剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I then realised that we were doing this all wrong.
随后我意识到我们完全做错了
That is presumably a pick-up truck.
我猜那是一辆皮卡对吧
Yes? Yes, you've guessed.
对吧 没错 你猜的对
And four-wheel drive, yes? Right.
而且是四驱对吧 好
Why don't you go out there, cut away the polythene bag,
你为什么不去把包装都拆掉
and drive it out using the engine?
然后用发动机把车开过来
It's a good idea. Cos what you don't do when you drive a car
好主意 因为当你开车的时候 你应该
is use the engine in someone else's car.
用自己的发动机而不是别人的
You use the one in your own car. Yes.
用你自己车里的 没错
So, while Hammond unwrapped his car...
于是哈蒙德去拆开他的车了
James and I turned our attention to his Fiat Panda.
詹姆斯和我把注意力转移到了他的菲亚特熊猫上
I bought it from an English family
我是从一家英国人手里买♥♥的
who had bought a house in Tuscany.
他们在意大利托斯卡纳买♥♥了套房♥子
And this... Pepe.
而这辆佩佩
Pepe the Panda.
熊猫佩佩
And they loved it. Do you kn...
他们可喜欢这辆车了 你知道吗
I know everything about this family.
我非常了解这家人
This has been used for picking their friends up from Pisa airport.
他们会用这辆车去比萨机场接他们的朋友
Oh, undoubtedly.
毫无疑问
And their friends are... the editor of the Guardian...
他们家的朋友有 卫报的编辑
Yes. ...Tony Blair...
没错 托尼·布莱尔
Cherie Blair. Sting.
切丽·布莱尔 斯汀
Alan Yentob. Yes.
艾伦·延托布 对
Every single lightweight socialist
每一位轻量级的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
in Britain has been in this car.
都坐过这辆车
I bet they made their own olive oil as well.
我猜他们还会自己做橄榄油
Oh, they were socialists, really.
他们都是社会党的
As they are sitting with their Prosecco and really care.
他们会假模假样地拿着葡萄酒坐在那说
"We're raising awareness." "Raising awareness" means,
"我们正在提高认知" "提高认知"就是在说
"I'm doing absolutely nothing at all."
"我什么都没做"
I'll bet they had a little man in the village...
我打赌村子里会有一个小个子…
As the Pet Shop Boy ranted on,
这位宠物店男孩继续喋喋不休
Hammond finally finished unwrapping his pick-up truck.
哈蒙德终于拆开了他的皮卡
Unfortunately, though...
但不幸的是
...it wouldn't start.
打不着火
No.
不要这样
So, after getting brained by the waves for a while,
在被海浪冲刷了一阵之后
he waded ashore again and came up with a hare-brained scheme
他回到岸上又提出了一个草率的决定
where the Fiat would be an anchor and the Jeep a tug.
把菲亚特作为锚点 然后用吉普来拉
Right, parking brake is off and I am in neutral.
好了 手刹已松开 挂入空挡
Right. You're ready. Uh...good, I am as well.
嗯你准备好了 呃好 我也准备好了
I'm taking up the slack.
我先慢一点开
Here we go. That's looking good.
开始了 看上去不错
No, no.
不 不要
Clarkson, you're pulling me into the sea! Clarkson!
克拉克森 你要把我拉进海里了 克拉克森
Stop! Stop!
停车 停
Why are you there?
你怎么在海里
You've pulled me in the sea, you muppet!
被你拉进来的 你这只大猩猩
Oh, shit...
噢见鬼
Thanks to Hammond's stupid idea,
多亏了哈蒙德的鬼主意
the cameras in my car were completely ruined.
我车上的摄像机全被泡了
So we ordered a taxi, sent him into town to get a proper tow truck...
所以我们打了辆出租车 把他送去城里叫个正经的拖车来
...and when he returned, he asked Jeremy of all people
当他回来的时候 他竟然选择让杰里米
to operate its winch.
来操纵绞盘
Are you moving?
你在动吗
Yes! Yes, I am!
在 我在动
You see, you mock people who like winching and stuff,
你总是嘲笑那些喜欢绞盘的人
but don't tell me you're not enjoying this.
但我知道其实你也喜欢
It is incredible how much power you can get
想想看 这样一个小小的电动绞盘
out of a little tiny electric winch. When you think...
竟然能够产生巨大的力量
Is he having some sort of winch fantasy?
他是不是中了绞盘的邪
I've turned him off.
我把对讲机关了
I'm just sitting here making sure that LED doesn't go red,
我只需要坐在这里确保LED灯不变红
in which case the winch is overheating.
变红就意味着绞盘过热了
Which he seems to think is incredibly exciting.
他竟然会对绞盘如此着迷
Jeremy? You need to stop, you're gonna pull me into the... the shelter.
杰里米 停一下 你要把我拽进小屋了
The only thing is...though we have done well, actually,
其实我们都做得不错 唯一的问题是
is these three cars we've got.
我们选的这三辆车
Because...they're all designed to go off road
他们都是用来越野的
and yet they couldn't be more different.
但这三辆车简直大相径庭
Jeremy, you're pulling me through the building!
杰里米 你在把我拉向小屋
That is true, it is, it's a good trio of cars.
没错 这三辆车都风格迥异
W... No!
不 不要
You've got mine, which is bought by people who like
比如我那辆 适合那些喜欢在
cruising the streets of San Francisco, Key West,
旧金山 基韦斯特岛
Brighton and Sydney.
布莱顿以及悉尼的街道上兜风的人
And then yours, which is bought by people...
你那辆适合那些
Jeremy! Stop! ...who wanna feel better about themselves.
杰里米 停 想让自己感觉好一些的人
So if you have your second home
比如当你拥有了第二所房♥子
whilst people in the world are homeless and starving,
人们都无家可归且吃不饱饭
it's OK as long as you have a small Fiat.
只要你拥有一辆小菲亚特 一切都会好起来的
Oh, shit. Hammond, you moron!
噢见鬼 哈蒙德 你个白♥痴♥
Well, I couldn't do anything! I've got no steering.
我不能转向 什么也做不了
Why didn't you tell us? I was yelling on the radio!
你为什么不告诉我们 我已经朝对讲机吼了
You pulled me through a building.
你拉着我穿过了小屋
This family has loved this car since 1991
这家人从1991年就开始
and you turn up from bloody Wales or North America,
爱惜这辆车 你这个从威尔士
or wherever it is you've been,
或者北美什么地方来的
and you've already ruined it.
把它全给毁了
Listen, it's been a bit of a cluster thing.
听我说 我们确实遇到了一点小小的挫折
We need to work it all out.
要想解决这个问题
We need communications properly organised.
我们需要沟通和团结协作
What is that? That. You need a
这是什么 你要用
It's my ladder. Ah.
呃这是我的梯子
You've bought something you can't get into or out of without a ladder?
你买♥♥了一辆不用梯子就上不去的车吗
Well, it's very high up.
这辆车很高的
Hammond, that's the worst thing I've ever seen.
哈蒙德 这是我见过最烂的车
It's brilliant. Look at it.
多棒啊 你好好看看
That was like the best Christmas I've ever had,
就像是最棒的一次圣诞节
unwrapping it out at sea.
在海上把它的包裹拆开
I was, "Ooh-hoo, can't wait!"
我简直等不及了
And then I saw a little bit of a flame. Ah!
然后我就看到了一点火焰花纹
And what is that? A skull-faced fox abomination?
那是什么 一只骷髅脸的狐狸怪
Look at it. That is inspiration.
你看啊 这叫创意
It's already got nature pictures on it.
上面已经有一张野生动物的照片了
It's brilliant. Doesn't that cheer you up a bit?
多棒啊 你们就一点也不觉得高兴吗
No, it doesn't cheer me up. Yes, it does.
不 一点也没有 反正我高兴了
It makes you feel happy.
我现在很开心
So far, Hammond's pick-up
目前为止 哈蒙德的皮卡
had wrecked everything on the beach
毁掉了整片海滩
and all my cameras
以及我所有的摄像机
and cost us ten hours.
还浪费了我们10个小时的时间
So we told him to shut up - again -
因为我们再次让他把嘴闭上
and get it working.
快点把车修好
And once he'd done that...
等他把车修好之后
Yeah!
太棒了
..we headed into Cartagena to buy some cameras.
我们一起前往卡塔赫纳去买♥♥相机
Right, this Jeep Wrangler Hard-tail cost £8,000
我用8000英镑买♥♥了这辆没有后减震的吉普牧马人
and absolutely everything on it works.
车上的所有功能基本都能用
And...with my Hercule Poirot hat on,
根据我缜密的推理
I would say that this car was originally sold in Japan,
我敢说这车最初销往日本
because the television, CD, satnav system here
因为这屏幕 CD 导航系统
is all in Japanese, which means I can't work it.
都是日语的 我没法用
And then you've got little stickers all over everywhere.
而且 到处都有贴纸
This one says - look, "Hysteric Glamour" and "CDC Rockers".
这里有Hysteric Glamour和CDC Rockers
That's a very Japanese-y thing to do.
这种做法很日本
So, this was built in Ohio, shipped to...Japan,
这么说 它产自俄亥俄州 运往日本
exported to England, and then I've shipped it to Colombia.
出口英国 我再把它运来哥伦比亚
This, then, has done 120,000 miles on the road
那么 这辆车行驶过19万公里
but about twice that on ships.
但它在船上渡过了几乎两倍的里程
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表