剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
This is a box of rations, OK? Yes.
这是装口粮的盒子 对吧 是的
Now, forgive me but I could swear...
不好意思 我要说脏话了
Oh, God.
天啊
Why would Wilman do that? Because he's evil.
威尔曼为什么要这样 因为他坏
Why would he send us a car in bits that isn't a car?
他为什么要送来一辆不是车的车 全是零件
I don't care about the car in bits.
我不管这一车零件
He and both of you, actually, are quite capable of doing that.
你俩肯定能组装起来
This, on the other hand, is a catastrophe.
而这真是大事不妙
How many of those have you found? One.
你找到多少个盒子 一个
Why don't you trouble yourself with matters food-related?
不如你来找所有与食物有关的
That's a good idea. Gather it together in one place, see what we've got.
好想法 都放在一起 看看有什么
So, I see. So I become food and beverage manager of the project?
我懂了 所以现在我是这个项目的餐饮经理
If you want to call it that. If you like.
随你怎么叫 开心就好
A bit like Robert De Niro in Casino.
就像赌城风云里的罗伯特·德尼罗
In every conceivable way.
怎么看都像
He was the food and beverage manager of the casino.
他就是赌场里的餐饮经理
And I shall be the food and beverage manager of our little project.
而我就是这个项目的餐饮经理
OK, from now on we'll call you Robert.
好 以后我们就喊你罗伯特
Why don't you gather all the foodrelated things... Thank you.
你去把食物都收集起来... 谢谢
Off you go, Robert. It's my middle name.
走开 罗伯特 这是我的中间名
Mr De Niro. Mr De Niro, yes. That'll be great.
德尼罗先生 德尼罗先生 没错 好极了
Whilst the raging baboon went off to sort the food and beverages,
狂暴狒狒去整理食物时
James and I continued to unpack the components.
我和詹姆斯继续拆包零件
Oh, wait a minute, that's got pedals attached to it.
等一下 那里连着踏板
Oh, yeah. So that's the bulkhead essentially.
没错 所以那就是前挡板了
And eventually the giant Airfix kit was laid out.
最终 巨大的拼装套件在地上铺开
That's where we will build it.
我们就从这里装车
This is our workshop.
这是我们的工作室
I would say we've got hundreds of components,
我们有几百个零件
not including fasteners and things.
还不包括螺丝之类的东西
Meanwhile, in the lee of a nearby hill,
于此同时 在附近小丘的背风处
I had been very busy as well.
我也非常忙碌
Right, I've got the campsite built.
我已经搭好了帐篷
Two tents here for the snorers.
这边两顶帐篷给打呼噜的
One over there for me, so I can't hear them.
那顶是我的 这样就不会吵到我
There's the lavatory. And now...
这里是厕所 现在
I'm gonna start work on lunch.
我要开始准备午餐了
Which meant making fire.
这也意味着要生火
Yes. Yes!
加油 加油
Please!
求你了
So, gearbox on.
变速器装好了
Yeah. Yep.
是 好
Back at base, we were doing well...
我们在基地一切顺利
There, that's it, whoa.
就是这
...even though James was being very annoying.
虽然詹姆斯非常烦人
Hang on, let's just think about where all...
等等 先想想东西在哪...
We haven't got the nuts and bloody fasteners ready.
我们还没准备好螺丝螺帽
Let's just get on with it. Get it lined up.
先装上吧 把它们对齐
OK.
好
That's quite good. Offer it up.
不错 再往上点
Push forwards. Yes.
往前推 成了
Well done.
干的漂亮
Hey, James. 21.
詹姆斯 21
I've got a metal willy.
我有个金属丁日
Captain OCD, however,
然而 强迫症船长
was not in the mood for willy gags.
没心思欣赏金属丁日
Where the chuffing hell has it gone?
都他♥娘♥的♥去哪了
This is why you put 'em back in the same place.
这就是物归原位的意义
Where did you put it last time you had the 19?
你上次用完19号♥放哪了
Oh, for God's sake... Ratchet.
老天爷 棘轮扳手
...just find any (BLEEP) spanner?
随便拿个扳手吧
With absolutely no help at all
在完全不靠
from the cameraman's lighter,
摄影师打火机的帮忙下
I had struck gold.
我成功了
Right.
好嘞
I have made fire!
我升起了火
Right, what have we got?
看看我们都有啥
These are British Army rations. Oh, God!
这是英国♥军♥队口粮 天啊
I'm... I've stuck my knife through that one.
我不小心扎穿了一包
So the water's gonna get in there and spoil it a bit.
这包可能会进水 影响到口感
Tropical fruit and nut mix. Mm, I like that.
热带水果和坚果什锦 我喜欢
I might just deny this was ever in it.
我就假装这个没出现过吧
Lift.
升起来
So that goes up, axle goes underneath.
把它升起来 车轴放下面
Lower it down on that, Bob will be our uncle.
再把它放下来 就这么简单
Straighten up. Yeah.
对准朝上 是
There you go. Bump stop on.
好了 放上制动块
After many hours of hard work,
几小时的辛苦工作后
we had made cracking progress.
我们取得了突破性进展
It is on its own wheels. Rolling chassis!
终于装上轮子了 可以动了
Look at that!
瞧瞧
Which meant we were famished
因此德尼罗先生回来时
when Mr De Niro finally got back.
我们都饿坏了
Chaps. Hello.
伙计们 你好啊
I've got your lunch. Oh, about bloody time.
给你们带了午餐 终于来了
Oh, sorry it's a bit late. Yeah, it's tea really, isn't it?
不好意思晚了点 已经是下午茶时间了吧
That's yours and mine. They were the same. But, no, it's...
这是我俩的 本是一样的 但...
What's this?
这是啥
It looks like cat sick.
看着像猫的呕吐物
It should look like that. That's how it is.
本来应该长这样 这才对
But the bag may have got a bit snicked.
但这个包装破了
Unfortunately, I licked that, so this is mine.
可惜我舔过这碗 和你换不了
It's stone cold, man.
哥们 这玩意是凉的
What have you been doing all this time?
这么长时间你在干什么
Well, I might ask you the same question.
我还想问你俩呢
I have built a town, a sewage system and a restaurant.
我建了一座城 下水系统 还有餐厅
I have cooked in the restaurant and I have brought you your food.
我为你们下厨 还送来了食物
Which is cold. You meanwhile have bolted some wheels.
凉的食物 你们就拧了几个螺丝
You've done literally nothing.
你们什么都没干
Are you kidding? We've got a rolling chassis. We've got the engine in.
你开玩笑吗 我们把底盘和发动机都装好了
How do you think we did that and got those axles on?
你以为我们怎么把车轴装上的
All right, start it up. It doesn't go yet.
好吧 发动看看 现在还不行
We would have got a bit further on
如果我们不执拗于把东西摆齐
if we hadn't insisted on lining up the damn...
确实能做更多
I haven't been lining up the tools. You did. You did.
我没有给工具排序 你有
I've been saying... We would have spent more time...
我说过... 我们本可以有更多时间
...keep the fasteners in the right place,
要把螺丝放在固定位置
otherwise Hammond puts the wrong ones in.
不然哈蒙德会装错
You're talking over each other. Can you do it one at a time?
我听不清 你俩能一个一个来吗
The one that you wanted was over here in the dust.
你要用的那个在这边沙子里
I am making an executive decision here.
我要做行政决策了
Hammond is in charge of the build of this car. What?
哈蒙德全权负责造车任务 什么
You can't make Hammond in charge of the build. You're not in a position to.
你不能让哈蒙德负责造车 你没资格做决定
We have to have a vote on it. Listen.
我们应该投票 听着
I don't know how to build a car, so that's me out, OK?
我不懂组装 所以排除我 对吧
You, May, you do know how to build a car
梅 你知道怎么组装
but it'll take you six months, so you're out.
但你得花上半年时间 所以你也不行
Hammond, he sort of knows how to build a car but he'll do it quickly.
哈蒙德虽然一知半解 但他动作快
So he has to be in charge.
所以只能是他来负责
He has to get you speeded up.
他会帮你提速
OK, I'm only doing what Hammond tells me to do. Right, good.
行 我只听哈蒙德吩咐 很好
Sir, not wishing to speak out of turn
长官 我不想多嘴
but is there any reason why I shouldn't do that
但为什么不能用加长套管
with an extension on a socket wrench, sir?
来完成 长官
Stop calling me "sir" and just... Just... James...
别叫我长官了.... 詹姆斯
He doesn't know what he's doing.
他根本不知道在干嘛
Would either of you two like a beer? Would that calm you down?
你俩要不要来瓶啤酒 这能帮你们冷静一下吗
Oh, yes. Yes, it would.
可以 这个可以有
Right, as food and beverages manager,
好 作为餐饮经理
I shall go and get you one.
我去给你们拿啤酒
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表