剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
The guy at the side of the road. Did you see him?
站在路边的那个人 你们看到他了吗
No, I didn't see anybody.
没 我没看到任何人
No, there was nobody in the road.
没 路边没人
Jeremy.
杰里米
Why aren't you driving yours on the roof?
你为什么不在车顶开车
Well, it's annoying.
这很烦人
It turns out off-road I can drive it on the roof,
情况是 不在路上时候我能在车顶开
but when I'm on the road,
但是如果上路
there's a law that says I can't.
法律规定我不能那么干
What, that you can't drive your RV from the roof?
什么 规定了你不能在车顶驾驶房♥车吗
Yeah, I know. It's health and safety gone mad.
是啊 这健康安全法太疯狂了
It's ridiculous.
简直不可理喻
My only real issue, and it is - it's significant -
我唯一的问题是 这问题还很严重
is that my idle speed is 5,000rpm,
我车的怠速是5000转
which means my foot is now not on the accelerator
这就意味着 我的脚现在没踩油门
and I'm now doing 48.
而我的速度是77公里
Oh, Christ... Hang on, wait, stand by.
天呐 等等等等
You have to jab the throttle like that,
你必须得这样猛踩几下
to get it to stop accelerating,
才能让它停止加速
which, of course, causes you to accelerate more.
当然 这也会让你加速更多
So if there's an emergency,
所以如果前方有意外
I must accelerate like that...
我必须先这样加速
...to then be able to slow down.
然后才能减速
Look at that.
看呐
If he had a purple jacket on
如果他穿件紫色夹克
he'd look like one of those men
看起来就像那种带老太太们
who takes old ladies on tours of North Wales.
游北威尔士的人了
I'm going to pull in in front of you, so tell me when I can.
我要到你前面去 所以告诉我什么时候可以变道
Not yet. Not yet.
还不行
Not yet. Not yet.
还不行
Not yet. Not yet.
还不行
Now.
可以了
Can you speed up a bit, Hammond? We're all bunching up.
哈蒙德 你能再快点吗 我们要追尾了
I can't go much faster than this.
我没法再快了
It starts to overheat quite badly and suddenly.
这会突然急剧过热
I'm not sure I'd trust us three doing...
真不敢相信我们三个
doing this.
正在做这件事
Soon we arrived in a typical American town.
很快我们到达了一个典型的美国小镇
Which, of course, had a typical RV campsite.
当然也有一个典型的房♥车营地
This'll do. We're home.
就是这儿 我们到家了
So, we decided to check in for the night.
所以我们决定在这里过夜
33 I'm looking for.
我正在找33号♥
That's me.
我到家了
Stop, stop.
停下
Stop. Stop.
给我停下
Idle speed has gone completely berserk.
我的怠速现在高得吓人
I do apologise, everybody.
不好意思了各位
There's literally nothing I can do.
我确实无能为力
That is my idle speed.
这就是我的怠速
Aargh! Ha-ha, ha-ha!
啊 哈哈
My ignition key is at 3,000 degrees centigrade.
我的点火钥匙有3000度那么烫
Sorry, everyone. Sorry about the noise.
抱歉吵到大家了
I know, we'll use the director.
我知道 这时候要导演上了
Sorry, mate, if you could just
麻烦您帮我把
turn the engine off that would be great.
引擎熄火就太好了
Call 911. He's going to need some fingers in a minute.
快报♥警♥ 他马上会需要几根手指
Yeah, it does that.
是的 确实会这样
How hot are those ignition keys?
点火钥匙有多烫
Hot!
烫死我了
Not as hot as the cameraman's right leg.
但没有摄像师的右腿烫
Yeah, that nearly took my...
是啊 我都觉得
That was flame enveloped your right leg.
你的右腿完全被热气包裹了
Oh, sh-- Oh, guys.
噢 见鬼 各位
We have an emergency.
我这边有紧急情况
Yeah.
好吧
On the other, more peaceful side of the park,
在营地更为平静祥和的另一边
I'd settled down to soak up life in my row.
我正在静静地消耗着我的余生
Hello, neighbour.
你好呀 邻居
I'll come over later, maybe play cards or something.
稍后拜访 我们可以一起打牌什么的
That dog's taking a wee.
那只狗正在放水
Meanwhile, at the Rack and Pinion, it was opening time.
与此同时 捆绑天齿酒吧也到了营业时间
Drop by for a beer later if you like.
过会儿可以来喝一杯啤酒
As James got acquainted with his neighbours,
当詹姆斯与他的邻居们联络感情的时候
Hammond was showing me the view from his veranda.
哈蒙德向我展示了他阳台的景色
There is a compound there where you take your dog for a crap.
那片区域是让你的狗方便的
Is that... is that a dog lavatory? Yes.
所以就是狗的公厕 没错
My... My porch overlooks it.
从我这里正好能看到那边
Can I tell you what a member of our crew -
我跟你说件事 我们摄制组里面有个人
who I won't name because it'd be embarrassing, but it was--
我不能告诉你是谁 有点尴尬
What does it begin with? It was Ellis the photographer it begins with.
名字以什么开头 名字以埃利斯开头的摄像师
He said to me, is when people come round these places,
他告诉我 当人们来到这样的地方时
what you do is... Yeah?
你可以做的是 是什么
It's not for camera.
我不应该在镜头前说
You put the word "anal" in front of all of the names of the caravans.
你可以把菊花两个字放在所有房♥车名字的前面
So you've got Anal Wanderer...
所以那辆是菊花漫游者
Anal Gearbox...
菊花变速箱
Anal Desire. Anal Hemisphere.
菊花欲望 菊花半球
Anal Open Range. Anal Cougar.
菊花无极限 菊花美洲狮
Anal Sprinter.
菊花凌特
That's what you do!
你可以这么玩
Over at the pub, James was dispensing drinks to the locals.
酒吧那边 詹姆斯正在给当地人分发饮料
It's a bit lively, sir. I'm sorry, but the pub has been on the move
很抱歉有这么多泡沫 因为我们这间酒吧
and rattled around quite a bit. Oh, I bet.
刚刚一路颠簸到这里 我想也是
If you leave that just to settle for a few minutes.
只要静置几分钟就好了
I'll try a warm brown, please.
给我来一杯暖棕啤 谢谢
More foamy? A little bit foamy.
泡沫多吗 有点多
If you'd like to just let that settle for a bit, sir.
您让它静置一段时间就好了
I think I'll go with a Jack Daniels.
我还是喝一杯杰克丹尼吧
Having run out of bottom jokes, Hammond and I had gone for a walk
开完了三俗玩笑之后 哈蒙德和我在这片宣称是
in what's billed as the great American wilderness.
美国大荒地上面散了会步
Is that a scrapyard? Yes.
这是个废品厂吗 没错
I do prefer the Lake District.
我还是更喜欢湖区
Back at the pub, James was entertaining his guests
回到酒吧 詹姆斯正在用他的交际能力
with his conversation.
来取悦他的客人们
What you call warm British beer to us is cellar temperature,
我们管你们所谓的英国温啤酒称做地窖温度
which is not as cold as a refrigerator but colder than room temperature.
它的温度没有冰箱低 但比室温要低
Right, right, right.
真的吗 有道理
Erm...anybody mind if I have one?
呃 不介意我自己喝一杯吧
No. Help yourself. No. Help yourself.
不会不会 请便
I mean, there must be more to it than this.
房♥车露营应该比这更有意思的
You do wonder what people do.
我很好奇他们都会做些什么
I don't wonder. I know what they do.
我知道他们会做什么
They wife-swap.
他们会换妻
Sunset? It's lovely.
看日落 好漂亮
Hammond. What?
哈蒙德 怎么了
Hammond. Do you...? What?
哈蒙德 你看到 什么
Did you see that? See what?
你看见了吗 看见什么
What? No, nothing.
什么啊 算了 没事
I'm going to turn in. Yeah, you're right. Sleep.
我要去睡觉了 没错 该睡觉了
Well, this year, because we've had a record summer,
今年夏天的气温是创纪录的高
it's actually very warm and sunny
阳光充足 十分温暖
but usually... September's all right
但一般来说 九月还好
but by the time you get to November, certainly, it's getting cold.
到十一月的时候就会变得很冷
The worst bit in England is sort of January...
一月份的英国最难受
After James had run out of his conversation,
当詹姆斯没有话题可聊之后
he shut his pub for the night
他把酒吧关张了
and came round to my place with a plan.
然后过来找我商量一个计划
Clarkson.
克拉克森
Clarkson.
克拉克森
What? I've got an idea.
干嘛 我有个主意
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表