剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
It won't reach.
够不到
Oh... No... Don't... Come on...
哦 别 别 得了吧
Ohh...
哦
Eventually our magnificent bridge
我们宏伟的桥梁
was complete.
总算建成了
And James volunteered to cross it first.
詹姆斯则自愿成为第一个吃螃蟹的人
Come on, Hammond, you must be pleased.
得了吧 哈蒙德 你应当感到开心
No, I'm not pleased!
不 我一点都不开心
First heroic thing it's done.
头一次做了点英勇的事
First time it's not holding us up.
头一次不拖我们后腿
Is that looking good?
看起来如何
Looking good. No, it's looking ridiculous.
很好 不 这简直扯谈
It worked. Yes!
行得通 棒
How about that? Yes!
厉害吧 太好了
Piece of cake. Oh, no fist bumping.
小菜一碟 哦 不碰拳
Oh, no, we don't do that, do we, yeah. That hurt.
哦 我们不做这种事 对吧 疼
Now, though, it was my turn,
现在 轮到我出场了
in a car that was more than twice the weight of the Panda.
我的车比他的熊猫重两倍多
Hold on, I can't even see the sand ra...
等等 我根本看不到这个沙梯
I can't see the rail on this side.
我从这边根本看不到轨道
Tiny, tiny bit your left. That's it. Right, straight.
稍微 稍微往左一点 对对 直着开
Tiny, tiny bit to your left, but really tiny.
再稍微往左一点点 就一点点
That's good.
这样不错
Right on the edge.
到边上了
Now very slowly.
现在慢点开
Tiny bit of left.
稍微往左
That's right, you blithering idiot. Right.
那是右 你个傻子 对往右
Now that is... Oh.
这才是.. 哇哦
Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
停 停停停
Stop there, stop there.
停住 别动
It's gonna break.
要压坏了
It's not gonna work.
不行的
What? It's not gonna work.
什么 行不通的
Yes, but the thing is you've stopped me
对 但是你让我停在
and there's no other way of describing it,
我也不知道怎么描述
on top of... top of Hammond's car.
在... 在哈蒙德的车顶上
Yeah, I know. Don't jig about too much.
我知道 别动来动去
Don't worry about my truck sitting there.
千万别担心我的卡车
We're not worried about your truck!
我们才不关心你的卡车
Since Hammond wouldn't lift a finger, even though he'd got us into this mess,
既然哈蒙德一点都不愿意帮忙 即使是他把我们带到坑里的
I had to get the camera crew to help beef up the sand rails.
我就得去让摄像组帮忙加固一下沙梯
We're supposed to be making wildlife photography look easy and comfortable.
我们本想让拍摄野生动物看起来轻松又有趣
This isn't working.
这个不行的
With the strengthening in place, it was time to continue.
加固到位 是时候继续了
Keep it on that.
稳住
Exactly that line.
方向完美
Yes!
太好了
Yeah.
棒
Right, let's move on. Right.
好 继续往前走吧 好
Well, they're across.
行吧 他们过去了
Oh, God. Why have you stopped?
哦天啊 为什么停下来
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信这个的
What?
什么
There's a river.
有条河
Can we go through it?
我们能过去吗
Not in a million years.
这辈子别想
What are you doing?
你们做啥
It's... Just round that corner there's a river.
就是 那边拐角有一条河
Yeah. Blocked.
对 挡住了路
But you've been gone...
但是你们过去很久...
So what was the point in that?
那刚刚这些有什么意义
Well, at least it meant your car was useful twice.
啊 至少说明你的车能派上用场两次
It was. Well, you ended up where you...
是的 你们最后又回到
We've achieved nothing,
我们一无所获
apart from ruining my truck and turning it into a bridge.
除了毁了我的车还把它变成了一座桥
Yeah, but we needed to do that to get back again.
对 但是我们需要它才能开回这边
Exactly. But if you hadn't gone...
没错 但是如果你们没过去
If you hadn't gone there, you wouldn't need a bridge to get back, would you?
如果你们没过去那边 你们也就不用再回来 不是吗
We didn't know there was a river there until we'd gone there.
但是我们不过去也不知道哪里有条河
And there are no bears. As this debate was getting us nowhere,
而且那边没有熊 当这场争论开始变得意义不明
we pulled an ungrateful Hammond out of his hole,
我们把不懂感恩的哈蒙德 从坑里拉出来
and found another route up the mountain.
找到了另一条路登山
I'm actually looking forward to seeing a bear, I really am.
我真的很想看到一头熊 真的
I like all bears, except polar bears, which I hate.
我喜欢所有的熊 除了北极熊 我讨厌它们
They're vicious and they eat schoolchildren.
它们恶毒 还会吃小孩子
Joyously, we soon found another suitable spot,
开心的是 我们找到了另一个合适的地点
where I discovered I had a small problem.
但是我发现了一个小问题
I'm still not high enough up to see over the shrubs.
我不够高 看不到那些灌木后面
Well, nothing we can do about it now.
嗯 现在没啥好办法
What? Shut up, nothing you can do about it.
什么 闭嘴 现在你什么都做不了
I wish I was a bit higher. That's how high you are.
我要是更高点就好了 你就这么高
We settled down to wait.
我们原地等待
But shortly...
不一会儿
And inevitably...
不可避免的
Bored. Me too.
无聊 同感
It does get boring, this.
这真的很无聊
It's 20 minutes.
二十分钟了
What was...what was that? That's bear noise.
那是 那是什么 熊的声音
Ssh.
嘘
I'm not bored now. That is a bear.
无聊一扫而空 那是一只熊
It's a bear, it's a bear! I can't see it.
是只熊 是熊 我看不到啊
It's fantastic. It's a bear.
太神奇了 是熊诶
Yes, it is, it moved. Ssh.
是的没错 它还动了 嘘
I can see its face. Oh, yes.
我能看到它的脸 太棒了
I took a picture of a bear! Ssh.
我拍到了熊 嘘
Why won't it come over here?
它为什么不过来这边
Probably because you're talking.
可能因为你话太多
I think we're a bit too conspicuous.
我觉得我们有点太显眼了
We're scaring them off. You are.
我们把它们吓跑了 你才是
Your car and his car, they're too... bright.
你的车和他的车 都太 亮了
I know.
我知道
Hammond and May agreed that my car was the quietest and most subtle.
哈蒙德和梅赞同我的车最安静而且最低调
So they suggested I should creep towards
所以他们建议我应该往
the largest flesh-eating mammal in all of South America.
南美最大的肉食哺乳动物面前开一点
He is coming close range. Weapon too close for my big gun.
它靠近了 这个距离就不能用我的大炮筒了
He is coming!
它来了
He is coming.
它过来了
And then, to top it all...
然后 重头戏来了
Bears are shitting in the woods.
熊在林子里大便
The bear is shitting in the woods.
熊在林子里大便
I have now seen everything.
我全都看到了
Edgar Hussain is done.
埃德加·侯赛因的照片 搞定
King of spades, tick.
黑桃K 搞定
We therefore got back on the road and continued onwards.
之后我们回到路上 继续行程
Finally arriving late that night in the capital city of Bogota.
终于在傍晚到达了首都波哥大
Having had a decent night's sleep, we convened to plan our next move.
睡了一个好觉之后 我们碰头计划下一步
Morning. Hello.
早 早
What's the matter with your face?
你的脸怎么了
Is it not good? No.
不对劲吗 对
It's like being in The Singing Detective.
像奇探心魔里面的男主
It is.
是的
That's bloody rude. Anyway, listen...
太不礼貌了 不过 听这个
Sorry, I'm briefly mesmerised.
抱歉 我被你迷住了
Listen. I'm back.
听 我回来了
While you were out this morning
当你今早上出门
buying new action trousers, I see,
买♥♥你的新运动裤的时候 我看到了
I have got a book...
我拿到一本书
All of Colombia's wildlife is in this book, yeah?
哥伦比亚野生动物大全
All of it.
全部的
I've been through it.
我读过一遍了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表