剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
That is a camera.
这就是台相机
If we'd been tasked with photographing somebody's 21st birthday party--
如果要给某人的21岁生日派对拍照 它还合适
Perfect. Welcome to 2018.
那倒是 欢迎来到2018
Everything you've got in all that kit
你们刚才展示的装备
that you've just shown us, is in there.
这台机器都具备
Show me your zoom lens.
给我看看变焦镜头
Behold the lens. What, is it a cold day?
瞧好了 怎么 冷得镜头都伸不出了吗
Behold the zoom.
瞧好了这焦距
The woman in the shop said this camera takes good pictures.
店里的小姐姐说这相机不错
That's enough for me.
我觉得这就足够了
Keen to get cracking, we hit the streets
迫不及待想开始的我们来到大街上
and began immediately to do animal photography.
打算给动物拍照
James, move, you're in my shot.
詹姆斯 让开 你闯进镜头了
Woof... Grrr...
汪汪
Shit.
我去
I've gotta get further away.
我还得再远点
Oh, wait, I thought I saw an insect, but I've...
等等 我好像看到一只虫 但是
Green flash.
闪光灯
Oh, Christ, I've got a macro on!
天 我还有个微距镜头
Stay, pigeon. Don't scare it.
鸽子 你别走 别吓到它
Get out of the way. I'm sorry. Am I annoying you?
让开 不好意思 我打扰到你了吗
Yes, you are. You can't possibly need to be that close.
是的 你不可能这么近拍到
Hello, horsey.
马儿 你好哇
Eventually, we got into the groove.
终于 我们进入状态了
Got it.
拍到了
Look. Look at my pigeon.
看我拍的鸽子
And after just 20 minutes...
20分钟后
...we met up to celebrate a job well done.
我们碰面 庆祝任务圆♥满♥完成
Yeah, I've got a dog. You've got that horse one.
我拍到了狗 还有一张马
I've got a pigeon looking gormless.
我还拍到了呆头呆脑的鸽子
I think we... Haven't we pretty much done it?
我觉得这 我觉得咱们拍得挺好的
A number of dogs and a number of horses.
一些狗 还有马
And a spider's ho... The spider had gone,
还有蜘蛛的洞穴 虽然蜘蛛已经走了
but I've got the hole the spider... That's habitat.
但是我拍到了蜘蛛的洞穴 这可是栖息地
You've got where the spider lived.
你拍到了蜘蛛的住地
That's habitat. Oh, hang on, sorry.
那就是栖息地 不好意思 等等
That's what they want.
如他们所愿
Chaps, we have a message here from Mr Wilman.
伙计们 我收到了一条威尔曼先生的信息
What? What does he want?
怎么 他又怎么了
It's bad news, I'm afraid.
恐怕不是个好消息
Amazon don't just want pictures of pigeons, dogs, and flies.
亚马逊不止想要鸽子 狗和苍蝇的图片
They want interesting stuff as well.
他们还想要一些有趣的动物
They insist the following must be included:
他们坚持必须有以下动物
a condor, a spectacled bear,
秃鹰 眼镜熊
a jaguar and a hippopotamus.
美洲豹和河马
And they must be wild. You can't just go to a zoo.
必须是野生的 不能是动物园拍的
Hippopotamus? You don't get those here.
河马 这里没有吧
They don't have them here, do they? In Africa.
这里没有河马 非洲才有
Well, how are we gonna do that, then?
那我们上哪拍
How in the hell are we gonna get a picture
我们特么在南美
of a hippopotamus in South America?
上哪拍河马
You've got a really long lens!
你的焦距不是特长么
But I'll have to be on a very tall mountain to see Africa.
但是我得爬上高山才能看到非洲
Well, I tell you what we're not going to see lumbering by here...
这么说吧 这里没有伐木业的
The next day, armed with our new and more challenging instructions,
次日 带上新装备和极具挑战的任务
Sadly, however...
不幸的是
What was that?
什么情况
It's... The starter keeps engaging whilst the engine is running. Hang on.
引擎发动后 起动机不停重启 等等
Only does it occasionally. It's incon...
这情况很少出现
It's that.
就是这样
It's better. It's mended. All is fine.
好多了 修好了 一切都好了
I'd like to name my Fiat...
我要给菲亚特取名叫
See, that's a terrible noise. Ohh!
这声音太可怕了
Leaving Hammond to repair the endlessly annoying Trump truck,
留下哈蒙德继续修那不愿停止的巨轮皮卡
May and I hit the road.
我和梅上路了
Well, shrimping and forest products
捕虾业和林业
obviously uh...pays well.
明显很赚钱
Look at the boats out there. I know, that is amazing, isn't it?
看看这些游艇 我知道 很壮观吧
You often see that. The most humble of commodities
这很常见 最普通的东西
and it yields just incredible wealth for a privileged few.
却能给一小部分人带来巨额的财富
Yeah.
没错
Right, we're now leaving Cartagena
好的 我们正要离开卡特赫纳
in our quest to find many interesting animals to photograph,
踏上征程 寻找有趣动物 拍下照片
including...a hippopotamus.
其中还包括一头河马
That's the tricky one.
这个有点棘手
Obviously, many difficult challenges would lie ahead.
显然 前方还有很多艰难险阻
There'd be thick forests...
有茂密的森林
...volcanoes...
火山
...treacherous mountain passes...
困难重重的山路
Oh, Jesus!
老天爷
...and dreadful weather.
还有变幻莫测的天气
But we weren't unduly worried because we were using cars.
但是我们并不过分担心 因为我们有车
Photographers like to pretend
摄影师喜欢
that everything is more complicated than it needs to be.
夸大事情的困难程度
So, you know, boxes and lenses and bags -
所以 会带上各式的箱子 镜头和袋子
all the stuff Richard Hammond's got.
类似哈蒙德买♥♥的
Also wildlife photographers like to pretend
而且 野生动物摄影师喜欢
that life has to be difficult.
假装生活艰难
Live up a tree for three weeks,
在树上住三个星期
freeze yourself to death on an iceberg
在冰山上冻到濒临死亡
to take a picture of a polar bear or whatever.
只为拍一张北极熊之类的照片
No. It can be comfortable.
并非如此 这些都可以很舒服
The car can make anything comfortable.
车可以让一切都变得舒服
Drive up, take your picture, drive off.
开车去 拍张照 再开回
Sadly, though, while we were covering the ground
但是 尽管我们在路上
quickly and comfortably,
快速舒适地疾驰着
photographic opportunities were a bit sparse.
拍照的机会却少之又少
More cows. And a goat thing.
还是牛 和一头羊
Yeah, not wild or interesting.
非野生 没意思
No, fair enough, I'll give you that.
行吧 这点我无法反驳
Dead dog.
有条死狗
Oh, quite a sweet dead dog, though.
不过还挺可爱
Well, it was sweet when it was alive.
至少活着的时候很可爱
Even our now mobile colleague was having no joy.
就连我们机动中的同事也不开心
Come on out. Come on.
快出来啊
Oh, stop hiding behind the damn tree, you little (BLEEP)!
别他妈躲在树后面了 你个小兔崽子
And annoyingly for me, on these rural roads,
让我讨厌的是 在这种乡间小路上
the Jeep started to show its true colours.
这辆吉普的本性开始暴露了
Oh, God.
噢我的天
Ooh, the ride's not good.
体验极差
Oh, Jesus.
我去
Ohh, I'm supposed to be proving
我本来是要证明
that wildlife photography is easy and comfortable.
野生动物摄影简单又舒适
Jeep's letting me down a little bit on that front.
吉普在这样让我有点失望
Aaargh.
啊
Keen to have a break from the relentless bouncing,
急于脱离这无止尽的颠簸
I suggested we stop to photograph an animal everyone likes...
我提议去拍摄一种人见人爱的动物
a donkey.
驴子
Come on.
快来
Aw.
噢
However, my long lens saw something rather disturbing.
然而 我的长焦镜头看到了一些不堪入目的东西
Come on, there's a man in the back of shot.
拜托 怎么有个人乱入了
Wait, hang on.
等等
So, I went with our translator
于是 我和翻译一起
to talk to people in the local village.
跟当地的村民聊了聊
Could you ask...did...
你能不能问一下…
Was that young man having relations with that donkey
那个年轻人是不是和驴发生了关系
or did I miss-see something?
还是我看错了
Estuvimos fuera y vimos a un muchacho haciendo algo con la burra. ¿Eso es...
我们刚才看到小伙子和母驴在做些什么 那是...
tener alguna relación con la burra? ¿O?
和驴在发♥生♥关♥系♥吗 还是
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表