剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
we decided to freestyle it in the wilderness.
我们决定自♥由♥发挥 在荒野露营
I think it's an excellent idea.
我觉得这是个绝妙的主意
I mean, dune buggy racing is fantastic, and I won,
我的意思是 沙丘赛车很棒 而且我赢了
but it is quite hot and sweaty and dusty
但是又热又脏还一身汗
and we can balance that with peace and quiet and a starry sky.
所以可以用宁静祥和的星空来缓和一下
I mean, that's gonna be fantastic out here.
这样肯定很棒
I might write a few lines of verse.
我可能还会赋诗一首
So, we turned off the interstate to find a nice spot to park up.
所以 我们离开洲际公路 找了个好地方停车
Oh, yeah, now we are getting into the great outdoors.
现在我们来到了超棒的户外
James, how's my jet ski?
詹姆斯 我的摩托艇还好吗
Yep, you're fine.
还可以
Eventually we found the perfect spot at the side of a lake.
最终我们在湖边找到了一个完美的地点
However... I can't stop.
然而 我没法停车
I've lost braking! I've lost braking!
我没刹车了 没刹车了
I have no control!
要失控了
Using nothing but blind panic...
在手忙脚乱之中
Stop, stop!
停车 停下
Stop!
停下来
...I eventually brought my stupid RV to heel.
我总算把这愚蠢的房♥车停了下来
Oh, for Christ's sake.
噢 我的天
Right.
好吧
With no help from the crew, I removed the jet ski...
我独自一人卸下了摩托艇
Excellent.
很棒
...and then tried to move the RV onto level ground.
然后尝试把房♥车开到平地上
Come on. Fire, baby.
拜托 打着啊
Come on, you know you wanna be an engine.
给点面子
Hah! His jet ski's fallen off.
哈 他的摩托艇掉下来了
OK, bit of jiggery pokery, we'll get round there. Ohhh.
好吧 有点烦人 不过搞得定
Jeremy. Stop!
杰里米 停车
Has...
怎么
Jesus!
老天
Give me strength.
真是振奋人心
Oh, what's happened to my... I'm really sorry.
我的车怎么 非常抱歉
Oh, shit, have I hit your axle?
天 我撞到了你的车轴了吗
I mean your prop shaft? Er...yeah.
我是说你的传动轴 呃 对
And I... And that's a wrap.
还有 这一段到此为止
With that, back to the tent.
让我们回到帐篷
They are actually tied in a knot.
实际上两辆车缠一起了
Once the ape had untangled himself,
当大猩猩解开他的车
and we were all parked,
我们都停好以后
I settled down to write some poetry in the evening stillness.
在傍晚的静谧中 我坐下准备写几行诗
Hello, mate. Ooh-hoo!
嘿 哥们儿
Bartender, can I have a beer?
酒保 给我来杯啤酒
I can't hear you over that appalling racket.
你那破玩意太吵了 我听不见
What? I can't hear you over that appalling racket.
啥 你那玩意太吵了 我听不见
Can I have a beer? I can't hear you over that racket. No, you can't.
我能来杯啤酒吗 太吵了我听不见 不能
Oh, come on. It's run out.
别这样 卖♥♥完了
It's hasn't run out. It's a pub!
怎么可能 这是个酒馆啊
It's run out of beer for you.
对你来说卖♥♥完了
I'm a tired and thirsty traveller from out in the desert.
我是个又累又渴的旅行者 刚从沙漠出来
If you put the appalling two-stroke motorcycle away,
如果你丢掉那辆讨人厌的两冲程摩托走进来
and come in the pub, you can have a beer.
你就有酒喝
Otherwise you can go Oh, look at that! Oh no.
要不然你就去 哇 看那个 哦不
Power! Come on!
全速前进
May!
梅
Yee-ha!
耶哈
Oh, ha! May!
喔哈 梅
Hey, hey! Well, I'm not not missing out.
嘿嘿 加我一个
Jet ski, jet ski, sounding shite,
摩托艇 摩托艇 响声震天
on Lake Vegas, left and right.
有湖名 维塔斯 左来右去
Rotax engine, rin bin bin.
罗塔斯 发动机 啪啪作响
I hope the owner's arse caves in.
祝二位 菊花残 满地伤
Oh, ha-ha!
哦哈哈
As darkness fell, we put the toys away
入夜后 我们收起玩具
and James turned in for a good night's sleep.
詹姆斯则安然入眠
Sadly for him, though,
对他来说很不幸
Hammond and I had decided to do a bit of stargazing.
哈蒙德和我决定去夜观天象
Hammond, what are you doing?
哈蒙德 你在干嘛
Setting my lights up.
架灯
What for?
架灯做什么
Well, you've seen Close Encounters.
你看过第三类接触吧
Yes. Well, I've got the full setup here, mate.
看过 我这里可是设备齐全
This desert that we're in
我们所在的这片沙漠
lies between Area 51 and Roswell.
处于51区和罗斯威尔之间
One of the primary and main alien hotspots on this whole planet, mate.
是全球最主要的外星人热点区域之一
Oh, shut up.
让不让人睡觉了
What's that for?
那又是干嘛的
To power the lights. And the keyboard.
给灯和电子琴供电
What? A keyboard? You've seen the film.
什么 电子琴 你看过电影
I am not gonna miss an opportunity to do this here.
我不会错过在这里做这种事的机会
Do you actually believe in this stuff?
你真的相信有外星人吗
Yes, there's enough evidence, enough people who've seen them.
对 证据确凿 证人也很多
The American Government, came out and said
美国政♥府♥出面说
Area 51 was real. It's a thing.
51区是真的 有这么个东西
It's a thing cos it's... It's an aviation testing place.
因为 那是飞行器测试场
It's Edwards Air Force base.
是爱德华空军基地
Yeah, they say that. They'll never tell you exactly what it is. 62%.
对 话是这么说 但是他们永远不会告诉你真♥相♥ 有62%
Roswell was a nuclear experiment,
罗斯威尔是个核试验场
I think, called Mogul.
我记得 那个地方叫Mogul
62% of Americans believe in intelligent alien life. 62%.
有62%的美国人认为外星人存在 62%
80% of Americans don't have passports.
有80%的美国人没有护照
Hammond. What?
哈蒙德 什么
You're an alien, you've come a very great distance to earth.
假如你是个外星人 你不远万里来到地球
Yes. Why do they always land in Southwest America?
嗯 为什么他们永远都在美国西南落地
It's big and open and quiet.
因为这里既宽阔又安静
Why do they want to land on a planet where it's quiet?
为什么他们会想落在安静的地方
To have a mooch about in secret, not be interfered with.
可以说悄悄话不被打扰啊
Why don't they talk to us? Why don't they land in London?
为什么他们不跟我们交流 为什么不落在伦敦
They might wanna talk to us.
他们也许想跟我们交流呢
They could land in Hyde Park.
可以去海德公园啊
Listen, I can talk to them.
你听 我能这样跟他们交流
Oh, sorry. Wait a minute.
抱歉 等等
Oh, no.
不对
Wait a minute. Oh, for God's sake, get it right.
等等 我的天 就不能弹对了吗
Oh. No, wait.
哦 不 等等
No.
不对
No.
还是不对
Hammond. What?
哈蒙德 什么
You see that guy? Where?
你看到那个人了吗 哪里
He's gone.
消失了
It's pitch... There's nobody out there.
那就是片空地 没人在那
It's just a desert.
就是沙漠而已
That's why the aliens come here.
这就是为何外星人来这里
Weird.
奇怪
No.
不对
For God's sake, shut up!
老天啊 消停会吧
No.
不对
The next morning, the vista from my RV was terrible.
第二天早上 我房♥车外面的风景很糟糕
Are you? Am I what?
你是不是 我怎么了
Having a dump?
在拉屎
Yes. Oh, for...
是的 噢 我的
The whole point of sitting here is to enjoy this magnificent view.
我坐在这外面就是为了欣赏美景
I was here first. You're spoiling my view.
我先来的 是你糟蹋我的风景
I'm spoiling your view? Yes.
我糟蹋你的 对
I'm not crapping in it.
我又没在解手
We then headed over to the pub for breakfast.
随后我们前往酒馆吃早餐
However...
然而
Why haven't you made us breakfast?
你为什么没给我们准备早餐
Because breakfast is reserved exclusively for my friends,
因为早餐仅限我的朋友们享用
and none of them are here.
然而并没有朋友在场
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表