剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
Argh! Argh!
啊 啊
Woah! Shit!
哇 该死
Hammond, your bike's fallen off.
哈蒙德 你的摩托掉下来了
Oh, bloody hell, I'll go back and get it.
哦该死的 我回去把它捡回来
Er...I wouldn't bother, to be honest.
额…说实话 我觉得没必要了
That's the...kick-start.
这个是…启动脚蹬
The exhaust is wedged under the back wheel.
排气管嵌在后轮下面
The kick-starter's come off.
脚蹬掉下来了
The handlebars are bent, the fork's twisted.
车把弯了 前叉扭了
Foot peg.
踏板
It's broken the two-stroke oil...
这两冲程油漏了
I'm really sorry you won't be able to ride it around tonight. That's a shame.
真的很抱歉 今晚没法遛它了 真可惜
Going right.
向右转
Going left.
再左转
Everything is working well.
一切运转良好
Quite rattly, I admit.
我承认 非常抖
Er...nasty, that...
额有点糟…
Uuurrhhh...
额…
That's the collapsed rear suspension.
都怪瘫痪的后悬挂
Don't judge me.
别怪我
Back on our trail,
回到我们的路线上
the going wasn't getting any smoother.
路况没有任何好转
Jesus!
天哪
Hammond, stop! My pub's exploded.
哈蒙德停下 我的酒吧炸了
Oh, no!
哦不
Oh, jeez. Ha!
我的天哪 哈
Your one pleasure has been taken away from you.
你唯一的乐趣也被无情夺走了
That's my warm brown beer. Gone!
那是我的暖棕啤酒 没了
Oh, God. Is the gin OK?
天哪 琴酒还好吗
Yes. Hahaha!
嗯 哈哈哈
Do you know my pub? You're barred.
这是我的酒吧 你已经被拉黑了
Figuring there was nothing important left to break...
毕竟再没什么能坏了
...we soldiered on.
我们继续前进
God, it's hot. The steering wheel's getting...
天哪好热 方向盘变得越来越…
Hammond, my windscreen's falling out.
哈蒙德 我的挡风玻璃掉了
It's fallen... It's broken.
掉下来了…碎了
Oh!
噢
Oh, dear.
我的天
You know you're gonna have to take the rest of it out, don't you?
你必须把剩下的一半也拿下来 对吧
Well, you are. You can't...
是得拿下来 你不能…
I mean, that's not... advisable, is it?
我是说…不太明智 对吧
No. Thank you for your input.
对 多谢提醒
What I've done, viewers, is I've taken out
观众朋友们
the good half of the windscreen
在另一半挡风玻璃碎掉前
before it falls out and gets broken,
我把它拆下来
and I've stowed that in the back
暂时放在后面
until I get somewhere where I can do a proper repair.
直到我找到地方修它
And then I've borrowed Hammond's motorcycle goggles,
我还向哈蒙德借了他的摩托车护目镜
cos he doesn't need them any more.
毕竟他也用不上
Eventually, all three of us were reunited at our destination...
终于 我们仨在终点重新聚头
Red Lake.
红湖
Any problems to report, apart from the fact most of your RV's missing, May?
梅 除了房♥车大部分都消失以外 还有什么问题
No, everything's fine. The air conditioning's excellent.
没有 一切都好 空调超棒
What an astonishing lake this is.
这片湖太壮观了
There must have been global warming in the olden days
这壮观的景色
to have created this astonishing spectacle.
是之前某次全球变暖导致的
What caused the global warming back then, I wonder?
我好奇那次全球变暖是什么引起的
This is like a scene out of Independence Day.
这像是《独♥立♥日》里的场景
Jeff Goldblum, Will Smith, that drunk man.
杰夫·高布伦 威尔·史密斯 和那个醉鬼
Yeah, that's pretty much us.
对 就像我们仨
Hammond, did you do that on the back of May's?
哈蒙德 梅的车后面是你的杰作吗
Yes, I did.
是我
A pub needs a name and a sign
酒吧需要名字和标志
and I've combined it with the landlord's name.
而且我还巧妙的和车主名字结合起来了
Love your work.
我喜欢你的大作
Bit of a bump there.
有点小颠簸
Jet ski's fallen off!
摩托艇掉下来了
I probably should tell him, but...
我也许应该告诉他 但是...
my radio's on the seat down there
但对讲机在那边座椅上
and it would be irresponsible to take my hand off the wheel.
驾驶时 两手务必紧抓方向盘
Before I tell him about that, I'll help him along with it a bit. Here we go.
告诉他之前 我应该帮一把 走着
James must have a problem with his brakes, cos he can't stop
詹姆斯的刹车肯定出问题了 他停不下来
and keeps hitting the back of the jet ski.
总是撞上摩托艇
Oh! Oh, dear, oh, dear.
我的老天爷
Oh. it doesn't work so well on sand.
它在沙地上不太适应
Clarkson, your jet ski's fallen off. Just then.
克拉克森 你的摩托艇刚刚掉了
What? Just then...
什么 "刚刚"...
Slowing it down. Easing it down.
慢慢减速 慢慢来
Is it broken? Oh, yes.
它坏了吗 是的
I had to swerve like mad to avoid it.
我像疯了一样拐弯才没撞上它
It's a good job I was behind you.
还好我在你后面
If there was nobody to see that,
如果没人看到
you could have dragged that for 50 miles.
你可能要拖着它走80公里
How long have I been dragging it for? 20, 30 feet.
我拖着它走多远了 10米左右吧
James, I can see where it fell off.
詹姆斯 我能看到它摔下去的地点
And I'm gonna guess that's three miles ago.
我猜是5公里前
I couldn't get my radio.
我的对讲机不在身边
Having cut the ruined jet ski free,
在丢掉摩托艇后
we resumed our journey across the lake bed.
我们继续穿越河床
Gotta open the pub in ten minutes.
十分钟后酒吧要开门了
Hey, Priscilla, is it nice and breezy up there?
普莉希拉 上面是不是很凉爽
Oh, going for the relaxed, easy driving style now. There it is.
进入轻松驾驶模式 就是这样
First time I've ever driven with my feet up, and I like it.
第一次让脚丫悬着开车 我喜欢这样
Oh, (BLEEP) hell!
卧♥槽♥
Jesus Christ!
老天爷
Might ease it down a bit.
还是减点速吧
Shit.
我去
My steering works but I have no gears
方向盘还能用 但是档位
and no throttle and no braking.
油门和刹车都失灵了
I'm gonna have to retake control.
我必须重新控制
Here we go.
赶紧的
Where's he going?
他上哪去
He's abandoned his steering!
他离开驾驶位了
It's jammed!
卡住了
What? It's...
什么
It's jammed! I can't open the hatch!
它卡住了 我打不开舱门
Well, I can't open it.
爱莫能助
The hatch is jammed.
舱门卡住了
Er...guys, could you do like a pincer movement, OK?
伙计们 你们能把我钳住吗
Come alongside me at the same time
同时从两边包抄我
and try and slow me down.
帮我减速
So, what, we're gonna squeeze you and then slow you?
怎么 我们把你夹住减速吗
We'll be your brakes? Yeah.
我们就是你的刹车 是的
So keep steering into me while braking. We'll try and stop it.
把我钳住 试试能不能刹住
Shit.
完蛋
OK, guys, come in!
好的 两位 过来
Roger.
收到
If this works, it'll be a miracle.
如果能成 肯定是奇迹
OK, steady. Match my speed. Match my speed.
稳住 保持和我一样的速度
Matching your speed.
跟上你的车速
Steering in. Steering in.
往里走
OK, start to brake. Start to brake.
好的 开始刹车 就现在
Braking, braking.
刹车
OK, this is working. This is working.
有效果
My fuel tank is just down there, so...
我的油箱就在那边 所以...
Right. Oh, it's worked a bit.
好 确实有用
OK, that's a small accident there.
好的 那是个小事故
Bloody hell, that worked! It's stopped!
我去 这还真能成 刹住了
But now you've gotta get it in neutral!
但你现在得挂空档
Well, how do I get in? I don't know.
我怎么进去 不知道
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表