剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, everybody.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
We're back!
我们回来了
We are back!
我们终于回来了
Thank you very much, everyone, and welcome.
非常感谢大家 欢迎来到GT的录制现场
Welcome to our permanent new home
并且也欢迎大家来到我们绿意盎然
here in the green heart of England-land.
地处英格兰腹地的永久性新家
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah!
没错 是不是很棒
Can I just say, it's not so much green as inconvenient.
我能说一句吗 与其说绿意盎然 不如说是不方便好吧
Why is it inconvenient?
咋会不方便呢?
Well, Jeremy, tell the ladies and gentlemen
额 杰里米 那就请你告诉女士们先生们
why you decided to put our tent precisely here.
为啥你就那么巧合地决定把帐篷安置在这里呢
Ah, it is exactly here because this spot
啊 这是因为这个地方
is exactly half way between May's house and Hammond's house.
正好是哈蒙德和船长家连线的正中间
So there is no squabbling over who had the longest commute.
所以这样大家就不会因为 谁上班通勤路程更长 而发生争吵了
Yes, but your house is just over there.
话是没错 但你家就正好在窗户外啊
I can see it, just there.
我特么都能看见 就在那
I haven't got a house. You may remember you blew it up.
我没有家 你们俩把我家给炸了 你们应该记得
Oh, all right, your backup house.
那就是你的备用家就在窗户外
Yeah, your spare house is just there.
没错 你的备用家就在窗外啊
Let's not get bogged down with whose house is the nearest.
咱们不要纠结于谁家是上班最近的好么
It's yours. Definitely yours.
就是你家 没得洗
Is that your cat?
那是不是你家的猫啊
The point is...
关键是...
Oh, hang on, Jezza, you've got a parcel.
哦等一下 锤哥 你快递到了
No, I can tell there's a man putting one of those
真的 我能看出来那边的快递小哥正在往他家信箱里投卡片
"I can't be arsed to ring the doorbell" cards through the letterbox.
上面写着"我实在懒得去按你家的门铃了"
The tent is located here, yes.
帐篷扎在这里了 没错
But this is still very much The Grand Tour.
但是我们依旧还是'大世界之旅'
The globe is still our playground,
地球依旧是我们的游乐场
as you will see from this short clip
就像各位将在这段混剪中会看到的
of what's coming up over the next 11 weeks.
未来11周节目的预告内容
OK, it's time now and...
好吧 现在是时候...
nobody's ever said this on a car show before,
没有人在汽车节目里说过这话
to save the world.
...是时候去拯救世界了
Morning, shoppers.
逛商场的各位早上好啊
♪ We'll be fighting in the streets ♪
我们要在街上战斗
♪ With our children at our feet ♪
在孩子们的仰慕中
Oh, my giddy aunt!
哦 我的神仙姥姥啊
♪ And the morals that they worship will be gone ♪
他们崇拜的陈腐道德将一去不返
Holy shit.
我勒个去
♪ I'll tip my hat to the new constitution ♪
我将向新的制度脱帽致敬
Here they come!
他们来了
♪ Take a bow for the new revolution ♪
向新革命深鞠一躬
♪ Pick up my guitar and play ♪
拿起我的吉他尽情弹奏
Oh, here we go again!
哦 又来了
♪ Just like yesterday ♪
如同昔日一般
♪ Then I'll get on my knees and pray ♪
然后我会双膝跪下 虔诚祈祷
Way. Get out of the way. I'm in a race.
闪开 快闪开 老子正比赛呢
♪ We don't get fooled again ♪
我们再也不会被愚弄
♪ Don't get fooled again ♪
再也不会被愚弄
Extending fuel nozzle.
加油口正在部署
We are pumping gas!
我们正在加油啊
Have we got to drive up there?
我们要在这上面开车吗?
Fire service is now available in your area.
各位的社区现在有消防服务了
Charge!
冲啊
I'm better than him.
老子不知比他高到哪里去了
Bollocks!
该死
You're gonna have to work a bit harder, Jaguar!
你要跑得再快一点啊 捷豹
We've been busy. We have been very busy.
我们挺辛苦的 我们可是忙活了一阵
Anyway, that... that is all to come.
但无论如何 这些以后都会陆续播出
This, however, is now.
但是现在
And we have an important job to do.
我们有个非常重要的工作要做
An important question to answer.
要回答一个非常重要的问题
Which is better? The past, the present, or the future?
昨天 今天还是明天 到底哪个更好?
By which I mean, which is better -petrol power, hybrid power, or electrical power?
具体些讲就是 汽油 混动和纯电动 哪个更好一些?
Now, to do this, we are going to use the Lamborghini Aventador S,
那么为了回答这一问题 我们要使用兰博基尼Aventador S
which has a petrol engine and is therefore from the pages of ancient history.
也就是纯汽油动力 来作为昨天的代表
And that will be driven by our resident Neanderthal.
这辆车则会由我们的'山顶洞人'来驾驶
Representing the present day, we have the Honda NSX,
代表今天的车型 我们选择了本♥田♥的NSX
which is a modern hybrid.
也就是现代的混合动力
And that, obviously, will be driven by somebody crisp and contemporary.
这辆车 很显然 则会被一个帅气又年轻的人来驾驶
Me.
我
Yeah!
好吧
Yeah.
没错
And I shall be driving something from the future.
而我则要驾驶一款来自明天的车型
An all-electric supercar from Croatia.
来自克罗地亚的纯电动超跑
We know how that ends. Yeah.
我们都知道那车下场什么样 呵呵
Yeah.
没错
And... And...
并且...并且...
And while we're on...
并且因为我们...
And while... while we are on the subject of me,
因为我们在做属于我的测试
I decided to take charge of where we would do this test.
我决定自己来负责测试场地的挑选工作
I'm tired of these two picking places that I don't like or understand.
因为我受够了这两个货来挑选 我不认识或不喜欢的旅行目的地
Which is why this week The Grand Tour is off to Switzerland.
这也就是说 本周GT的旅行将要前往 —瑞士
Well, here it is. The Rimac Concept One.
就是它了 Rimac Concept One
The world's first electric supercar.
世界上第一款纯电动超跑
And listen to that. The hills are alive with the sound of, well, nothing.
听一下这个声音 山谷中充满了车子引擎的...安静
It's amazing.
太神奇了
At least it was until they turned up.
起码在他们俩出现之前是安静的
Listen to that.
听听他们那噪音啊
Look, everything was better in the past.
你看 过去的东西总是更好一些
Christopher Wren was a better architect than those numpties you see on Grand Designs.
克里斯托弗·雷恩的设计不知比'英伦园林设计风'的设计师高到哪里去
英伦园林设计风是一群具有艺术天才的设计师帮老百姓设计家居环境和小园林的节目
*克里斯托弗·雷恩爵士 英国皇家学会会长 天文学家和著名建筑师
Bob Seger could belt out a better tune than Justin Bieber.
鲍勃·西格可以唱出比贾斯汀·比伯更好的歌♥声
And this Lamborghini is better than Hammond's lady shaver.
而这辆兰博基尼则要比鼹鼠的女士脱毛器要好得多
It just is - in every way.
每个方面都好得多
No, the present is best.
不 东西还是现在的好
Everything in the world now is better than it was a minute ago.
人类世界当下的每一瞬间都要比上一分钟更好
Everything in the world now is better than it's going to be in another minute,
同样人类社会当下的每一瞬间 也要比下一分钟要好
because we don't know what that is yet.
因为我们不知道未来究竟什么样
It might be the nuclear holocaust.
世界有可能被核打击毁灭
Human kind can only live in the present,
人类只能活在当下
and that's why you need a Honda NSX. OK?
而这就是你需要一辆NSX的原因 懂吗
The NSX is by far the cleverest of the three cars here.
目前为止 本♥田♥NSX是这三辆车里最智能的
Because of its dual powertrain.
因为它的混合双动力
It has the dependability, the availability, of fossil fuels.
它拥有着汽油车的可靠性和实用性
And the magic and helpfulness, if you like, of electricity.
同时还拥有电动车的神奇和环保助益
It's a hybrid and it really is rather brilliant.
它是动力的集大成者 而这真的是很棒的
They probably think this is
他们俩大概认为我这车
some sort of Eastern European electric milk float in a supercar suit.
是什么来自东欧的电动送奶车换了个超跑的壳子
Well, they're wrong. Very wrong.
不过他们想错了 错太多了
I have four massive electric motors here.
这辆车拥有四个巨大的电动机
One for each wheel.
每轮一个
So I'm in a 1,241 brake horsepower, all-electric supercar.
因此我正坐在一辆拥有1241匹马力 纯电动超级跑车里
The speed in this is other-worldly, because it's achieved so silently.
它的速度简直超脱尘世 因为车子加速的时候根本没有声音
It's funny, isn't it? I'm shouting but I don't need to.
真有趣 对吧 我虽然在大声感叹 但是却没必要大声说话
I could talk quietly.
我完全可以安静的讲话
Even when I'm accelerating hard.
哪怕我是在急加速的时候
I know the Rimac is very pretty.
我知道那辆Rimac非常的漂亮
I can see that.
我在这就能看见
And I know it's very fast.
我也知道那辆车非常的快
But I also know... it can't do this.
但是我也知道...它来不了这个
Oh, my God!
我的老天啊
That is a six-and-a-half-litre V12.
这是一台6.5升V12引擎
Turning petrol into noise.
把汽油燃烧转化成声浪
Come on, Hammond, admit it.
拜托了 哈蒙德 承认吧
That is one hell of a noise.
我这是相当赞的声浪
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表