剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
OK, James, I now have a freezing starfish. Oh!
詹姆斯 好像有只冷冷的海星
It's all the way up to my arse. Argh!
水没过我的菊花 啊
It's too deep, it's deep. Stop, stop, James.
太深了 太深了 停下 詹姆斯
Back up, James. Please, I beg of you.
退回去 詹姆斯 我求你了
I think the wheels are spinning. They are spinning.
我觉得轮子在打滑 在打滑
Yeah, that's not working.
这样不行
I did feel us run over a boulder or something.
我感觉好像压过一块大石头什么的
Did you feel that? Yes.
你感受到了吗 嗯
I think we're wedged against that backwards.
我觉得我们倒卡在那里了
Did I just feel the whole car move? Yes, you did.
我是不是感到刚刚车在动? 是的
That's the current. Forwards.
是水流冲的 前进吧
We can't go forwards. If that gets any deep...and we've got inches in here,
我们没法前进了 水再深一点…我们只剩下几寸地方了
the engine will be completely submerged,
发动机就全淹没在水下了
all the electrics underwater - end of.
还有全部电子元件 完蛋了
The only solution was to reverse.
唯一的办法就是后退了
Which meant we had to free the rear wheels.
意味着我们要把后轮解救出来
Holy shit! What?
我滴妈呀 怎么啦
I've just had a transgender operation.
好像刚刚做了变性手术
Aargh!
啊
Ohh! Are you all right, Hammond, in there?
哦 你那边还好吧 哈蒙德
I'm not getting out.
我不会出去的
I'm from Birmingham. I'm not good with water.
我是伯明翰人 我命里犯水
Uhh! Ahh!
哦 啊
The current's really (BLEEP) strong.
这水流真TMD强
It's very deep. Guys, I just felt the car move again in the current.
太深了 二位 我刚感到车又在水流中动了
Cut the doors off. Why?
把车门卸了 为啥
Cut the doors off! Why cut the doors off?
把车门卸了 为啥要卸车门
They're what's moving it. They're the only bit I put on!
因为车门随水流动啊 这是我唯一安装的部分啊
Well, I don't care, it's gonna kill the whole car.
我不管 车门要害死整辆车
James, cut the other ones off.
詹姆斯 把那边门卸了
Doors are off.
车门卸掉了
Oh, brilliant! So the only contribution I made to John
哦真棒 我为约翰作出的唯一贡献
are now on their way to Shanghai.
现在要一路漂去上海了
Now, though, we could concentrate
现在 终于可以专心找出
on finding out what was blocking us.
阻挡我们后退的东西
We're both going simultaneously?
咱俩同时?
Three, two, one...
三 二 一
Both rear wheels were jammed by big rocks.
两边后轮都被大石头卡住了
Can you move the rocks? Oh, yes, Hammond.
你们能搬动石头吗 哦对吼 哈蒙德
When there's an emergency in the world people always say,
当这世上出现了危机 人们总会说
"I know who we'll call: James May and Jeremy Clarkson.
"我知道应该找谁 詹姆斯·梅和杰里米·克拉克森"
They're the men for the job." That's who we're relying on.
"他俩是不二人选" 你们就是我们的依靠
You're gonna have to be like Titans.
你们要像巨人一样
You say you're a horse of a man. Be a horse, move the big rock.
你老说自己是壮汉 那就壮一次 把石头搬走
Are you in neutral? Cos I'm about to dive down.
你挂空档了吗 因为我要下潜了
In neutral, I'm not going anywhere. Right.
挂空档 哪也不去 好
Come on, let's go, the quicker we get this done. OK, counting down.
来吧 早行动早完事 好 倒数
Three, two, one...
三 二 一
(BLEEP) Current's got me.
TMD的水流带走我了
(BLEEP) hell.
卧♥槽♥
(BLEEP) The current... I moved it a bit.
TMD的水流 我搬动了一点点
The current just got a hold. I dived down and the current got me.
水流带走我了 我潜下去然后被水流带走了
Don't worry, Hammond, everything's fine back here. Good.
别担心 哈蒙德 这边一切正常 好
Oh, I've done it. Oh, yes! Have you done it?
哦 我成功了 爽 真的成功了
Yes. Right, let's clear this one. Hang on.
是的 好 咱俩把这块也移走 等下
I got it. I think I got it. Got it?
成功了 我觉得挪走了 好了吗
It's moving, we've done it! We have... Oh, yes!
车开动了 我们成功了 爽
Thanks for the lift, Hammond. Yeah.
感谢带我们上岸 哈蒙德 嗯
Right. Two things.
好吧 两件事
The river's really cold, and that bit's too deep.
河水好冷 而且这边太深了
Right. I think we need to try another route. Yeah, we do.
嗯 我觉得要找别的路线了 嗯 没错
Definitely. OK, get on board.
绝对的 上车吧
We re-entered where the river seemed to be shallower.
我们在看起来浅一点的地方再次下水
Turn right. Now.
右转 马上
Yeah, well done, top work.
干得好 很好
Bit leany. Right, keep going, keep going, keep going.
有点歪了 好 继续 继续 继续
Yep. Right, now, hang a diagonal.
好 现在往对角线开
Aim for those - the gap in the trees, do you see?
朝着那边 树丛之间的空隙 你看到了吗
Really good. This is good, this is good.
很好 这不错 不错
If it doesn't go suddenly deep.
只要别突然变深
Oh, Christ, we've gone deep again.
我老天爷 又变深了
Right, keep going, keep going, keep going.
好 继续 继续 继续
You can feel it now, it's getting shallower.
你能感受到 水在变浅
Ah, yes! Do you know, I think we might make it.
啊爽 我觉得我们会成功啊
Left hand down. That's it. Left hand down.
打左一点 对 往左打
We've nearly done it.
成功在望
John can swim. I'm staggered. -Wahay, John!
约翰能游泳 我惊了 嘿 John
I am staggered. Hahaha!
我惊了 哈哈哈
We're on our way to gin town.
我们就要到达琴酒之乡了
Before moving on, though,
不过呢 继续赶路之前
we had to make some modifications.
我们不得不做了一些改装
We haven't driven John as a convertible before with the top down.
我们从来没敞篷开过
No. We should explain, the reason we're driving with no roof,
没有 我们解释下 之所以敞篷驾驶是因为
is because James has turned it into a pair of trousers cos his are wet.
詹姆斯把顶篷改成他的裤子了 因为原来那条湿透了
Hammond and I have turned one of the tents into a pair of trousers,
哈蒙德和我则把一顶帐篷改成裤子了
so if we don't make Moron tonight...
所以如果今晚到不了沙雕
Two of us are sharing. You two will be all right in a tent together, won't you?
就有俩人要睡一顶帐篷 你俩可以凑合的对不对
No. Wrong.
不可以 拒绝
Now the river was behind us, we had to work out what lay ahead.
过了河以后 我们需要搞清楚前方路线
Which was impossible.
真是难于上青天
Oh, God. There's just nothing marked on the map.
我的天 地图上根本啥都没有标
It just is cross the river, and then...nothing.
是说了过河 然后啥都没有
No.
没有
We were therefore surprised a few miles later
所以几里地之后我们惊奇的发现
to find our route was peppered by something
我们路上布满了一种
we hadn't encountered before.
从没有遇到过的东西
About half a billion boulders.
超级多的大石头
No, stop, stop, stop.
不行 停 停下
He's bouncing, Hammond. That's the sign for you and I to jump ship.
车开始蹦了 哈蒙德 说明咱俩应该下车了
Good luck, mate.
好运 伙计
Try reversing.
试试倒车
I'm just covered in flies, cos of my orange trousers.
我身上爬满了苍蝇 因为我的橘色裤子
The orange trouser was a poor, poor idea.
选橘色真是败笔
Right, what we're trying to do now,
好吧 我们现在打算
is because all the weight's on the back,
因为车重集中在后部
is actually reverse up.
倒车爬坡
Left hand down!
往左打
Right...Agh!
右 啊啊啊
OK, keep going. Straight back. Have to shout!
OK 继续 直倒 你得大声喊
Straighten up. Over to you, Hammond.
打直了 该你了哈蒙德
Bit of right. Uh...a lot of right.
往右一点 呃 猛往右
Now left hand, hard left.
现在左打 使劲左
Once the slope levelled out,
到了平缓的地方
John could turn and tackle the terrain face-on.
他可以转头正面爬坡了
And hard left.
然后大左转
Honestly, have you ever seen an off-roader like that?
说实话 你见过越野车这样吗
What a machine!
真牛逼
This is his hardest work yet.
这是最艰难的挑战
Ultimately, you're going down there, down the gully,
最终呢 你要开过去 从沟里下去
up the other side, and into the clear meadow beyond and we're all saved.
从另一侧上来 开进平整的草坪 我们就得救了
Jeeps! Are you sure about this, Hammond?
噫 你确定这么走吗哈蒙德
Yeah! Now a bit more right.
确定 往右一点
There you go. Keep the right in.
好了 保持往右
Hammond, Hammond. Yes?
哈蒙德 干嘛
Have you seen... Oh, God!
你看到没 我的妈呀
Agh! What was that?
啊 什么情况
Sorry, we were a bit distracted by this. We were looking at the ants.
不好意思 我俩分心了 我们在看蚂蚁
There are more ants there than there are Mongolians in Mongolia.
蚂蚁比蒙古的蒙古人还多
There probably are. Give it the beans!
有可能 大脚油门
Good, you are out.
好 你开出来啦
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表