剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
And I don't doubt that it's exquisite to drive and to sit in.
它的驾乘体验很细腻 我不否认
But it is disgusting to look at, isn't it?
但外观真恶心 对吧
That's the main thing. I've been thinking about this, OK?
这是重头戏 我仔细考虑过
You might want to drive one, or own one.
如果你想开它 或者买♥♥它
But you're gonna have to come out of your house
但是必须出门
and walk up to it and see it.
走近它 看到它
So I was wondering, could you dig a tunnel, if you had one,
所以我纳闷 如果有条隧♥道♥
from your cellar, and then that emerges underneath it?
联♥通♥地下室和车底部
Then you wouldn't have to look at it. Exactly.
这样就不用看外观了 没错
You'd have to cut a hole in the bottom of your Rolls-Royce to get in
但必须在劳斯的车底挖个洞
and nobody's gonna do that.
没人会这么干
What if you fitted the Cullinan with...
如果给库里南装上
you know that magic glass that is clear when you look through it at right angles,
那种在固定角度才可以看透的玻璃
but if you look through it at any other angle,
其他角度看上去
it's sort of frosted so you can't...
就像是有雾
That won't work. How do you know?
没用 你怎么知道
Because I've got that - and I genuinely have got that -
因为我有 我真有
in the bathroom in my flat in London.
在我伦敦公♥寓♥的浴室里
Right. Now, for six years I've been taking showers by the window.
然后呢 6年来我都在窗边洗澡
Cleaning my gentleman's area very thoroughly,
仔细清理男性部位
and sometimes quite quickly.
有时速度极快
And...
然而
I'm actually not making this up.
我没有瞎编
The floor is six storeys down, the pavement.
我在6层
You go, "Well, I can't see that,
你以为 "我看不到路面
so nobody down there can see me."
下面也看不到我"
But a friend, the other day, said
但有一天 我的朋友说
"You know you can be seen from the street?"
"你知道从街上可以看到你吧"
Oh, my God! Seriously.
我的天 没骗你
But you can't see out when you're in the shower? No, I said.
但你洗澡时看不到外面 对啊
Well, the builder put the glass in the wrong way round. Must have done.
呃 可能建筑工把玻璃装反了 对啊
I think that builder saw you coming.
我觉得建筑工是故意的
I think the only answer for RollsRoyce... Hold on.
那么对于劳斯来说 等一下
I just heard... Is there a phone in there?
我听到 这里放手♥机♥了吗
No, you had a stroke. Again.
没有 是你中风了 又一次
I'm sure I heard a phone. Wait a minute, wait a minute.
我确定是铃♥声♥ 等一下
My school alarm, I'm sorry. -Was it you?
是我的 抱歉 是你吗
My school alarm, I'm sorry. Your what alarm?
我的放学铃 抱歉 你的什么
My school alarm to pick my kids up from school.
提醒我该去学校接孩子了
Oh, well, that... Now you're a terrible parent!
好吧 你这家长真不靠谱
Oh, ladies and gentlemen, the art of great parenting, right there!
朋友们 家长之道 尽在于此
I'm gonna call the NSPCC on you.
我要报告英国防虐童会了
How old are your children?
孩子多大了
Oh, 11... Oh, for God's sake!
11岁 我的天
She still hasn't moved.
她还没动身
Oh, they'll be fine. 11, nine, eight and three.
他们没事的 11岁 8岁 还有3岁
I wasn't that interested.
我可没这么感兴趣
We've established they're not in their 30s, is what I was trying to say.
我只想说 确定他们不是三十几就行
Meanwhile... Yes.
总之 怎么了
I don't think that that one-way glass
那种单向的玻璃
that isn't one-way is gonna work.
我觉得不太靠谱
I think really Rolls-Royce's only hope with that new car
我觉得劳斯莱斯只能希望有
is they're gonna have to hope they can find
只能寄希望于找到
a lot of very rich people with absolutely no taste.
一群毫无品味的富人买♥♥家
That's their only chance. Where are they gonna find people like that, I wonder?
这是唯一机会 那么哪里有这种人呢
Well, there's Cheshire. Yeah.
呃 首先有柴郡 对
Dubai. Solihull, Monaco, Moscow.
迪拜 索利哈尔 摩纳哥 莫斯科
Beverly Hills. They're gonna sell millions of the things.
比弗利山庄 这肯定是销量爆款啊
Yeah, they are.
没错
Massive hit.
热款
Now, there's a man in Nottingham.
诺丁汉有位老哥
He's building a house and he's told the planners that outside,
盖新房♥的时候声称
the big empty area, is actually
外面的一片空地是给
a landing pad for a self-driving electric flying car.
无人驾驶电动飞行汽车准备的
Hm, yeah, that sounds like what he's built is a helicopter landing pad.
呃 实际上就是直升机停机坪吧
Yes, it does, it does sound very like that.
没错 听着很像
Unless he's planning to land there in this,
除非他打算驾驶这东西
the new Aston Martin flying car.
新款阿斯顿马丁飞行汽车
Looks very cool.
够酷吧
No, Hammond, that's not a flying car, that's just a drawing
哈蒙德 别急 这不是飞行汽车
of something that'll never happen. It won't.
这只是一幅永不会实现的画作
But somebody has actually made a real flying car and I've got a picture.
但真有人造出了飞行汽车 我这有图
That's practical! Pretty dreary actually, isn't it?
多实用 看着有点无聊 对吧
You can't drive that on the road.
你不可能开它上路
If you took it into town and someone dinged the folded-away wing,
开着它进城 万一被人撞了折叠机翼
you couldn't fly it then.
就不可能飞了
Nobody flies in a bent aeroplane. No, exactly.
弯曲的机翼可飞不起来 没错
And when are people gonna get it into their heads that a flying car is an aeroplane?
为什么大家觉得能飞的汽车 就等于飞机呢
Because, if your car flies, why the bloody hell would you drive anywhere?
毕竟要是能飞 还特么开车干嘛
I mean, it just doesn't make sense.
我觉得 这不合逻辑
Or worse, you're driving that,
更糟的是 你开着它
not feeling at all self-conscious around the M25,
在M25公路上 不太清醒
you hear there's a bit of a traffic jam ahead,
听闻前方有拥堵
so you think, "I'll lower the wings, build up to a take-off speed
于是你想放下翅膀 加速起飞
of, what, 120, 150."
飙到时速200多公里
The police will go, "What the bloody hell are you doing?"
警♥察♥会警告 你丫想干嘛
They're gonna have a word. You'd need to get a pilot's licence to operate that.
他们肯定会找你聊聊 驾驶它需要飞行执照
That takes months. And then you'd have to learn that gobbledegook you two...
要学好几个月 还得学你俩会的那种...
No, you'd have to learn to communicate in the air--
必须学会在空中的沟通方式
Yes, but you two don't talk English when you get up in there.
没错 但你俩在高空说的不是英语
There's a language so you can pass information quickly and clearly.
这是种快捷清晰的沟通方式
Yes, but why do you got your own alphabet for?
没错 但为什么你们需要另一个字母表
"Did you come through the alpha vector
“你从A V 那穿过来”
on the three approach to four LH?
"不三不四要到LH?"
Oh, I had to get on the tower and say I was--"
我必须联♥系♥塔台 告知...
It's about controlled airspace!
这是为了管控空域
"I was Mug Paper Picture Oscar."
"我正在M P P O"
Why do you have to have a word for a letter?
为什么必须用单词代表字母
So that you know what the letter is - a P and a B on a crackly radio sound the same.
这样听得清 无线通联信♥号♥♥太差时 P和B没差别
Is that why you call him a bunt all the time?
怪不得你一直叫他骚婊
Yes.
没错
That's exactly why, so that it's clear.
解谜了 这就是原因
Now, there is a new report which says the Scottish
近日 有报道声称苏格兰人是全世界
are the best drivers in the world.
最优秀的司机
If you think about it, they've got Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart,
仔细想想 那里出了吉姆·克拉克 杰基·斯图尔特
David Coulthard, Franchitti, Allan McNish... What?
大卫·库克哈德 弗兰切蒂 阿兰·麦克纳许
No, not best in that way, they mean the safest drivers in the world.
你会错意了 他们是全球最有安全意识的司机
That's what they mean. The safest drivers aren't the best drivers.
是这个意思 有安全意识不代表技术一流
Well, they sort of are. No, they aren't.
两者相等吧 不对
If that were true, if you think about it,
如果成立 理论上
I would be a better driver than Jackie Stewart
我应该比杰基·斯图尔特更会开车
because I've had fewer crashes.
因为我撞车更少
But I'm not better, am I? No, you're emphatically not.
可我没比他强 对吧 没错 你差得老远了
Exactly. What they're saying is...
没错 他们指的是
Actually, 51 per cent of Scottish drivers
事实上 51%的苏格兰司机
have never been in an accident.
从未出过事故
51 per cent. That's not that good though.
51% 这不怎么好吧
That means 49 per cent of Scottish people have been
这代表49%的苏格兰司机出过事
in an accident. That's nearly half of them.
几乎一半呢
Well No, but it's "never" is the big word, though, isn't it?
可是 "从没出过" 这形容太宽泛了 对吧
I mean, never... Who here's never had an accident?
在场有谁从没出过事故
Never? But how long have you been driving?
从没有吗 你开车多久了
Um...one month.
额 一个月
Well done!
干的漂亮
She's doing well. Well, there you go.
她真棒 说得对
Keep it up.
继续保持
Keep going.
继续下去
That's better than you did. That's quite a record.
她比你好 这是个记录
I did 36 hours before
我36小时前刚出过
I was off the road with no wheels on my car.
我冲出路面 轮子掉了
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表