剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
原来是你 咋的了
I thought it had been you. Oh, no.
我以为是你呢 才不是
You ruined my lap.
你毁了我的圈速
You said Detroit had to be a playground
是你说底特律就该是个大游乐场的
and that's what I was doing, I was playing.
没错 我玩的正嗨
Listen, can my practice time stand?
话说 我的练习圈能算成绩吗
Cos that was still the quickest.
那依然是最快的
That's not how it works.
那可不行
You can't just say that because you were the quickest in qualifying,
不能说因为我排位赛是最快
you would have won the race if you hadn't crashed.
要不是出了车祸 决赛我也是第一
Well, I can say it. You can say it.
合情合理啊 随你说
I could say I'm the captain of the English cricket team.
那如果我会打板球
I wouldn't be any good at it.
我就能当英国板球队队长呢
Ah, well, moving on.
好吧我们继续
I know where he was going with that.
我明白了
Anyway, look, in part one of that film,
总之 在影片的第一部分
we said that we would have a race between the Demon and The Exorcist,
我们计划让恶魔和驱魔师来一场战斗
a drag race, yeah?
直线加速赛
And then it never happened.
但一直没成功
Except it did.
其实安排上了
Yeah. You see, Dodge said we couldn't drag race it on the street.
你瞧 道奇不允许我们进行街道赛
But they didn't say anything about airfields.
他们可没说不许在机场赛车
So after we'd finished at our track, we found one of those.
所以在完成了赛道比赛 我们找到了一座机场
I bowed out of this, like I said, cos the Mustang
我放弃了比赛 如我所言
in a drag racing environment's never gonna win.
加速赛不是野马的长项
It became a two-horse race between Sir Crashalot and the Onanist, OK?
这就是"车祸先生"和"撸管家"之间的战斗
But we have a problem.
但现在有个问题
See, we only have time left in the show, realistically, for one more thing.
本期剩余的时间只能再做一件事了
we got the guest segment
我们有嘉宾环节
and this week, we should tell you
本周的话 可以告诉你们
it's between Howard from the Halifax adverts...
是在名不见经传的Halifax广♥告♥里的Howard
...and Adrian Chiles,
和Adrian Chiles之间
to find the fastest person you don't really hear from much any more.
选出一个你从来没听过的最快的人
We'll have a vote, I think.
我们来投票吧
Who here would like to see the celebrity segment?
有谁想看嘉宾环节的
There's one over there.
那边还真有一位
And who'd like to see the drag race?
有谁想看加速赛的
Does that mean they're not coming on? Very much so, James.
这意味着他们不会来了吧 没错 詹姆斯
So here it is, then, the race between good and evil.
各位瞧好了 正义邪恶之战
Right, here we go, viewers.
上场了 看官们
It's either salvation or a world plunged into eternal darkness.
我们的世界是得到救赎 还是陷入永恒的黑暗
OK, this is it: the race between good and evil.
是时候了 正邪之战
Are we ready, gentlemen?
准备好了吗先生们
We ready? No.
准备好了吗 没有
What's happening?
什么情况
I've got a couple of things to do before we start.
开始前我还得做点准备
Are you saying you can't just drag race this now?
你是说还不能直接开着它跑加速赛
Well, you've gotta do it properly, this is a proper drag racing car!
我们要正经地比试啊 这可是实打实的加速赛车
What is he doing?
他在干嘛
This is what you get when you buy a Demon.
这就是买♥♥恶魔附带的东西
Costs you an extra dollar and you get this crate.
多花点钱就能得到这个箱子
It's like a picnic hamper for men.
这就像男士专用的野餐篮
Then, underneath, and to either side,
在这下面和两边
I've got boxes with the new EC - I've everything I need.
这几个盒子里还有新的ECU 我什么装备都有
ECU? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
行车电脑 没错
Look at that!
瞧瞧
He's got this enormous crate and some bags
他有个巨大的箱子和一些袋子
and tins...full of tools,
装满了工具
with two space savers and...
以及两条备胎 还有
Space saver wheels?
备胎?
Hang on.
等等
Why are you putting space savers on it?
你为啥要用备胎呢
They're drag racing tyres, they're lighter.
这是加速赛轮胎 比较轻
I don't need grip at the front, just got to steer.
前轮不需要抓地力 能转向就行了
What else does he have to do, apart from change the wheels?
除了换轮胎 他还要干什么
Um...he's got a new ECU to fit.
他还要换新ECU
Are you serious? Yes.
别开玩笑 我没
So it's not really a drag racing car at all?
目前它根本不是加速赛车
It will be once he's completely rebuilt it.
等他彻底重制完成就是了
This is an old-fashioned view of television but I think we've lost the moment.
这本来是传统电视的精彩时刻 但我觉得要毁了
I think I agree with you. This was gonna be the big end of the show,
我同意 这本该是节目的压轴好戏
good versus evil.
正邪之战
I could have walked to the end by now.
我现在都能走到终点了
I've gotta take back tyre pressures down to 20 psi.
我得把后轮胎压降到20psi
Nice fat, squishy contact patch.
让轮胎接触面更大
Exactly 25 minutes so far it's taken him to do his quarter-mile run.
他的四分之一英里已经花了25分钟了
Oh, so, this is where it breathes through its eye.
哇 它真是通过眼睛吸气的啊
Look at that! That goes at the back of its eye.
看啊 就装在眼睛后面
So...
这样的话
Hammond, that is a significant component. What is it?
哈蒙德 这东西看起来好高端 这是啥
Air filter. Does it not have an air filter?
空滤 这车本来没有空滤的吗
Yeah, but this is a performance one. It's gonna gulp through air.
有的 但这是性能版空滤 流量更大
Right, so that's it, good. Now I've gotta do the ECU.
好了 完事儿 现在该研究ECU了
Which goes in here, I believe. I'll have to take that out.
应该是要装在那 先把这个拆出来
So he's now got a different ECU just telling the engine to be powerful.
他正在换ECU来压榨更多的马力
Right, why didn't they just put that in from the start?
那为啥不能一开始就装好呢
That's good to go.
准备完毕
Sadly, though, it wasn't.
很可惜 并没有
He's now refuelling his car with a special... How many octane?
他在给他的车重新加油 标号♥多少的
It's ethanol and gasoline mixture...um...104.
这是乙醇汽油 104号♥
After the refuelling, we hoped he was done.
加完油 我们希望他准备好了
But, no.
依然没有
Right, hang on a minute. I've got to put it
等下 我要把车挂空挡
in neutral to get that in the middle.
档杆放在中间
Hammond, you're taking the whole dashboard off.
哈蒙德 你把整个中控拆了
This has to come out because I'm gonna put in a new control panel here.
必须得拆了 我要装一个新的控制板在这儿
I get a new button on it.
加了个新按钮
He's taking the whole centre console out, the whole of that.
他把中控都拆了 一整块
He's had to put it in neutral to lift it all off.
挂空挡 整个拆下来
What for?
要干嘛
Because you can then fit a button, that enables him
这样就可以按新按钮
to select what sort of fuel he's running on.
选择车子烧的油
Why don't they just put that in from the start?
那为啥不在之前就装好呢
This all goes back in here, with my new switch gear in.
这样装回去 新档杆也装好
It's an hour and seven minutes.
已经1小时7分钟了
Actually, you're right, it is. It's over an hour now.
没错 已经超过一小时了
God!
天啊
There we go.
妥了
Finally, the rebuild of the Demon was complete.
终于 恶魔的回炉重造完成了
It was time for the drivers to warm their tyres.
是时候让车手们热热胎了
In three, two, one, burn out!
3 2 1 烧起来
Right, your tyres are warm. Are you now ready?
好了 暖胎结束 你们准备好了吗
What? Are you ready to come to the start line?
什么 准备好比赛了吗
No! What do you mean, no?
没有 什么叫没有
No, that was just a celebratory burnout. Oh, jeez, he's got out.
刚才就是个娱乐烧胎 他怎么又下车了
I've done all the building work, now I've gotta set the car up.
装车是完了 还没设置好呢
I've gotta get in the right modes, there's stuff to do, mate.
要设好正确的模式 还有事要做
Oh, I've had enough. I'm sorry, I've had enough.
我受够了 不好意思 受够了
Bye.
回见了
We're never gonna do this.
这事没戏了
So, I need to go into Drag. Drag Mode Activating.
进入加速模式 加速模式开启
Excellent. Drag Transmission, Drag Traction, Power.
棒 加速模式变速 加速模式牵引力控制 动力
So Power needs to go up to 840.
动力要调到840
We are now in High Octane.
现在用的是高标号♥汽油
I've never known anything like it.
真没见过这样的
With our starter on his way back to London,
发令官出发回伦敦了
the traffic lights were brought in,
凑合用一下交通灯
and finally we were ready to go.
我们终于准备完毕
I'm gonna bust your ass, evil boy!
我要揍你屁屁 小魔鬼
Oh, yes.
来吧
What are you gonna do with it now?
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表