剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Alpina wheels and it had aluminium doors.
阿尔宾纳的轮子和铝制车门
Yes, of course, it had the lightweight... Bullet would be alright.
没错 具有轻量化... 快杀了我吧
Ah, but this time the V8 engine.
但这次有了V8发动机
In dark blue, or was it black?
是深蓝色还是黑色的
Does anybody want to guess?
有人要猜一下吗
..traditionalist at heart, as he is today, drives a VW Golf GTI in grey.
作为一个传统的人 他至今还开着灰色的高尔夫GTI
You missed the CLK Black. Jeremy Clarkson...
你忘了那辆CLK Black 杰里米·克拉克森
The what? You missed the CLK Black.
什么 你忘了CLK Black
No, it's not on this list. Which researcher put together
我这清单上没有 这是别人整理的
this list of Jeremy's cars through the ages?
杰里米这么多年买♥♥过的车
You didn't even write the speech?
演讲词竟然不是你自己写的
Course I didn't.
当然不是
This is the worst birthday party I've ever had.
这是我最差的生日派对了
Come on, we made an effort. Anyway, shall I get the bagpipes?
别这样 我们尽力了 要来一曲风笛吗
The next morning, we were up and on the road bright and early.
第二天一早 伴着晨光 我们很早出发
This is the first April the 12th since 1972 that I haven't had a hangover.
从1972年以来 这是我第一次没有宿醉的4月12日
Thanks to the world's worst party organisers, Messieurs May and Hammond.
得益于世上最差派对组织者 梅先生和哈先生
Oh, no.
不要啊
The vibration is back.
又开始抖了
Ahh, why can't I do anything?
我怎么什么都做不好
But despite my problems, the sun was shining.
除了我的问题 阳光明媚
And Scotland was more spectacular than ever.
苏格兰前所未有的美
Hammond has redeemed himself with this route.
哈蒙德推荐这条路也算赎罪了
He really has.
真是不错
Hammond. Hello, yes?
哈蒙德 哈喽
There's no getting around the fact that your PENIS
不得不说 这条美丁之路
is exactly the right length and beautiful.
长度正好 十分秀丽
Well, thank you.
谢谢你啊
Would you agree, James May?
你同意吗 詹姆斯
I would, yes. I hate to have to admit it, but it's spot-on.
我同意 虽然不愿承认 但真是恰到好处
There were now only 50 miles to go to the finish point on our loop.
离我们的环路结束只剩80公里
So it felt like a good time to sum up our wonderful cars.
是时候总结一下我们美妙的车子
And Richard's Fiat.
以及理查德的菲亚特
Some cars achieve classic status because they're rare,
有些车经典的地位是因为稀有
they're thoroughbreds like those two.
血统纯正 就像那两辆
And with that, you have to accept they'll be delicate, temperamental.
但同时也得忍♥受它们的脆弱和喜怒无常
Some cars achieve classic status simply because they're really good.
有些车被称为经典 因为它们是真优秀
The X1/9 was good when it was designed and built first, and still is today.
X1/9在设计生产之初就很优秀 今天依然如此
Add to that that it cost me just over £2,000.
再加上它只花了我2000英镑多一点
Annoyingly, I've had a bit of a problem with my headlight.
美中不足是 我的前灯有些问题
But then it's developed a squint.
变成了眯眯眼
So it... Oh.
所以 噢
I think it looks quite rakish.
我觉得看起来放荡不羁
Somehow piratical.
像海盗
"Arrr!" Like that.
像这样
Rare, interesting, beautiful
罕见 有趣 漂亮
those are the criteria by which I think you should judge
在我看来 这是你去评价一辆车
whether or not a car is a true classic.
是否经典的标准
It has to be at least two of those things to qualify.
满足其中两点才算经典
So let's have a look at my Lancia.
我们来看看蓝旗亚
Well, it's definitely beautiful.
毫无疑问 它很漂亮
It's a truly superb bit of car styling, this.
绝对在汽车造型里一枝独秀
And it's rare.
而且很稀少
I had a bit of a root about online last night
我昨晚上网查过
and there are only two of these Gamma Coupes registered and on the road in Britain.
全英只有两辆Gamma Coupe登记在册 正常上路
And this is one of them.
这是其中之一
This is 50% of the whole thing.
一半的精华
When we finish these jobs normally, the cars we've used go...
一般在我们做完节目 用过的这些车会
Actually, I've no idea where they go.
其实我也不知道它们去哪了
But I know where this one's going.
但我知道这辆的归宿
My house.
我家
Because this car is just heaven.
因为这车就是天堂
Absolute heaven.
极乐之地
Look at it and tell me you can think of another car
看看它 你能想出世上还有哪一款
anywhere on Earth for 10 grand that you'd like more than this.
一万英镑左右的车能让你更喜欢
Only 11 miles to go now.
只剩下17公里
Will James May's engine explode?
詹姆斯的发动机会爆♥炸♥吗
Apparently sunshine does cause that.
日晒好像会导致爆♥炸♥
James May,
詹姆斯·梅
do you think it will explode
你觉得发动机什么时候爆♥炸♥
before we get to Inverness or just afterwards?
到达因弗内斯之前还是刚到的时候
Sooner or later, you will have to put your peevishness aside
你迟早要把这些牢骚收一收
and admit that I made the right choice.
承认我的选择是正确的
Oh-ho, no, you didn't.
哦不 你错了
Anyway, I wouldn't normally say this, but I want to say
总之 我一般不这么说 不过还是要说
I'm very proud of you for mending your prop shaft.
你能修好传动轴 我为你骄傲
Well done, mate.
干得漂亮 兄弟
Thanks, yes, yes.
谢谢 是的
Is the car much better now the vibration's gone?
车不抖了 开起来更完美了吧
No.
不是
Yes. Good.
是的 那就好
He's bluffing.
肯定是唬人
Bidding a fond farewell to Hammond's magnificent PENIS,
与哈蒙德壮丽的美丁依依不舍地告别
we got back to the town where we'd started,
我们回到了起点
Inverness.
因弗内斯
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Well, there we are. In just three days, we have covered a staggering 287 miles.
瞧瞧 三天里 我们走过了美丽惊人的460公里
Well, yours was on an AA truck for a bit of it.
你的车有一段在拖车上
Yeah, a little bit. Yeah.
是的 对
But apart from one catastrophic failure
除了一次灾难性的故障
that required somebody to drive from Swindon in Wiltshire
让人从维尔特郡的斯温登
all the way to Inverness with a spare part...
开车送配件到因弗内斯
Don't forget that my windscreen wiper fell off as well.
别忘了我的雨刮也掉了
Yeah, and one of my headlamps is stuck.
还有我卡住的车头灯
Yeah, but apart from those things,
是 但除了这些
we have proved that it is still possible
我们证明了
to buy and enjoy a classic car
哪怕你不富裕
even if you're quite poor.
也可以买♥♥一辆经典老车尽情享受
Yeah, we should be proud of that.
是的 我们应该为此骄傲
Yeah, we should. BOTH: Yeah.
没错 应该的 是的
With that, back to the studio. Tent.
让我们切回演播室 帐篷
Tent. Tent.
帐篷 是帐篷
Cos we're quite poor. Yes.
因为我们挺穷的 没错
Great trip. Yeah.
很棒的旅程 没错
It's, um... Yeah, it was good.
是的 确实很棒
What a trip. It's funny, isn't it?
好棒的旅程 很有意思啊
It's funny, over the years we have travelled the whole world
有趣的是 这些年我们游遍世界
looking for the best driving roads. Yeah.
寻找最好的驾驶路线 对
And it turns out, it was just next door all along.
结果就在眼前
I have to say, I don't want to say this in front of our Scottish producer.
我得说 虽然不想当着我们苏格兰制♥作♥人的面
Do not name Gavin Whitehead.
千万别提Gavin Whitehead的名字
No, I...
不
I shan't, but that was just about
我不会 但那真是我
the best drive I've ever had.
最好的驾驶体验
That road, that scenery, that Alfa.
那条路 那片景 那辆阿尔法
That party. No, not the party.
那次派对 不 除了派对
OK. Everything else was... Well, it was perfection.
好吧 所有一切 简直完美
I do agree with you, I thought it was spectacular,
我同意 我觉得这趟旅程非常美妙
but we should get back to the point of this film,
但我们要回到影片的主题上
which is that you can buy an affordable classic car
也就是 买♥♥一辆价格低廉的经典老车
that is also an investment.
这也能作为投资手段
Are you sure you wanna raise this particular point, James?
你确定要讨论这个吗 詹姆斯
Why don't you tell the ladies and gentlemen how it worked out with your Lancia?
你怎么不和我们聊聊蓝旗亚的后续
Well, OK, I spent 13 and a half thousand pounds on the car
好吧 我买♥♥车花了13500英镑
and when I got it home I discovered the price of putting it right
回家发现 想把它修好
was only £6,000.
得花6000英镑
So, you're investment has gone down by 45%.
就是说 你的投资已经缩水45%
Correct, yes. Mm, now my Alfa, as I said in the film,
没错 我的阿尔法 我在片子里说的
I have brought it home with me.
我把它买♥♥回家
And since we made that,
从我们拍摄开始
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表