剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
I'm good to go.
可以出发了
Hammond, that does look a bit dangerous.
哈蒙德 看上去有点危险啊
It is.
我知道
That's why I'm wearing all these pads.
所以我才戴了这些护具
Right, are we ready, then, to revolutionise air travel?
好了 准备好一起革新航♥空♥旅行了吗
Yeah. The worst bit about every working day is about to get better.
终于可以让工作中最痛苦的部分得到缓解了
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
The speed!
感受这速度吧
Oh, shit.
噢见鬼
I may have hit the other sign as well.
我可能也撞上了另一块牌子
My brakes aren't as good as I thought. I hit the big sign.
我的刹车没有想象中好使 我撞到了大的那块
Another advantage of this, I am tall.
还有一个优点 我现在很高
I reckon I'm 5'11" on this. There's been a bit of a role reversal.
我感觉自己有一米八 我们角色互换了
It's good. I've got to be honest with you.
感觉不错 实话跟你说
In a matter of moments, we arrived at the check-in.
没过多久 我们就到达了办手续的地方
This is a good test.
这是个绝佳的测试
Yes.
太棒了
I'm not a sheep, I'm not a sheep.
我不是羊 不是羊
I have solved customs
我解决了通关的难题
Ah! Hello.
啊 你好
Sorry about that. Sorry.
不好意思 抱歉
Are you checking in a bag? No.
您需要托运行李吗 不需要
He's on it. I have it here. It's here.
都在他身上呢 都在这里
He's not normally that tall. Shut up.
他平时没这么高 你闭嘴
Into security.
准备安检
Oh, God, my foot.
噢天呐 我的脚
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. That was my other foot.
抱歉 抱歉 噢我的另一只脚
Yep, that happened.
难免的
Can you, er, take out your laptop, please?
您能把笔记本取出来吗
Well, no, it is a laptop. Look, that's it.
这就是个笔记本 你看
It's a laptop. It's a laptop with wheels.
就是个笔记本 带轮子的笔记本
Yeah, that's it, simple. That's a steering wheel.
这样多方便 这是方向盘
And what's that? Car.
这是什么 车
Oh, God. Just got to get undressed. Yeah, yeah.
上帝啊 又要让我脱衣服了 是啊
Do you want to see my penis? Um, whoa, not right now.
想看我的小♥弟♥弟♥吗 哇喔 别这样
There you go.
好了
Thanks. Bet you never had a steering wheel
谢谢 我猜你从没见过
go through customs before, have you?
带方向盘过海关的 对吧
Right, onwards.
好了 前进
I actually have nine wheels on my suitcase,
我的行李箱上其实有9个轮子
not counting this one.
不算这个
Oh, that was... That was... Ha-ha.
噢 这个 我 呵呵
That was a bad mistake. Ah. Ha-ha.
真是个愚蠢的错误 哈哈
Yeah, sorry.
抱歉了
Soon we were motoring through the duty-free shops.
随后我们就驾车冲进了免税店
This works by leaning to steer it.
它通过倾斜身体来转向
It runs on what are, I believe, called "trucks",
滑板下面的这个带小轮子的东西
which are the little wheels under skateboards,
叫做滑板桥
and they...they go in the direction you lean.
会朝你倾斜的方向前进
Coming through. Oh, sorry, madam.
借过 噢抱歉女士
I think it'd be better if it made a noise.
我觉得最好应该发出点声音
Hello, this is the future. I want one!
你们好 这就是未来 我也想要
You're dragging your suitcase
你们都拖着行李箱
instead of using it to get you to the gate.
为什么不用它们前往登机口呢
Oh. Beep, beep, beep.
噢 滴滴滴
Sorry, I've... Sorry, I... Thank you.
不好意思 那个 谢谢您
In full power mode, I have a top speed of 28 miles an hour
最大动力下 我的极速可达每小时45公里
but I'm not using that
但我不能那么做
because in full power mode, you have no steering at all.
那时方向会完全失控
No, no, no, no, no!
噢不 不不不
Oh, sorry, mate...
不好意思了
Er, Jeremy, you've killed a man!
杰里米 你杀了一位老先生
Oh, shit, no! Oh, Hammond's gone!
噢见鬼 哈蒙德出局了
I meant that. He's gone!
我是故意的 哈蒙德出局了
Eventually, though, I started to get the hang of my machine.
渐渐地 我逐渐掌握操控诀窍
Handbrake turn.
手刹过弯
Hammond!
哈蒙德 你看
What? I'm drifting a suitcase.
看什么 我在用行李箱漂移
This is more like a race track than a shop.
这里不是商场 更像赛道
Oh, shit!
噢见鬼
Can somebody do... This is... Where's the manager?
谁能过来 这 经理在哪儿
This was like this when we got here.
我们来之前就是这样的
OK, we could try and rebuild it, or...
我们可以试着重新摆起来
Going to have to rebuild it.
必须得重新摆好
Actually, genuinely hurt my leg.
我真的伤到了我的腿
Not that you're bothered.
当然你也无所谓
I'm bothered when you hurt yourself,
你受伤的时候 或者每次你开车的时候
which is every time you get in a moving vehicle.
我都很关心你
How bothered are you? I genuinely have hurt my ankle.
你现在关心我了吗 我真的伤到了膝盖
You're not going to get an air ambulance trip
你不会因为撞到一堆巧克力棒
out of crashing into some chocolate bars.
就能被救援直升机拉走的
Soon, we decided that instead of rebuilding the Toblerone mountain...
不久之后 我们决定与其重建三角巧克力山
we should use the time we'd made up having a drink.
不如用省下的时间喝一杯
Sorry!
抱歉
Oh, God. Um...
噢 天呐
Can I have... Er, sorry about that.
能给我 呃 不好意思
It's... difficult to stop.
刹车不太好使
Um... What do you want?
你要喝什么
Er, I'll have a gin and tonic.
呃 金汤力吧
Two gin and tonics, please.
两杯金汤力 谢谢
So, it's a skateboard with a cordless drill motor,
所以说这就是个带电机的滑板
and then it gets its power from the laptop batteries?
通过笔记本的电池供电
And that's really a... Yeah. Laptop. It works.
这还真... 是啊 还能用呢
There's my laptop.
真是笔记本
That's actually quite clever.
真是很巧妙的设计
The way we have to look at it is, yes,
我们要这样看待
there was a small accident with the Toblerone,
撞到巧克力确实是个小意外
and I did kill a man. You did.
而且我还杀了个人 没错
But other than those minor drawbacks, I think we're going well.
这些小缺点以外 我觉得我们做得很棒
I mean, when have we ever, in all of our travels,
你看 在之前的那么多次旅途中
stopped for a gin and tonic at an airport?
哪次在机场点过一杯金汤力
Never ever had time to do that.
从未有过
Having finished our drinks,
喝完之后
we set off into the warren of walkways.
我们出发进入宽敞的通道
This meant I could finally unleash my suitcase-mobile.
这意味着我终于可以放开手脚
The speeeed!
感受这速度吧
Oh, rides like a Tesla.
乘坐感很像特斯拉
Hello. Ooh, ha.
你们好呀 哈哈
Enjoying your walk?
走得开心吗
Hammond, meanwhile, had decided to use the travellator.
与此同时 哈蒙德却选择自动步行梯
Yeah.
好棒
I'm saving laptop batteries by doing this.
这样可以节约电量
Just... Oh, no, hang on a minute.
那个 等一下
How am I going to get off the end of this?
我该怎么上去
Wait. I'm in reverse.
等一下 我在后退
So I can stay... I'm stationary, but only cos I'm in reverse.
我可以保持不动 但这样只会让我往后走
If you just stride, stride, stride, stride. Um...
往后退 往后退 往后退
Having eventually reunited...
终于汇合之后
Out of the way.
给我让开
...we arrived at the departure gate
我们到达了登机口
feeling fresh and calm.
一点也不觉得累
Nothing to see here. Nothing to see.
没什么好看的
Is it gate 88, Hammond?
是88号♥门吧 哈蒙德
What? No, mate, it's this one.
什么 不对 这边
There's no plane!
没有飞机啊
And on that terrible disappointment,
伴随着这个巨大的失望
back to the tent.
让我们回到帐篷里
I liked that bit.
我喜欢这段
I enjoyed that bit.
我特别爱看这段
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表