剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
...of a loophole in the law that allows you to change your gender.
…一个法律的漏洞 可以更改性别
Torpedo? You actually claim you've got a torpedo?
鱼雷 你居然说你有一根鱼雷
Everybody calls it that.
大家都这么说
A Spearfish he rides into...
一条旗鱼闯进了…
Listen, listen. There's a lot of this about.
听着 还有很多类似的情况
There was a chap the other day sentenced to some considerable jail time,
有个人被判了很多年
and as he was sentenced, he went, "Oh, I've just remembered, I'm a woman.
宣判时 他说"噢我想起来了 我是女的"
Can I go to a lady prison? Preferably one of those like you see on the internet."
可以去女子监狱吗 最好是网上看到的那种
Yeah, and it worked. It worked.
没错 而且奏效了
They sent him to a lady prison.
他们把他送到女子监狱去了
Where, sure enough, he's been quite badly behaved.
他在那儿肯定表现不佳
Yeah, chaps, I wouldn't advise trying it down your local swimming baths,
老哥们 我不建议你们到游泳馆
swaggering into the changing rooms.
大摇大摆地走进更衣室
"Morning. Morning, ladies.
"早上好 女士们
I'm a lady as well, just like you and you.
我们都一样 我也是女士
I'll just hang up my suit and my tie there
我把外套和领带挂好
and take a shower with the rest...
然后和大家一起洗个…
Oh, my Lord, my vagina's gone all stiff. Look at that."
噢天啊 我的小妹妹硬邦邦了 快看"
"I do apologise."
"真抱歉"
It's a tricky and obviously sensitive area,
这是件麻烦又敏感的事情
but my advice is if you want to lower your car insurance premium,
但我建议 如果你想省车辆保险费
don't walk into this minefield of whether or not
别踩这片雷区
you can declare yourself to be a woman.
说自己是女性什么的
Simply declare yourself to be a vicar.
说自己是牧师就行
That's a good idea, because they do have cheap insurance, don't they?
好主意 牧师的保险费确实很低
They do have very cheap car insurance.
保险费确实低
And if you're a vicar... you can still wear a dress.
而且你是牧师的话… 也可以穿裙子
There you go. Yeah, so everybody wins.
稳 哪边都不亏
Everybody wins. More consumer advice.
共赢啊 又是一条消费者建议
Ooh, now, you know Morgan?
对了 你知道摩根吗
I do. OK, they've got a serious problem.
我知道 好的 他们碰到了个大♥麻♥烦
Because they make the frames of their cars out of ash.
因为摩根的框架是用梣树做的
Now, all the ash trees in Britain have either died or are dying.
然而现在英国的梣树非死即残了
So Morgan is going to have to import its ash from...
所以摩根用梣树只能…
abroad. What?
从外国进口 什么
Foreign wood. Foreign wood in a Morgan?
外国的木头 摩根用外国的木头?
I know! Can you imagine? And it may be German.
是啊 难以置信 而且可能是德国进口
Oh, good God! German wood in a Morgan!
噢夭寿 摩根里有德国的木头
No, that's not possible! Imagine having German wood.
不 这不可能 想象一下用了德国的木头
Can't be done.
想象不了
That's probably why, because of this immense problem,
可能因为这个大问题
they've decided to branch out.
摩根决定开拓业务
What are they doing? Well, they're gonna start making bicycles.
他们要干嘛 他们准备造自行车
Are they made of wood? Well, yes, we've got a picture. They are, actually.
是木头做的吗 是的 这儿有张图片
The mud guard and the chain guard are both made of wood.
挡泥板和链条挡板都是木头做的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Oh, they're really roaring into the future, Morgan.
摩根真是大步迈向新时代啊
What are they doing next? Is it a dugout canoe?
他们接下来要做什么 独木舟吗
Well, it's interesting you should say that. It's not a dugout canoe.
你的想法很有趣 不是独木舟
It is - and this is a big surprise for Morgan -
其实是… 对摩根来说也很跨界
they're making hair care products.
他们要做护发用品
What? What?
什么 什么
They absolutely are making hair care products.
他们真的在做护发用品
Um...I've actually got the blurb about it.
嗯 我这儿还有一份宣传语
Here, this is actually from Morgan's website, yeah?
好 这短话出自摩根的网站
Well, as they call it. They have...
是这么称呼的 他们居然有…
They call it the electric computer.
他们称之为电子计算机
I was gonna say. They have a website?
我想说 他们居然有网站
OK, this is describing their new hair products,
好的 护发用品的描述是这样的
quintessentially British.
标准英伦风
"The lotion was originally created to enable a gentleman
"乳液的功效是让男士
to hold not only the racing line,
不仅守住赛道的跑线
but also his hair style." Lovely.
也能守住他的发型" 真美妙
"So Morgan's most stylish owners..."
"所以最有型的摩根客户们…"
There's no such thing as a stylish Morgan owner.
根本不存在有型的摩根车主
"...can once again take to the roads with confidence
"…可以再次满怀自信地上路
that their dapper coiffeur will hold throughout the journey."
他们精致的发型全程都不会乱"
Can I ask something, while we're on the subject?
说到这里 我能提问吗
Why is it that everything in the world has a name?
为什么世间万物都有自己的名字
Like cups, spectacles, Jeremy Clarkson's cardigan.
比如杯子 眼镜 大猩猩穿的羊毛衫
But anything you put in your hair is just called product?
但在头发上涂的却只能叫护理"液"
I don't get that. The barber says, "Would you like product?"
我不懂了 理发师说"要来点护理液吗"
You think, "No, cos it might be HP Sauce."
你会想 "不 搞不好是HP酱呢"
That's a product. It's a bit vague.
那也是"液"啊 说不清楚
They could Tarmac your hair. "It's product."
他们可能会用沥青 "这也是液"
Exactly. Molten aluminium is a product.
正是 熔融的铝也是液
It is. Swarfega is a product.
没错 威猛先生也是液
I'm not sure that Morgan actually understands
我不确定摩根这个企划
its customers very well, with this plan.
真正理解消费者
What, you're saying that the typical Morgan customer
你是说典型的摩根客户
wouldn't traditionally... Yeah, look at th...
一般不会… 对 看看…
They're not hair care product kind of people.
他们不是喜欢做头发的人
Let's just work this out. Hammond, you have a Morgan.
我们捋一捋 哈蒙德你有一辆摩根
And...
而且…
Um... Actually...
嗯 事实上…
I'm... I'm... Actually, on the subject of that...
我… 其实讲到这里…
Just talk amongst yourselves. No, seriously, James May,
等我一下 不过真的 梅
I want to check something out with you.
我有样东西想给你看看
If I may. Just hang on a minute.
如果可以的话 等我一下
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, thing is, OK, you say... you say that you don't wear...
好吧 是这样的 你说你不♥穿♥…
Oh, I'm uncomfortable with whatever's happening now.
噢 我有一种不祥的预感
You will be.
瞧好吧
I took this photograph just last week.
这张照片是我上星期拍的
I put an arrow on it to show what I'm on about.
重点用箭头标出来了
That's Richard Hammond sporting... I'll zoom in.
这是理查德·哈蒙德… 我放大一下
Some grey hairs there, yeah. ...a couple of grey hairs.
这儿有些白头发 有几根
Can you see those? Yes?
你们能看见吗 能吧
Now, when I came to work this morning...
好的 今早我上班的时候…
They're still there.
白头发还在
My wife has cut my hair. They are still there.
我老婆把我的头发剪了 白头发还在的
They're not. James May? They're not there.
没有了 是吧 梅 白头发不见了
I don't dye my hair! They're not there.
我不染头发的 不见了
Come in really close. They're still there.
靠近点看 还在的
Let me arbitrate independently.
让我这个第三方来看看
They're not there! They're not there!
不见了 不见了
They are! I never... You've been using Morgan product.
还在 我从不… 你用了摩根的美发产品
I've never dyed my ha... Oh, God!
我从来不染… 哦我的天
Would you like to stop doing Conversation Street now?
你现在想结束唠嗑街吗
I'd so like to do a...
我现在特别想…
If you want to feed me into a giant blender, I'd prefer that.
如果要把我扔到巨型搅拌机里 我都愿意
Right, that is the end of Conversation Street.
好的 唠嗑街到此结束
And now, if I may, I'd like to talk about the Jaguar XE.
如果可以的话 我想聊聊捷豹XE
Not your hair.
而不是你的头发
Um...it is a really very nice little car, if I'm honest.
说实话 它是一辆很棒的小车
It's very good looking. It's not particularly expensive.
外观不错 价格也不贵
Uh...it rides beautifully very beautifully, in fact.
驾驶感很好 特别好
And, as a result of all that,
这样造成的结果就是
people ignore it and buy a BMW instead.
大家依然无视它而去买♥♥宝马
So Jaguar went to its skunkworks,
因此捷豹的人来到他们的臭鼬工厂
which is based in a shed,
这工厂本质上就是个大棚
and they said, "Could you make a fast version?
问道 你们能造个更快的版本吗
One that will get everybody talking."
让所有人都赞不绝口的那种
The standard low cost procedure
将一辆普通轿车改装成运动轿跑
for turning a normal saloon into a sports saloon
标准的低成本做法是
is to give it some fat tyres, a nice V6 engine...
换上巨大的轮胎和一台V6发动机
...and maybe some bucket seats.
可能还需要桶式座椅
But the boffins at Jag decided to go...
但是 捷豹的专家们却选择了
...a bit further than that.
更激进的做法
Welcome, everyone, to what's called...
各位 请欣赏这台
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表