剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
And soon, we found them.
很快 我们找到了
Oh, look at that. Wow!
看看那个 哇哦
Holy mother of God, what an amazing place we're in.
我的老天爷 这里太美了
Next, we were looking for the Big River,
随后 我们出发寻找 大河
and to get a better view we made once more for high ground.
为了更好的视野 我们又一次往上开
Come on, John.
加油 约翰
Yes, you can do it.
你能做到的
I'm sorry, I find that quite funny.
抱歉 我觉得这真有意思
I think it's when he's happy.
我觉得他很开心
At the top, there was no river in sight.
从山顶看不到河流
Just more Mongolia.
只有更多的蒙古风景
So we broke out the map.
我们拿出了地图
Right, we've got a decision to make.
我们现在要做决定
I reckon we're here, OK?
我估计我们在这
Cos we've done Lots of Trees,
因为我们路过了 很多树
we're about just sort the end of that bit.
现在差不多在这边
And we've got to cross this river, whatever happens.
无论如何都要跨过这条河
We could go either this way up north and around.
我们可以走这条路往北然后绕一下
That probably is a bit further.
可能有点绕
Or we could go south.
或者向南
That is a lot further than that. Yes.
相比来看 这样远得多 对
But it ends in the Deep River of Despair
但是这会路过绝望深渊
with crashing water over rocks.
水流急 有石头
They've... It's illustrated on the map.
地图上已经标明了
That does not... They made a point of drawing it like that.
这不是... 他们这么画是有原因的
If we can't cross there, we'll have to come all the way back up and round anyway.
如果过不去 就需要折返 再从北绕过去
If we go this way, we'll find a track.
如果走这边 会找到路
There'll be a way along the side, the flanks of that lot.
那里的侧面会有条路
That valley there. Yes, round...
那个山谷 对 绕过去
That's a long way round. I know, but...
太远了 我知道 但
It's further but it doesn't have that in it.
是更远 但是路上没有这个
We are agreed, then, gentlemen.
达成共识 先生们
We are heading north. Yes.
我们向北 对
We're not interested in pretty, we're not interested in despair.
我们对美景和绝望都不感兴趣
We're interested in wine.
只有美酒
And the easiest route is that one. There you go. North.
那么最好走的就是这条 出发向北
Saddle up.
走起
Our decision had added yet more miles to the journey.
我们决定绕远路
But there was an upside to that.
但是好处很明显
We would get to see more of this achingly beautiful country.
我们可以看到更多惊人的美景
Mongolia just changed again.
蒙古国又变了
What was I not expecting to see? Camels.
我本来没想到会见到什么 骆驼
Yep. What am I seeing?
嗯 可我现在看到了什么
Ooh. Pine. Smell. Ohh!
哦 松树 闻一闻
And that's real pine, not pine out of a tin.
真的松树 不是罐子里的松味
I tell you what I'll be able to do in here. What?
我跟你说 我现在可以做件事 什么
Go off with my bow and arrow and catch things.
拿着弓狩猎
Hahaha! What do you mean, "Hahaha!"?
哈哈哈 你笑什么
Look at that down there now. Look at the size of that eagle on that rock!
看那下面 石头上的老鹰体型真大
Holy crap! Oh, God, yes.
妈呀 是哦
It's massive!
好大
It's gonna be weird going home
回家以后会不习惯
when you can't just set off in the direction you wanna go.
当你不知道方向的时候 不能指哪去哪了
I wanna go over there. Go over there, then.
我想去那边 那就去呗
It's gonna be really strange.
肯定会很奇怪
Many hours later, we still hadn't spotted the river.
很久之后 我们依然没看到河流
Could you hear my stomach rumbling?
你能听到我肚子叫吗
Not over my own, no.
我的声音盖过你了
But then...
然后...
That's the river. What?
那就是河 什么
That's the river. I just saw it at the foot of those hills.
那就是河流 我刚看到了 在那些山的山脚
You didn't, Hammond. Can you see a river, James?
幻觉 哈蒙德 你能看到吗詹姆斯
No. Neither can I.
看不到 我也看不到
It's the river of gin in his imagination. He's gone mental.
那是他梦里的金酒河 疯了一个
You'll see it in a minute. At the foot of that cliff. Oh, my...
你们马上就能看到 在山脚 哦 天
Oh, he's right. Thank you.
他是对的 谢谢你
All we had to do now was get down to it.
我们现在需要开下去
And I had a simple plan.
我有个简单的计划
Why don't we go down here? You don't know what's over this edge.
为什么不从这开下去 不知道前面是什么啊
It might be really steep and horrible. It might be sheer.
可能很陡很危险 也可能很平坦
Relax! No, it's not relaxing.
放轻松 做不到
James, will you hold it in low ratio? -Yes, I am.
詹姆斯 你能把它抵在低传速比吗 好的
Because if it pops out now...
如果突然崩掉
Then we would be in a world of pain.
那可就糟了
We'd be doing a million miles per hour by the time...
我们就飞下去了
Literally a million.
时速几百万
It's steep, isn't it? It is steep!
很陡 是很陡
It's steeper than I thought.
比我想象中陡得多
Soon, though, thanks to my brilliant plan and driving,
很快 多亏我精湛的计划和高超的驾驶
we made it!
我们下来了
Oh, a smooth run to the river.
舒适地开向河流
Pop across it. Quick evening drive into Moron.
越过它 晚上开到沙雕镇
Yeah, we can still get there tonight now.
对 我们今晚能开到
But then when we arrived at the river,
但当我们开到河边
our hearts sank into our empty stomachs.
我们的心掉到了空空的胃里
Look at what's on the other side. I mean, look.
看看河对岸 看
Yeah, that's... Observe to your left, gentlemen.
那是... 看左边
That is a huge problem. Well, we can't get out.
这是个大问题 我们出不去了
We'll not even get up there, to be honest. What do we do?
我们爬不上去的 怎么办
We have to do cross it.
我们得穿过去
The thing is, it'll take us hours... Yeah.
问题是 那会花好几小时 对
Yeah. -..to find somewhere to cross.
找路穿过去
Hours. And then it'll be dark.
好几小时 天也黑了
Yes. So...say it.
是的 说吧
We're going to-- Yes, we're going to have to camp here.
我们要... 对 我们要在这里扎营
But we've got no food.
但我们没有吃的啊
That wasn't quite true.
不见得
We had some flour, and a packet of creamer.
有一些面粉 还有一包奶精
Which we mixed with some ice-sharp river water,
可以混上冰锐的河水
and fresh herbs to create a soup
还有新鲜的草 做一碗汤
that was surprisingly disgusting.
味道是 惊人的恶心
And the next morning, we began our search
第二天一早 我们开始找寻
for a crossing point.
能够穿越的地方
But hang on, is that a gap coming up there?
等等 那是不是有条缝隙
Even if we could do 30 yards, look behind it.
即使能开几十米 看看它后面
Look, we've got to turn around and try the other way.
我们得掉头看看另一边
Hang on, hang on. What about there?
等等 那里如何
Actually, that looks quite good.
看起来还不错
There's basically a lawn on the other side. The other side is fantastic.
另外一侧基本是草地 看起来很棒
And there's a gap in the mountain. But look how deep it is.
那边山也有个豁口 但看看这水有多深
Yeah, that's ten feet deep. Going to drown the car getting across.
至少3米深 涉水通过 车会被淹
Eventually though, after several more miles of searching...
然而最终 又找了几英里
Wait a minute. That looks extremely good.
等下 那看起来很不错
That's the way out.
是条出路
And the river's shallow there. Can you see?
河也很浅 能看到吗
Where it's... That looks like a bit of a gift.
哪里 天赐宝地
How deep do we think it is?
大概有多深
It's broad here so it won't have carved a deep groove, will it?
这里很宽 所以应该不会有深沟吧
Is that how it works? Let's go with that thought, shall we?
是这样吗 就这样试试吧
Yeah, let's go with that. Or we could drive up and down here until we die.
去试试 或者继续转来转去等死
I'm sick of driving up and down. We can get out, so let's get in.
我受不了 我们能穿过 走吧
We can definitely go on.
一定可以的
We've got a snorkel breather on the engine.
我们有涉水喉的
We cross the drink and get a drink.
过河喝酒去
Let's do it. Right.
走吧 好
OK, and we're...
好的 我们
Oh, John is wading.
约翰在涉水
Oh-ho! Whoa! That's... that's glacial run-off,
哦吼 哇 水流进来了
and it's unbelievably cold!
而且超级冷
Whoa, that's... Oh, no! -Oh!
那是 哦不 哦
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表