剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
As things became even more rural,
乡村气息越来越浓
the Aston started to have a problem.
阿斯顿开始出问题了
It's barely moving. What's he doing?
这几乎没在动 他在干嘛
Can't you pick it up a bit?
你能快一点吗
It's bumpy and the camber is all over the shop.
路面很颠 到处都是弯
Yeah, it's not perfect but it's drivable. Come on!
嗯 路是不太好但还能开 加点油啊
Hammond, I've got 715 horsepower and only rear-wheel drive.
哈蒙德 我有715匹马力 而且只有后轮驱动
Right, this is ridiculous. I'm going to come past.
行吧 我受不了了 我准备超车了
I've got torque vectoring, four-wheel drive. It can handle this.
我有扭矩矢量分配 四轮驱动 它能驾驭这个
Meanwhile, further back in the Eeyore W...
与此同时 在屹耳的BMW里…
I bet you she's still two minutes ahead.
我敢说她仍然保持着2分钟的领先
Why have you stopped?
你怎么停了
Because there's an entire farm coming towards me.
因为前方有一整个农场向我逼近
It's a river of wool and lunch.
这是满满的羊毛和午餐
Please don't scratch my Bentley.
请别刮花我的宾利
All right?
好吧
As we approached journey's end, the road surface improved.
随着接近终点 路面开始变好
So we could both unleash our massive horsepower.
所以我们释放出了强大的马力
So here we are, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
Richard Hammond's on a mountain road
理查德·哈蒙德在山路上
in a Bentley going quickly.
驾驶宾利高速前进
So nothing can go wrong here.
绝对不会出乱子呢
We've got to have closed the gap by now.
我们现在得缩小差距了
No offense, Abbie, but you're not having this.
无意冒犯 Abbie 但你输定了
The finish line at the Garden of Paradise was close.
天堂花♥园♥的终点非常接近了
And as we entered the outskirts, the patio of paradise,
当我们进入郊区 天堂的外苑
Abbie was in sight.
Abbie出现在视野中了
The race we knew would be ours
我知道我们快赢了
but then it turned out that actually
然而事实证明
the finish line was in the 14th Century.
终点线位于14世纪
Oh, my word.
噢我的天哪
Getting narrow, very narrow.
变窄了 非常窄
Oh, I don't know how much
噢 我不知道
a carbon fibre chin spoiler is on one of these
一个碳纤维前铲要多少钱
but I bet it's a lot.
但我猜很贵
Abbie, however, wasn't worried about that sort of thing.
然而Abbie根本不担心这种问题
That's the sound of a crow rubbing against a Russian stereo.
那是乌鸦和俄♥罗♥斯♥音响摩擦发出的声音
That was not good.
非常不妙
Hello. Hammond, I'm beached.
你好 哈蒙德 我搁浅了
I'm going to find another route.
我得换条路走
Oh, is it really round here?
噢 真的是从这里走吗
A lot of noise from the boot now.
行李箱里各种声音
Meanwhile, I'd found another route
与此同时 我发现另一条路
that wasn't much better.
也没好到哪去
Oh, God.
噢天哪
James May's ideal motor race, this. I'm doing four, three.
这是詹姆斯·梅的理想竞速赛 我只能开到4码 3码
By this stage I knew I'd lost.
这个时候我知道自己肯定输了
So I needed to come up with an excuse.
所以我得想个借口出来
Are these for the head?
这是戴在头上的吗
A hat.
帽子
This is not Bentley country now.
这不是宾利擅长的
This is really Land Rover territory.
这应该是路虎的领地
James May, you are a bloody idiot.
詹姆斯·梅 你个白♥痴♥
Sit-rep, man arrived at the window,
任务汇报 有人到我的车窗来
took 30 units of currency away and I now have this hat.
拿走了30块钱 然后我得到了这个帽子
Eventually Hammond and I found Abbie's victorious Renault at the finish line.
终于 哈蒙德和我在终点发现了Abbie的胜利雷诺
And then what was definitely several hours later,
然后几个小时以后
May turned up.
梅出现了
Oh, here he is.
噢他在那儿
Oh, God.
噢天哪
Who won, then? We did!
谁赢了 我们赢了
Did you? No. No. We didn't.
真的吗 不 我们没赢
He went hat shopping. I did. Look.
他去买♥♥帽子了 没错 看
Really? It took him ages choosing that one.
真的假的 他挑这顶帽子花了巨久
Honestly, we must have been... How long were we hat shopping?
真的 不然我们肯定… 你买♥♥帽子花了多久
Must have been a good half hour to get the right one.
肯定挑了至少半个小时
Well, half an hour with the black one and then I didn't like it.
好吧 花了半小时挑了黑色的 然后我不喜欢
That does not happen by accident.
这不是说来就来的
That sort of thing takes time.
这种事要花时间的
Anyway, this does prove, does it not, that fast cars, yes, they're great,
无论如何 这是不是证明了快的车虽好
but they're not fast
但它们并不快
In the real world a Renault 9 is as fast as an Aston or Bentley
在现实世界中 雷诺9和阿斯顿或者宾利或者宝马
or a BMW. Ow! Agh! Agh!
一样快 嗷 啊 啊
What? Ohh! There's been an accident.
什么 嗷 出了点事故
There's no other word for it.
我都不知道说什么
The... My... Look. You've ruined your crow.
我的…你看 你把你的乌鸦弄坏了
you ruined that The crow's beak's come off and base.
你把它弄坏了 乌鸦的嘴和底座掉下来了
But more... Look. That all was in me a minute ago
但还有…看 一分钟前这都在我的体内
and now it's not.
现在都不在了
Why's it coming out of you?
为什么它出来了
Because half the crow's face went in there
因为半个乌鸦脸进去了
when I picked it up. It attacked you?
在我拿起来的时候 它攻击你了
That was a really priceless ornament, that.
这真的是个无价的装饰品
That's a real shame.
太遗憾了
That's coming out at a rate.
这不是短时间内形成的
I reckon you've probably got three, maybe four minutes.
我估计需要3分多 甚至4分钟
That's a pint. It's not a pint. It's spread out thin on the floor.
这可是半升的血 根本不到 只有薄薄的一层
If this were you there'd be bloody helicopters coming,
如果是你的话 就会飞来一架救援直升机
trousers being cut off. Yeah. I'd be out of here by now.
把你的裤子剪开 没错 我会被立即送走
I'm just getting on with it. Go and have a look
我只有坚持一下的待遇 你去看一眼
how much damage you've done in yours. Mine'll be fine.
你造成了多大的破坏 我这边很好
I won't have done any damage in the Bentley.
我的宾利里面没有任何损坏
Oh, God!
噢天呐
Go on, say it. I've lost my jugs and my clock.
大声说出来吧 我失去了我的壶和钟
All I've got is this ring.
只剩这缸口了
With James' unrealistic real world test out of the way,
结束了詹姆斯这场不切实际的现实世界测试之后
we continued heading east
我们继续向东进发
and eventually we arrived at the fount of everything.
并最终到达了这一切的源头
The cradle of humankind is in South Africa.
人类的发源地就在南非
That's where we began as a species.
我们这个物种是在那里形成的
But the cradle of everything that makes us special
但让我们变得与众不同的关键
is here.
就在这里
The things that we make out of what's coming out of the ground here
我们用这些地下产物创造出来的东西
boggles the mind.
连我们自己都感到惊讶
Toothbrushes, crayons,
牙刷 蜡笔
heart valves, parachutes,
心脏瓣膜 降落伞
anti-freeze.
防冻液
Vinyl records, cassette tapes,
黑胶 卡带
CDs, training shoes.
CD 训练鞋
Guitar strings, balloons,
吉他弦 气球
sunglasses, life jackets.
太阳镜 救生衣
Anaesthetics, enamel, dentures,
麻醉剂 搪瓷 假牙
prosthetic limbs, shampoo.
假肢 洗发液
Disposable ballpoint pen,
一次性圆珠笔
smartphone,
智能手♥机♥
face creams, deodorants.
面霜 香体剂
Lipstick, fishing rods,
口红 钓鱼竿
electric blankets, insect repellent,
电热毯 杀虫剂
umbrellas, roofing.
雨伞 屋顶
Light switches, dishwashers,
电灯开关 洗碗机
John Travolta's face.
约翰·特拉沃尔塔的脸
Antiseptic, food preservatives,
抗菌剂 食品防腐剂
basketballs, putty,
篮球 油灰
motorcycle helmets, boats,
摩托头盔 船
soft contact lenses.
隐形眼镜
The crackly bottle your water comes in.
塑料水瓶
Fan belts, satellite dishes,
风扇皮带 卫星天线
Frisbees, heat,
飞盘 供热
light.
灯
And most importantly of all,
还有最重要的一个
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表