金字塔
Cats is a nice touch. Yeah.
猫是个点睛之笔 没错
He hadn't got enough. He needed some filler for his pyramid,
其他的头不够 金字塔里面得填满
so he cut all the cats' heads off.
所以把猫的头也砍下来
See, that's a warning to the next town, isn't it?
你看 这恐吓了下一座城 对吧
The next town is gonna say, "We give in."
下座城会直接表示 我们投降
"Ah, Mr Khan, we've had a look at your CV and, yes, you can have the city."
可汗大人 我们看了眼你的简历 没问题 这座城是你的了
"And everything in it." "Help yourself!"
都是你的 别客气
But there has never been a greater military mind.
但这之后 再无军事家能与他媲美
I mean, the Roman Empire
我是说 罗马帝国
compared to the Mongol Empire
和大蒙古国相比
was literally a speck of dust.
根本不值一提
His went from the Yellow Sea to the Danube.
他从黄海走到了多瑙河
At this point, our conversation was interrupted by something hilarious.
这时 一件令人捧腹大笑的事打断了谈话
Oh, my God! Oh, hoho!
我的天 不是吧
Oh, dear. Can we just see that on that camera?
天 我们能转向那台摄像机吗
I don't know if we can turn it round a bit.
不知道能不能把那转过来
That's our camera tracking car.
那是我们的跟拍车
It's stuck. Stuck.
它陷住了 卡住了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表