剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
No.
不行
Well, I'm not interested in the war.
我对战争不感兴趣
Well, it's more than the war, Hammond.
哈蒙德 这不只是战争
This is the sort of pivotal bit of 20th-century history.
这是20世纪历史的关键部分
It affected the whole world.
它影响了整个世界
Right. Well, I'm off to bed. What?
行吧 我去睡觉了 什么
I'm off to bed. Going to bed?
我去睡了 就睡了
I'm going to bed. See you in the morning.
我要睡了 明早见
We must have bored him, cos he's left some of his gin and tonic.
我们肯定让他无聊了 他的金汤力都没喝完
After some more considered debate
继续争论了一会儿
about the town's Stalin's problems,
关于小镇的斯大林问题后
I had a brainwave.
我突发奇想
I tell you what, that statue...
告诉你 那个雕像
maybe we could take it down for them.
没准我们能帮忙推倒
Make up their minds for them. Exactly.
替他们做决定 没错
Do you know Cos they're...
你知道... 因为他们
This whole town, big dilemma.
整个小镇都进退两难
Do you know what it's like? It's like someone who has
你知道这像什么吗 就像某人
an old piece of furniture that they don't really like,
有个自己不太喜欢的家具
but they can't throw it away because it was their grandma's.
但因为是奶奶留下来的 所以不能扔掉
But we'll go and throw it away for them.
我们替他们扔
And then they're actually glad.
事后他们会松一口气
Cos there's no question they shouldn't have a statue...
因为他们不该留着雕像是毋庸置疑的
Course you shouldn't. I mean, I can't remember the town in Austria,
是的 我不记得奥地利
not Germany, where Hitler was born.
不是德国 而是希♥特♥勒♥出生的地方
But I bet they haven't got a statue to him...
我敢打赌那就没有他的雕像
And so, that night, when the town's people were fast asleep...
所以 那晚 小镇居民酣眠之时
Kill the lights.
灭灯
Hang on. Where is it? Where's...
等等 在哪呢
No, I meant--
不 我是说...
I may have overdone that bit. I meant turn them off.
我可能过头了 我的意思是关灯
Can you put the ladder... Put the ladder... No.
你把梯子放... 不是
You go up the ladder. I know. Put it on the back.
你上梯子 我知道 把它架背面
That is his back.
这就是背面
Right. Right.
好了
Open it.
打开
Come on.
加油啊
The next morning as we were saddling up,
第二天早上 在我们准备出发的时候
Richard Hammond had a question.
哈蒙德问了个问题
Why have you put Nigel Mansell's head on my bonnet?
你们为什么曼塞尔的头放在我的引擎盖上了
I thought you'd like it. You know.
我以为你喜欢呢
British racing driver, British car,
英国车手 英国车
I thought it would be appropriate.
我觉得很恰当
It's a bold statement, isn't it?
这举动很大胆啊 不是么
You've got a famous Brummie in the car,
你的车里坐着一个著名的伯明翰人
and on the front of the car.
车头也有一个
Nigel Mansell must have been a big name around here.
曼塞尔在这里一定是个名人
A lot of people looking at him.
很多人在围观
Was Nigel Mansell popular here?
曼塞尔在这里很出名吧
Yes. Global superstar, mate.
是的 绝对的全球巨星
Global superstar. They love him.
全球巨星 他们都爱他
Why? Are people pointing? Yeah.
为什么这么问 有人在指指点点么 是的
They must have been into racing or something.
他们一定很喜欢赛车吧
Did Nigel ever race a Bentley?
曼塞尔开过宾利的赛车么
No, mostly Williams is what he's famous for.
没有 他最负盛名的就是为威廉姆斯效力的时候
Oh, yeah, that might be what's confusing people.
可能这就是让大家迷惑的地方吧
That's why they look puzzled.
难怪他们看上去都很疑惑
I'd quite like to be Richard Hammond.
我很想成为哈蒙德
Life is so much simpler.
那样生活会简单许多
Our next destination was a racetrack 70 miles away.
下一站是112公里外的赛道
And because James and I had racist satnavs...
由于詹姆斯和我的导航都有种族歧视的嫌疑
we were taking guidance from the man up front.
我们决定跟着哈蒙德走
Which was a mistake.
事实证明这是个错误
Hammond, we've definitely been round here before.
哈蒙德 我们之前肯定来过这儿
If you wanted me to be in charge of navigation,
如果你想让我在前面领航的话
you shouldn't have glued Nigel Mansell's head to my bonnet.
你就不应该在我的车头放一个曼塞尔的大头
I'm trying.
我已经很努力了
Eventually, Hammond managed to stumble across the highway leading out of town.
最终哈蒙德终于带我们走上了出城的高速路
But things didn't really get any better.
但情况并没有怎么好转
Why are we going so slowly? I'm being overtaken by trucks.
为什么我们开的这么慢 大卡车都把我超了
Well, Nigel Mansell's head gets in the way of road signs
曼塞尔的头挡住了前面的路标
and I have to crane round him to see them.
我不得不绕过他来看路
And I don't want to miss them.
我可不想错过路标
There's a sign there to Tehran, which is in Iran.
前面有一个去伊朗德黑兰的牌子
We're not going to Iran.
我们不去伊朗
Well, I don't know. I can't see the bloody signs, because of Nigel.
好吧 我不知道啊 因为曼塞尔挡着 我看不到路标
Now I've been overtaken by an orange van.
我被一台橙色的厢货超了
Everybody filming us. This is embarrassing.
大家都在拍我们 这太让人尴尬了
We're going to be all over the news.
我们要上新闻了
Hammond's gonna read it and say, "That wasn't Nigel Mansell, you bastards."
哈蒙德看完新闻之后会说 这才不是曼塞尔呢 你们这帮坏蛋
It was somebody called Josephine Stalin.
这个人叫斯大林
Eventually, I found what I reckoned was our turn-off.
最后 我觉得应该在这里下高速
It's down here. No, it's not down here.
从这儿下去 不 不是在这儿下
We'll go down this bit and then there'll be a bigger road again
我们一直往前走就会有大道的
and we'll be there.
然后我们就能到了
And that is exactly what didn't happen.
但是这并没有发生
Aaargh! Hammond!
啊 哈蒙德
Ooh, I've just grounded out!
哦 我刚才拖底了
Yeah, that happens a lot on main roads.
这种事情在大路上经常发生
The DBS is actually five millimetres lower
事实上DBS的底盘比DB11低了5毫米
than the DB11 which, of course, is marvellous on a road like this.
在这种路面上就体现得很明显了
Aaargh!
啊啊啊啊
Still....at least things soon got worse.
不过 很快 情况变得更糟了
That man is armed.
这个人有枪
Another man with a machine gun.
又一个拿着机♥枪♥的人
OK. A lot of people with machine guns.
好吧 很多人都拿着机♥枪♥
A local then explained to me exactly where we were.
随后有个当地人向我们解释了我们身处何地
It's the border that isn't a border.
这里是国界 又不是国界
You look on here, right?
你看这里
We're here. Yeah.
我们在这儿 是的
Yeah? That is the border
这里的国界是
between Georgia...and Russia
格鲁吉亚和俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的
as recognised by... most people in the world.
世界上大多数人都是认可的
But the Russians reckon... it's here.
但是俄♥罗♥斯♥人认为是在这里
So, well, what they do,
于是他们的做法是
is they put this barbed-wire fence up...
他们在这里架起铁丝网
At night they move it.
到了晚上再往前移
Right.
好吧
The Russians move it? The Russians move it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人移的么 就是他们
So you go to bed at night, you're living in Georgia,
所以你晚上睡觉的时候是在格鲁吉亚
you wake up in the morning - you're Russian.
但早上醒来的时候 你就在俄♥罗♥斯♥了
But people live here.
但是有人住在这儿啊
And this is a rural spot in the middle of nowhere.
这只是个偏僻的小村庄
What if somebody did this in Ross-on-Wye where I live?
如果有人在我家那儿也这么做该怎么办啊
Yeah, what if you suddenly woke up and the Welsh suddenly decided...
如果有一天你起床之后 威尔士突然决定
It's about the same sort of distance. "Right, you're in Wales."
差不多就是这个距离 现在 你在威尔士了
We then met an actual casualty of this border dispute.
随后我们遇到了边界争端的受害者
Sir, are you Georgian?
先生 您是格鲁吉亚人么
Can you come across here, though?
您能过来么
Are there Russian soldiers over there?
那边是俄♥罗♥斯♥的士兵么
Sadly, because we're The Grand Tour and not the United Nations...
遗憾的是 我们并不是联♥合♥国♥
...all we could do was remove Nigel Mansell's head,
我们唯一能做的就是拿下曼塞尔的大头
sack Hammond as navigator...
继续让哈蒙德当领航
and resume our search for the racetrack.
来寻找赛道
And once we found the right road
我们回到正确的路线上之后
James started to attract some special friends.
詹姆斯招来了一些特殊的朋友
In their BMWs.
他们都开着宝马
Holy moly!
我的天啊
Have you seen what's sticking out of the bonnet of that thing?
你们看到他引擎盖上伸出来的那东西了么
He's an emeritus professor at Tbilisi University.
他是第比利斯大学的名誉教授
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表