剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
shooting at someone in a Humvee or a Land Rover
朝悍马或者路虎扫射
And what we wanna know is how good will our European trucks be at that
我们想知道 欧洲皮卡车能否够胜任工作
Yeah And most importantly, which one is best
更重要的是 哪一辆最优秀
To find out, each of our pick-ups would be driven
为此 我们的皮卡车都会被一个自♥由♥战士
through a ruined town by a freedom fighter...
驾驶通过一个战毁的小镇
..whilst we stood on the back shooting at various targets
我们站在后面射击不同的目标
These included some big barn doors,
包括一些大仓库门
a whole bus,
一整辆巴士
and a selection of cardboard soldiers
还有一堆纸板士兵
James volunteered to go first,
詹姆斯自告奋勇
but there seemed to be a bit of a problem
但似乎出了一些问题
Why haven't you s Wh Why haven't you set off?
怎么还没出发
Well, I'm just doing this small repair
我正在做一些小修整
What are you repairing?
你在修什么
Well, when the barrels were in,
之前放油桶的时候
it slightly bowed out the sides,
侧面被稍稍顶弯了
and as a result of that, this won't stay shut...
结果是 后挡板关不住
...which is a bit hazardous
感觉挺危险
That looks shut, but you go over a bump
看起来关上了 但只要开过一个坡
and that latch See how that doesn't line up?
这个插销 它们连不上
So you've misused your pick-up by using it as a pick-up?
所以正常使用它都承受不了
No, I'm sorry, I There's more to it than that
不好意思 我觉得不仅如此
This is supposed to be a Nissan and a Mercedes,
这是一辆日产和奔驰的杂交产物
the world's most durable thing...
应该是世上最耐用的产品
Mmhm? ...and it's got a flexible back end?
所以呢 但车尾却成了这样
That's rubbish! That is actually, genuinely, rubbish
简直垃圾 这就是彻底的垃圾
Whilst I secured the tailgate,
在我搞定后挡板的时候
Jeremy loaded up my AK-47...
杰瑞米放好了我的AK-47
I'll put it down carefully in case I break your pick-up truck with it
我会轻轻放下 免得碰坏你的皮卡
...and then I was ready to deploy.
随后 我部署就位
You can go Ride out to glory!
你就走吧 向胜利进发
Look at him! The soldier of fortune!
你瞧他 一名雇佣兵
Dogs of war!
战争恶魔
The Spaniel of War is what it is!
更像是战争猎犬
Oh, this is quite difficult.
还挺有难度的
Even though I've got the car with the most sophisticated suspension,
尽管我的车有着最精密的悬挂
I've got a slightly slippery floor.
后箱却有一点滑
I'm looking for a barn door.
我在找仓库大门
There it is.
就在那儿
Argh.
啊
They make this look a lot easier in Black Hawk Down.
在黑鹰坠落里 明明看着挺容易的
There's the bus! Oof!
巴士在那里
Having somehow managed to miss a whole bus,
连射击巴士都能脱靶之后
I started to look for the cardboard soldiers.
我开始寻找纸板士兵
Die, cardboard cut-out bast...
去死吧 纸板做的混...
More Argh
还有
Ow!
嗷
Come on, barn door, I'm ready for ya!
来吧 仓库门 我准备好了
Take this, barn door!
吃我一枪 仓库门
Rambo May had missed all the barn doors,
兰博梅完美射歪所有的仓库门
all of the bus and all of the soldiers
所有的巴士和士兵们
So, with a score of zero to beat,
紧接着 因为只要打败零分就能赢
Arnold Hammondenegger was feeling very confident
阿诺哈蒙辛格感到十分自信
Stand up I am standing up!
站起来 我站直了的
Oh, he loves that
你看他高兴得
Ha!
哈
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Welcome to Richard Hammond's usual weekend
欢迎来到理查德·哈蒙德的普通周末
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Ooh, wait! Is that a barn door?
等下 那是个仓库门吗
Oh, a bush got in the way
啊灌木丛挡住了
That's all that happened then
没办法了
Bus! Big target!
巴士 大靶子
Oh, shit! I'm out of bullets
啊 糟糕 我弹♥药♥用尽了
Hold on Ohh
等下
Bugger
该死
Oh, wait, targets!
看到了 目标们
Oh, I've jammed
啊 卡壳了
OK, all the baddies, stop
坏蛋们停住
Hang on
等下我
Oh, shit
啊该死
I've gotta try and make up for this now on the last target Pinpoint shooting
我必须用最后一个靶子弥补回来 精准射击
Barn doors! Target acquired!
仓库门 目标已确认
Oh, no! No, not now!
不 真不是时候
I've jammed my gun Oh, bollocks
我的枪又卡住了 该死
I had a bit of gun trouble, I'll not lie
老实说 我的枪出了点问题
Well, here's some more news Yes?
我有点猛料 咋了
General Stonewall Clarkson has gone off to get ready,
石墙将军克拉克森已经去做准备了
but I suddenly remembered...
但我突然想起
Remember when we were in Jordan? Yeah?
还记得我们在约旦的时候吗 记得
He can't fire automatic rifles
他不会使用自动步♥枪♥
No Do you remember?
是吗 你还记得吗
Cos he's Because It's...
因为 是因为
He's crossed over, isn't he? Yeah
他是串线的 对吧 是的
He's right-handed, but left-eyed.
他是右撇子 但左边是主眼
Yeah, so he shoots... He shoots from his left side.
那他开枪 左眼瞄准
Exactly. He's diagonal.
没错 就是斜的
Which means all the spent cartridges burn his arm.
而且子弹壳也会抛向他的手臂
Exactly. Well, he'll be using a pistol, won't he?
是的 那他可以用手♥枪♥ 对吧
He always uses a pistol. Yes.
他一般就用手♥枪♥ 对
Actually, I wasn't using a pistol.
事实上 不是手♥枪♥
That's what I've got!
瞧我拿的什么
A .50 cal!
点50大机♥枪♥
Lock and load!
子弹上膛
Yes!
够爽
Barn door, barn door, coming into view!
仓库门 马上进入射击范围
Oh! Argh! I may have... I've missed... What?
呃 我可能 没打中
Yeah, I've missed the door, uh...there, badly.
确实 根本没打中
Searching for targets.
搜寻目标中
There's a bus round here somewhere.
附近有辆双层公交
There it is.
就在这
Ah, I can't get on it. I can't get on it.
啊 机♥枪♥转不过去
I can't get on the bus! Opening fire!
还是不行 现在开火
Oh!
喔
Ah, I think I hit that... Ah, I've done that wrong!
好像打中了 呃 打错了
Men on the bridge! Lock and load! I said it again!
桥上的目标 上膛 再来一次
Die!
去死吧
I may be... I'm getting a bit... It's the leaf springs.
我有点...刚才是减震的问题
Bad mark for Volkswagen there, this jigglyness.
太晃了 大众扣一分
Right, here we go. Men.
再来 目标出现
Die!
受死吧
Die!
死吧
Oh, God.
我的天
After this, I got a bit carried away.
再之后 我有点失控了
Die!
受死吧
Up! Oh, God.
看上面 我的天
I'm gonna be in trouble for that one.
我惹麻烦了
I've done that very wrong there, look.
非常严重
I've just noticed something. It's got sights!
我才发现 原来它有瞄具
It's not just guesswork. That's useful.
原来不是瞎打 好用多了
Right, barn door. Here we go.
好的 又是门 继续射
Yes!
太棒了
What? Another victory!
怎么 又一场胜利
How do you work that out?
何以见得
I hate to tell you this,
我必须告诉你
but you haven't hit the doors, which was the target.
你没打中门 那才是目标
How do you know I haven't hit the doors?
你怎么知道
Because there's no...
因为...
Well, on that terrible disappointment for him...
那么 伴随着他不幸的遭遇
time to go back to the tent.
让我们回到帐篷
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表