剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表
There's technical stuff in there.
技术性工具放这里
And then, having built two boots for all our provisions...
在用所有的配给堆满两个箱子后
Nothing is to be wasted.
一点都不能浪费
Everything is to be taken.
全部带走
...our car was finally finished.
我们的车终于造好了
And since our lives depended on not crashing,
由于我们的生命取决于不能出车祸
Jeremy and I secretly agreed that Hammond should never be allowed to drive it.
杰里米和我私下决定 永远不让哈蒙德开
Right, this is it. Here we go.
激动的时刻来了 开动
Yes!
太棒了
Oh, my God, it works!
天哪 真的启动了
Good, OK, right... -Oh, James, important thing.
詹姆斯 提醒你一个重要的事情
In Mongolia, when you start on a journey, you have to turn right.
在蒙古开始旅程时 必须先右转
What? Is that true? Yes, that is true.
什么 真的吗 是的
Is that a thing? It is genuinely a thing.
真是习俗吗 千真万确
What, every time? Every time that you begin a journey
每次都要吗 每次都要
you go right. Right, here we go.
往右转 好
This is it.
来吧
Right, James! Right, right, right!
右转 詹姆斯 往右转啊
Right. That's a rut or something.
往右啊 刚才有条车辙
James, you're going left.
詹姆斯 你在往左转
Hang on, the wheels are...
等等 这车轮
Hey? Just turn it... OK, go left.
咦 这样 往左转吧
And now set off.
就可以出发了
The steering's back to front, Hammond. How have we done that?
转向系统装反了 哈蒙德 怎么搞的
What do you mean it's back to front? Look, I'm turning left.
装反是什么意思 看 我往左打方向
No, you're not, you're just going straight.
并没有 你正在往前开
Turn it the other way, then. If I turn it the other way, that's straight.
反方向试试 如果我往反方向打 那就是直走
And now I'm turning right and it's going left. So I need to keep...
现在我往右转 车就往左走 所以我得...
What have you two been doing for the last two days?
你们这两天在干嘛
We put the hydraulic pipes on the wrong way round for the steering.
我们把转向系统的液压管装反了
Having fixed this minor issue, we set off.
修好了这个小故障 我们出发了
Again.
再一次
Ha-ha! It works! We're going along!
哈哈 这车能开 我们在前进
Our car is great.
我们的车太棒了
The ride is good.
驾驶感很好
It's not bad, is it? It's genuinely brilliant.
还不错 是不是 堪称完美
Can we have a mild brake test? Yeah, OK, here we go.
要不要温和地测试一下刹车 好 来了
Whoa! Come on! Like it? They're pretty good, actually.
不错啊 喜欢吗 其实挺棒的
Well, whoever bled those, well done. Good job.
不管是谁拼的 干的漂亮
That was you, wasn't it? No.
呦不是你弄的嘛 不是
But the doors I can claim.
但这些门是我弄的
And the number plates.
还有车牌
We had no idea how far it was to Moron
我们对离沙雕镇的距离
and no real idea of how to get there.
和怎么开过去一无所知
But Mr Wilman's stupid map
但是威尔曼先生的傻♥逼♥地图
said we should head first of all
告诉我们
to the Sandy Pit.
要先往沙坑开
Right, you see between those two...mountain valley? Yeah.
看到吗 在两座山之间 是山谷 看到了
Stick to the valley floor.
沿着谷底开
As we trundled along, it soon became obvious
在我们缓缓前行时 我发现
that if Jeremy had been asked questions about Mongolia
如果杰里米在"谁想成为百万富翁上"
on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
被问到蒙古相关的问题
he might have got some of them right.
他也许可以答对几题
Sheeps. Sheepses.
羊 羊们
Oh, do you know how they kill sheep in Mongolia?
你知道在蒙古他们怎么杀羊吗
No. Would you like to know?
不知道 你想知道吗
Your door's come open. Yes.
你的门开了 好的
So they make a snick in its neck, yes... Yes.
他们先在羊的脖子上划一刀
...put their hand in through the snick,
把手伸进去
grab the aorta on the heart and squeeze it till the animal dies.
抓住心脏上的主动脉 勒住它 直到羊死亡
Apparently it makes the sheep feel quite sleepy.
似乎这么做会让羊昏睡
Sleepy? I'm not sure,
昏睡? 我不确定
if somebody made a hole in my neck and put their hand in and squeezed my heart
如果有人在我脖子上扎个洞 伸进去 挤压我的心脏
I'd say I'm feeling sleepy. No.
我觉得我会昏昏欲睡 并不会
Wow, look! Cows.
看 牛
Or yakky things.
或者是牦牛
Did you know, Hammond, that you can make vodka from the milk of a yak?
哈蒙德 你知道吗 牦牛奶可以用来做伏特加
How do I milk a yak?
怎么给牦牛挤奶啊
Eventually, we started to climb off the valley floor.
最终 我们开始开下谷底
How fast do you suppose we're going?
你觉得我们时速多少
No idea. 20mph?
不知道 32km/h?
This old engine was the one where it would get bogged down off-road
这个老引擎就是会在越野的时候
because of the turbo, wasn't it?
涡轮不给力的那台吧
This is the one that people complained about
这就是车主投诉路虎卫士的
when they put it in the Defender.
那台引擎
So we're not talking about a blitz of power, then, from it?
也就是说 引擎的确不够强劲
No, but they're bloody long-lived... They're really tough engines.
不够 但是它们很皮实 非常耐操
Oh, oh, oh! Wait a minute.
哦 等下
Wow! Oh, my God!
哇 我的天呐
Oh, look at that!
看看这
That's the sandy bit.
这就是沙坑
That's massive.
这也太大了
In fact, it was just a small detached bit of the Gobi Desert.
事实上 这只是戈壁沙漠的一角
But even so, it would be the first real test
即便如此 这就是我们手工拼装的车子
for our hastily built homemade car.
要面对的第一个考验
Oh, right, there is a river.
那有一条河
I see it.
看到了
I think we want to get out where that horse is.
我们应该从马的那个地方过去
The horse is... Literally having a piss.
那匹马在... 在尿尿
That's milk, though, coming out of it. How's that happened?
但尿出来的像奶啊 怎么回事
No, it's wee.
不 那是尿
Yeah, you're good.
没问题 继续
Right, up you go.
给我上去
There it is.
好了
Having reached the edge of the sand...
到达沙漠边缘后
...it was time to prepare for entry.
我们开始准备进入
Right, hang on, let me just get my compass.
等等 我拿一下指南针
This is where we are gonna need it.
现在用的上了
So I put the N on the N, don't I?
是不是要把N指针对准N极
And then you're looking for Northeast.
然后找东北方向
So that way. Yeah.
那边 对
The car had a low-range gearbox.
这车有低速分动箱
But as its engine was a bit gutless,
但是因为引擎动力不够
Hammond and I got out to reduce weight
哈蒙德和我下车 为它减重
and set off to climb the first dune on foot.
然后开始徒步爬第一个沙丘
Oh, Hammond. Beer.
哈蒙德 想想啤酒
Agh!
啊
But, boy, was it worth the effort!
但我们感觉不虚此行
Oh, holy mother of...
我的天啊
That's beautiful. I didn't expect this.
太美了 完全没想到
Well, it's a lost world, look.
一座失落的帝国
As we admired the view,
在我们欣赏美景时
the world's best off-road driver
世上最棒的越野车手
was beginning his ascent.
开始爬坡
Bollocks!
我靠
Be a shame if he misses this view because of his incompetence.
如果他的无能导致他无法欣赏美景 就太可惜了
Yeah. Because we've already proved the car works.
是啊 因为我们已经证明这车能开
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's not the car. He's just messing about.
没错 车不是问题 他才是
Hammond then went off to find a route James could use,
哈蒙德寻找一条詹姆斯能开上来的路
leaving me to contemplate the majesty of my surroundings.
留下我饱览这美不胜收的雄伟风光
They say this is the dark heart of Asia.
他们说这里是亚洲的黑暗之心
Perhaps that's why no-one comes.
也难怪这里人迹罕至
But, I mean, look.
但是 看这景色啊
And the other thing is, Genghis Khan
而且重要的是 成吉思汗
created in just 20 years the biggest empire the world has ever seen.
在这里仅仅20年就建起了史上最大的帝国
Why? It's not like he was cramped here.
为什么 这里又不挤
I don't really want to go to a town.
我还真不想去什么小镇
Oh, oh! (BLEEP) me!
哦 卧♥槽♥
Said the cameraman.
摄影师如此说道
We really are good at wildlife photography, aren't we?
我们真擅长野生动物摄影啊
剧集 | 大世界之旅(2016) | 导航列表