剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Right, I'm attaching the wobbly-headed symbol of Capitalism here,
好的 我把代表资本主义的大头娃娃安在这里
to bring me good fortune on this perilous test.
希望为这场险恶的竞赛带来好运
If you're ready. Yes.
准备好的话 好了
Five, four, three...
5 4 3…
...two, one.
…2 1
Go!
出发
Now, I'm guessing James May will have gone for caution.
我猜詹姆斯·梅应该是小心驾驶
I'm not going to.
我就不会
Cos I'm going for speed and power.
我信仰速度和动力
And then just trust in the BMW build quality.
剩下就指望宝马的制♥造♥质量了
My wobbly-headed symbol of Capitalism is wilting.
资本主义大头娃娃萎了
It's not... Arrrgh!
这不是… 啊
Jesus, that was a big tail slide there!
天哪 刚那甩尾厉害了
Oh, yeah.
噢耶
Stick it in here. Oh, yes.
贴住内侧 就是这样
Oh, what's happened?
噢 怎么回事
Yeah.
好吧
You overdid it, didn't you? Yeah.
你猛过头了吧 嗯
So I've won that.
所以我赢了
Well, we don't know. We haven't got your time yet.
还不知道 没拿到你的耗时
You said - your words: "Test of durability and is against the clock."
你自己说的 "测试耐久性 并且计时"
Your car is broken.
你的车坏了
It's not broken, a tyre's come off. It's broken.
不是坏了 轮胎掉了而已 就是坏了
Down at the start line,
在起跑线上
I was waiting for the signal to go.
我在等待出发的信♥号♥♥
Hm. Little cubby hole.
嗯 有个小空间
Richard Hammond.
理查德·哈蒙德
Hello, yes.
收到
Three, two, one, go! Oh, come on, I'm not...
321走 噢拜托 我还没…
Right, OK, here I go.
好的 行了
And we're off.
出发了
Oh, Christ! Oh.
噢天哪 噢
I am limited on power.
我的动力有限
Top speed: 39 miles an hour.
极速每小时62公里
Ow, ow!
嗷 嗷
We're never gonna get an air ambulance in here, are we?
救援直升机到不了的 对吧
Well, he might have a very long winch.
嗯 可能救援绳索会很长
Ohhh!
噢
Big drops, I don't like that. Ow!
落差好大 我不喜欢
Nervous of hill climbs these days.
现在我很怕爬山
Agh, oh.
啊 噢
A line, use my line.
走线 保持走线
Ow.
嗷
Oh, my God!
噢我的上帝
Oh, dear!
救命
Oh, God!
噢天哪
Did anyone s... Was that...
有人看见… 是不是…
Did he just crash it? Was that a crash or did he just disappear behind the...
他翻车了吗 是翻车了还是消失在…
He has, look, he's gone off there.
翻车了 看 他从那儿下去了
Er...so there we are,
额 这样的话
I'm afraid that Richard Hammond's luck has finally run out.
恐怕理查德·哈蒙德的运气终于用尽了
And it's with deep regret, and great sadness,
心怀懊悔 还有深深的悲痛
that James and I must now announce the untimely demise of...
詹姆斯和我现在只能宣告他不幸逝世…
I'm all right.
我很好
Not again. How's he do it?
不是吧又来 怎么做到的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, on that terrible disappointment,
好吧 随着这令人失望的消息
back to the tent.
回到帐篷
Look at my face. I'm OK. I'm OK.
好好看我 我很好 我很好
Smug face. I'm fine.
得意脸 我很好
Don't worry. Smug.
不用担心 得意
Smug because I won that.
我得意 因为我赢了
No, you didn't. I did, I was the fastest.
不你没有 我赢了 我是最快的
And it was supposed to be a test of fun and you moaned the entire way up the hill.
本来这是场有趣的比赛 你却一路哀嚎上山
It was a test of durability. You had to change a wheel and where's the fun in that?
这是耐久性测试 你都换轮胎了 哪有趣了
Well, I wasn't the idiot that put a sauna in my car.
我又不是那个在车里装桑拿的傻缺
What's wrong with a sauna?
桑拿房♥怎么了
Because in every hotel that's got a sauna,
因为每家酒店都有桑拿房♥
the corridors are always full of wet idiots
走廊里挤满了湿哒哒的傻缺们
with those slippers that don't fit.
穿着不合脚的拖鞋
Hello? Hello? What?
等一下 等一下 什么
I did have quite a big crash at the end there. I thought--
我刚刚可是经历了一场大车祸 我觉得…
There's nothing particularly remarkable about that, is there?
这是你的日常啊 有什么好说的
I mean, why would you...
我是说 你为啥要…
The fact is, the reason you crashed...
事实是 车祸的原因…
Well, obviously you're incompetent.
当然在于你太菜
But also because your Cadillac broke down and your Mercedes was too humid.
既然凯迪拉克坏了 你的奔驰太湿了
So that means the winner is definitely, of the whole thing,
所以整场的赢家毫无疑问
the BMW 750i.
是宝马750i
What? Actually, no.
什么 其实不对
To be fair, the real winner of the whole thing was our brilliant idea
讲道理 赢家应该是这次绝妙的主意
to sell second-hand limos to the Chinese.
把二手豪华车卖♥♥给中国人
No, he's absolutely right about that,
嗯 他说得很对
because it makes them happy
因为这让他们满意
and it helps us with our balance of payments.
而且给我们省了不少
Everybody wins. It was a good idea.
皆大欢喜 是个好主意
Yes. Except for one tiny detail.
没错 除了一点
You see, this programme is shown in every single country in the world.
你要知道 这个节目在全球所有国家都能看
Except one.
除了一个
Which one? China.
哪个 中国
Ah.
啊
So this entire show has been a total waste of time.
所以整期节目都是在浪费时间
It's an hour of your life you'll never get back.
白白荒废了你生命中的一个小时
And on that terrible disappointment, it's time to end.
随着这令人失望的消息 是时候结束了
Next week, I'm happy to say, we're back in the groove.
很高兴 下周我们回到正轨
We're in Scotland and I get an Alfa Romeo GTV6, make me very happy.
我们来到苏格兰 我开上了阿尔法·罗米欧GTV6 非常开心
See you then, take care. Good night.
到时候见 各位保重 晚安
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表